Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Begum 10:02 - Feb 26 with 7728 viewsonehunglow

Appeal dismissed then.

Great decision.

Off you go ,girl

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Begum on 22:51 - Feb 26 with 663 viewsonehunglow

Begum on 22:29 - Feb 26 by Catullus

Rhodes for me, lovely people, lovely weather, lovely sea, a bit dry but better than too wet.

It's irrelevant though.

There are people everywhere who treat other people badly, because of their sex, gender, colour, religion or any other number of reasons.

It gets harder every day to say what is right, specilally when waht is legal often doesn't match our idea of what is right.

Honesty is such a lonely word, everyone is so untrue.

You haven't been outside the Rhondda Fawr.Clearly.

Wales is my land of birth .

No more than that

Begum on 23:13 - Feb 26 with 631 viewsGlossolalia

She made a conscious decision to join a most hideous, barbarous cult. That in itself is enough for logic (and thankfully the law-makers) to dictate that she renounced her citizenship.

Where's the issue? She isn't a UK citizen. Coupled with her lack of contrition, she'll have zero sympathy from the vast, vast majority. Tara.
Begum on 23:24 - Feb 26 with 619 viewsDr_Parnassus

Begum on 23:13 - Feb 26 by Glossolalia

She made a conscious decision to join a most hideous, barbarous cult. That in itself is enough for logic (and thankfully the law-makers) to dictate that she renounced her citizenship.

Where's the issue? She isn't a UK citizen. Coupled with her lack of contrition, she'll have zero sympathy from the vast, vast majority. Tara.

Don’t bring sense into this, can’t you see people are pretending to be outraged?

Twitter and the usual types are awash with this story, using it as their latest tiresome stick to beat phantom racists and sexists with, because everyone is one or the other if they aren’t involved in that sport of finding racism and sexism in every single area... coz that’s what the Begum case is about you know... apparently.

The fact it has obviously nothing to do with either seems irrelevant to them at this point. 2020 was bizarre, 2021 sadly seems like it is going much the same way. Social media has turned relatively normal people into lunatics in a very short period of time.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Begum on 23:34 - Feb 26 with 608 viewsmax936

None of them should have been allowed back, how many innocent people or British soldiers or both have died at their hands, she has admitted at being at beheadings herself, she may even have taken part, you make your bed you lie in it don't go giving us sob stories when things go tit's up, our security service's have enough on their plate as it.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2021 23:58]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Begum on 23:35 - Feb 26 with 611 viewsGlossolalia

In a 2019 interview, Begum failed to renounce I.S. and answered she 'didn't know' if she would bring her son up as a jihadi. She also was 'OK' with the beheading of people, and also pressed the fact that she was in control of her leaving the UK.

An interview with the British media, no less. Exhibiting a total lack of self-awareness.

She's a clear threat to security. A woman attracted to and consequently in direct support of base, inhuman scum. At least her actions made the decision easy to make. Bye bye Begum.

Dr P, as for the faux outrage and baseless online shrieks of 'sexist' and 'racist', nothing surprises anymore. We live in a world where a Mr Potato Head is somehow polarising and non-inclusive.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2021 23:39]
Begum on 00:01 - Feb 27 with 583 viewsmax936

Begum on 23:35 - Feb 26 by Glossolalia

In a 2019 interview, Begum failed to renounce I.S. and answered she 'didn't know' if she would bring her son up as a jihadi. She also was 'OK' with the beheading of people, and also pressed the fact that she was in control of her leaving the UK.

An interview with the British media, no less. Exhibiting a total lack of self-awareness.

She's a clear threat to security. A woman attracted to and consequently in direct support of base, inhuman scum. At least her actions made the decision easy to make. Bye bye Begum.

Dr P, as for the faux outrage and baseless online shrieks of 'sexist' and 'racist', nothing surprises anymore. We live in a world where a Mr Potato Head is somehow polarising and non-inclusive.

Great post.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Begum on 07:01 - Feb 27 with 538 viewspencoedjack

Begum on 23:35 - Feb 26 by Glossolalia

Indeed I wonder how the liberal snowflakes would feel if one of their own family members had been murdered or tortured by the group she knew damn well she was joining.

About time the UK started to do what is best for the country & not for these ridiculous ideas that minority groups think is correct.

She can rot in a Syrian hell hole for the rest of her life preaching hate to all the others in there with her.
Begum on 07:13 - Feb 27 with 521 viewstrampie

She ran away when she was 15, she is still not old enough to have the key to the door.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Login to get fewer ads

Begum on 07:47 - Feb 27 with 512 viewsKeithHaynes

Begum on 07:13 - Feb 27 by trampie

She ran away when she was 15, she is still not old enough to have the key to the door.

Most isis encampments either don’t have a door, handy for her, or work on the very effective underground air con system utilising above ground air flow to cool the living areas beneath. Guy called Cesar Manrique reintroduced it in Lanzarote in the fifties. Big mates with Picasso. The underground living system also did not require a door. I’m not suggesting that she moves to the Canary Islands, I’m pretty certain she wouldn’t last long there. But your mentioning of a ‘ key to the door’ did make me think of some positives for her in lieu of her current situation.

He did a decent paint job too.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Begum on 07:55 - Feb 27 with 500 viewstrampie

Begum on 07:47 - Feb 27 by KeithHaynes

Most isis encampments either don’t have a door, handy for her, or work on the very effective underground air con system utilising above ground air flow to cool the living areas beneath. Guy called Cesar Manrique reintroduced it in Lanzarote in the fifties. Big mates with Picasso. The underground living system also did not require a door. I’m not suggesting that she moves to the Canary Islands, I’m pretty certain she wouldn’t last long there. But your mentioning of a ‘ key to the door’ did make me think of some positives for her in lieu of her current situation.

Does Tommy Robinson live in Spain these days ?, with this type of precedent perhaps he will be stripped of his citizenship.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Begum on 09:07 - Feb 27 with 466 viewsDr_Parnassus

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Begum on 09:32 - Feb 27 with 437 viewstrampie

LBC (@LBC) Tweeted: Former MI6 boss Sir John Sawers tells LBC Shamima Begum should be brought back to the UK and 'face tough justice here' rather than 'languish in a camp in the desert'.

@NickFerrariLBC https://t.co/9kHh2mgI6x

Begum on 09:42 - Feb 27 with 436 viewsGlossolalia

Begum on 07:13 - Feb 27 by trampie

And when turning 18, was still happily with IS, giving birth to lil' baby jihadis until she realised it was no place for a child. At 19, insisting she had done nothing wrong in numerous interviews. She was an adult for a significant portion of time, and all the while actively supporting illegal terrorism.

But her age when she fled is the only thing that matter to you?

This is a woman who would have forsaken her country of birth if she was 15 or 20. She grew into an adult with IS.
Begum on 09:45 - Feb 27 with 430 viewstrampie

Begum on 09:42 - Feb 27 by Glossolalia

And when turning 18, was still happily with IS, giving birth to lil' baby jihadis until she realised it was no place for a child. At 19, insisting she had done nothing wrong in numerous interviews. She was an adult for a significant portion of time, and all the while actively supporting illegal terrorism.

This is a woman who would have forsaken her country of birth if she was 15 or 20. She grew into an adult with IS.

Her age matters to UK law, if you commit a crime as a minor you get punished under the law as a minor.

Begum on 09:48 - Feb 27 with 420 viewstrampie

LBC (@LBC) Tweeted: "So Diane Abbott should have had the right to take away your citizenship?"

James O'Brien clashes with a caller who wants the Home Secretary to be able to revoke people's British citizenship.

@mrjamesob https://t.co/B4h3AmOGKy

Begum on 09:49 - Feb 27 with 420 viewsGlossolalia

Begum on 09:45 - Feb 27 by trampie

Her age matters to UK law, if you commit a crime as a minor you get punished under the law as a minor.

So her support of IS as an adult means nothing? Clearly the Supreme court, and anyone with good sense, disagrees with you.

As for the interview, the guy mentions her age as 15 twice, and it recorded before the court's decision. She's 21 and was an adult for 2 years whilst living the high life among the severed heads and misogyny.
Begum on 09:57 - Feb 27 with 404 viewstrampie

Begum on 09:49 - Feb 27 by Glossolalia

So her support of IS as an adult means nothing? Clearly the Supreme court, and anyone with good sense, disagrees with you.

As for the interview, the guy mentions her age as 15 twice, and it recorded before the court's decision. She's 21 and was an adult for 2 years whilst living the high life among the severed heads and misogyny.

Unless she is put on trial you don't know what crimes she may or may not have committed.

A former head of our security forces says she should be brought back and put on trial.

Begum on 10:00 - Feb 27 with 402 viewsonehunglow

Begum on 09:42 - Feb 27 by Glossolalia

Hence her brood

Begum on 10:01 - Feb 27 with 401 viewsonehunglow

Been there Guv.
Lovely island and great artist.

Blues greens white

Begum on 10:05 - Feb 27 with 396 viewsGlossolalia

Begum on 09:57 - Feb 27 by trampie

Unless she is put on trial you don't know what crimes she may or may not have committed.

A former head of our security forces says she should be brought back and put on trial.

Her being with IS is the crime, regardless of any further crimes she may or may not have committed. The Supreme Court agrees. Couldn't give a damn what he says, not to mention the interview predates the court's decision. He also emphasises her age of 15, as if the initial decision trumps the years of direct and flagrant opposition to our way of life.

By the way. O'Brien's argument and nebulous and reactionary, based on an imagined scenario within an imagined scenario. Infantile thinking. No normal person for even a faint respect for their country would do what she did. And no person with a grasp of what is decent would have happily stayed with IS for years.

See you later mush. You've nothing much to say to me.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2021 10:09]
Begum on 10:10 - Feb 27 with 385 viewsonehunglow

Begum on 10:05 - Feb 27 by Glossolalia

Her being with IS is the crime, regardless of any further crimes she may or may not have committed. The Supreme Court agrees. Couldn't give a damn what he says, not to mention the interview predates the court's decision. He also emphasises her age of 15, as if the initial decision trumps the years of direct and flagrant opposition to our way of life.

By the way. O'Brien's argument and nebulous and reactionary, based on an imagined scenario within an imagined scenario. Infantile thinking. No normal person for even a faint respect for their country would do what she did. And no person with a grasp of what is decent would have happily stayed with IS for years.

See you later mush. You've nothing much to say to me.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2021 10:09]

And talking of anything decent,she is not.

It s also the case it obviate us seeing a grotesque court circus with scum human rights legal leeches bleeding all over the place.

Begum on 10:18 - Feb 27 with 375 viewstrampie

Begum on 19:18 - Feb 26 by Boundy

She's got the same passport as you, happy with that thought ?

Does Begum even have her own passport ?

Begum on 10:26 - Feb 27 with 371 viewscontroversial_jack

Begum on 07:55 - Feb 27 by trampie

Does Tommy Robinson live in Spain these days ?, with this type of precedent perhaps he will be stripped of his citizenship.

I can't stand Robinson or what he stands for, but he has the right to say what he believes in. At least he did in the Britain I knew
Begum on 10:30 - Feb 27 with 362 viewscontroversial_jack

Begum on 09:57 - Feb 27 by trampie

She isn't allowed a trial. The reason being,is she has committed no crime under Uk law and the authorities know that They would have tried the 400 others who have been allowed back
Begum on 10:30 - Feb 27 with 360 viewsonehunglow

Trying to conflate Tommy Robinson with Begum almost makes me feel for Tom.

Not sure Tommy advocated mass slaughter of men women and children including those of his own ethnicity .
[Post edited 27 Feb 2021 10:31]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024