Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Euro lottery 21:35 - Nov 6 with 10558 viewsjack_lord

A syndicate of 5 girls who work in the cafe in Baglan hospital won and they all phoned in sick today :)

I know I would!

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Euro lottery on 21:38 - Nov 6 with 6546 viewsdickythorpe

Selfish some might say. But I say magnificent!!!!!
[Post edited 8 Nov 2017 20:14]
Euro lottery on 21:43 - Nov 6 with 6528 viewsSwanjaxs

How much they win? .... Don't day 50 quid ffs!! 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Euro lottery on 21:59 - Nov 6 with 6467 viewsjack_lord

Euro lottery on 21:43 - Nov 6 by Swanjaxs

How much they win? .... Don't day 50 quid ffs!! 😂

6 million each apparently.

Euro lottery on 22:00 - Nov 6 with 6461 viewsKilkennyjack

Nice one - enjoy it 👍

Beware of the Risen People

Euro lottery on 22:17 - Nov 6 with 6405 viewsSwanjaxs

Euro lottery on 21:59 - Nov 6 by jack_lord

Jesus! Good for them 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Euro lottery on 12:59 - Nov 7 with 6070 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Good for them.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Euro lottery on 16:47 - Nov 7 with 5918 viewsoldcob

Where did you hear this? No word of it in Port Talbot. I asked one of the girls who works in said cafe this morning as her chauffeur was helping her out of her Rolls Royce, and she didn't know anything about it.
Euro lottery on 16:51 - Nov 7 with 5909 viewsN_T_J

1 of the girls had to catch 3 buses to got to work.

Good on them Enjoy every penny of it!! :)
Login to get fewer ads

Euro lottery on 17:14 - Nov 7 with 5858 viewsMrSwerve

I know it's easy to say but I think if I won the lottery I would honestly go into work the next day and sort things out so that I'm not dropping other colleagues into the sh*t in work. Depends what type of job you're in I suppose.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Euro lottery on 18:22 - Nov 7 with 5789 viewsjack2jack

Euro lottery on 17:14 - Nov 7 by MrSwerve

I know it's easy to say but I think if I won the lottery I would honestly go into work the next day and sort things out so that I'm not dropping other colleagues into the sh*t in work. Depends what type of job you're in I suppose.

Very commendable Mr S
Yes i think I'd go into work as well,just to let a few individuals know exactly what I think of them,then I'd wipe the hard drive of my PC.
And leave them a couple of quid on my way out, so they could all have cakes on me!
Euro lottery on 21:28 - Nov 7 with 5616 viewsstevethejack

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-41907696
Euro lottery on 21:39 - Nov 7 with 5588 viewsdickythorpe

Maybe they could help some local causes.
Euro lottery on 21:40 - Nov 7 with 5586 viewsLeonWasGod

Hell of coincidence that they were all of sick on the same day. I suppose bugs go round the hospital all the time though.
Euro lottery on 21:53 - Nov 7 with 5556 viewsDrGonzo

You'd run around naked and pwp on a desk, don't lie.
Euro lottery on 22:04 - Nov 7 with 5528 viewsMrSwerve

Euro lottery on 21:53 - Nov 7 by DrGonzo

You'd run around naked and pwp on a desk, don't lie.

At the end of the day, yes.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Euro lottery on 05:09 - Nov 8 with 5408 viewsMo_Wives

Yes. I would also go in to 'sort things out'. I would crack my boss on the side of his head with my wet mop and say "Wash your own f*cking floors, pal".

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Euro lottery on 05:12 - Nov 8 with 5404 viewsMo_Wives

Euro lottery on 18:22 - Nov 7 by jack2jack

Very commendable Mr S
Yes i think I'd go into work as well,just to let a few individuals know exactly what I think of them,then I'd wipe the hard drive of my PC.
And leave them a couple of quid on my way out, so they could all have cakes on me!

Make it Milky Bars instead of cakes. It will make for a better statement and an unforgettable exit.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Euro lottery on 09:07 - Nov 8 with 5295 viewstheloneranger

Euro lottery on 05:12 - Nov 8 by Mo_Wives

Make it Milky Bars instead of cakes. It will make for a better statement and an unforgettable exit.

...... NEWSFLASH......

....Sad news from the Nestle factory today as a man was crushed to death by hundreds of boxes of chocolate.....

He tried desperately to attract someone's attention.... but every time he yelled...

"The Milky Bars are on me"... People just cheered....!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Euro lottery on 09:09 - Nov 8 with 5292 viewsMo_Wives

Euro lottery on 09:07 - Nov 8 by theloneranger

...... NEWSFLASH......

....Sad news from the Nestle factory today as a man was crushed to death by hundreds of boxes of chocolate.....

He tried desperately to attract someone's attention.... but every time he yelled...

"The Milky Bars are on me"... People just cheered....!!

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Euro lottery on 11:55 - Nov 8 with 5211 viewsFlashberryjack

£4.2 Million each. I know the husband and the women that won, he's a massive, massive Swans fan, has been for years, he was a ST holder at the Vetch and now at the Liberty, wouldn't mind betting that a lot of others on here know him as well.

Someone in the East stand will be sitting next to a multi millionaire next home game, but this multi millionaire will be a true JB that's for sure, unlike the big nosed money grabbing millionaire sitting in the West.

Good luck to both, spend it wisely....but more importantly enjoy it, Oh! and don't forget your old friends

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Euro lottery on 12:13 - Nov 8 with 5198 viewsjack_lord

Euro lottery on 11:55 - Nov 8 by Flashberryjack

£4.2 Million each. I know the husband and the women that won, he's a massive, massive Swans fan, has been for years, he was a ST holder at the Vetch and now at the Liberty, wouldn't mind betting that a lot of others on here know him as well.

Someone in the East stand will be sitting next to a multi millionaire next home game, but this multi millionaire will be a true JB that's for sure, unlike the big nosed money grabbing millionaire sitting in the West.

Good luck to both, spend it wisely....but more importantly enjoy it, Oh! and don't forget your old friends

and your new friends :)

Euro lottery on 12:18 - Nov 8 with 5185 viewsFlashberryjack

Euro lottery on 12:13 - Nov 8 by jack_lord

and your new friends :)

There'll be plenty of them no doubt, aren't you from up the Swansea Valley ? if you are you should know him, he really is a massive Swans fan.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Euro lottery on 13:47 - Nov 8 with 5113 viewsDarran

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/live-updates-identities-25m-euromil

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Euro lottery on 16:17 - Nov 8 with 5047 viewsProfessor

Good luck to them. Working in the NHS is no fun and catering well down the pecking order. Hope they enjoy it.

I would still work as there are parts I enjoy and things I still want to do, but would wind down for retirement before 60
Euro lottery on 16:41 - Nov 8 with 5024 viewslondonlisa2001

Euro lottery on 13:47 - Nov 8 by Darran

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/live-updates-identities-25m-euromil

What a lovely bunch of women. Great for them. Hope they enjoy every minute of it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024