Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Afternoon update : Personal welfare check 14:22 - Aug 31 with 936 viewsKeithHaynes

On your personal feelings so far.
Personally I’m not getting too alarmed, but Corny is on zoom with the kettle on, he has also baked a nice looking chocolate cake. Ive got a clear bottle of something called vodka which may get a shoeing before too long.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Afternoon update : Personal welfare check on 14:25 - Aug 31 with 901 viewsonehunglow

As usual.
Piddled off
annoyed
upset
irritated
confused

My beloved big bertha Guild 12 string to come out soon and gonna plug the lady in.

I feel a Neil Young snarl apposite

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Afternoon update : Personal welfare check on 14:26 - Aug 31 with 907 viewsGeoffThom

Really annoying situation developing after this ridiculous give away with Roberts plus pushing out Joseph
And unconvinced on the side we have ,think this anger has been stuffed by the yanks
So all in all depression setting in p
Afternoon update : Personal welfare check on 14:30 - Aug 31 with 882 viewsBenJ94

Pee’d off that we’re practically giving away CR, Grimes and Lowe. On the other hand, it’s the most action packed deadline day we’ve had for a while 😂
Afternoon update : Personal welfare check on 14:34 - Aug 31 with 871 viewsandypitt56

Not bothered at the moment, if we dont get people through the door then Ill be piished off.

Laughing at the meltdown that is happening on twitter!
Afternoon update : Personal welfare check on 14:37 - Aug 31 with 847 viewsReslovenSwan1

Thank you for your concern. I am upbeat as always. Swansea have a decent management set up it seems to me. This gives them the confidence to 'wheel and deal' to give RM what he wants.

A buyer market means low sale valuations but on the other hand quality incoming with a cash surplus and freed up wages. Swansea need a tough natural born leader and winner to replace Grimes who seemed a bit too nice to me. The likes of Monk and Williams who I am sure could be thoroughly unpleasant at times.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Afternoon update : Personal welfare check on 14:53 - Aug 31 with 790 viewsjackrmee

I feel a bit guilty feeling good tbh.
I can see why some people are upset, but we knew things were going to be this way.

I pretty much already accepted that Connor and Grimes were leaving.
Lowe is a bit of bonus cash IMO for a new striker.
Oli Cooper gets a good loan.
I have a hope that a couple more will find clubs for loans too.
Not so happy that Joseph is still likely to go out, but fingers crossed he stays.

Chuffed with Ntcham. Hoping he will be a massive presence for us in midfield.
Confident that Williams will come in and do a job for us at CB.
Still very confident that we will get a big striker.
Also feel we will get a couple of loans or cheapies to replace the boys who have gone out.

Very upbeat and keen to see how the new signings fit in and to see the improvements in as a team once Martin has had this 2 weeks with the squad.

All in all, I am still very excited to find out what we get at the end of today. I do not agree with those who think we are just getting lied to.
I really think that the feeling and atmosphere on here will be much more upbeat tomorrow morning, even after losing one of our own.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Afternoon update : Personal welfare check on 15:02 - Aug 31 with 742 viewsDr_Parnassus

Not good Keith, as I’m sure you can gather from my posts.

Possibly the worst transfer window I can remember. When was the transfer window system brought in? 2003 maybe? I can’t think of a worse one.

I’m pretty angry actually and don’t often get that way over football. The decline in the club in the last couple of months has been shocking and embarrassing.

We absolutely have the air of one of the leagues relegation battlers already. I’m sure other feel that too, whether they will face up to it is another thing altogether.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Afternoon update : Personal welfare check on 15:04 - Aug 31 with 749 viewsTreforys_Jack

Convinced good football is just around the corner. So all good here.
Login to get fewer ads

Afternoon update : Personal welfare check on 15:07 - Aug 31 with 724 viewsDewi1jack

As much as I dislike the phrase
"It is, what it is"
Sums it up for me

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Afternoon update : Personal welfare check on 15:37 - Aug 31 with 651 viewsmax936

I’m sitting in my van enjoying a Costa’s latte, ex hot of course , it’s washing down a toasted tea cake l had, living the life, me 🤣🤣

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Afternoon update : Personal welfare check on 15:45 - Aug 31 with 615 viewsDr_Parnassus

Afternoon update : Personal welfare check on 15:07 - Aug 31 by Dewi1jack

As much as I dislike the phrase
"It is, what it is"
Sums it up for me

That’s the concern for me.

We have gone from ambition to apathy in such a short period of time. We have gone from wanting to get back into the Premier League to some fans considering relegation as a viable and acceptable option.

As soon as apathy sets in, you know you are in trouble.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Afternoon update : Personal welfare check on 15:46 - Aug 31 with 622 viewsFireboy2

Afternoon update : Personal welfare check on 15:04 - Aug 31 by Treforys_Jack

Convinced good football is just around the corner. So all good here.

I was until today, seeing how the club is operating in aiding Martins revolution.
Afternoon update : Personal welfare check on 15:47 - Aug 31 with 615 viewsswan65split

Being a pessimist, its going as expected, 11pm will see if if its flags flying and fireworks, or tomatoes and insults flying .

I just hope theres not more drama too follow today i.e Micky Adams.
Afternoon update : Personal welfare check on 15:47 - Aug 31 with 611 viewsCatullus

Afternoon update : Personal welfare check on 15:37 - Aug 31 by max936

I’m sitting in my van enjoying a Costa’s latte, ex hot of course , it’s washing down a toasted tea cake l had, living the life, me 🤣🤣

Yeah me too, sitting here with a coffee and a packet of hob nobs watching repeats of the Bill, life is good

I kept myself busy clearing the garden/house rubbish, cutting down heather bushes, weeds etc and carried it to the front garden for when the guy comes to take it all away , Thursday. This new hip is brilliant!

I refuse to get wound up by the transfer situation anymore. I've seen enough of them and I know I can't change anything but I could put my blood pressure up. So I'll wait to see what happens and hope for the best.

Getting all wound up over things we have no control over is for young people and I aint no spring chicken.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Afternoon update : Personal welfare check on 15:48 - Aug 31 with 609 viewsdobjack2

Pitchfork unsharpened and still in the shed; torches have not been prepared; The Angry Mob by the Kaiser Chiefs not downloaded onto Spotify.

Whether that will remain the case after the window closes remains to be seen.
Afternoon update : Personal welfare check on 16:00 - Aug 31 with 557 viewsBoundy

A few years ago , spitting blood and feathers but now after the past 18 months , b******s to worrying about the Club, it existed before me and will in some shape or form after my demise . I have my family, relative good health, dog and can pay my way through life .I'm sure the yanks don't give me a second thought let alone the Club but its out of my hands so way worry

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Afternoon update : Personal welfare check on 16:07 - Aug 31 with 530 viewsnantywatcher

Battered. All this coming and going under the direction of a manager who we have not got the foggiest idea is any good or not. We are on a one way street leading to a glorious future or an almighty failure, there's no turning back now, which has scared me for the last month or so.
Afternoon update : Personal welfare check on 16:33 - Aug 31 with 474 viewsswan65split

watching sky for an hour, and those updates keep saying signed signed signed from Leeds down to Dundee, then theres lil ole Swansea........hoping to sign....
Afternoon update : Personal welfare check on 16:39 - Aug 31 with 450 viewsvetchonian

Afternoon update : Personal welfare check on 16:33 - Aug 31 by swan65split

watching sky for an hour, and those updates keep saying signed signed signed from Leeds down to Dundee, then theres lil ole Swansea........hoping to sign....

I think Winter is using the same apporach to his supermarket shopping waiting for those end of day sell by date bargains!!!!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024