Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anti Welsh 21:44 - Jun 2 with 2407 viewsbuilthjack

I notice lately that a lot on this forum are anti Welsh.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Anti Welsh on 21:47 - Jun 2 with 1269 viewsCatullus

Nope, nobody is anti Welsh, we are just not anti English or anti British.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Anti Welsh on 21:49 - Jun 2 with 1267 viewsBoundy

I'm certainly not nor am I a xenophobe of which we have a few .Proud of my heritage and respectful of others .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Anti Welsh on 21:52 - Jun 2 with 1253 viewsKilkennyjack

Anti Welsh on 21:49 - Jun 2 by Boundy

I'm certainly not nor am I a xenophobe of which we have a few .Proud of my heritage and respectful of others .

Really ? 🤷‍♂️

Beware of the Risen People

Anti Welsh on 22:00 - Jun 2 with 1232 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I'm not paranoid, but I think the bastards are out to get us.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Anti Welsh on 22:10 - Jun 2 with 1212 viewspencoedjack

Think you are mixing it with posters being pro British, anti EU & Welsh labour.

The majority want what is best for Wales whilst other believe Welsh labour (& even more bizarrely) independence (would) help Wales prosper.
Anti Welsh on 22:12 - Jun 2 with 1209 viewsGwyn737

Anti Welsh on 21:47 - Jun 2 by Catullus

Nope, nobody is anti Welsh, we are just not anti English or anti British.

This.

Actually i don’t really think of myself as British but have no issue with those who do.

I just find a certain style of rampant nationalism childish, particularly when it’s comes to ‘aren’t the English horrible and lean to us’ lot.

My son has England on his birth certificate - god help him if he wants to buy a house in wales (near generations of his entire family).
Anti Welsh on 22:12 - Jun 2 with 1208 viewsKilkennyjack

I think its more of a cultivated lack of confidence in wales and their fellow welsh people.

And i think thats down to the English based MSM.
If you tell people the same thing for 50 years - or 800 years - they begin to believe you.

We have, in no particular order ...

A crap First Minister
Welsh Govt is a waste of money
A crap Welsh education system
Welsh jabs were slow to start
We are dependent on English money being gifted to us (who just borrow it)
Our language is rubbish
Our history is rubbish
Our Cymru Premiership is rubbish
Regional rugby is crap
We depend on English holiday makers
We would have no vaccines without London

Whereas ...

The Royal family is the best in the world
BBC is best in the world
British Army is best in world
Premier League best in world
Police are best in the world
British sense of fair play ... yes, best in world
British sense of humour ....best in world
British democracy... best in world
British justice .... yep, best in world
British engineering ... best in world

They have done a job on us - and the fools still lap it up. 🇬🇧
New big ship anyone ?

Anti Welsh on 22:15 - Jun 2 with 1208 viewsBoundy

Anti Welsh on 21:52 - Jun 2 by Kilkennyjack

Really ? 🤷‍♂️

Are you someone of importance that I should be concerned about your opinion of me ?

Login to get fewer ads

Anti Welsh on 22:22 - Jun 2 with 1189 viewsKilkennyjack

Anti Welsh on 22:15 - Jun 2 by Boundy

Are you someone of importance that I should be concerned about your opinion of me ?

No - but your lack of self awareness is something else ..

Anti Welsh on 22:46 - Jun 2 with 1169 viewsraynor94

Anti Welsh? From what I read on here it seems the vast majority are pro British, i don't see any problem in wanting to be proud to be Welsh and British.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Anti Welsh on 09:16 - Jun 3 with 1096 viewsonehunglow

Jesus,thought it was a dig at those who hated the welsh language for a minute.

Time is ticking by and you're just wasting
Thinking about another rainy day.

Get inti the Light ,Kenny and get into the Light.

You're sinking fast
[Post edited 3 Jun 2021 9:20]

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Anti Welsh on 09:24 - Jun 3 with 1087 viewsbritferry

you watch these woke TV channels, especially the BBC, they bend over backwards to accommodate the minorities, colour, race, religion and sexism.

when it comes to sport, especially international football, its England, England, England and the rest of the UK get the crumbs.

A perfect example of this was yesterday morning before the friendlies, they discussed the England team, the Ins & Outs of their squad, the lot, we got 4 words "Wales are playing France"!

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Anti Welsh on 09:30 - Jun 3 with 1073 viewsonehunglow

BF
They believe Wales matches are covered by BBC Wales the national station-as they say.

It's like our non coverage by our national station.

Frankly,I d rather them ignore what goes on in Wales sometimes,especially the insular racist cretins and their cup of bile

Anti Welsh on 09:49 - Jun 3 with 1069 viewsBoundy

Anti Welsh on 22:22 - Jun 2 by Kilkennyjack

No - but your lack of self awareness is something else ..

You're right you're not, so what you think is of no consequence to me

Anti Welsh on 09:51 - Jun 3 with 1057 viewsonehunglow

Anti Welsh on 09:49 - Jun 3 by Boundy

Boundy.

How long have "we" been like this.

Have this ever been thus or is it simply the new age of the net forum.

I came from Welsh speaking proper Cardy stock and killy's views would have been ridiculed.

Anti Welsh on 11:41 - Jun 3 with 1020 viewsAguycalledJack

My extended family are all first language welsh speakers and considers the welsh nats, to put it politely, As being out of touch (or in my father-in-law’s words raving lunatics) .
Anti Welsh on 13:26 - Jun 3 with 984 viewsReslovenSwan1

Anti Welsh on 09:30 - Jun 3 by onehunglow

BF
They believe Wales matches are covered by BBC Wales the national station-as they say.

It's like our non coverage by our national station.

Frankly,I d rather them ignore what goes on in Wales sometimes,especially the insular racist cretins and their cup of bile

You are a 1970 style Welsh Anglophone. I saw it a lot in my school days. Welsh viewer would turn their aerials away from Wales to watch HTV west. You have no pride in Wales and no interest in Welsh history. There is nothing rng with this as such.

The Welsh language was seen as a language for rural thickos and would adversly affect speaking of English. In fact the reverse is true as found from research into US Mexcans and schooling.

Swansea is given fair treatment by BBC Wales, ITV Wales, Wol and the FAW. In order to denegrate these institutions you play on the second city syndrome. Anyone who argues about lack of investment in Swansea needs their head examining. I can barely recognise th place. The owner of this site himself does this for commericail reasons. Some are competitors for advertising revenue.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Anti Welsh on 13:53 - Jun 3 with 960 viewsonehunglow

Anti Welsh on 13:26 - Jun 3 by ReslovenSwan1

You are a 1970 style Welsh Anglophone. I saw it a lot in my school days. Welsh viewer would turn their aerials away from Wales to watch HTV west. You have no pride in Wales and no interest in Welsh history. There is nothing rng with this as such.

The Welsh language was seen as a language for rural thickos and would adversly affect speaking of English. In fact the reverse is true as found from research into US Mexcans and schooling.

Swansea is given fair treatment by BBC Wales, ITV Wales, Wol and the FAW. In order to denegrate these institutions you play on the second city syndrome. Anyone who argues about lack of investment in Swansea needs their head examining. I can barely recognise th place. The owner of this site himself does this for commericail reasons. Some are competitors for advertising revenue.

You are out of your head.
Trust me,you know nothing about me.You kid yourself,daily.

You are the perfect contemporary example of why many see the Welsh as backstabbing,narrow minded bigots that cannot agree even on which langauge to speak to slag off. A country where those-in the majority-are derided by those who speak Welsh.

This is what English people see and you are blind not to see it. Try it.

Without doubt,Wales has a massive inferiority complex highlighted in fact by Elis James-a welsh speaker-in his sky pre play off comments. We dont like being confident. By Christ does it show.

Scots are as proud but don't suffer this nauseating self pity .

A confident country asks questions of itself and isnt that bothered a to what others think.

Anti Welsh on 16:42 - Jun 3 with 927 viewsReslovenSwan1

Anti Welsh on 13:53 - Jun 3 by onehunglow

You are out of your head.
Trust me,you know nothing about me.You kid yourself,daily.

You are the perfect contemporary example of why many see the Welsh as backstabbing,narrow minded bigots that cannot agree even on which langauge to speak to slag off. A country where those-in the majority-are derided by those who speak Welsh.

This is what English people see and you are blind not to see it. Try it.

Without doubt,Wales has a massive inferiority complex highlighted in fact by Elis James-a welsh speaker-in his sky pre play off comments. We dont like being confident. By Christ does it show.

Scots are as proud but don't suffer this nauseating self pity .

A confident country asks questions of itself and isnt that bothered a to what others think.

Wales is a county of three million and many consider football to be the second sport. It is sensible not to overload the team with unrealistic expectations. Wales s passing also leaves a bit to be desired as with all British Isles teams and the Republic.

I often joke when asked if Wales is a decent team. I tell English and foreign friends "we are 4 English men short of a very good team". Why not chill out? The English u21 is 30% ethnc Nigerians rasied in the giant urban centres.

I do not back stab anybody and do not use emotional language. This is your style. It is not important what English see. It is clear they have no love for the Welsh language or any interest in Welsh history.

I want England to fail miserably in sport. This is football they are our neigbours. You want Cardiff city to fail perhaps?. Good on you.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Anti Welsh on 17:22 - Jun 3 with 911 viewsKilkennyjack

Anti Welsh on 16:42 - Jun 3 by ReslovenSwan1

Wales is a county of three million and many consider football to be the second sport. It is sensible not to overload the team with unrealistic expectations. Wales s passing also leaves a bit to be desired as with all British Isles teams and the Republic.

I often joke when asked if Wales is a decent team. I tell English and foreign friends "we are 4 English men short of a very good team". Why not chill out? The English u21 is 30% ethnc Nigerians rasied in the giant urban centres.

I do not back stab anybody and do not use emotional language. This is your style. It is not important what English see. It is clear they have no love for the Welsh language or any interest in Welsh history.

I want England to fail miserably in sport. This is football they are our neigbours. You want Cardiff city to fail perhaps?. Good on you.

You certainly have hit some nails right on the fecking head with you posts on this.

We dont exist to keep England happy with us.

As Leanne Wood famously said .. ‘Wales has been a little too well behaved’.

Dal dy dir ... 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Anti Welsh on 17:24 - Jun 3 with 906 viewsKilkennyjack

Anti Welsh on 09:49 - Jun 3 by Boundy

I agree.

But i have to say it.

Anti Welsh on 17:32 - Jun 3 with 901 viewsTreforys_Jack

Anti Welsh on 21:49 - Jun 2 by Boundy

This all day long. Succinctly put.
Anti Welsh on 17:45 - Jun 3 with 880 viewsonehunglow

Anti Welsh on 17:32 - Jun 3 by Treforys_Jack

This all day long. Succinctly put.

It counts you out for a start

Anti Welsh on 17:58 - Jun 3 with 878 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Anti Welsh on 09:24 - Jun 3 by britferry

you watch these woke TV channels, especially the BBC, they bend over backwards to accommodate the minorities, colour, race, religion and sexism.

when it comes to sport, especially international football, its England, England, England and the rest of the UK get the crumbs.

A perfect example of this was yesterday morning before the friendlies, they discussed the England team, the Ins & Outs of their squad, the lot, we got 4 words "Wales are playing France"!

How many words did BBC Wales provide for England's match versus Austria?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Anti Welsh on 18:07 - Jun 3 with 860 viewsonehunglow

Anti Welsh on 17:58 - Jun 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

How many words did BBC Wales provide for England's match versus Austria?

You re a bugger of a boy

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024