Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corona Virus 22:39 - Mar 7 with 437049 viewsSgorioFruit

Sorry for new thread,
But how bad do you lot reckon it’s going to get here in the UK?
I just been watching the news. Looking nasty in Italy.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Corona Virus on 12:47 - Mar 10 with 2803 viewsFlashberryjack

Corona Virus on 11:42 - Mar 10 by Ebo

Been to Tesco or Asda lately?

The same arse clowns who said that leaving the EU would be a piece of cake as "we survived the blitz blah blah blah" are the same selfish bell whiffs who are panic bulk buying enormous amounts of bog roll, pasta, tins, water and anti-bacterial hand-wash because they are scared shitless.

F*ck me ! think it's you that needs to stock up on toilet paper, the amount of shyte you spout on here, you must be full of the stuff.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Corona Virus on 13:15 - Mar 10 with 2760 viewsEbo

Corona Virus on 11:48 - Mar 10 by A_Fans_Dad

And you know this how?
Did you interview them as they were doing so?

All the footage I have seen meets the demographic.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Corona Virus on 13:17 - Mar 10 with 2756 viewsEbo

Corona Virus on 12:29 - Mar 10 by Lohengrin

Just back from nipping to CK if that counts, Eb? The only things there that were in short supply were Rothman Blue and copies of the Racing Post which was a bit of a bind as that was all I went in for.

I'd hold on to that copy of the post if I were you, as you never know it may come in handy. Cut into squares though and do not flush down the toilet. Go greek and use a nappy bag to dispose.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Corona Virus on 13:26 - Mar 10 with 2739 viewsLohengrin

Corona Virus on 13:17 - Mar 10 by Ebo

I'd hold on to that copy of the post if I were you, as you never know it may come in handy. Cut into squares though and do not flush down the toilet. Go greek and use a nappy bag to dispose.

The shelves were choc-a-bloc, mun. You could have bought as much loo roll or anything else you could have fancied.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Corona Virus on 14:33 - Mar 10 with 2663 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Corona Virus on 13:15 - Mar 10 by Ebo

All the footage I have seen meets the demographic.

In other words you just made it up.
Nice one.
Corona Virus on 15:14 - Mar 10 with 2616 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Stopped at Sainsbury's today, shelves seemed full.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Corona Virus on 15:29 - Mar 10 with 2593 viewsSingUpNorthBank84

New confirmed case in the Capital.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/wales
Corona Virus on 15:43 - Mar 10 with 2567 viewsDarran

The same arse clowns who said that leaving the EU would be a piece of cake as "we survived the blitz blah blah blah" are the same selfish bell whiffs who are panic bulk buying enormous amounts of bog roll, pasta, tins, water and anti-bacterial hand-wash because they are scared shitless.

This has nothing to do with Brexit or the Miley Cyrus it’s all to do with people being total ćunts.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Corona Virus on 17:16 - Mar 10 with 2480 viewsWingstandwood

Good news! 1:00s quite encouraging stuff. Latest treatment with anti-viral medication has had a significant impact upon lessening fatalities recently. Falling to 0.7%.

Argus!

Corona Virus on 17:36 - Mar 10 with 2454 viewsraynor94

Tesco Fforestfach, Asda Morriston, as much toilet roll as you need, needless scaremongering by the press

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Corona Virus on 17:37 - Mar 10 with 2445 viewsJackfath

Corona Virus on 17:36 - Mar 10 by raynor94

Tesco Fforestfach, Asda Morriston, as much toilet roll as you need, needless scaremongering by the press

Asda Gorseinon, shelves empty.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Corona Virus on 17:52 - Mar 10 with 2426 viewsThebus

Leaving the eu was a fantastic moment in the history of the U.K. and I’m certainly not panicking about the corona Virus.

How much panicking and scare stories did idiots like you peddle in regards to Brexit.
You are just another tormented 😩 soul, destined to live an unhappy life.
Corona Virus on 21:22 - Mar 10 with 2284 viewslegoman

Corona Virus on 15:43 - Mar 10 by Darran

This has nothing to do with Brexit or the Miley Cyrus it’s all to do with people being total ćunts.

I don't really agree with you here. There is no evidence that supplies of basics will run out. However the main aim of the strategy adopted in this country so far is to contain the virus and limit its spread so that the more vulnerable in society are protected. This must continue to be part of the armoury we adopt right through the epidemic.

So, once infections reach high levels, whether the government enforces quarantine measures or not, folks will really need to think about where they go and what they do. We can choose to go to the pub, the restaurant, the cinema or the match but at some point we have to get supplies of food. How will you feel knowing you have to visit Sainsbury's when the infection rate is 30% and there is not a spare ICU bed in the country?

I'm concerned that we have been given no information regarding how we can get household supplies at the height of the epidemic. This is why people are stocking up. Add to that Matt Hancock's blatant lie on TV last week when he suggested the government had been in discussion with the major retailers about how to supply the public during a lockdown.

We can all do our bit by thinking about whether we have any neighbours who are more vulnerable and how we can help them by sharing out any stock we may have.

Calling people "cûnts" is a tad simplistic.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Corona Virus on 21:24 - Mar 10 with 2280 viewsNeath_Jack

Another 9 cases in Wales today, 5 of them in Neath Port Talbot.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Corona Virus on 21:27 - Mar 10 with 2272 viewsFlashberryjack

Corona Virus on 21:22 - Mar 10 by legoman

I don't really agree with you here. There is no evidence that supplies of basics will run out. However the main aim of the strategy adopted in this country so far is to contain the virus and limit its spread so that the more vulnerable in society are protected. This must continue to be part of the armoury we adopt right through the epidemic.

So, once infections reach high levels, whether the government enforces quarantine measures or not, folks will really need to think about where they go and what they do. We can choose to go to the pub, the restaurant, the cinema or the match but at some point we have to get supplies of food. How will you feel knowing you have to visit Sainsbury's when the infection rate is 30% and there is not a spare ICU bed in the country?

I'm concerned that we have been given no information regarding how we can get household supplies at the height of the epidemic. This is why people are stocking up. Add to that Matt Hancock's blatant lie on TV last week when he suggested the government had been in discussion with the major retailers about how to supply the public during a lockdown.

We can all do our bit by thinking about whether we have any neighbours who are more vulnerable and how we can help them by sharing out any stock we may have.

Bravo

Hello

Corona Virus on 21:35 - Mar 10 with 2255 viewsDarran

Corona Virus on 21:24 - Mar 10 by Neath_Jack

You wouldn’t have seen the video I tweeted about Port Talbot earlier.
Prick.

Corona Virus on 21:37 - Mar 10 with 2244 viewsNeath_Jack

Corona Virus on 21:22 - Mar 10 by legoman

You tell him Legs.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Corona Virus on 21:37 - Mar 10 with 2240 viewsNeath_Jack

Corona Virus on 21:35 - Mar 10 by Darran

You wouldn’t have seen the video I tweeted about Port Talbot earlier.
Prick.

Your ban is up now is it?

Corona Virus on 21:37 - Mar 10 with 2239 viewsDarran

Corona Virus on 21:37 - Mar 10 by Neath_Jack

You tell him Legs.

Corona Virus on 21:38 - Mar 10 with 2240 viewsSgorioFruit

Corona Virus on 21:24 - Mar 10 by Neath_Jack

oh crap,
two in Carmarthenshire aswel ive just read

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Corona Virus on 21:39 - Mar 10 with 2232 viewsDarran

Corona Virus on 21:37 - Mar 10 by Neath_Jack

Your ban is up now is it?

I wasn’t banned I got hacked. I’ve send you a follow request mun.

Corona Virus on 21:45 - Mar 10 with 2217 viewsNeath_Jack

Corona Virus on 21:39 - Mar 10 by Darran

I wasn’t banned I got hacked. I’ve send you a follow request mun.

Oh i don't look at them ffs.

I'll have a look in the morning, I'm off out burgling now.

Corona Virus on 21:53 - Mar 10 with 2201 viewsDarran

Corona Virus on 21:45 - Mar 10 by Neath_Jack

Oh i don't look at them ffs.

I'll have a look in the morning, I'm off out burgling now.

Get me a nice pair of jeans off someone’s line. 34 waist.

Corona Virus on 21:55 - Mar 10 with 2190 viewsFlashberryjack

Corona Virus on 21:53 - Mar 10 by Darran

Get me a nice pair of jeans off someone’s line. 34 waist.

34 waist ? obviously their not for you.

Hello

Corona Virus on 21:56 - Mar 10 with 2186 viewsDarran

Corona Virus on 21:55 - Mar 10 by Flashberryjack

34 waist ? obviously their not for you.

Eh?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024