Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corona Virus 22:39 - Mar 7 with 436967 viewsSgorioFruit

Sorry for new thread,
But how bad do you lot reckon it’s going to get here in the UK?
I just been watching the news. Looking nasty in Italy.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Corona Virus on 23:54 - Mar 24 with 2057 viewsCatullus

Corona Virus on 23:51 - Mar 24 by airedale

Breathe in the moisture?

Droplets of liquid thrown out by coughs and sneezes. Sorry, moisture wasn't a good word to use.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Corona Virus on 06:19 - Mar 25 with 1948 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Corona Virus on 23:54 - Mar 24 by Catullus

Droplets of liquid thrown out by coughs and sneezes. Sorry, moisture wasn't a good word to use.

Perhaps the “spray from a sneeze“ could be the phrase you’re looking for

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Corona Virus on 07:47 - Mar 25 with 1902 viewsProfessor

Corona Virus on 20:07 - Mar 24 by londonlisa2001

Bollox.

Sorry, but it is.

I don't think my colleagues working on this have time for 'advising the stock market'. Many working on other projects have volunteered either to support the infection biology studies (How Covid19 causes disease) or the genome sequencing work being conducted across multiple UK centres.

I have never known a scientists advise brokers or fund managers . consultancy yes, but more usual around R and D or training.
Corona Virus on 08:00 - Mar 25 with 1886 viewswaynekerr55

Corona Virus on 20:35 - Mar 24 by londonlisa2001

Agreed.

And the correlation between bosses that have always been gits and those behaving worst now is unsurprising. Including the utter scumbags that own Wetherspoons and Sports Direct.

Yes, Tony Kleanthous the Barnet Chairman has put all staff on redundancy notice.

He did this a few years ago to avoid paying them over the summer. The guy is a grade A cúnt yet the FA have him involved on their boards - see the correlation

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Corona Virus on 09:35 - Mar 25 with 1789 viewsOldjack

MOT suspended

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Corona Virus on 09:43 - Mar 25 with 1768 viewsdickythorpe

https://www.mirror.co.uk/money/breaking-drivers-6-month-exemption-21750396
Corona Virus on 10:11 - Mar 25 with 1737 viewsCatullus

Corona Virus on 06:19 - Mar 25 by Brynmill_Jack

Perhaps the “spray from a sneeze“ could be the phrase you’re looking for

Yes but it doesn't have to be a sneeze, even a small cough throws out tiny, invisible droplets which is why it's so important to cover your mouth and wash your hands often.

It seems people are still listening to hearsay when there is plenty of official advice. Don't listen to Jenny and Johnny Nobchops on social media, look at the government websites, NHS website, councils, GP surgeries.

Those employers who are forcing non essential people into work are a disgrace, name and shame. I suppose it was bound to happen, there were always going to be bosses who used this for personal gain. These kinds of people may never learn, may never understand what is truly important, they will always put money first.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Corona Virus on 10:45 - Mar 25 with 1701 viewsOldjack

Prince Charles has caught one

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Corona Virus on 10:47 - Mar 25 with 1699 viewsScotia

Corona Virus on 10:45 - Mar 25 by Oldjack

Yep. How the hell did he get a test? He isn't critically ill in hospital is he?
Corona Virus on 11:00 - Mar 25 with 1678 viewsbuilthjack

Corona Virus on 10:45 - Mar 25 by Oldjack

Camilla tested negative. Separate rooms I guess.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Corona Virus on 11:06 - Mar 25 with 1664 viewsCountyJim

Serious message put f eckin well

Drop Bojo put this guy on instead
Corona Virus on 11:09 - Mar 25 with 1649 viewsWingstandwood

Prince Charles seems to have had mild symptoms from the virus.

Argus!

Corona Virus on 11:36 - Mar 25 with 1611 viewslondonlisa2001

Corona Virus on 07:47 - Mar 25 by Professor

I don't think my colleagues working on this have time for 'advising the stock market'. Many working on other projects have volunteered either to support the infection biology studies (How Covid19 causes disease) or the genome sequencing work being conducted across multiple UK centres.

I have never known a scientists advise brokers or fund managers . consultancy yes, but more usual around R and D or training.

Exactly.

The idea of the ‘best scientists’ advising the financial institutions at the moment is genuinely ridiculous.
Corona Virus on 11:54 - Mar 25 with 1580 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Corona Virus on 23:36 - Mar 24 by Catullus

There's no charge but lots of congestion. Sorry to be flippant.

Did I see that Camerons advisor admitted today that austerity had cost 130,000 needless deaths, the same fell who recommended the 37 billion of cuts AND wanted 25 billion of further cuts. Imagine where we'd be if those extra cuts had happened? The NHS would already have collapsed, the schools and police too possibly and this steaming great t(_)rd chooses now to say this.

And yet suddenly the government can pay working people’s wages too (not so much a magic money tree , more of a rainforest). It just shows what utter c*nts they were with their benefit sanctions and the forced hardships they inflicted on vulnerable people (even to the point of suicide).

I hope the electorate (especially those that have “lent” their votes to the nasty party) will realise now that perhaps Corbyn’s manifesto was completely authentic and sincere. There will be a massive political price for the tories arising out of this. Let’s see what happens in 6 months when the dust starts to settle.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Corona Virus on 12:16 - Mar 25 with 1553 views3swan

Don't know if it's already been posted but why can't there be staggered start times by some industries.. We keep seeing packed tubes in London and part of the blame on the construction industries. Why can't they work 10 to 2 or similar freeing up space in the rush hours
Corona Virus on 12:30 - Mar 25 with 1526 viewsOldjack

Corona Virus on 12:16 - Mar 25 by 3swan

Don't know if it's already been posted but why can't there be staggered start times by some industries.. We keep seeing packed tubes in London and part of the blame on the construction industries. Why can't they work 10 to 2 or similar freeing up space in the rush hours

why can't they just stay at home .Building luxury flats in London is not a priority

Corona Virus on 12:54 - Mar 25 with 1499 viewsWarwickHunt

Corona Virus on 12:30 - Mar 25 by Oldjack

why can't they just stay at home .Building luxury flats in London is not a priority

Probably because they’re self-employed and need money.

Call it a hunch.
Corona Virus on 12:56 - Mar 25 with 1491 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Corona Virus on 10:11 - Mar 25 by Catullus

Yes but it doesn't have to be a sneeze, even a small cough throws out tiny, invisible droplets which is why it's so important to cover your mouth and wash your hands often.

It seems people are still listening to hearsay when there is plenty of official advice. Don't listen to Jenny and Johnny Nobchops on social media, look at the government websites, NHS website, councils, GP surgeries.

Those employers who are forcing non essential people into work are a disgrace, name and shame. I suppose it was bound to happen, there were always going to be bosses who used this for personal gain. These kinds of people may never learn, may never understand what is truly important, they will always put money first.

"Yes but it doesn't have to be a sneeze, even a small cough throws out tiny, invisible droplets which is why it's so important to cover your mouth and wash your hands often."
" Don't listen to Jenny and Johnny Nobchops on social media, look at the government websites, NHS website"

Would that be the same websites that tell us masks are totally useless in protecting your face by any chance and only any use if worn by the already infected?
When every care professional is advised to wear them?
Corona Virus on 12:58 - Mar 25 with 1489 viewsmonmouth

Corona Virus on 11:00 - Mar 25 by builthjack

Maybe the double paper bag gambit stops the bug?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Corona Virus on 13:02 - Mar 25 with 1473 viewssainthelens

Corona Virus on 11:00 - Mar 25 by builthjack

She'll be fine, as far as I know equine influenza isn't doing the rounds.
Corona Virus on 13:03 - Mar 25 with 1471 viewsProfessor

Corona Virus on 11:36 - Mar 25 by londonlisa2001

Exactly.

The idea of the ‘best scientists’ advising the financial institutions at the moment is genuinely ridiculous.

A long term colleague and friend Julian Hiscox has been working on coronavirus (including MERS) for years. His team have been working long days, 7 days week since January. Most of our researchers are now providing assistance and we are covering teaching and pastoral support for the guys involved. I can't see him on at some city firm advising. If approached I expect he would tell them to go away very strongly indeed.
Hope you are well in the UK epicentre
Corona Virus on 13:06 - Mar 25 with 1460 viewsploppy

Corona Virus on 11:54 - Mar 25 by Brynmill_Jack

And yet suddenly the government can pay working people’s wages too (not so much a magic money tree , more of a rainforest). It just shows what utter c*nts they were with their benefit sanctions and the forced hardships they inflicted on vulnerable people (even to the point of suicide).

I hope the electorate (especially those that have “lent” their votes to the nasty party) will realise now that perhaps Corbyn’s manifesto was completely authentic and sincere. There will be a massive political price for the tories arising out of this. Let’s see what happens in 6 months when the dust starts to settle.

Don't be daft.
Corona Virus on 13:22 - Mar 25 with 1423 viewssainthelens

Trump talking about getting back to normal by Easter.
Is he taking drugs FFS?
Corona Virus on 13:23 - Mar 25 with 1422 viewsOldjack

Corona Virus on 12:54 - Mar 25 by WarwickHunt

Probably because they’re self-employed and need money.

Call it a hunch.

money comes before peoples lives ,these people are playing Russian roulette with your life …………… Take a leaf out of South Korea book and do a lot more testing, plus hunt down the associates of the people that have been infected would go a long way to sorting this mess out

Corona Virus on 13:25 - Mar 25 with 1676 viewsOldjack

Corona Virus on 13:22 - Mar 25 by sainthelens

Trump talking about getting back to normal by Easter.
Is he taking drugs FFS?

New York is the worst in the world right now ,doesn't he watch the news ?warra a div

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024