Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. 23:50 - Aug 12 with 40241 viewsProfessor

Look at the mess in the American South where vaccination rates are low. Please,
If you have not -get vaccinated

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/aug/12/mississippi-covid-surge-strainin
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 11:26 - Aug 14 with 2364 viewsBillyChong

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 08:21 - Aug 13 by CountyJim

Let me explain to you as I work in the NHS I've had covid myself I've had to take no end of people to the mortuary because of this epidemic try telling that to the families of loved ones

Me personally this epidemic has given me nightmares in one shift I had to take 14 people to the mortuary

Thankfully things are improving

You obviously don't work on the front line of this thing
[Post edited 13 Aug 2021 8:23]

Exactly. This nonsense about “how will I harm a vaccinated person by not getting vaccinated” - you end up in hospital unnecessarily and take a bed up whilst adding to the chance of further lockdowns.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:11 - Aug 15 with 2255 viewsRonaldStump

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 11:26 - Aug 14 by BillyChong

Exactly. This nonsense about “how will I harm a vaccinated person by not getting vaccinated” - you end up in hospital unnecessarily and take a bed up whilst adding to the chance of further lockdowns.

What you mean like those obese people those p1ssheads and those people who don't use their heads when driving...or do those not matter?

Wind your neck in you utter bellwhiff
[Post edited 15 Aug 2021 13:12]

(He She Him)

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:49 - Aug 15 with 2256 viewsTreforys_Jack

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:11 - Aug 15 by RonaldStump

What you mean like those obese people those p1ssheads and those people who don't use their heads when driving...or do those not matter?

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 18:33 - Aug 15 with 2236 viewsBillyChong

Someone doesn’t like being shown up for being stupid, well done
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 07:49 - Aug 20 with 2135 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Amazingly not all PL and EFL players have been vaccinated yet. This is despite them being in close contact with others players most of the time.

Games are being postponed due to the virus.
Last week alone 11 PL players tested positive .
I Just hope any player not vaccinated is not allowed to travel abroad for European and international matches or is forced to self isolate for a week on their return.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 09:58 - Aug 20 with 2102 viewsonehunglow

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 07:49 - Aug 20 by felixstowe_jack

Amazingly not all PL and EFL players have been vaccinated yet. This is despite them being in close contact with others players most of the time.

Games are being postponed due to the virus.
Last week alone 11 PL players tested positive .
I Just hope any player not vaccinated is not allowed to travel abroad for European and international matches or is forced to self isolate for a week on their return.

Not keen I'd want an unvax team mate crawling all over me after I scored a goal.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 18:57 - Aug 23 with 2023 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I see the anti vaxers have been causing trouble occupying a TV studio and a vaccination centre causing it to close for the day . What is wrong with these people?

The extinction rebellion mob are at it again illegally blocking roads today.

They have cost the metropolitan police over £54 million so far money and manpower that the police could use to stop knife crime saving lives .

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 19:55 - Aug 23 with 1999 viewsonehunglow

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 18:57 - Aug 23 by felixstowe_jack

I see the anti vaxers have been causing trouble occupying a TV studio and a vaccination centre causing it to close for the day . What is wrong with these people?

The extinction rebellion mob are at it again illegally blocking roads today.

They have cost the metropolitan police over £54 million so far money and manpower that the police could use to stop knife crime saving lives .

They are basically anarchists who seek to cause mayhem.They get off on it.It' why 7373 and Ron post as such. It' s sexual almost .

No surprise Corbyn (Piers) is so pre eminent in this regard.

I have no doubt thee anti vaxes have themselves been jabbed and are true to form showing stinking hypocrisy.

They cannot prove they have not been vaccinated .

T

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:29 - Aug 24 with 1918 viewsProfessor

It may have escaped some people's notice, but the FDA yesterday gave full approval to the Pfizer vaccine in the US. Both the Modern and AZ/Oxford vaccines are likely to get full approval in the coming months-largely as efficacy and safety data show these to be effective and safe in use in millions of patients.

In the meantime

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-58314346?ns_mchannel=social&ns_source=twi

Get vaccinate folks. It makes sense.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:47 - Aug 24 with 1912 viewsBoundy

not sure you can equate to a drunk driver who may or may not affect someone else by drunk driving but I'm fairly certain that one person affected by covid can significantly impact on others

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 19:42 - Aug 24 with 1858 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:29 - Aug 24 by Professor

It may have escaped some people's notice, but the FDA yesterday gave full approval to the Pfizer vaccine in the US. Both the Modern and AZ/Oxford vaccines are likely to get full approval in the coming months-largely as efficacy and safety data show these to be effective and safe in use in millions of patients.

In the meantime

And you think that is a good thing?

Have you even bothered to look at the Trial Study data provided with the FDA release?
Half of the safety trials haven't even started yet.

https://www.fda.gov/media/151710/download

Data starts on page 7.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 19:59 - Aug 24 with 1867 viewsProfessor

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 19:42 - Aug 24 by A_Fans_Dad

And you think that is a good thing?

Have you even bothered to look at the Trial Study data provided with the FDA release?
Half of the safety trials haven't even started yet.

https://www.fda.gov/media/151710/download

Data starts on page 7.

I think it’s a good thing thousands of lives are saved daily through the vaccines, and many more symptomatic infections reduced. And that vaccination reduces transmission by a lowering viral load and reducing length of carriage. If you think otherwise you are a pretty sick minded person
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 21:03 - Aug 24 with 1851 viewsGwyn737

In the meantime

Down arrowed by mistake.

It amazes me how political this is in the US with the different rates between Reps and Dems. Even when Trump told supporters to get the vaccine he got booed.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 21:55 - Aug 24 with 1824 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 19:59 - Aug 24 by Professor

I think it’s a good thing thousands of lives are saved daily through the vaccines, and many more symptomatic infections reduced. And that vaccination reduces transmission by a lowering viral load and reducing length of carriage. If you think otherwise you are a pretty sick minded person

I suggest that you aquaint yourself with how well it lowers viral load at the moment with the Delta variant.

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3897733

Quote "They all belonged to the Delta variant, and were phylogenetically distinct from the contemporary Delta variant sequences obtained from community transmission cases, suggestive of ongoing transmission between the workers. Viral loads of breakthrough Delta variant infection cases were 251 times higher than those of cases infected with old strains detected between March-April 2020. "

The fact that you have no problem with giving authorisation to a Vaccine that has absolutely no long term safety data at all says it all.

In fact they do not have any short term data either.

I suggest you read the FDA letter, because I don't think it says what the media and you think it says.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2021 22:48]
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 22:27 - Aug 24 with 1817 viewsfelixstowe_jack

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 21:55 - Aug 24 by A_Fans_Dad

I suggest that you aquaint yourself with how well it lowers viral load at the moment with the Delta variant.

Quote "They all belonged to the Delta variant, and were phylogenetically distinct from the contemporary Delta variant sequences obtained from community transmission cases, suggestive of ongoing transmission between the workers. Viral loads of breakthrough Delta variant infection cases were 251 times higher than those of cases infected with old strains detected between March-April 2020. "

The fact that you have no problem with giving authorisation to a Vaccine that has absolutely no long term safety data at all says it all.

I suggest you read the FDA letter, because I don't think it says what the media and you think it says.

Far safer than not being vaccinated and dying

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 22:58 - Aug 24 with 1811 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Far safer than not being vaccinated and dying

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 23:00 - Aug 24 with 1811 viewsmax936

Brother been rough, got worse today, took a LFT test and it was positive, got a test in morning, spoke to him earlier, sounds rough as ...., double jabbed as well

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 23:08 - Aug 24 with 1795 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Japanese are very concerned because the Delta variant has continued to mutate and is avoiding the mRNA Vaccine immunity.

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.22.457114v1.full.pdf
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 23:32 - Aug 24 with 1792 viewsmajorraglan

If Boris had acted a bit quicker, maybe we wouldn’t have had so much f the Delta variant in the country.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 00:04 - Aug 25 with 1777 viewsProfessor

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.20.21262158v1

And the Walker paper suggest you are again wrong.. Lower viral load and reduced transmission

And as you don’t seem to understand the Japanese pre-print is theoretical and again flawed

Hope you got your horse wormer ready
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 00:06 - Aug 25 with 1775 viewsProfessor

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 23:00 - Aug 24 by max936

Brother been rough, got worse today, took a LFT test and it was positive, got a test in morning, spoke to him earlier, sounds rough as ...., double jabbed as well

Best wishes to a speedy recovery.
Being vaccinated Improves his chances.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 08:49 - Aug 25 with 1723 viewsProfessor

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 21:03 - Aug 24 by Gwyn737

Down arrowed by mistake.

It amazes me how political this is in the US with the different rates between Reps and Dems. Even when Trump told supporters to get the vaccine he got booed.

No problem Gwyn.

Gets down-votes by the mouth breathers which suggests it’s going well.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 08:49 - Aug 25 with 1716 viewsRonaldStump

In the meantime

This just goes to show what a fraud you are. Have you read the letter that was sent from the FDA . Extending EUA is not by any stretch of the imagination full approval.
Stop listening to MSM, it's no wonder you are so brainwashed.

FDA APPROVAL WAS JUST AN INDEFINITE EXTENSION OF EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION (EUA) AND IS BASED ON 3 LIES
[Post edited 25 Aug 2021 9:49]

(He She Him)

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:11 - Aug 25 with 1693 viewsProfessor

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 08:49 - Aug 25 by RonaldStump

This just goes to show what a fraud you are. Have you read the letter that was sent from the FDA . Extending EUA is not by any stretch of the imagination full approval.
Stop listening to MSM, it's no wonder you are so brainwashed.

FDA APPROVAL WAS JUST AN INDEFINITE EXTENSION OF EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION (EUA) AND IS BASED ON 3 LIES
[Post edited 25 Aug 2021 9:49]

Why don't you just crawl back under your stone with the rest of the lying loony reptiles on here. Just let people who are not tin foil hat wearing freaks discuss stuff in a civil way, a bit of fun and light banter for sure.

Unfortunately as the likes of you and AFD (who is at least generally civil) continue to post lies and misinformation I will post the truth. There is FULL APPROVAl for use in over 16s and the emergency use extension is for 11-16 ONLY.

https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/coronavirus-disease-2019

So another lie. And again you lot are shown top as stinking nut job liars.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:37 - Aug 25 with 1684 viewsmax936

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 00:06 - Aug 25 by Professor

Best wishes to a speedy recovery.
Being vaccinated Improves his chances.

Cheers, he's rough as toast, he just got back from his test. He's been caring for our mother to help father out as he lives closer than me and he was there monday, we are going there now, but got to be really careful because of our son, in case he's passed it on, hope he hasn't obviously, face screen, mask and gloves,

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024