Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men 17:50 - Jun 29 with 34934 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Truly awful.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:24 - Jul 1 with 1185 viewsJango

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:35 - Jul 1 by londonlisa2001

“Possession of drugs is a crime, if you’re caught in possession you get arrested, it’s as simple as that.“

Actually it’s not as simple as that. It’s one of the reasons why stop and search is so hated amongst the black community, as arrests for drug possession amongst black kids are totally out of kilter with arrests for possession amongst white kids despite white kids being as likely (It’s actually slightly more likely I believe) to be recreational drug users. That gives black kids a criminal record and scuppers their futures which doesn’t happen with their white counterparts.

What they should do is use stop and search properly - it’s fine to use it for knife crime for example, but if they find drugs for personal use on a kid they’ve stopped for reasons of knife crime, or gun crime or similar, they should just let them go. If they did that they’d be far more supported in the community. And trust would instantly improve. Which would help in more serious crimes.

If you have ten white kids and ten black kids, 5 of each use recreational drugs but are not otherwise criminal, and due to stop and search, 7 of the black kids get stopped and 1 of the white kids, the black kids will end up being totally disproportionately targeted for recreational drug use. They’ll end up with worse lives for ever as a result of their skin colour being the same as knife wielding scum bags.

Surely you can see that’s unfair? Yes, even though drug use is illegal blah blah - the PM has admitted to cocaine use so let’s shelve the nonsense.

You’re just doing a Drizzy and just using numbers to back your argument when the always a much bigger picture.
Of those 10 white kids in with cannabis how many many are hanging around in gangs on the corner of a council estate and how many are smoking dope on their mates bedroom? Of those 10 black kids stopped, how many of them give the police immediate attitude and abuse throwing the racism card in the police officers face as get their phones out? How many of the stop and searches are in the immediate aftermath of a stabbing in the area? You don’t know any of these things looking at graphs.

Those graphs don’t show what the police go through. For all you know those police send plenty of black and white kids on their way, in fact I’m pretty sure they do.

Rather than just accuse the police of being systematically racist how about look at from their side and maybe you’ll find they find white people generally easier to deal with when stopping them. The finger always seems to pointing the other way.

I’ve got no points on my driving license and my wife has 6 even though I break the speed limit a lot more. How’s that fair?

And getting done for possession of cannabis doesn’t ruin anyone’s life forever. Jesus.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2020 19:27]
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:40 - Jul 1 with 1148 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:18 - Jul 1 by Darran

Drizz go out and get some snatch mun.

Still self-isolating, Daz.

In the meantime, I'm happy to challenge the loons who are incapable of understanding basic evidence because it doesn't agree with their emotions. It's a good laugh debating Jango. His bullsh*t is limitless, there's always something new to refute.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:41 - Jul 1 with 1148 viewsNeath_Jack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:18 - Jul 1 by Darran

Whether you agree with him or not, you've got to give him his dues, he's seen off all comers, with well thought out, reasoned arguments, backed up with facts. Bearing in mind they've been coming at him from all angles as well. Impressive debating skills.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:43 - Jul 1 with 1147 viewsNeath_Jack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:22 - Jul 1 by A_Fans_Dad

That is just about what I would expect from a bleeding heart liberal.
You don't see drug possession as a prisonable offence.
Well let's look at that a bit closer shall we. If there was no market there would be no drug dealers, call me an idealistic fool, but it is a fact.
Drug taking, especially addiction leads to all kinds of crime when the users can no longer afford to finance their habit. It leads to prostitution for both sexes, which I would have thought you would be dead against. It also leads to gang culture and gang warfare.
You at least differentiate between theft (burglary) of homes which traumatises the victims and common theft. But even there we have a problem, losses from theft can wipe out a small shop's profits and see them go under. It can lead to violent theft as in armed robbery. However even if it is big shops it leads to more expensive goods for everyone else to pay, you may be prepared to share the increased cost of the goods and insurance but I am not.
Then the pièce de résistance of Fraud, you obviously see no problem with scammers diddling little old ladies, or men out of their life savings do you?
Or putting workers out of their jobs when Companies take big hits, there are no victimless crimes. Somebody ends up paying the price, except of course with your ideas the people who perpertrate the crimes.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2020 23:26]

Drugs should be legalised.

Drug addiction / use, will NEVER go away.

Law enforcement agencies are completely wasting their time, resources and ever dwindling budgets.

Not getting into a debate with you over it.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:44 - Jul 1 with 1142 viewslondonlisa2001

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:22 - Jul 1 by A_Fans_Dad

That is just about what I would expect from a bleeding heart liberal.
You don't see drug possession as a prisonable offence.
Well let's look at that a bit closer shall we. If there was no market there would be no drug dealers, call me an idealistic fool, but it is a fact.
Drug taking, especially addiction leads to all kinds of crime when the users can no longer afford to finance their habit. It leads to prostitution for both sexes, which I would have thought you would be dead against. It also leads to gang culture and gang warfare.
You at least differentiate between theft (burglary) of homes which traumatises the victims and common theft. But even there we have a problem, losses from theft can wipe out a small shop's profits and see them go under. It can lead to violent theft as in armed robbery. However even if it is big shops it leads to more expensive goods for everyone else to pay, you may be prepared to share the increased cost of the goods and insurance but I am not.
Then the pièce de résistance of Fraud, you obviously see no problem with scammers diddling little old ladies, or men out of their life savings do you?
Or putting workers out of their jobs when Companies take big hits, there are no victimless crimes. Somebody ends up paying the price, except of course with your ideas the people who perpertrate the crimes.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2020 23:26]

The war on drugs was lost decades ago.

Wake up.

Take the crime out of it. Same as alcohol. There’s an actual huge example on what happens when it’s made illegal with prohibition. It gets surrounded in crime. Legalise it and it doesn’t.

And the number of repeat offences with theft show that what we are doing isn’t working. It is leading to higher prices as it DOESN’T WORK.

And it’s not a case of seeing scammers as ok you pathetic little fool. It’s about what we should do with them. The criminal justice system in this country is on its knees.

Your generation have completely ballsed it up, doubling down on it is going to make it worse.

Stop pretending I said it was ok - I said it should be differently punished.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:47 - Jul 1 with 1137 viewslondonlisa2001

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:24 - Jul 1 by Jango

You’re just doing a Drizzy and just using numbers to back your argument when the always a much bigger picture.
Of those 10 white kids in with cannabis how many many are hanging around in gangs on the corner of a council estate and how many are smoking dope on their mates bedroom? Of those 10 black kids stopped, how many of them give the police immediate attitude and abuse throwing the racism card in the police officers face as get their phones out? How many of the stop and searches are in the immediate aftermath of a stabbing in the area? You don’t know any of these things looking at graphs.

Those graphs don’t show what the police go through. For all you know those police send plenty of black and white kids on their way, in fact I’m pretty sure they do.

Rather than just accuse the police of being systematically racist how about look at from their side and maybe you’ll find they find white people generally easier to deal with when stopping them. The finger always seems to pointing the other way.

I’ve got no points on my driving license and my wife has 6 even though I break the speed limit a lot more. How’s that fair?

And getting done for possession of cannabis doesn’t ruin anyone’s life forever. Jesus.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2020 19:27]

“Of those 10 white kids in with cannabis how many many are hanging around in gangs on the corner of a council estate and how many are smoking dope on their mates bedroom?”

It makes no difference - the offence is the same. Or are offences different depending on how poor you are?

“ Of those 10 black kids stopped, how many of them give the police immediate attitude and abuse”

“ maybe you’ll find they find white people generally easier to deal with when stopping them”

Yeah, you’re just making racist statements. Sorry, but you are. I don’t care how many black friends or family you’ve got,
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:48 - Jul 1 with 1134 viewsDarran

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:41 - Jul 1 by Neath_Jack

Whether you agree with him or not, you've got to give him his dues, he's seen off all comers, with well thought out, reasoned arguments, backed up with facts. Bearing in mind they've been coming at him from all angles as well. Impressive debating skills.

Yes absolutely. I’m not sure he’s seen Jang off mind he’s like a rabid dog. 😂

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:55 - Jul 1 with 1126 viewswestwalesed

Some of her posts and therefore presumably her views are disgusting.

She has every right to say what ever she wants however.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2020 19:56]

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Login to get fewer ads

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:07 - Jul 1 with 1107 viewsFlashberryjack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:48 - Jul 1 by Darran

That Glosso bloke put up a good fight as well.

I bailed when the thread got off "Kneecapping white men"

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:10 - Jul 1 with 1104 viewsJango

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:47 - Jul 1 by londonlisa2001

“Of those 10 white kids in with cannabis how many many are hanging around in gangs on the corner of a council estate and how many are smoking dope on their mates bedroom?”

It makes no difference - the offence is the same. Or are offences different depending on how poor you are?

“ Of those 10 black kids stopped, how many of them give the police immediate attitude and abuse”

“ maybe you’ll find they find white people generally easier to deal with when stopping them”

Yeah, you’re just making racist statements. Sorry, but you are. I don’t care how many black friends or family you’ve got,

The offence maybe the same but how can a police officer stop and search someone in their mates bedroom? Jesus.

It’s not me being racist, Im asking if there is a bad attitude towards police from the black community in certain areas where as white communities could show more respect and get a better response. It’s an honest question that these graphs don’t show. You only have to listen to Rap music and hip hop to see the dislike shown towards police.

Why are you quick to generalise certain people yet when others do it they are racist.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:13 - Jul 1 with 1098 viewsJango

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:48 - Jul 1 by Darran

I’m on furlough too, fu** him. Glossolalia took him to the cleaners yesterday though.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:20 - Jul 1 with 1082 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:44 - Jul 1 by londonlisa2001

Wake up.

Take the crime out of it. Same as alcohol. There’s an actual huge example on what happens when it’s made illegal with prohibition. It gets surrounded in crime. Legalise it and it doesn’t.

And the number of repeat offences with theft show that what we are doing isn’t working. It is leading to higher prices as it DOESN’T WORK.

And it’s not a case of seeing scammers as ok you pathetic little fool. It’s about what we should do with them. The criminal justice system in this country is on its knees.

Your generation have completely ballsed it up, doubling down on it is going to make it worse.

But you didn't say what the punishment should be for any of the crimes you mentioned other than legalising drugs.
So it was my generation that messed it up, wow what a generalisation that is.

And now I am a pathetic little fool.
You have a wonderful way with words
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:37 - Jul 1 with 1054 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:13 - Jul 1 by Jango

I’m on furlough too, fu** him. Glossolalia took him to the cleaners yesterday though.

F*ck me you can't even get that right. I said I was self-isolating and working from home.

Gloss was a good laugh for a bit. We had a decent debate for about half a page before he started getting sweary and reiterating how brilliant his life was. Don't think he understands this internet lark.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:38 - Jul 1 with 1050 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:20 - Jul 1 by A_Fans_Dad

But you didn't say what the punishment should be for any of the crimes you mentioned other than legalising drugs.
So it was my generation that messed it up, wow what a generalisation that is.

And now I am a pathetic little fool.
You have a wonderful way with words

Rare moment of self-awareness.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:40 - Jul 1 with 1051 viewsDarran

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:55 - Jul 1 by westwalesed

Some of her posts and therefore presumably her views are disgusting.

She has every right to say what ever she wants however.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2020 19:56]

Lisa? 😂

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:46 - Jul 1 with 1033 viewsexiledclaseboy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:41 - Jul 1 by Neath_Jack

Every available up arrow for this.

Poll: Tory leader

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:47 - Jul 1 with 1028 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:44 - Jul 1 by londonlisa2001

Wake up.

Damn, something else I agree with Lisa about.

If we run across a third one, I'm pretty sure that's the final sign of the Apocalypse.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:57 - Jul 1 with 1009 viewsGlossolalia

Seen off? Drizzle quoted a few century-old notions of whiteness and didn't answer a single question of mine. Selectively dodged semantics and refused to offer anything other than antiquated nonsense. Nothing of personal note or consequence and nothing actually constructive. His counter arguments include doubting the entirely plausible personal lives of others (how empty his must surely be), and fruitlessly questioning my ability to use reason and my critical faculties. That is not a debate; it's a waste of time.
Regressive to the core. One can't reason with the unreasonable.
As it happens, I've more to do with my life than be a sad little man, crying over Brexit and how unfair the world is, without actually doing a thing about it. Spineless keyboard justice warrior with a stay-at-home job. Recipe for endless online posturing. As Darran said, get some pussy mate. Or cock. Whichever you prefer.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2020 21:02]
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:05 - Jul 1 with 981 viewsDarran

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:57 - Jul 1 by Glossolalia

Seen off? Drizzle quoted a few century-old notions of whiteness and didn't answer a single question of mine. Selectively dodged semantics and refused to offer anything other than antiquated nonsense. Nothing of personal note or consequence and nothing actually constructive. His counter arguments include doubting the entirely plausible personal lives of others (how empty his must surely be), and fruitlessly questioning my ability to use reason and my critical faculties. That is not a debate; it's a waste of time.
As it happens, I've more to do with my life than be a sad little man, crying over Brexit and how unfair the world is, without actually doing a thing about it. Spineless keyboard justice warrior with a stay-at-home job. Recipe for endless online posturing. As Darran said, get some pussy mate. Or cock. Whichever you prefer.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:05 - Jul 1 with 981 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:57 - Jul 1 by Glossolalia

He's back.

What is it with the self-proclaimed intellectuals and resorting to gay jokes, as if being gay is an insult? This, coupled with telling us all of how many women they've slept with.

Almost identical to Kerouac, just with better grammar.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2020 21:06]

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:18 - Jul 1 with 964 viewsJango

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:05 - Jul 1 by Drizzy

He's back.

What is it with the self-proclaimed intellectuals and resorting to gay jokes, as if being gay is an insult? This, coupled with telling us all of how many women they've slept with.

Where’s the gay joke? You lot love chucking accusations about fair do’s. That’s me out.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:23 - Jul 1 with 952 viewsGlossolalia

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:05 - Jul 1 by Drizzy

He's back.

Unlike you, who never goes away. Although your hackneyed, predictable thoughts sure do, like a fart in a storm.
Not a joke - you go and fill your boots for once. How you assumed if was using homosexuality as an insult is beyond me; both male and female appendages were offered without any bias to one or the other. You are frightfully squeamish about all things sexual aren't you? So prudishly wretched. And try another insult Dripple - the intellect thing don't wash.

Jango - I've seen you've had enough of his outrageous, misguided conclusions. Well done for tolerating the waif for this long - most commendable.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2020 21:25]
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:30 - Jul 1 with 938 viewsDarran

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:23 - Jul 1 by Glossolalia

Unlike you, who never goes away. Although your hackneyed, predictable thoughts sure do, like a fart in a storm.
Not a joke - you go and fill your boots for once. How you assumed if was using homosexuality as an insult is beyond me; both male and female appendages were offered without any bias to one or the other. You are frightfully squeamish about all things sexual aren't you? So prudishly wretched. And try another insult Dripple - the intellect thing don't wash.

Jango - I've seen you've had enough of his outrageous, misguided conclusions. Well done for tolerating the waif for this long - most commendable.

He does have a point here mind he was only catering for either orifice. 😂

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 22:07 - Jul 1 with 888 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:23 - Jul 1 by Glossolalia

I find it quite strange that you feel the need to tell strangers on the internet how many women you've slept with, which ethnicity they were and that you do calisthenics work outs. Bragging about your life online is the hallmark of a freak or fantasist. You might be both.

Your only arguments were based on your own empirical facts based off your own experiences. I wasn't the only one to notice how stupid your arguments were, you were quite nasty with the other people too.

Do you have anything to add to the debate about knife crime? You lamented my lack of facts and figures, I've since filled this thread with them. I'm assuming you don't, which is why you'll do your usual disappearing act. Can't say anyone's ever noticed you before now, as you've decided to chime in with the climate change deniers and Islamophobes. Then again, I wouldn't expect much better from a pub guitarist with a stay at home degree.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2020 22:20]

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 22:43 - Jul 1 with 861 viewsDJack

He's spent the evening surrounded by a bunch of minges...Oh and then you pipe up.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024