Quantcast
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stevie 22:57 - Jun 6 with 2821 viewsbuilthjack

Is now odds on favourite for the palace job.
10/11
[Post edited 6 Jun 23:41]

Poll: Winter - Is he doing a good job?

Stevie on 23:18 - Jun 6 with 2197 viewsKeithHaynes

Something is moving then, he’s gone from outsider to favourite in 48 hours.

Site owner of Swansea Independent, and its probably sunny. Please support our cause here - https://www.patreon.com/Music_Jacks2021
Blog: New staff added to Swansea Independent

Stevie on 23:19 - Jun 6 with 2192 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Do you know what odds on means?

Mark Drakeford - Leader of the Welsh Labour Party: "There will be no point, and certainly it will be logistically very damaging, to try to use all of that in the first week and then to have all our vaccinators standing around with nothing to do for another month," he said. "The sensible thing to do is to use the vaccine you've got over the period that you've got it for so that your system can absorb it, they can go on working, that you don't have people standing around with nothing to do."
Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Stevie on 00:16 - Jun 7 with 2127 viewsGroo

Pinched from a palace site :)

Groo does what Groo does best

Stevie on 06:29 - Jun 7 with 2062 viewsRiscaJack

Announcement tonight regarding their manager, few think it’s Nuno though.

JENKINS OUT

Stevie on 07:09 - Jun 7 with 2030 viewsbuilthjack

Stevie on 06:29 - Jun 7 by RiscaJack

Announcement tonight regarding their manager, few think it’s Nuno though.

This mornings odds-
Cooper. 5/4
Eddie Howe 4/1
Nino 9/2

Stevie on 07:58 - Jun 7 with 1976 viewsmagicdaps10

11/10 now, favourite as it stands but not much in it.

If it is happening then I just want it to happen ASAP so we can move on with an appointment and our summer recruitment.

I think something is is the pipeline with Cooper or a player leaving if the stories regards Joseph and Henry are true... No way will we spend unless there is money coming in.

Poll: Swing low sweet chariot, should it be banned?

Stevie on 08:33 - Jun 7 with 1934 viewsonehunglow

Just hope our owners are sourcing a replacement .
Best he goes and quickly.

Poll: So,who is dwight.Let's nail this then

Stevie on 12:09 - Jun 7 with 1803 viewsCatullus

I saw this morning, Dean Windass reckons Palace will go for experience,

He told Football FanCast : “No, no. I think it’s too much, too big of an ask. He’s being mentioned all the time, Steve Cooper, he couldn’t get Swansea over the line, Brentford were the better team.

Pardon me for being dumb but what has Brentford being better got to do with Cooper? Surely when you are judging (and I mean whoever you are judging, I'm not sticking up for Cooper specifically) you have to look at the resources availabel and what they achieved? Other people think Cooper did a magnificent job in the circumstances. Isn't Windass just being dumb?

Anyway, it has to be sorted soon for everyones benefit, we cannot afford to have this is staying or leaving situation dragged out for weeks. It won't help either club to prepare for next season.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Stevie on 12:22 - Jun 7 with 1784 viewsBadlands

Stevie on 12:09 - Jun 7 by Catullus

I saw this morning, Dean Windass reckons Palace will go for experience,

He told Football FanCast : “No, no. I think it’s too much, too big of an ask. He’s being mentioned all the time, Steve Cooper, he couldn’t get Swansea over the line, Brentford were the better team.

Pardon me for being dumb but what has Brentford being better got to do with Cooper? Surely when you are judging (and I mean whoever you are judging, I'm not sticking up for Cooper specifically) you have to look at the resources availabel and what they achieved? Other people think Cooper did a magnificent job in the circumstances. Isn't Windass just being dumb?

Anyway, it has to be sorted soon for everyones benefit, we cannot afford to have this is staying or leaving situation dragged out for weeks. It won't help either club to prepare for next season.

Windass is spot on.
Brentford play like a team we played, much like we have for two seasons, as a group of individuals.

Poll: Goalkeeper 2021/22 thoughts on number 1

Stevie on 12:29 - Jun 7 with 1773 viewsCatullus

Stevie on 12:22 - Jun 7 by Badlands

Windass is spot on.
Brentford play like a team we played, much like we have for two seasons, as a group of individuals.

Yeah Brentford are the better team, we all knew it but that wasn't the point.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Stevie on 21:35 - Jun 7 with 1510 viewsAndyCole

Smart guy is Guto.

Testimony to Cooper's hard work and diligence most especially in developing a fluid frontline without an out and out striker.

Too many plastics here should take note. In fact Guto has been for too kind on some of our shallow entitled doom merchants.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/fans-clubs-must-think
Stevie on 23:18 - Jun 7 with 1371 viewsmajorraglan

Stevie on 21:35 - Jun 7 by AndyCole

Smart guy is Guto.

Testimony to Cooper's hard work and diligence most especially in developing a fluid frontline without an out and out striker.

Too many plastics here should take note. In fact Guto has been for too kind on some of our shallow entitled doom merchants.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/fans-clubs-must-think

Thanks for posting, hadn’t seen the article previously.

Hard to argue with any of that to be honest.
Stevie on 23:34 - Jun 7 with 1338 viewsReslovenSwan1

Stevie on 23:18 - Jun 7 by majorraglan

Thanks for posting, hadn’t seen the article previously.

Hard to argue with any of that to be honest.

Playing without a striker is Coopers responsibiity. He cannot use that as an excuse. He had a budget and used it on Woodman and Guehi would some might argue Swansea had cover for. Cooper also did not develop Goykeres who played a little better at Coventry. They left it to late for Obafemi who got injured with no time for a replacement. Piggot was rumoured for weeks but perhaps not fancied. The US guy was available and got injured.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Stevie on 08:01 - Jun 8 with 1258 viewsbuilthjack

Still red hot favourite this morning at evens.
The nearest contender is 4/1.

Stevie on 10:45 - Jun 8 with 1120 viewsandypitt56

Stevie on 08:01 - Jun 8 by builthjack

Still red hot favourite this morning at evens.
The nearest contender is 4/1.

Bournemouth, West brom, Spurs, palace and everton, thats quite a lot of clubs looking for new managers. Could be a bit of a mess for the next couple of weeks. I do think cooper will be gone though. Palace or West Brom is my guess.

Stevie on 14:39 - Jun 8 with 1008 viewsandypitt56

https://www.givemesport.com/1703989-crystal-palaces-next-manager-journalist-drop
Stevie on 14:59 - Jun 8 with 993 viewsRiscaJack

Stevie on 14:39 - Jun 8 by andypitt56

https://www.givemesport.com/1703989-crystal-palaces-next-manager-journalist-drop

Nuno massively odds on, can't see it being Cooper.

For me he needs to go now regardless though.

[Post edited 8 Jun 15:00]

JENKINS OUT

Stevie on 15:55 - Jun 8 with 909 viewsDr_Winston

Graham Potter being strongly linked with the Everton job. Maybe Brighton will be back for another manager.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Stevie on 16:12 - Jun 8 with 892 viewsKeithHaynes

It’s Nuno for me, if palace can get him that is. No club to talk to.

Site owner of Swansea Independent, and its probably sunny. Please support our cause here - https://www.patreon.com/Music_Jacks2021
Blog: New staff added to Swansea Independent

Stevie on 16:19 - Jun 8 with 869 viewsmonmouth

Stevie on 15:55 - Jun 8 by Dr_Winston

Graham Potter being strongly linked with the Everton job. Maybe Brighton will be back for another manager.

That would be sweet.

And funny. Sack Hughton, get Hoofton.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Stevie on 16:36 - Jun 8 with 828 viewsDr_Winston

Sadly I'm beginning to think that once things settle down he'll still be here.

Makes you think though. Potter could be on his second promotion whilst Coops is left on the shelf despite ostensibly doing better. Perhaps there are more concerns about him within the game itself than most journos would have you believe.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Stevie on 16:37 - Jun 8 with 825 viewsRiscaJack

Stevie on 16:36 - Jun 8 by Dr_Winston

Sadly I'm beginning to think that once things settle down he'll still be here.

Makes you think though. Potter could be on his second promotion whilst Coops is left on the shelf despite ostensibly doing better. Perhaps there are more concerns about him within the game itself than most journos would have you believe.

If Keith is right and we are in for Obafemi, and his comments on OS today, I’d say he’s staying.

JENKINS OUT

Stevie on 18:15 - Jun 8 with 750 viewsmonmouth

Stevie on 16:37 - Jun 8 by RiscaJack

If Keith is right and we are in for Obafemi, and his comments on OS today, I’d say he’s staying.

My prognosis remains, here in august, booed to within an inch of his life in November, sacked by Christmas.

Just hope we don’t give the daft clampet a new contract.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Stevie on 18:23 - Jun 8 with 741 viewsmax936

Stevie on 16:37 - Jun 8 by RiscaJack

I don't think its ever been in any real doubt to be honest sadly, been thinking of buying a ST, but I can't watch another season of Cooper ball, even though I'll probably watch most if not all the games on Tele, can he change if we bring in new expansive players, I wonder, I think he'll look back at the last two seasons and see how close we came and the status quo will remain, disappointingly.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Stevie on 19:19 - Jun 8 with 711 viewsRiscaJack

Stevie on 18:23 - Jun 8 by max936

I don't think its ever been in any real doubt to be honest sadly, been thinking of buying a ST, but I can't watch another season of Cooper ball, even though I'll probably watch most if not all the games on Tele, can he change if we bring in new expansive players, I wonder, I think he'll look back at the last two seasons and see how close we came and the status quo will remain, disappointingly.

Agree max. I just highly doubt there was genuine premier league interest but we shall soon see.

JENKINS OUT

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2021