Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 23:00 - Aug 8 with 18587 viewsNotLoyal

This is the official matchday thread.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:20 - Aug 13 with 1279 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Couple of point for Matin

Looked like we played a back four with Cabango returning yo partner Darling and two full backs.

Our goal a result from a quick brake away with other forwards using their pace. Not letting the opposition defender to get organised by keeping the ball in our half.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:25 - Aug 13 with 1235 viewsCatullus

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:19 - Aug 13 by builthjack

This should shut the doubters up. They have been a pain in the button.
Totally negative.
Well done Russ.

Hey, it took many months before most of us turned against him so one win doesn't suddenly mean everything is OK!

Reading the comments it wasn't exactly brilliant and there is still a lot of work to do but it's a start, a step in the right direction.

I haven't seen any of the game nor listened to any commentary so I'll just say well done, good 3 points and hopefully onwards and upwards.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:31 - Aug 13 with 1191 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:19 - Aug 13 by builthjack

Totally negative.
Well done Russ.

Hardly negative to point out our obvious deficiencies and defensive tactics.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:36 - Aug 13 with 1157 viewsKilkennyjack

Great result 🦢 - well done to the travelling jacks.
Keep safe. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Beware of the Risen People

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:36 - Aug 13 with 1158 viewsLittleEnglandJack

Great result, well done boys. Still questions to be asked but should kill the Martin out talk for a few days. Hope we can build on it.
Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:39 - Aug 13 with 1129 viewsSTID2017

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:57 - Aug 13 by Tummer_from_Texas

Why are the Swans TV commentators always clueless how much added time there is?

Someone help them out lol.

The stream I watched had BBC Radio Lancashire. They reckoned the assistant didn't show how long was left.
Mind you they thought we had Cameron Congreehew or something playing at number 45, so not sure they knew much of what was happening

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:42 - Aug 13 with 1109 viewsSTID2017

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:36 - Aug 13 by LittleEnglandJack

Great result, well done boys. Still questions to be asked but should kill the Martin out talk for a few days. Hope we can build on it.

Indeed.
Great first half, Blackpool upped the tempo in the second half but still we kept going and deserved to win

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:42 - Aug 13 with 1109 viewsCatullus

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:31 - Aug 13 by felixstowe_jack

Hardly negative to point out our obvious deficiencies and defensive tactics.

it seems that we aren't allowed to be realistic either! In that vein I'll go with...well done boys great performance next stop the Premier league, heck they may as well promote us now.

Or maybe we can just talk about things as they are, not just how we want them to be?

And maybe somebody, when they get home, can tell us exactly how it was?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Login to get fewer ads

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:47 - Aug 13 with 1086 viewslifelong

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:42 - Aug 13 by Catullus

it seems that we aren't allowed to be realistic either! In that vein I'll go with...well done boys great performance next stop the Premier league, heck they may as well promote us now.

Or maybe we can just talk about things as they are, not just how we want them to be?

I know some people just can’t be positive, don’t see nothing wrong with some positivity when it’s due.
Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:54 - Aug 13 with 1054 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Totally negative.
Well done Russ.

Jesus wept , this wipes clean the two results last week ???

We won away via a late goal and that's cured everything? Its not negative to complain about this managers' ridiculous tactics when he shows no sign of learning or adapting.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:56 - Aug 13 with 1048 viewshowenjack

We have certainly got admirers ....Man Utd now playing the Swansea way .
Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:59 - Aug 13 with 1036 viewsFireboy2

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:42 - Aug 13 by Catullus

I've been told by many ( not perch ) that we played well and deserved the win, these people are loyal home and awayers who are straight down the middle, I would take their advice over most on this board.
Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:00 - Aug 13 with 1028 viewsSTID2017

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:56 - Aug 13 by howenjack

We have certainly got admirers ....Man Utd now playing the Swansea way .

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:01 - Aug 13 with 1019 viewsCatullus

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:47 - Aug 13 by lifelong

I know some people just can’t be positive, don’t see nothing wrong with some positivity when it’s due.

yeah, I was scathing after Blackburn but I managed to say something nice today

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:01 - Aug 13 with 1015 viewsFireboy2

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:54 - Aug 13 by Brynmill_Jack

We won away via a late goal and that's cured everything? Its not negative to complain about this managers' ridiculous tactics when he shows no sign of learning or adapting.

Uparrowed by mistake.

Btw did you see the Rotherham result?

Puta ours into perspective.
Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:02 - Aug 13 with 1008 viewshowenjack

Brentford 3 Man Utd 0
Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:04 - Aug 13 with 1004 viewsSTID2017

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:54 - Aug 13 by Brynmill_Jack

Difference today was we dominated and created chances.
Didn't have it all our own way, but a deserved win.
Lot to do of course, but it is a positive step today, not just the same old same old.

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:07 - Aug 13 with 995 viewsReslovenSwan1

I am old fashioned. Going away to a tough ace like Blackpool and have most of he possession is positive if it is matched by shots on goal and 3 points. It was. Shots on target also in Swansea's favour. A good effort and needed.

Anyone who looks at Martin's list of results at Swansea last season and MK Dons before clearly sees bad big defeats and good surprise away wins mixed up all the way through.

His job is to be more consistent and i think he needs a barking pit bull assistant to keep the players alert and on message.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:07 - Aug 13 with 994 viewshowenjack

Brentford 4 Man Utd 0
Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:11 - Aug 13 with 979 viewsSTID2017

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:07 - Aug 13 by ReslovenSwan1

I am old fashioned. Going away to a tough ace like Blackpool and have most of he possession is positive if it is matched by shots on goal and 3 points. It was. Shots on target also in Swansea's favour. A good effort and needed.

Anyone who looks at Martin's list of results at Swansea last season and MK Dons before clearly sees bad big defeats and good surprise away wins mixed up all the way through.

His job is to be more consistent and i think he needs a barking pit bull assistant to keep the players alert and on message.

Exactly.
This may be the stepping stone he needs

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:18 - Aug 13 with 941 viewsbuilthjack

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:07 - Aug 13 by howenjack

Brentford 4 Man Utd 0

Man Utd should sack the Manager
2 games in and all that.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:20 - Aug 13 with 929 viewsjasper_T

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:18 - Aug 13 by builthjack

2 games in and all that.

Wouldn't be the worst idea.
Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:26 - Aug 13 with 891 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:01 - Aug 13 by Fireboy2

Uparrowed by mistake.

Btw did you see the Rotherham result?

Puta ours into perspective.

First game of the season . Its a bit early to say Rotherham United are going to be a tour de force in the Championship.

Do you think a mid table finish this season with the players we've got is acceptable? We've got a striker up front who's capable of finishing 4 chances out of every six or seven created. Trouble is we don't create anything for him and worse still we don't LOOK like creating anything for him.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:26 - Aug 13 with 891 viewsSTID2017

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:18 - Aug 13 by builthjack

2 games in and all that.

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:28 - Aug 13 with 875 viewsunion_jack

2 games in and all that.

If that’s a reference to the Martin out clan, for the umpteenth time it’s not just 3 games for us. It was the great part of last season especially the last 8 games. But you know that.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024