Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 23:00 - Aug 8 with 18593 viewsNotLoyal

This is the official matchday thread.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 20:50 - Aug 12 with 2371 viewsSTID2017

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 20:33 - Aug 12 by vetchonian

OHL will be there tomorrow to keep Fisher on his toes he will play a blinder

Hope you're right about Fisher

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 21:41 - Aug 12 with 2328 viewsBadlands

Given that we’ve only beaten Blackpool once up there in 21 games should we be surprised if we don’t win tomorrow

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 22:06 - Aug 12 with 2303 viewsonehunglow

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 20:33 - Aug 12 by vetchonian

OHL will be there tomorrow to keep Fisher on his toes he will play a blinder

I’ve got some sherbet dips for those fans around me.
I might save one for Andy

Wear a cap Andy.
Sun is strong and yiu ll be facing south

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 22:18 - Aug 12 with 2307 viewsBryanSwan

Gonna jump in and predict a 2-2.
And this is what i would go for:
Fisher
Naughton Cabango Darling Manning
Grimes Fulton
Ntcham Piroe Patterson
Obafemi

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 06:39 - Aug 13 with 2216 viewsSTID2017

All the best to all our fantastic supporters making the long journey to support the Swans.
And to Sirjonalot making the shorter trip to support the Swans.
Enjoy the game and bring home the three points.
COYS !!

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 08:43 - Aug 13 with 2158 viewsNotLoyal

Quite a few jacks in town last night. Nothing like a good breakfast with the lads, Scruffy Murphys for midday. That Merthyr boy will be found 😉

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 09:53 - Aug 13 with 2109 viewscadleigh

Expecting a 2:0 win today, followed by a 1:1 draw against Millwall. Enough of a bounce-back to rally the faithful and get a few choruses of ‘Here’s to you, Russell Martin’ going.

Poll: How long would you give Russell Martin to turn things around?

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 10:27 - Aug 13 with 2055 viewsonehunglow

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 09:53 - Aug 13 by cadleigh

Expecting a 2:0 win today, followed by a 1:1 draw against Millwall. Enough of a bounce-back to rally the faithful and get a few choruses of ‘Here’s to you, Russell Martin’ going.

I’m expecting a burned nose

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 11:46 - Aug 13 with 1988 viewscadleigh

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 10:27 - Aug 13 by onehunglow

I’m expecting a burned nose

Already got one of those. Don’t skimp on the sun-block.

Poll: How long would you give Russell Martin to turn things around?

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 12:23 - Aug 13 with 1946 viewsJohnw102

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 22:18 - Aug 12 by BryanSwan

Gonna jump in and predict a 2-2.
And this is what i would go for:
Fisher
Naughton Cabango Darling Manning
Grimes Fulton
Ntcham Piroe Patterson
Obafemi

Patto fitnesss doubts.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 12:43 - Aug 13 with 1905 viewsKeithHaynes

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 12:23 - Aug 13 by Johnw102

Patto fitnesss doubts.

Somebody just shouted ‘hopefully’ behind me.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 13:32 - Aug 13 with 1802 viewsraynor94

Andy Woolmer, is the ref

Oh well.....

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 14:00 - Aug 13 with 1737 viewsKeithHaynes

Blackpool: Daniel Grimshaw, Callum Connolly, Lewis Fiorini, Jerry Yates, Josh Bowler, Kenny Dougall, Rhys Williams, Sonny Carey, Marvin Ekpiteta, Dominic Thompson, Theo Corbeanu.

Substitutes: Chris Maxwell, James Husband, Jordan Gabriel, Shayne Lavery, CJ Hamilton, Charlie Patino, Jordan Thorniley.

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Ben Cabango, Kyle Naughton, Harry Darling, Joel Latibeaudiere, Jay Fulton, Matt Grimes (captain), Ryan Manning; Matty Sorinola, Joel Piroe, Michael Obafemi.

Substitutes: Steven Benda, Joe Allen, Olivier Ntcham, Liam Cullen, Nathan Wood, Ollie Cooper, Cameron Congreve.

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 14:03 - Aug 13 with 1731 viewsjojaca

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 14:00 - Aug 13 by KeithHaynes

Blackpool: Daniel Grimshaw, Callum Connolly, Lewis Fiorini, Jerry Yates, Josh Bowler, Kenny Dougall, Rhys Williams, Sonny Carey, Marvin Ekpiteta, Dominic Thompson, Theo Corbeanu.

Substitutes: Chris Maxwell, James Husband, Jordan Gabriel, Shayne Lavery, CJ Hamilton, Charlie Patino, Jordan Thorniley.

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Ben Cabango, Kyle Naughton, Harry Darling, Joel Latibeaudiere, Jay Fulton, Matt Grimes (captain), Ryan Manning; Matty Sorinola, Joel Piroe, Michael Obafemi.

Substitutes: Steven Benda, Joe Allen, Olivier Ntcham, Liam Cullen, Nathan Wood, Ollie Cooper, Cameron Congreve.

What an awful team, 9 defensive players with two strikers, long afternoon.

Even when you know, you never know?

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 14:14 - Aug 13 with 1676 viewsKeithHaynes

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 14:03 - Aug 13 by jojaca

Congreve and Allen on the bench, maybe Ntcham if we can get through sixty minutes 😉

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 14:15 - Aug 13 with 1667 viewsFlashberryjack

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 14:03 - Aug 13 by jojaca

Work in progress mun.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 14:16 - Aug 13 with 1661 viewsjojaca

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 14:14 - Aug 13 by KeithHaynes

Congreve and Allen on the bench, maybe Ntcham if we can get through sixty minutes 😉

He should be sacked just on this team selection.

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 14:22 - Aug 13 with 1623 viewsjackrmee

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 14:00 - Aug 13 by KeithHaynes

That's heck of a bench

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 14:37 - Aug 13 with 1542 viewsPawelAbbott

Going with the flat back 8
Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 14:54 - Aug 13 with 1451 viewsCatullus

Having seen the team it's best I say nothing for a while and hope they go out and shove my thoughts up my behind!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 14:56 - Aug 13 with 1439 viewsbennytheblue

We are 5 points ahead of you lot!

🥳🥳 it’s been a while since I could say that alight?
Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 14:57 - Aug 13 with 1434 viewsjojaca

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 14:54 - Aug 13 by Catullus

Having seen the team it's best I say nothing for a while and hope they go out and shove my thoughts up my behind!

The only tactic I can see is 85% possession with zero shots on goal and then bring on our attacking players on 60 mins hopefully with scoreline 0-0.

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 15:00 - Aug 13 with 1408 viewsPawelAbbott

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 14:57 - Aug 13 by jojaca

The only tactic I can see is 85% possession with zero shots on goal and then bring on our attacking players on 60 mins hopefully with scoreline 0-0.

Is that when they've stopped running?
Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 15:10 - Aug 13 with 1308 viewsJohnw102

Right start.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 15:11 - Aug 13 with 1293 viewsTenbySwan

To be fair, this is better so far
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024