Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread AFTER SHOW PARTY 10:30 - Apr 21 with 14315 viewsNotLoyal

By the time this game gets underway it could be all over, the swans now have the play offs ahead of them IF they can get something from this game or go through the mill against Derby County. Either way Cooper has lost the fans at Swansea, what can he do now ?

Apart from watch Bournemouth go third.

Reading v Swansea City
Mad Stad apparently
Sunday April 25th 2021
Kick off 12.30pm or as some say 12pm.
Probably doesn’t matter anyway

Match Officials
SIMON HOOPER
Stuart Burt and Simon Bennett
Fourth Official : Stephen Martin

Is it on the tv ?
Of course it bloody is, insomniacs need some form of treatment

Numerous swans fans have decided to make the most of the weekend by not watching the utter nonsense that has been served up by this overpaid bunch of dickheads. There we go, a member of the team here who wants them all bloody out ! I’ve had enough, even when I’m at home it costs me to watch this rubbish, I’m tired, but I get up everyday, put in maximum effort, then I’m tired again, we push on. Elite athletes, oh please shut up.

Sorry Steve, but I can’t watch it any more, my eyes are bleeding

Reading - The real truth
Reading FC have a car park which takes three years to get out of. However not on this occasion. They were the first town to have a Little Thief in 1958. They are also the largest town in the U.K. to not have city status. More old ladies fall over and end up in hospital in Reading than any where else in the country. This is believed to be caused by a lack of spinach in their diet. As previously reported Ayrton Senna lived in Reading, he may have been born there if it wasn’t for the fact he was born somewhere else. He was a regular at “The iffy Gentleman pub” in Tilehurst for well over a month. His favourite food at the time was an emergency biscuit.

A Little Thief restaurant yesterday

In the spirit of solidarity with the ladies Edith Morley was appointed as Professor of English Language at the University College of Reading in 1908. This was a fantastic moment for Edith who it is believed never, ever fell over as she loved Popeye.

Most spoon bending lunatics live in Reading, Uri Geller the first man in space in the sixties Is the best known bender in the world, he makes balls move too.

Cooper drops next season hint as the swans prepare for Reading away - Saturday Edition 24th Apr 2021 09:57
The swans travel to Reading on Sunday looking for the one point needed to secure a promotion play off place. As happened last season it’s Reading again that provide the opposition, the royals need to win for a last gasp opportunity to keep their play off hopes alive. 2

Reading: Rafael Cabral, Omar Richards, Liam Moore (captain), Andy Rinohmota, John Swift, Yakou Meite, Ovie Ejaria, Andy Yiadom, Lucas Joao, Josh Laurent, Tom Holmes.

Substitutes: Luke Southwood, Tomas Esteves, Michael Olise, Sam Baldock, Lewis Gibson, Sone Aluko, Alfa Semedo, Dejan Tetek, George Puscas.

Swansea City: Freddie Woodman; Kyle Naughton, Ben Cabango, Marc Guehi, Jake Bidwell; Jay Fulton, Matt Grimes (captain), Conor Hourihane; Wayne Routledge, Liam Cullen, Jamal Lowe.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Ryan Bennett, Korey Smith, Andre Ayew, Morgan Whittaker, Yan Dhanda, Joel Latibeaudiere, Connor Roberts, Ollie Cooper.

Referee: Simon Hooper

Swansea City turn on the second half style and qualify for the play offs again 25th Apr 2021 14:50
From the start it seemed the same old swans, that is bar a few glimpses of hope had turned up at Reading today. The positivity swans fans had before the game almost disappeared when Reading went one up. However, in true swans fashion it was to be a roller coaster from beginning to end. The swans are in the play offs again by damn ! 1

More to follow.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:03 - Apr 25 with 993 viewsnantywatcher

We are still in this
Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:04 - Apr 25 with 974 viewsonehunglow

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:01 - Apr 25 by nantywatcher

Go and watch the netball you clueless clown.

Netball,now you're talking Champ.
Hope Matty saves us all.
Love

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:04 - Apr 25 with 992 viewsKeithHaynes

Needs to change Routs for Dhanda.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:05 - Apr 25 with 990 viewsTreforys_Jack

I'd like to see Cullen and Whittaker together, they maybe a bit lightweight but could give defenders a difficult time given the right service.
Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:07 - Apr 25 with 964 viewsKeithHaynes

Cullen did well there.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:11 - Apr 25 with 929 views34dfgdf54

Give Ollie Cooper a run instead of Routs
Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:13 - Apr 25 with 904 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Hourihane a complete passenger so far today

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:14 - Apr 25 with 897 viewsBadlands

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:11 - Apr 25 by 34dfgdf54

Give Ollie Cooper a run instead of Routs

Why Routledge?
Take of Grimes or Hourihane.
Whittaker for Lowe.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Login to get fewer ads

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:15 - Apr 25 with 893 viewsangryjack

Smith offers more than Fulton in possession and just as good without..Fulton offered nothing so far not even doing the dog wok he supposebd too get smith on
[Post edited 25 Apr 2021 13:16]
Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:16 - Apr 25 with 884 views34dfgdf54

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:14 - Apr 25 by Badlands

Why Routledge?
Take of Grimes or Hourihane.
Whittaker for Lowe.

Just don’t think he’s doing a lot

No way in a million years would I be bringing Lowe off either.
Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:17 - Apr 25 with 851 viewsonehunglow

Ayew coming on then.

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:21 - Apr 25 with 830 views34dfgdf54

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:17 - Apr 25 by onehunglow

Ayew coming on then.

Asking for trouble.
Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:21 - Apr 25 with 828 viewsangryjack

Our movement of the ball is poor..not creating space off the ball its all in front of them no movement in behind again..too easy for them
Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:22 - Apr 25 with 800 viewsonehunglow

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:21 - Apr 25 by 34dfgdf54

Asking for trouble.

Player management again.

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:24 - Apr 25 with 781 viewsChief

Well here we go.

- Cooper made changes to the starting line up.
- Cooper picked an attacking line up.
- Cooper's made positive subs with half hour to go.

Will it work?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:24 - Apr 25 with 776 viewsDr_Parnassus

What a phenomenal team goal.

Ayew sublime.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:24 - Apr 25 with 774 viewsThornburyswan

Ayew & Fulton excellent there, fair play.
Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:25 - Apr 25 with 773 viewskrunchykarrot

Ayews flick i take it all back, or was it Jay driving again?
Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:25 - Apr 25 with 761 views34dfgdf54

That is why Ayew masks the problems we have.

Get in there though Jamal my son
Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:25 - Apr 25 with 762 viewsnantywatcher

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:15 - Apr 25 by angryjack

Smith offers more than Fulton in possession and just as good without..Fulton offered nothing so far not even doing the dog wok he supposebd too get smith on
[Post edited 25 Apr 2021 13:16]

Have you seen our equaliser you idiot??
Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:26 - Apr 25 with 757 viewsjasper_T

Class from Jay.
Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:26 - Apr 25 with 751 viewspencoedjack

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 12:45 - Apr 25 by angryjack

9 with Lowe he they got twelve as he passing to them

Idiot
Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:26 - Apr 25 with 748 views34dfgdf54

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:25 - Apr 25 by krunchykarrot

Ayews flick i take it all back, or was it Jay driving again?

If he does his hammy 90th minute it will still be awful.

I still think this is very risky.
Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:26 - Apr 25 with 748 viewsJohnw102

Jay showing his worth again.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:26 - Apr 25 with 739 viewsonehunglow

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:25 - Apr 25 by nantywatcher

Have you seen our equaliser you idiot??

Tell you what son, You don’t do discussion well,do ya.

Nanty

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024