Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tammy Abraham 22:18 - Dec 18 with 5588 viewsmarchamjack

Thought he deserved a thread of his own as he was the most anonymous player on the pitch and so deserves some attention.

A Chelsea level player 😁😁

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Tammy Abraham on 22:21 - Dec 18 with 4170 viewsOldjack

get no service and that's the result no matter who you are

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Tammy Abraham on 22:21 - Dec 18 with 4170 viewshydraulicjack

Touch like an elephant

********************TRUST NO-ONE************************

Tammy Abraham on 22:31 - Dec 18 with 4111 viewsFireboy2

Said to my eldest midway through the 1st half i forgot tammy waa playing

And i never saw him again
Tammy Abraham on 22:32 - Dec 18 with 4103 viewsFireboy2

Said to my eldest midway through the 1st half i forgot tammy waa playing

And i never saw him again

Tammy i mean
Tammy Abraham on 22:33 - Dec 18 with 4099 viewsbuilthjack

Yet another championship player. Likely to end up at somewhere like Fulham or QPR

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Tammy Abraham on 22:37 - Dec 18 with 4020 viewsicecoldjack

Raw and lacking the tools to compete at this level at the moment. Both him and Sanches were gambles that will probably cost us our prem status.

Nothing against those boys at all , i cn see the confidence drain out of Tammy game by game, these players have been let down by Huws overall recruitment, ie, no good players to play with .
Tammy Abraham on 22:38 - Dec 18 with 3998 viewsmax936

He's young and he's not a Striker who can play the hold up role, maybe when he's older he'll be able to do it, but he can't now, he needs the ball played through to him or ahead of him and we haven't the players who can do that,

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Tammy Abraham on 22:39 - Dec 18 with 3961 viewsYossarian

Totally unsuited to us. We give him nothing so why should we expect anything in return? He’s a kid, tall, gangly and weak as a kitten on the ball- at this level. However, you’d expect a more delicate touch and the killer instinct in front of goal and he ain’t got that. In short, he’s too nice- like the rest of them. Grow some balls you pussies.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Login to get fewer ads

Tammy Abraham on 22:39 - Dec 18 with 3951 viewsGeoffThom

J Terry called it at the start ,you can’t rely on the kid to score you 10-15 goals in a season to young to raw not what we needed
Tammy Abraham on 22:39 - Dec 18 with 3937 viewsFireboy2

Tammy Abraham on 22:37 - Dec 18 by icecoldjack

Raw and lacking the tools to compete at this level at the moment. Both him and Sanches were gambles that will probably cost us our prem status.

Nothing against those boys at all , i cn see the confidence drain out of Tammy game by game, these players have been let down by Huws overall recruitment, ie, no good players to play with .

This
Tammy Abraham on 22:40 - Dec 18 with 3922 viewsFireboy2

Tammy Abraham on 22:38 - Dec 18 by max936

He's young and he's not a Striker who can play the hold up role, maybe when he's older he'll be able to do it, but he can't now, he needs the ball played through to him or ahead of him and we haven't the players who can do that,

And this
Tammy Abraham on 22:40 - Dec 18 with 3911 viewsBobbyBacala

If he can't hold the ball up as a lone striker, there's no point in having him at this level.

Still, a midtable team next season will be thankful for the experience we've given him
Tammy Abraham on 22:42 - Dec 18 with 3881 viewsTim_Harry

Decent finisher, but way too weak to play in the Premier League.

Some will say he doesn't get enough chances, but part of the reason for that is moves breaking down when we play the ball up to him and he gets bullied by his marker.

I'd imagine there was a big smile on the Everton defenders' faces when Bony went off to be replaced by Tammy. Easy night ahead.
Tammy Abraham on 22:44 - Dec 18 with 3842 viewsJokeren1943

Tammy is a very good striker.

But the squad seem clueless at the last third of the field.

He also drops to deep to get the ball (a rookie mistake).
Tammy Abraham on 22:45 - Dec 18 with 3811 viewsPrivate_Partz

Well said Max. Tammy is another player who was highlighted on here as possibly not being suitable unless we could get frequent balls into the box. We cannot do this so his main threat is nulified.
It was obvious that without Bony we could not play balls into the box. Bony's was the first of many pieces of luck that did not go out way.
There was nothing wrong in the signings if young players like Tammy and Sanches but we needed experience to bring them on. Instead they were signed as first choices and they have suffered as a result.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Tammy Abraham on 22:46 - Dec 18 with 3808 viewsmarchamjack

Tammy Abraham on 22:40 - Dec 18 by BobbyBacala

If he can't hold the ball up as a lone striker, there's no point in having him at this level.

Still, a midtable team next season will be thankful for the experience we've given him

Exactly

If you cant play the lone striker role for a PL team these days, you cant genuinely lay claims to beng a PL level striker. Who plays 2 up these days...

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Tammy Abraham on 22:52 - Dec 18 with 3744 viewsminimichu

As it stands, Tammy is not up to the standard currently needed. Add to Bony's continued injury problems, it adds to another position where we need to strengthen. It's getting almost impossible to see any light at the end of this very long dark tunnel we're in.
Tammy Abraham on 22:54 - Dec 18 with 3713 viewsjack247

Exactly Max.

He needs balls threaded through to him. We bring him on and expect him to play like Bony, he is always going to struggle.

I don’t often defend Clement, but more or less from the minute Bony signed, he has been saying how crucial to us he is. If he is out for a couple of weeks and we can’t find a different way of playing, Palace are probably going to beat us too.
Tammy Abraham on 22:58 - Dec 18 with 3654 viewsCroftyjack

Tammy Abraham on 22:39 - Dec 18 by Yossarian

Totally unsuited to us. We give him nothing so why should we expect anything in return? He’s a kid, tall, gangly and weak as a kitten on the ball- at this level. However, you’d expect a more delicate touch and the killer instinct in front of goal and he ain’t got that. In short, he’s too nice- like the rest of them. Grow some balls you pussies.

nail on head....but if he played for someone like palace or b'mouth he would have scored a fair few this season as they quick around the box.
Bad recruiting that's all it is as are most of our players...I even think Narsingh in an attacking team would be decent..he is actually our best winger atm but he needs a player to put quick balls out to him higher up the pitch not near the half way line as its expecting too much.
Tammy Abraham on 23:04 - Dec 18 with 3610 viewsSmellyplumz

I don't think Tammy could of come to a worse club to progress his career than us, poor squad playing poorly and shite manager. Probably set him back years.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Tammy Abraham on 23:11 - Dec 18 with 3571 viewsmajorraglan

He’s a promising youngster from one of the Leagues strongest teams, but he is still a kid. To expect him to come in and be able to do the business day in day out against Premier League defenders is unrealistic. He should be the third choice striker much as Vasquez and Schecter were, but he isn’t. It gives us an indication of how the club has in my opinion got it wrong and gone backwards. I think he will be a quality player in a few years, but it’s too much too young.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2017 23:13]
Tammy Abraham on 23:28 - Dec 18 with 3500 viewsjack247

Tammy Abraham on 23:11 - Dec 18 by majorraglan

He’s a promising youngster from one of the Leagues strongest teams, but he is still a kid. To expect him to come in and be able to do the business day in day out against Premier League defenders is unrealistic. He should be the third choice striker much as Vasquez and Schecter were, but he isn’t. It gives us an indication of how the club has in my opinion got it wrong and gone backwards. I think he will be a quality player in a few years, but it’s too much too young.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2017 23:13]

He not too young and it’s not that he isn’t quality, he just isn’t physically strong enough to play the hold up role with little support.

It’s utterly mental that we don’t have a credible plan B for when Bony isn’t available
Tammy Abraham on 23:32 - Dec 18 with 3473 viewsWarwickHunt

The problem wasn't Abraham, the problem was lumping long balls to him.
Tammy Abraham on 23:36 - Dec 18 with 3441 viewsswancity

Virtually no service, and then very little support. He's a young player who is still developing. Good enough to get in the England squad but even Messi would struggle being isolated.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Tammy Abraham on 23:39 - Dec 18 with 3423 viewsairedale

Tammy Abraham on 22:33 - Dec 18 by builthjack

Yet another championship player. Likely to end up at somewhere like Fulham or QPR

Or Swansea.....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024