Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corona Virus 22:39 - Mar 7 with 425023 viewsSgorioFruit

Sorry for new thread,
But how bad do you lot reckon it’s going to get here in the UK?
I just been watching the news. Looking nasty in Italy.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Corona Virus on 21:55 - Mar 21 with 1755 viewslonglostjack

Corona Virus on 21:40 - Mar 21 by Flashberryjack

Compared with many of the shiteholes in Wales, Ystradgynlais is tidy mun, winners of Wales in bloom as well.

Anyway, I'd love to be sitting in one of those shythole pubs having a chat and a pint, rather than sat here watching shyte on the TV and no MOTD to look forward to.

Stay safe my friend.

Many moons ago my parents lived in Cwmgiedd.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Corona Virus on 21:56 - Mar 21 with 1750 viewschad

Corona Virus on 17:38 - Mar 21 by waynekerr55

Probably due to the grading - has anyone out there said about the standard needed to stop the virus getting through a mask?

FFP3 / 99% filtration? Neath will probably be able to confirm, seems au fait with the coshh stuff.

But as stated fit, handling and cleaning (for reusable) are very important, although there is lots of guidance on line.

If this spreads though would rather someone coughs on any mask than straight in my face, of course also eyes issue.

Think WHO says medics should also have visors. Read US are making up the shortfall of those with office supplies.

Not a bad idea for shopping, I have a safety helmet, a roll of clear vinyl and some double sided foam.
Corona Virus on 22:05 - Mar 21 with 1726 viewschad

Corona Virus on 18:55 - Mar 21 by exiledclaseboy

You know what, freak show. I got it wrong. I’m not afraid to admit it.

Super Freak if you are addressing my wetsuit

Hopefully you were not referring to my third nipple as you promised to keep that between us pet lamb.

Remember be kind ;)
Corona Virus on 22:15 - Mar 21 with 1695 viewschad

Corona Virus on 19:17 - Mar 21 by londonlisa2001

No one thinks it’s ok. People are being bombarded with info all the time.

Some on here are posting every bit of bad news (not you, I hasten to add). Almost incessantly.

There’s a point at which there will be extreme amounts of illness through anxiety as well as everything else.

As for the first part of your post. Shame on you.

Shame on me Lisa for factually pointing out the irony of ECB abusing others he disagrees with whilst having a v.poor record of insight into this matter himself.

I certainly did not stoop to calling him a ghoul, tw@t or even thick, nor make things up about him ;)
Corona Virus on 22:15 - Mar 21 with 1694 viewsJack_Meoff

Article from the MIT - 'We're not going back to normal.'

Cheery little read; check out the draconian measures that will be needed for basic human freedom.

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/615370/coronavirus-pandemic-social-distancing

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Corona Virus on 22:17 - Mar 21 with 1680 viewslegoman

Corona Virus on 21:51 - Mar 21 by legoman

OK if anyone is in the slightest doubt about just how serious this thing is listen to this

[Post edited 21 Mar 2020 22:16]

Bumped as I messed up the link.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Corona Virus on 22:18 - Mar 21 with 1672 viewsDarran

Corona Virus on 18:53 - Mar 21 by chad

ECB earlier this month .....

‘Give it a month and we’ll all be talking about something else’ !

‘We’ve also had to cancel at least one industry meeting due to people being unwilling to participate at the moment. Silly mun.’ !

––––––––––––––––––––––––

I wasn’t aware of anyone saying, or even suggesting, that everyone is going to die?

Do you think it helpful to underplay it and consequently have some take it less seriously than it actually is, and potentially increase the spread by a more lax attitude?

It might be more helpful if you point out anything incorrect that anyone has said. Or are you suggesting we should just hide the truth and let people think everything is Ok, when their actions are essential to stop it?

Yeah ECB you awful person you.
I hope Neath_Jack has a go at you over you dismissiveness,when he extracts from you of course. 😂

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Corona Virus on 22:21 - Mar 21 with 1660 viewsFlashberryjack

Corona Virus on 21:55 - Mar 21 by longlostjack

Lovely little place with the river Giedd running through it (used to deliver milk ther many years ago).
Best fa*gots in the world from Eddie Shink's butcher shop, the slaughterhouse was right opposite, talk about from slaughterhouse to counter, must have been one of the shortest distances ever.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Corona Virus on 22:44 - Mar 21 with 1607 viewsWxmJax

Chinese takeaway near us tonight had about a dozen people waiting in a space 12 foot by 12 foot at most. Even if you order by phone in advance it's not uncommon to still be waiting for 30 minutes after you arrive. Words fail me.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Corona Virus on 22:47 - Mar 21 with 1602 viewsBanosswan

My father's from cwmgiedd, scary

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Corona Virus on 22:55 - Mar 21 with 1584 viewsmajorraglan

Never been there, but can remember being shown a film whilst I was in school which was filmed in the village. It was a WW2 film about a Czech village which was destroyed by the Nazi’s.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cwmgiedd
Corona Virus on 23:14 - Mar 21 with 1545 viewsWarwickHunt

Corona Virus on 22:44 - Mar 21 by WxmJax

Chinese takeaway near us tonight had about a dozen people waiting in a space 12 foot by 12 foot at most. Even if you order by phone in advance it's not uncommon to still be waiting for 30 minutes after you arrive. Words fail me.

Just use the numbers.
Corona Virus on 23:21 - Mar 21 with 1537 viewsWarwickHunt

Corona Virus on 21:56 - Mar 21 by chad

FFP3 / 99% filtration? Neath will probably be able to confirm, seems au fait with the coshh stuff.

But as stated fit, handling and cleaning (for reusable) are very important, although there is lots of guidance on line.

If this spreads though would rather someone coughs on any mask than straight in my face, of course also eyes issue.

Think WHO says medics should also have visors. Read US are making up the shortfall of those with office supplies.

Not a bad idea for shopping, I have a safety helmet, a roll of clear vinyl and some double sided foam.

“ I have a safety helmet, a roll of clear vinyl and some double sided foam“ and three nipples.

You’re a dream date for someone out there. 😘
Corona Virus on 03:30 - Mar 22 with 1416 viewsJack123

Stay safe, and stay indoors, by this time next week, we will be on the 400 plus deaths per day.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2020 3:35]

libera nos a malo

Corona Virus on 07:16 - Mar 22 with 1327 viewsblackswan

Corona Virus on 03:30 - Mar 22 by Jack123

Stay safe, and stay indoors, by this time next week, we will be on the 400 plus deaths per day.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2020 3:35]

Why on earth haven't the government not told non essential businesses to close for 2 weeks then any household with no symptoms can go back to work we would know then how wide spread this is and give the nhs a chance. Obviously then infections start climbing again shutdown again
Corona Virus on 08:03 - Mar 22 with 1295 viewslonglostjack

Corona Virus on 22:55 - Mar 21 by majorraglan

Never been there, but can remember being shown a film whilst I was in school which was filmed in the village. It was a WW2 film about a Czech village which was destroyed by the Nazi’s.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cwmgiedd

Yes. My father was one of the schoolboys in that film.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Corona Virus on 08:32 - Mar 22 with 1268 viewsepaul

Well had a productive day yesterday, spent the afternoon, making corned beef pasties and a big corned beef pie, it was quite therapeutic and takes away for a wee while thoughts of what is going on, saying that come the middle of the week we're prob gonna be fed up of eating it lol
I took the dog out for an hour to the park, it was quiet, unlucky all the f*cking idiots flooding Barry island and walking about, I reg take the dog to the beach but won't until this is all over as its always a lot of people there, people really are that stupid.

So me and the missus have decided to stay in as necessary other than going to work as we both work for the Vale of Glamorgan, naturally we will have to shop now and again but it'll only be the one of us doing it and I will walk the dog.

I guess I'm lucky in a way as our school is staying open so I will be in work everyday, although not so good in a sense as it ups the chance of being exposed to the virus, although I will take all the necessary precautions whilst in work.

As for today, lets make a nice big roast dinner, oh and I'll walk the dog for a bit

My concern on this is the youngsters attitude to this (yes I know there are enough bellend adults who are behaving irresponsible during all this). Missus' daughter came back from Scumdiff uni yesterday, she;s going back tomorrow, really feel that she doesn't quite get whats happening so the missus had to sit and talk to her to get through that she really can't keep hopping back and forth as she is exposing herself to much as a risk as well as us. She may feel it harsh but has been told, it's either stay here or stay at her place in scumdiff

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Corona Virus on 08:41 - Mar 22 with 1251 viewsCooperman

Corona Virus on 08:32 - Mar 22 by epaul

Well had a productive day yesterday, spent the afternoon, making corned beef pasties and a big corned beef pie, it was quite therapeutic and takes away for a wee while thoughts of what is going on, saying that come the middle of the week we're prob gonna be fed up of eating it lol
I took the dog out for an hour to the park, it was quiet, unlucky all the f*cking idiots flooding Barry island and walking about, I reg take the dog to the beach but won't until this is all over as its always a lot of people there, people really are that stupid.

So me and the missus have decided to stay in as necessary other than going to work as we both work for the Vale of Glamorgan, naturally we will have to shop now and again but it'll only be the one of us doing it and I will walk the dog.

I guess I'm lucky in a way as our school is staying open so I will be in work everyday, although not so good in a sense as it ups the chance of being exposed to the virus, although I will take all the necessary precautions whilst in work.

As for today, lets make a nice big roast dinner, oh and I'll walk the dog for a bit

My concern on this is the youngsters attitude to this (yes I know there are enough bellend adults who are behaving irresponsible during all this). Missus' daughter came back from Scumdiff uni yesterday, she;s going back tomorrow, really feel that she doesn't quite get whats happening so the missus had to sit and talk to her to get through that she really can't keep hopping back and forth as she is exposing herself to much as a risk as well as us. She may feel it harsh but has been told, it's either stay here or stay at her place in scumdiff

Those were cracking looking pasties.

I’d never get fed up of eating corned beef pie. I like to have baked beans and a blob of HP Sauce with mine.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Corona Virus on 08:50 - Mar 22 with 1235 viewsepaul

Corona Virus on 08:41 - Mar 22 by Cooperman

Those were cracking looking pasties.

I’d never get fed up of eating corned beef pie. I like to have baked beans and a blob of HP Sauce with mine.

Cheers pal, they are rather tasty if I say so myself

Beans yes,HP never!!! Tomato sauce every time lol

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Corona Virus on 08:56 - Mar 22 with 1217 viewsCooperman

Corona Virus on 08:50 - Mar 22 by epaul

Years of eating my mother’s home cooked pies have taught me that HP Sauce adds a nice contrast to the sauce of the beans. Oh, and a nice wedge of bread and butter to go with it.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Corona Virus on 08:57 - Mar 22 with 1215 viewschad

Corona Virus on 23:21 - Mar 21 by WarwickHunt

“ I have a safety helmet, a roll of clear vinyl and some double sided foam“ and three nipples.

You’re a dream date for someone out there. 😘

Just a crazy Scaramanga / John Noakes combo.

OK third nipple was a joke (no honest ;) ) but could always fashion one from paper mache and some doubled sided tape
Corona Virus on 08:57 - Mar 22 with 1215 viewsGowerjack

Corona Virus on 18:53 - Mar 14 by Gowerjack

Smacks of Cummings to me.

It's not difficult to imagine a scenario where the boffins come up with various strategies and Cummings arguing for the one selected..

Mmm..

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Corona Virus on 09:15 - Mar 22 with 1190 viewsWarwickHunt

Corona Virus on 08:50 - Mar 22 by epaul

Tomato sauce with baked beans in err...tomato sauce?

Not exactly Heston territory, Paul.
Corona Virus on 09:18 - Mar 22 with 1186 viewsepaul

Well he ain't put his pasties up against mine yet Phil, bring it on

Corona Virus on 09:21 - Mar 22 with 1177 viewsWarwickHunt

Corona Virus on 09:18 - Mar 22 by epaul

Well he ain't put his pasties up against mine yet Phil, bring it on

I’m hoping that’s not a euphemism, mate...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024