Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Begum 10:02 - Feb 26 with 7730 viewsonehunglow

Appeal dismissed then.

Great decision.

Off you go ,girl

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Begum on 10:34 - Feb 27 with 489 viewscontroversial_jack

Begum on 10:30 - Feb 27 by onehunglow

Trying to conflate Tommy Robinson with Begum almost makes me feel for Tom.

Not sure Tommy advocated mass slaughter of men women and children including those of his own ethnicity .
[Post edited 27 Feb 2021 10:31]

I didn't!
Begum on 10:37 - Feb 27 with 486 viewstrampie

Begum on 10:26 - Feb 27 by controversial_jack

I can't stand Robinson or what he stands for, but he has the right to say what he believes in. At least he did in the Britain I knew

Robinson has a string of convictions longer than a person's arm, he could be seen as a danger to the British state and his parents are apparently Irish immigrants, if so he ticks the same boxes as Begum, depends where you draw the line but if a secretary of state can take away ones citizenship then why not Tommy's ?
Somebody said yesterday after the Begum verdict that they will be stripping you of your citizenship for doing 40 mph in a 30 mph zone next, it's a slippery slope.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Begum on 10:43 - Feb 27 with 464 viewsDr_Parnassus

Begum on 10:37 - Feb 27 by trampie

Robinson has a string of convictions longer than a person's arm, he could be seen as a danger to the British state and his parents are apparently Irish immigrants, if so he ticks the same boxes as Begum, depends where you draw the line but if a secretary of state can take away ones citizenship then why not Tommy's ?
Somebody said yesterday after the Begum verdict that they will be stripping you of your citizenship for doing 40 mph in a 30 mph zone next, it's a slippery slope.

He doesn't tick the same boxes. Being a petty criminal and being an international terrorist... isn't quite the same thing.

This isn't a deportation, she left the country in order to join an organisation that wanted to kill British citizens. False equivalents of domestic speeding is just silly. Whoever said that yesterday would have looked just as stupid for saying that as you do today.

But I am sure you know that already.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2021 10:44]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Begum on 10:43 - Feb 27 with 465 viewstrampie

Begum on 10:30 - Feb 27 by controversial_jack

She isn't allowed a trial. The reason being,is she has committed no crime under Uk law and the authorities know that They would have tried the 400 others who have been allowed back

My first thought after the verdict was they thought there would be a good chance/ they knew that they would not be able to get her on anything.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Begum on 10:49 - Feb 27 with 452 viewscontroversial_jack

Begum on 10:37 - Feb 27 by trampie

I agree about Robinson, but surely if he has done his time he has paid the price and is therefore as free as any of us to say what they like, within the law. If we are so worried about a 19 year old girl in a refugee camp then we are not the same breed of ppl as our grandparents were.

I agree, it's a slippery slope. Fascism doesn't suddenly appear it creeps in quietly and before we know it we have it here.
Begum on 10:51 - Feb 27 with 452 viewstrampie

Begum on 10:43 - Feb 27 by Dr_Parnassus

He doesn't tick the same boxes. Being a petty criminal and being an international terrorist... isn't quite the same thing.

This isn't a deportation, she left the country in order to join an organisation that wanted to kill British citizens. False equivalents of domestic speeding is just silly. Whoever said that yesterday would have looked just as stupid for saying that as you do today.

But I am sure you know that already.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2021 10:44]

Robinson has been aligned with right wing groups that many see as a danger to the state, the last I heard Robinson had gone to a foreign country to live, Robinson ticks the same boxes as Begum, it depends where you draw the line.
The secretary of state having the power to strip somebody of their citizenship is a nonsense.

If Wales, Scotland and N.Ireland manage to break away from the English led UK state I think England will become a fascist state, if white Englishness still holds sway, which is debatable due to overseas immigration into England but it's a concern that England will become a fascist state or should that be more of a fascist state.

Begum on 10:56 - Feb 27 with 444 viewscontroversial_jack

Begum on 10:51 - Feb 27 by trampie

Robinson has been aligned with right wing groups that many see as a danger to the state, the last I heard Robinson had gone to a foreign country to live, Robinson ticks the same boxes as Begum, it depends where you draw the line.
The secretary of state having the power to strip somebody of their citizenship is a nonsense.

If Wales, Scotland and N.Ireland manage to break away from the English led UK state I think England will become a fascist state, if white Englishness still holds sway, which is debatable due to overseas immigration into England but it's a concern that England will become a fascist state or should that be more of a fascist state.

I didn't realise he had gone to live overseas. Someone else will take his place no doubt
Begum on 11:02 - Feb 27 with 437 viewstrampie

Begum on 10:56 - Feb 27 by controversial_jack

I didn't realise he had gone to live overseas. Someone else will take his place no doubt

He ticks all the same boxes as Begum, being involved in groups dangerous to the state, parents are apparently immigrants, string of convictions and last I heard he was living abroad.
Like I said it's where do you draw the line, I fear that if the more sensible Celtic counties become independent, England will become a fascist state.

Login to get fewer ads

Begum on 11:12 - Feb 27 with 426 viewsDr_Parnassus

Begum on 10:51 - Feb 27 by trampie

Many see Mr Potato Head as a danger. But it would also be stupid to compare Begum to Mr Potato head.

I repeat. She is an international terrorist who left the U.K. to join forces with a group who was actively killing Westerners who carried out many deadly attacks on Britain.

If you want to liken that to speeding in your car and whatever else you want to pretend it’s the same as then that’s your life you are wasting I suppose. Because there isn’t a soul on here that would agree.

Begum on 11:16 - Feb 27 with 419 viewstrampie

Begum on 11:12 - Feb 27 by Dr_Parnassus

Many see Mr Potato Head as a danger. But it would also be stupid to compare Begum to Mr Potato head.

I repeat. She is an international terrorist who left the U.K. to join forces with a group who was actively killing Westerners who carried out many deadly attacks on Britain.

If you want to liken that to speeding in your car and whatever else you want to pretend it’s the same as then that’s your life you are wasting I suppose. Because there isn’t a soul on here that would agree.

Do you know if she killed people or planned to kill people ?

Begum on 11:17 - Feb 27 with 419 viewsLohengrin

Begum on 11:02 - Feb 27 by trampie

He ticks all the same boxes as Begum, being involved in groups dangerous to the state, parents are apparently immigrants, string of convictions and last I heard he was living abroad.
Like I said it's where do you draw the line, I fear that if the more sensible Celtic counties become independent, England will become a fascist state.

Tommy’s a Celt.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Begum on 11:18 - Feb 27 with 416 viewsKeithHaynes

Begum on 07:55 - Feb 27 by trampie

Does Tommy Robinson live in Spain these days ?, with this type of precedent perhaps he will be stripped of his citizenship.

I would rather not be associated with that name thanks.
If he does, I’m selling up and coming back 😂

Seriously though.

I think he does, probably up on the Costa's where beer, flags, chips and bars with weak lager and sky tv are freely available.

Thankfully unlike here, where there are none.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Begum on 11:18 - Feb 27 with 410 viewsDr_Parnassus

Begum on 11:16 - Feb 27 by trampie

Do you know if she killed people or planned to kill people ?

I don’t care either way. She was in a terrorist group.

I doubt she joined to enjoy the scenery.

Begum on 11:25 - Feb 27 with 401 viewstrampie

Begum on 11:18 - Feb 27 by Dr_Parnassus

I don’t care either way. She was in a terrorist group.

I doubt she joined to enjoy the scenery.

Exactly you don't know.

Begum on 11:29 - Feb 27 with 387 viewsDr_Parnassus

Begum on 11:25 - Feb 27 by trampie

Exactly you don't know.

Don’t care is what I said. It’s irrelevant.

She was part of an international terrorist group. If you think she’s innocent of that maybe send her a letter and try and represent her.

The issue you have is she’s admitted it, she also said the beheadings the group carried out were justified... so you may be up against it.

But I wish you the best in your quest.

Begum on 11:33 - Feb 27 with 375 viewstrampie

Begum on 11:29 - Feb 27 by Dr_Parnassus

Don’t care is what I said. It’s irrelevant.

She was part of an international terrorist group. If you think she’s innocent of that maybe send her a letter and try and represent her.

The issue you have is she’s admitted it, she also said the beheadings the group carried out were justified... so you may be up against it.

But I wish you the best in your quest.

You don't care but you keep posting.

So do you know if she killed anybody or tried to kill anybody ?

Begum on 11:36 - Feb 27 with 366 viewsDr_Parnassus

Begum on 11:33 - Feb 27 by trampie

You don't care but you keep posting.

So do you know if she killed anybody or tried to kill anybody ?

Why wouldn’t I post? I have to care whether she has killed someone in order to post on it? Bizarre.

I don’t care whether she killed anybody or planned to. That isn’t the charge against her. The charge was being part of an international terrorist group - which she has admitted.

Exactly how deplorable her actions were or weren’t since then is utterly irrelevant.

Begum on 11:39 - Feb 27 with 362 viewstrampie

Begum on 11:36 - Feb 27 by Dr_Parnassus

Why wouldn’t I post? I have to care whether she has killed someone in order to post on it? Bizarre.

I don’t care whether she killed anybody or planned to. That isn’t the charge against her. The charge was being part of an international terrorist group - which she has admitted.

Exactly how deplorable her actions were or weren’t since then is utterly irrelevant.

Well do you care or don't you care ?

Begum on 11:40 - Feb 27 with 356 viewsDr_Parnassus

Begum on 11:39 - Feb 27 by trampie

Well do you care or don't you care ?

About what?

Begum on 11:49 - Feb 27 with 353 viewslondonlisa2001

Leaving aside Trampie having his fun with running everyone round in irrelevant circles (Tommy Robinson, whether or not she’s a terrorist, whether it’s because she’s a woman, and seriously, you’re all falling for it), the only question is not whether she is someone who should be locked up for a very long time or has committed heinous crimes, but whether she is British and should be tried here and sentenced here.

It’s seems quite clear she is objectively British, given she was born and brought up here.

There remains doubt whether she can be regarded as a dual National when she left. The Home Office have lost cases when the person involved was over 21, which she now is, but there is also some evidence that says Bangladesh would have to accept her citizenship. But it’s irrelevant in many ways. Why the hell should Bangladesh have to deal with her? She’s never even been there. If it was the other way round there’d be uproar.

People are confusing the severity of her crimes with nationality.
Begum on 11:52 - Feb 27 with 345 viewstrampie

Begum on 11:40 - Feb 27 by Dr_Parnassus

About what?

If Begum killed or planned to kill anyone ?

Begum on 11:57 - Feb 27 with 338 viewsDr_Parnassus

Begum on 11:49 - Feb 27 by londonlisa2001

Leaving aside Trampie having his fun with running everyone round in irrelevant circles (Tommy Robinson, whether or not she’s a terrorist, whether it’s because she’s a woman, and seriously, you’re all falling for it), the only question is not whether she is someone who should be locked up for a very long time or has committed heinous crimes, but whether she is British and should be tried here and sentenced here.

It’s seems quite clear she is objectively British, given she was born and brought up here.

There remains doubt whether she can be regarded as a dual National when she left. The Home Office have lost cases when the person involved was over 21, which she now is, but there is also some evidence that says Bangladesh would have to accept her citizenship. But it’s irrelevant in many ways. Why the hell should Bangladesh have to deal with her? She’s never even been there. If it was the other way round there’d be uproar.

People are confusing the severity of her crimes with nationality.

Nobody is falling for anything, posts are being answered. Trampie is of course the forum idiot, but his views (fake or otherwise) are being pushed on other mediums by many people. He’s not on his own at all.

The question of whether she is British has been answered. That answer is no, that was removed when she left to join a terror group to kill non believers. She’s not on her own, 800 Brides and fighters with duel nationality faced the same fate.

Begum is 21, her citizenship was revoked before that age. Meaning she remained a Bangladeshi citizen, doesn’t matter whether she has ever been. Bangladesh removing that would now be illegal as she would be stateless.

Begum on 11:58 - Feb 27 with 334 viewsDr_Parnassus

Begum on 11:52 - Feb 27 by trampie

If Begum killed or planned to kill anyone ?

No, it’s irrelevant.

Begum on 12:38 - Feb 27 with 315 viewstrampie

Begum on 11:57 - Feb 27 by Dr_Parnassus

Nobody is falling for anything, posts are being answered. Trampie is of course the forum idiot, but his views (fake or otherwise) are being pushed on other mediums by many people. He’s not on his own at all.

The question of whether she is British has been answered. That answer is no, that was removed when she left to join a terror group to kill non believers. She’s not on her own, 800 Brides and fighters with duel nationality faced the same fate.

Begum is 21, her citizenship was revoked before that age. Meaning she remained a Bangladeshi citizen, doesn’t matter whether she has ever been. Bangladesh removing that would now be illegal as she would be stateless.

I'm the forum idiot am I ???, charming.

That says a lot coming from you and about you, same as your cohorts on here you lose an argument and you resort to abuse just like fag ash Lil.

Begum on 12:49 - Feb 27 with 308 viewslondonlisa2001

Begum on 11:57 - Feb 27 by Dr_Parnassus

It hasn’t been ‘answered’ as she is appealing the decision.

The case this week was not the answer to that question (the Home Secretary at the time stripped her of citizenship and she has the right to appeal). The question this week was simply whether she can return to the UK to appeal the decision, or whether she has to do it from where she is (some refugee camp). The Supreme Court have reiterated she can appeal against the stripping of citizenship (so the question remains open) but have said that she can’t come here while that happens.
The decision that someone has to fight a legal appeal from some camp without lawyers is removing basic rights to a fair trial. It’s ridiculous.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024