Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You've Just Relegated Yourselves with Carlos 14:04 - Dec 28 with 6376 viewsSteelman

Wednesday fan in Peace.

This is the first time I've ever posted in another team's forum but you deserve to know what you've just done to yourselves.

Carlos Carvalhal is a fraud and I would have personally carried him to Swansea to get him out of our club. He's had more money in 2 years than every manager we've had for the last 20 years combined and achieved nothing. He has not been a success.

The squad that got to the pay off final was largely Stuart Gray's side and the spine of that team was, and still is, the players Gray signed on FREES or for very little money before Carlos and our new Chairman/Owner arrived: Kieran Westwood, Tom Lees, and Kieran Lee. He has still not addressed the deficiencies in the side that cost us the play off final almost 2 years later.

He's signed a load of Premier League crocks and has beens that aren't up to it and now we're stuck with FFP and can't offload them because no-one will pay their wages. He buys players that then never get near the squad: Urby Emmanuelson, Federico Venancio, Callum McManaman, Aiden McGeady & Almen Abdi to name but a few. He has literally pi55ed millions up the wall.

Not to mention the fact that he turned Jordan Rhodes, one of the most prolific goalscorers in Professional Football into a player completely devoid of confidence who couldn't hit a cows backside with a banjo.

His tactics are dire and all he wants to do is play possession football with no cutting edge. We had FOUR shots on goal for the month of November. FOUR. We had 19 on Boxing day as soon as he leaves the club. It isn't a coincidence. He's gone safety first since last season and it's been awful. He had completely lost the dressing room IMHO and refused to try anything different when it was clear things weren't working for us.

We looked like a team of strangers first game of the season away at Preston and those players had been together for over 2 seasons. He should have been sacked then. Pray that he doesn't bring all his Portuguese Cronies as well. My gaffer is a Huddersfield ST Holder and she's delighted because it means they only have to worry about 2 spots now.

Good Luck for the rest of the season, you're going to need it. I genuinely feel for you all.
You've Just Relegated Yourselves with Carlos on 14:10 - Dec 28 with 4584 viewsSgorioFruit

Sums us up to be honest

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

You've Just Relegated Yourselves with Carlos on 14:10 - Dec 28 with 4571 viewsBarrySwan

Sounds like he'll fit right in with our squad.

Perfect symmetry
You've Just Relegated Yourselves with Carlos on 14:12 - Dec 28 with 4534 viewsAngelRangelQS

We had less shots on target in November than Kurt Zouma
You've Just Relegated Yourselves with Carlos on 14:15 - Dec 28 with 4471 viewsJackFish

"We had FOUR shots on goal for the month of November. FOUR."

Check out this guy, coming on here showing off with all Wednesday's millions of shots!
[Post edited 28 Dec 2017 16:50]
You've Just Relegated Yourselves with Carlos on 14:16 - Dec 28 with 4438 viewsFlashberryjack

You couldn't make it up......he sounds like he's the exact opposite manager to what we needed.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

You've Just Relegated Yourselves with Carlos on 14:17 - Dec 28 with 4423 viewslifelong

That’s cheered me up no end.
You've Just Relegated Yourselves with Carlos on 14:17 - Dec 28 with 4420 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I've been told that it was all because you had some (some have said 9) injuries.

Is this true? It appears not. It sounds like he's a poor manager and whilst the injuries didn't help, he just isn't very good and isn't what we need this season, even next season when we're in a division below.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

You've Just Relegated Yourselves with Carlos on 14:17 - Dec 28 with 4418 viewswhoflungdung

I like Wednesday

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Login to get fewer ads

You've Just Relegated Yourselves with Carlos on 14:17 - Dec 28 with 4425 viewsBrynmill_Jack

We just relegated ourselves with Paul Clement. Carlos is just the desert waiter

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

You've Just Relegated Yourselves with Carlos on 14:18 - Dec 28 with 4417 viewsharryhpalmer

who was buying the players though?

Was it really him, or the new owners?

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

You've Just Relegated Yourselves with Carlos on 14:18 - Dec 28 with 4414 viewsmonmouth

Ha, ha, as if we weren’t relegated anyway. Sorry mate there’s nothing you can say that can even cause a flicker. We know the score.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

You've Just Relegated Yourselves with Carlos on 14:18 - Dec 28 with 4411 viewsHighjack

We already relegated ourselves months ago mun keep up at the back there.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

You've Just Relegated Yourselves with Carlos on 14:21 - Dec 28 with 4343 viewsPrivate_Partz

You've Just Relegated Yourselves with Carlos on 14:10 - Dec 28 by BarrySwan

Sounds like he'll fit right in with our squad.

Perfect symmetry

It is good of the OP to sign up and give us their views.
Just like on here opinions vary considerably. His mate has a very different viewpoint in thread that he started.
I have also read half of the 13 pager on one of the Owl's forum and most are wishing Carlos well and saying he has a chance, albeit slight, of turning things around.
We shall see. The chances are we are doomed and this is the last Jenkins throw of the dice but as long as there is a chance there is hope......

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

You've Just Relegated Yourselves with Carlos on 14:22 - Dec 28 with 4330 viewsdonkonky

You've Just Relegated Yourselves with Carlos on 14:17 - Dec 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I've been told that it was all because you had some (some have said 9) injuries.

Is this true? It appears not. It sounds like he's a poor manager and whilst the injuries didn't help, he just isn't very good and isn't what we need this season, even next season when we're in a division below.

So you believe this guy and not the other one? Why not give him a chance and make your own mind up .
You've Just Relegated Yourselves with Carlos on 14:23 - Dec 28 with 4313 viewsjasper_T

We're just waiting out the clock on this season, who cares? No harm in letting him audition for next season in the Championship.

Same cnt in charge of transfers here either way.
You've Just Relegated Yourselves with Carlos on 14:26 - Dec 28 with 4241 viewswhoflungdung

Too right jasper

You've Just Relegated Yourselves with Carlos on 14:27 - Dec 28 with 4219 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

You've Just Relegated Yourselves with Carlos on 14:22 - Dec 28 by donkonky

So you believe this guy and not the other one? Why not give him a chance and make your own mind up .

My mind was made up months ago. The two best candidates were snapped up by other clubs around us. We were left with rubbish.

De Boer, Carlos, Monk, Bergkamp - all truly woeful options. I'd have taken Monk over this guy, at least he's done it once before.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

You've Just Relegated Yourselves with Carlos on 14:30 - Dec 28 with 4153 viewsShonky

WE relegated ourselves a while back.

Its just a ride...

You've Just Relegated Yourselves with Carlos on 14:30 - Dec 28 with 4149 viewsSteelman

Wednesday fans are a tolerant and loyal bunch. We also respect people who work hard for the club and respect it. Carlos did all of this.

He was a real Gentleman and a superb ambassador for the club, but that isn't what we needed or what you need.

Our injury list wasn't the reason for our results and it wouldn't surprise me if many of our "injured" players are now all of a sudden fit to play now he's gone.

Fantastic guy who did his best. Doesn't get you Promotion or Premier League safety though.
You've Just Relegated Yourselves with Carlos on 14:32 - Dec 28 with 4105 viewsjack2jack

Thanks for the insight Steelman.
We had similar from Derby fans a short while ago.
I for one will back him,until it goes pearshaped.TBH don't know much about him,so will give him the benefit of the doubt,I mean how bad can it get........don't answer that😉
Anyways good luck for the rest of the season,see yous all later maybe!!!!!!!!!
You've Just Relegated Yourselves with Carlos on 14:33 - Dec 28 with 4093 viewswhoflungdung

Wednesday is one big club I d love to see back in the big time.

Wonderful fans, great city

You've Just Relegated Yourselves with Carlos on 14:34 - Dec 28 with 4073 viewsSmellyplumz

You've Just Relegated Yourselves with Carlos on 14:30 - Dec 28 by Steelman

Wednesday fans are a tolerant and loyal bunch. We also respect people who work hard for the club and respect it. Carlos did all of this.

He was a real Gentleman and a superb ambassador for the club, but that isn't what we needed or what you need.

Our injury list wasn't the reason for our results and it wouldn't surprise me if many of our "injured" players are now all of a sudden fit to play now he's gone.

Fantastic guy who did his best. Doesn't get you Promotion or Premier League safety though.

Thanks for the input chap but our club is dead really so there's no saving us from anything.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

You've Just Relegated Yourselves with Carlos on 14:35 - Dec 28 with 4060 viewsFlashberryjack

You've Just Relegated Yourselves with Carlos on 14:18 - Dec 28 by Highjack

We already relegated ourselves months ago mun keep up at the back there.

"We already relegated ourselves months ago mun keep up at the back there"

More than likely had, but this appointment makes it an absolute certainty.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

You've Just Relegated Yourselves with Carlos on 14:41 - Dec 28 with 3994 viewsOldjack

We lose week in week out no matter what .I've gone past caring any more

PS we're already down

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

You've Just Relegated Yourselves with Carlos on 14:47 - Dec 28 with 3918 viewsGowerjack

You've Just Relegated Yourselves with Carlos on 14:33 - Dec 28 by whoflungdung

Wednesday is one big club I d love to see back in the big time.

Wonderful fans, great city

Nice parks.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024