Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today’s ref 19:21 - Sep 15 with 3171 viewspencoedjack

Absolutely awful

Forest are one of the dirtiest sides I have seen for a while
Today’s ref on 19:37 - Sep 15 with 2761 viewsbuilthjack

They could easily have had 7 or 8 yellows, a couple of them 2nd yellows. Shockingly bad ref.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Today’s ref on 19:40 - Sep 15 with 2741 viewsTonyrefail

Couldn't agree more, shocking ref - let everything go, which suited them. Physical Forest were allowed tug, pull and foul all afternoon...For us to succeed we need strict refs, which he certainly wasn't!
Today’s ref on 19:48 - Sep 15 with 2711 viewskarnataka

Today’s ref on 19:40 - Sep 15 by Tonyrefail

Couldn't agree more, shocking ref - let everything go, which suited them. Physical Forest were allowed tug, pull and foul all afternoon...For us to succeed we need strict refs, which he certainly wasn't!

2 players replaced at half time and several others requiring on field treatment tells its own story. Astonishingly, the assaults on Celina and Asoro didn't even warrant a free kick in the ref's eyes. At least he was consistent, he was absolutely shocking for the entire game.
Today’s ref on 19:49 - Sep 15 with 2703 viewsScottishEddie

Welcome to The Championship boys.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2018 19:50]

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Today’s ref on 19:55 - Sep 15 with 2666 viewsBLAZE

Totally agree, but we don't help ourselves at times. There was an incident where Pantilimon found himself way out of the area and contesting a high ball with Ollie. He gave Ollie a blatant two handed shove to the back (the kind keepers get away with in the box all the time, but shouldn't) to ensure he got a head on the ball first. Ollie should've gone down and made the ref make a decision but he was too honest
Today’s ref on 20:01 - Sep 15 with 2631 viewsoldcob

If we don't give a bit back we will continue to get it.
Today’s ref on 20:08 - Sep 15 with 2603 viewsJackfath

Today’s ref on 20:01 - Sep 15 by oldcob

Correct. We are like a bunch of fannies out there at times.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Today’s ref on 20:11 - Sep 15 with 2584 viewspencoedjack

Today’s ref on 19:55 - Sep 15 by BLAZE

Totally agree, but we don't help ourselves at times. There was an incident where Pantilimon found himself way out of the area and contesting a high ball with Ollie. He gave Ollie a blatant two handed shove to the back (the kind keepers get away with in the box all the time, but shouldn't) to ensure he got a head on the ball first. Ollie should've gone down and made the ref make a decision but he was too honest

Since Martinez days I think we have been to honest.

I hate that side of football but unfortunately it’s part of the game these days
Login to get fewer ads

Today’s ref on 20:50 - Sep 15 with 2448 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The problem for us is that all those knocks will have a long term affect on our already thin side.
Today’s ref on 22:12 - Sep 15 with 2265 viewsBadlands

The only problem with that in seasons past is refs are very quick to get the cars out of us.
On the other hand I've seen refs give yellows to players who have reacted the way Roberts did in the second half (well done Connor Imo) when he laid into the ref for the number of fouls Forest were getting away with.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2018 22:13]

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Today’s ref on 03:31 - Sep 16 with 2044 viewsphact0rri

Today’s ref on 19:55 - Sep 15 by BLAZE

Should players have to play act in order for a referee do his or her job? Its the state of officials that is dragging the entire sport down.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Today’s ref on 06:48 - Sep 16 with 1963 viewsjackal

Agree totally.

Our young lads aren't streetwise enough.

Championship is a tough league, Forest beat us up yesterday and as you say, we need to start getting stuck in and start dishing it out.
Today’s ref on 07:25 - Sep 16 with 1930 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Today’s ref on 19:49 - Sep 15 by ScottishEddie

So you're definitely not a swans fan then. I was wondering.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Today’s ref on 07:47 - Sep 16 with 1889 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Today’s ref on 22:12 - Sep 15 by Badlands

The only problem with that in seasons past is refs are very quick to get the cars out of us.
On the other hand I've seen refs give yellows to players who have reacted the way Roberts did in the second half (well done Connor Imo) when he laid into the ref for the number of fouls Forest were getting away with.

The way I see it is that refs regard us as PL fancy dans who deserve to have their playing field levelled by having lumps kicked out of them by plucky (sh*t) lower league footballers.
And I couldn't agree more, if we retaliate we will suffer Linnington syndrome and have players carded for mere trips.

What the referee obviously missed was that we are only able to field a young side who are ripe for bullying and the old heads in the forest side took full cowardly advantage of that. Football is all about winning so they used it to gain the upper hand . They wouldn't have been so bold if Fer was on the pitch I bet.

Surely the time has come for the ability to retrospectively punish players who commit serious foul play like what happened to Celina yesterday. Then perhaps we could see an honest game of football rather then the cr*p we had to endure yesterday.

On the plus side it goes to show how sh*t forest were yesterday that they didn't win by three or four goals. The amount of ball in and around the box that they had should have been converted but due to their lack of ability and some excellent defending from us at times we shut them out. Thirty million spent? On what exactly???

It's becoming a common theme at matches in the championship for me, the level is in truth more like league 1 than the championships I remember. We will stay up.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Today’s ref on 08:00 - Sep 16 with 1864 viewsWhiterockin

This changes when Fer plays.
Today’s ref on 09:53 - Sep 16 with 1701 viewsLoyal

Today’s ref on 19:49 - Sep 15 by ScottishEddie

Some of us remember it well.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Today’s ref on 09:58 - Sep 16 with 1686 viewsLeonWasGod

Today’s ref on 03:31 - Sep 16 by phact0rri

Should players have to play act in order for a referee do his or her job? Its the state of officials that is dragging the entire sport down.

Shouldn’t have to should they. It’s not as if flying in out of control straight through the back of someone is in any way subtle. We didn’t need to play act as players were genuinely dumped on the floor and he still wasn’t giving anything. A couple of extra rolls wouldn’t have made a difference.

Fecking awful ref.
Today’s ref on 17:53 - Sep 16 with 1436 viewsJonathans_coat

Today’s ref on 22:12 - Sep 15 by Badlands

It was the same last time we were in this league. 3/4 early bad/cynical fouls would go unpunished in the first 20 mins by the away team. Then we would commit our first foul of the game and immediately get a card!

I remember crunching the numbers on this one season (can’t remember the year), and on average we had a card every 1.6 fouls, and away sides had one roughly every 3 fouls. Basically we were twice as likely to get a card as the away side. Stank then, stinks now!
Today’s ref on 00:27 - Sep 17 with 1293 viewskrunchykarrot

Way i see it was pro's going about their business yesterday pushing the Ref early on looking for the cut off. The Celina tackle right in front of me by the way was a straight red for some, a yellow was brandished but he should have had one earlier and been off.

Forest broke up the flow every opportunity they had in the first half and climbed into and took over control of the game. Mates i played with before the game all agreed that we needed CCV to play a big part because we didn't pay the extra 500k.

Exposing John and Dhanda yesterday is either a Potter plan or he got it wrong, saying that we got a point, experience and Man C interested in our young CH who if he continues playing like this is destined for the Prem.
Today’s ref on 07:10 - Sep 17 with 1206 viewsSWANSEYE

My god I thought the Prima Dona refs in the Premiership were poor but they are really poor in the Championship . .That Ref on Saturday didn't have a clue and probably had a free ride home on the Forest Bus with the favours he did them !!!
Today’s ref on 07:42 - Sep 17 with 1183 viewsChief

He really was shocking. Forest ripped the pish out of him all match. The last action where the forest player picked up the ball and threw in the air to prevent us taking us the free kick was unbelievable. Instead of booking the player and letting us take the free kick he just blew up for full time!! Letting the time wasting cheats win!

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Today’s ref on 09:13 - Sep 17 with 1091 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Wait till you see who we have got on Tuesday.
Our best mate Kevin Friend
Today’s ref on 09:47 - Sep 17 with 1053 viewsploppy

When he didn't book Osborn for hacking down Connor Roberts, that set the tone and gave them licence to carry on. Ironic that the first yellow card he gave was for kicking the ball away. Shocking.
Today’s ref on 11:03 - Sep 17 with 990 viewsSkipTheJack

Ahhh, the lower leagues..... rubbish refs and thuggish opposition. Anyone remember the Havant FA cup match in 2008? That one should have had an 18 rating!

At least it all makes for a decent atmosphere I suppose.
Today’s ref on 11:16 - Sep 17 with 962 viewsjackal

Today’s ref on 11:03 - Sep 17 by SkipTheJack

Ahhh, the lower leagues..... rubbish refs and thuggish opposition. Anyone remember the Havant FA cup match in 2008? That one should have had an 18 rating!

At least it all makes for a decent atmosphere I suppose.

Stuart Atwell was the ref.

How that useless tosser is still reffing is a mystery.

His career is a catalogue of cretinous decisions.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024