Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial 10:08 - Jun 14 with 29322 viewsNeath_Jack

https://news.sky.com/story/arrest-after-man-pictured-urinating-beside-memorial-f

Do we have sympathy for him, p1ssed up, no open toilets, unaware of where he was going, or, ignorance is no defence?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:57 - Jun 14 with 1664 viewsSwanjaxs

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:55 - Jun 14 by DJack

Have you warmed up yet?

I'm on my second WKD blue kid 💙

Any racist types on here had better watch out on my shift 🧐

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:58 - Jun 14 with 1658 viewslonglostjack

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:49 - Jun 14 by DJack

"Ex-servicemen were obvious from wearing their old berets. "

Lohnegrin explained it. Still want to get myself a purple Para flag to join Tommy‘s pot bellied boys protecting the statues by stoning the police though.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 22:06]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:58 - Jun 14 with 1658 viewsAce_Jack

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:40 - Jun 14 by Lohengrin

Ideologically driven zealots, something quite different from the more debased examples of the white underclass on display yesterday.

So you can pi55 on the memorial of a PC who died in a terrorist attack as long as you’re white and you in particular feel that they don’t believe in too strong of a prevailing ideology. Gotcha.
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 22:08 - Jun 14 with 1623 viewsDJack

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:57 - Jun 14 by Swanjaxs

I'm on my second WKD blue kid 💙

Any racist types on here had better watch out on my shift 🧐

Fcking WKD blue! Ya big girls blouse!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 22:13 - Jun 14 with 1617 viewsLohengrin

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:52 - Jun 14 by Drizzy

Do younger generations of your own family think the same as you?

No, but then again I don’t use them as any sort of barometer. However, plenty of the apprentices in work do and I take a lot more heart from that you’d be likely to.

You and I hardly move in the same circles, do we? Your norm isn’t mine.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 22:14 - Jun 14 with 1611 viewsLohengrin

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:58 - Jun 14 by Ace_Jack

So you can pi55 on the memorial of a PC who died in a terrorist attack as long as you’re white and you in particular feel that they don’t believe in too strong of a prevailing ideology. Gotcha.

What?

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 22:16 - Jun 14 with 1607 viewsSwanjaxs

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 22:08 - Jun 14 by DJack

Fcking WKD blue! Ya big girls blouse!

Wait till my misus finds out I've raided her stash 🤫

I'm fùked kid 😟

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 22:16 - Jun 14 with 1604 viewsCooperman

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 22:13 - Jun 14 by Lohengrin

No, but then again I don’t use them as any sort of barometer. However, plenty of the apprentices in work do and I take a lot more heart from that you’d be likely to.

You and I hardly move in the same circles, do we? Your norm isn’t mine.

That probably says a lot about the mentors.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Login to get fewer ads

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 22:43 - Jun 14 with 1550 viewsLohengrin

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 22:16 - Jun 14 by Cooperman

That probably says a lot about the mentors.

Why would you say that? Love of Patria is the most natural and healthy of instincts and they are healthy young men.

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 23:09 - Jun 14 with 1515 viewsCatullus

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 22:43 - Jun 14 by Lohengrin

Why would you say that? Love of Patria is the most natural and healthy of instincts and they are healthy young men.

natural maybe but I'm not sure it's healthy in a modern world.

PS, I translate Ace jacks post as suggesting, if you're a drunken,right wing yob and you pi$$ on a monumnet it'll be tolerated more by some than if a sober, left wing yob defaces it.

I could be wrong. Personally I could never agree.

This whole thing hasn't got me feeling to the left or right of anything but has certainly left me feeling down.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 23:21 - Jun 14 with 1498 viewsJango

I think one thing we can agree on is that the police, especially in London, have been treated disgracefully the last 2 weeks, and all because of something that happened thousands of miles away.
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 23:27 - Jun 14 with 1486 viewsCatullus

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 23:21 - Jun 14 by Jango

I think one thing we can agree on is that the police, especially in London, have been treated disgracefully the last 2 weeks, and all because of something that happened thousands of miles away.

I can agree, our police have been treated as if they killed Floyd, as if it all happened in London.
Yet another reason I'm glad to live in Wales in a small town.

The bigger the city, the worse the problems it seems to me.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 00:06 - Jun 15 with 1442 viewsNotLoyal

Planet swans is alive, just how it should be.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 00:12 - Jun 15 with 1429 viewsbuilthjack

Is there anyone who hasn't peed on the street? Honestly

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 00:19 - Jun 15 with 1421 viewsKerouac

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 20:56 - Jun 14 by Drizzy

What is the point of Kerouac? Posts nothing but rambling lies that nobody reads and crackpot YouTube videos that nobody watches.

The other fascist apologists don't want to be associated with him.

I shudder to think of what's on his hard drive.

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 00:23 - Jun 15 with 1412 viewsDarran

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 00:12 - Jun 15 by builthjack

Lisa? 🤷🏻‍♂️

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 01:29 - Jun 15 with 1364 viewsDJack

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 22:16 - Jun 14 by Swanjaxs

Wait till my misus finds out I've raided her stash 🤫

I'm fùked kid 😟

Wait 'til she finds out you're wearing nextdoors knickers!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 06:31 - Jun 15 with 1295 viewsJinxy

"Andrew Banks, aged 28, of Stansted, Essex has been charged with outraging public decency"

They have the numbers back to front shirley.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-53045555
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 10:37 - Jun 15 with 1223 viewsCatullus

Do a poll mun!

But it's a yes from me, young, stupid and drunk is never a great mix.

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 10:47 - Jun 15 with 1219 viewsHighjack

I got caught short once walking home from town, must have been late teens. So I stopped to relieve myself through the railings by the college. As I finished a police car stopped behind me and a stern looking police officer called me over. “Can you tell me what you were doing there?” I gave her some puppy dog eyes and said “I’m so sorry, I was having a wee wee.”

I don’t know if it was my honesty or the way I said it but she just burst out laughing and even gave me a lift home.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 11:14 - Jun 15 with 1205 viewsJimmyGilligan

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 10:47 - Jun 15 by Highjack

I got caught short once walking home from town, must have been late teens. So I stopped to relieve myself through the railings by the college. As I finished a police car stopped behind me and a stern looking police officer called me over. “Can you tell me what you were doing there?” I gave her some puppy dog eyes and said “I’m so sorry, I was having a wee wee.”

I don’t know if it was my honesty or the way I said it but she just burst out laughing and even gave me a lift home.

2 weeks in jail
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 11:21 - Jun 15 with 1196 viewstheloneranger

Approx 1973 and the early hours of a Sunday morning I went for a slash behind the Kingsway PO.

I was abs bursting and half way through I could see a torch light coming around the corner, and I knew it was attached to a policeman. I reluctantly stopped and pretended to be sick 😇

It was a police sergeant and he asked me what I was up to, and I replied that I was being sick.

His reply, "You need to change the pub you drink in son. They've been serving you p1ss"

He then smiled and said, "Get the fvck home, before you get nicked"

A good old style copper. 😎
[Post edited 15 Jun 2020 11:28]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 11:35 - Jun 15 with 1178 viewsJimmyGilligan

Football fan Andrew Banks jailed for 14 days for urinating by the memorial to murdered PC Keith Palmer.
Banks said he didn't know what the memorial was for, he had drunk 16 pints on an all-night bender before protests & had attended to "defend statues" but wasn't sure which ones
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 11:54 - Jun 15 with 1163 viewspencoedjack

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 11:35 - Jun 15 by JimmyGilligan

Football fan Andrew Banks jailed for 14 days for urinating by the memorial to murdered PC Keith Palmer.
Banks said he didn't know what the memorial was for, he had drunk 16 pints on an all-night bender before protests & had attended to "defend statues" but wasn't sure which ones

Hope we hear the sentences for those who ripped down/defaced statues /war memorials in the coming days.
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 11:59 - Jun 15 with 1148 viewsDarran

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 11:35 - Jun 15 by JimmyGilligan

Football fan? Who does he support?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024