Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ayews agent 17:23 - Jan 30 with 10574 viewsshandyjack

Not sure if a ferdy,but I wish he'd shut his mouth. Could we get Sunderland done for tapping up if what he says is true?

Poll: Expectation for the season

Ayews agent on 17:31 - Jan 30 with 3755 viewsLoyal

So you want him to shut up and stop telling people Ayew may have been tapped up ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Ayews agent on 17:32 - Jan 30 with 3735 viewsshandyjack

Ayews agent on 17:31 - Jan 30 by Loyal

So you want him to shut up and stop telling people Ayew may have been tapped up ?

I want him to stop pimping out Ayew,it's as close to a come and get me plea you can get

Ayews agent on 17:33 - Jan 30 with 3719 viewsLoyal

Ayews agent on 17:32 - Jan 30 by shandyjack

I want him to stop pimping out Ayew,it's as close to a come and get me plea you can get

His time will come in the summer I'm sure 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Ayews agent on 17:33 - Jan 30 with 3716 viewshobo

They're still not going to be able to afford him, so it's irrelevant
Ayews agent on 17:34 - Jan 30 with 3704 viewsblaine_scfc

Guy on the Sunderland forum who apparently has history of being ITK is certain Ayew will be a Sunderland player by the 1st Feb.

His agent is best mates with Allardyce. I think Ayew is probably pushing for a move.
Ayews agent on 17:34 - Jan 30 with 3695 viewsmonmouth

What's he said boys?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ayews agent on 17:35 - Jan 30 with 3685 viewsFlashberryjack

Ayews agent on 17:32 - Jan 30 by shandyjack

An agent pimping out one of clients to another club........wow!!

I thought that's what all the blood sucking b*stards do.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Ayews agent on 17:38 - Jan 30 with 3637 viewsPozuelosSideys

Ayew's agent is just using Allardyce to sound other clubs out of the woodwork in preparation for the summer, if not this window.

Hang the info out there that we are listening to offers and see who joins in the bidding. Ayew and co will be aiming far higher than the likes of us and Sunderland.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Login to get fewer ads

Ayews agent on 17:42 - Jan 30 with 3594 viewsshandyjack

Ayews agent on 17:34 - Jan 30 by monmouth

What's he said boys?

He met Sam and Ayew was made a nice offer but then Sunderland couldn't agree fee, he's surprised Ayew is still a Swansea player and another bid may be made before Monday

Ayews agent on 17:43 - Jan 30 with 3579 viewsSwansea93

What's his agent been saying?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Ayews agent on 17:44 - Jan 30 with 3560 viewsexiledclaseboy

Selling Ayew to anyone but especially Sunderland at this stage of this season would be one of this club's most crazy decisions. Won't happen.

Poll: Tory leader

Ayews agent on 17:45 - Jan 30 with 3554 viewsSwansea93

Sunderland just signed Khazri from Bordeaux for 8M, could that rule out Ayew then?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Ayews agent on 17:47 - Jan 30 with 3524 viewsblaine_scfc

Ayews agent on 17:42 - Jan 30 by shandyjack

He met Sam and Ayew was made a nice offer but then Sunderland couldn't agree fee, he's surprised Ayew is still a Swansea player and another bid may be made before Monday

He's Allardyces agent himself!

Guys a w*nker
Ayews agent on 17:50 - Jan 30 with 3489 viewsdobjack2

Remember reading the Sunderland site and someone on there suggesting that only way the ITK could know what he claimed to know was through ayew or his agent.

Someone has been encouraging their pursuit of ayew and as ever it hasnt needed the help of Sherlock Holmes to Come to a conclusion.
Ayews agent on 17:50 - Jan 30 with 3484 viewsunion_jack

Ayews agent on 17:44 - Jan 30 by exiledclaseboy

Selling Ayew to anyone but especially Sunderland at this stage of this season would be one of this club's most crazy decisions. Won't happen.

Too right it won't happen.

Not because we wouldn't sell him tonSunderland, the board could do just that. But because there is no way on God's earth would Ayew go to Sunderland in their current predicament. If that did happen however, it would mean a release clause if 2/6 or less.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Ayews agent on 17:58 - Jan 30 with 3409 viewsmikecranleigh

£50,000,000 take it or leave should shut them up
Ayews agent on 17:58 - Jan 30 with 3408 viewsshandyjack

Ayews agent on 17:50 - Jan 30 by union_jack

Not because we wouldn't sell him tonSunderland, the board could do just that. But because there is no way on God's earth would Ayew go to Sunderland in their current predicament. If that did happen however, it would mean a release clause if 2/6 or less.

By the way his agent talked sounds like Ayew would be more than welcome to moving up there

Ayews agent on 18:20 - Jan 30 with 3231 viewsDafyddHuw

1. Why would we sell Ayew in this window?
He'll probably be gone in the Summer anyway for a tidy profit to a better team than Sunderland.

2. If we were to sell Ayew in this window, why would we sell to a relegation rival?

3. Why would he go?
Money obviously. But would it compensate?
Mackems much more likely to go down than us. Would he be enjoying half a season of (even more) struggle at a club currently 19th?

The whole thing's a non-story.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2016 18:21]
Ayews agent on 18:22 - Jan 30 with 3199 viewsdobjack2

Ayews agent on 17:50 - Jan 30 by union_jack

Why would he move?

££££££££ is the obvious answer.

Of course the agent wouldn't know how much of a signing on fee etc there would be because there is no way he would have been talking to Sunderland or BFS without our permission is there.

No way should we let him move now but he'll be gone in the summer. We appear to be dealing with a lot of sharks at the moment.
Ayews agent on 18:25 - Jan 30 with 3158 views3swan

Ayews agent on 17:34 - Jan 30 by blaine_scfc

Guy on the Sunderland forum who apparently has history of being ITK is certain Ayew will be a Sunderland player by the 1st Feb.

His agent is best mates with Allardyce. I think Ayew is probably pushing for a move.

Football suicide if he went there, which I can't see at all.

Would mark him down as a journeyman
Ayews agent on 18:33 - Jan 30 with 3076 viewsdobjack2

Ayews agent on 18:20 - Jan 30 by DafyddHuw

1. Why would we sell Ayew in this window?
He'll probably be gone in the Summer anyway for a tidy profit to a better team than Sunderland.

2. If we were to sell Ayew in this window, why would we sell to a relegation rival?

3. Why would he go?
Money obviously. But would it compensate?
Mackems much more likely to go down than us. Would he be enjoying half a season of (even more) struggle at a club currently 19th?

The whole thing's a non-story.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2016 18:21]

Sorry it is a real story and it's all about the signing on fee etc. In my view.

So what if they go down all the better really as he has a chance of another tidy signing on fee as part of a move to a "bigger" club
Ayews agent on 18:33 - Jan 30 with 3067 viewsFlashberryjack

Ayews agent on 18:25 - Jan 30 by 3swan

Football suicide if he went there, which I can't see at all.

Would mark him down as a journeyman

The majority of footballers are journey men........the players that stay with a club, are the ones nobody else wants or haven't been offered enough ££££££ to leave.

Sad, but true.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Ayews agent on 18:36 - Jan 30 with 3042 views3swan

Ayews agent on 18:33 - Jan 30 by Flashberryjack

The majority of footballers are journey men........the players that stay with a club, are the ones nobody else wants or haven't been offered enough ££££££ to leave.

Sad, but true.

I agree in the longer term, but in such a short time here to go to a club in a worse league position?
Ayews agent on 18:36 - Jan 30 with 3041 viewsjack247

Ayews agent on 17:38 - Jan 30 by PozuelosSideys

Ayew's agent is just using Allardyce to sound other clubs out of the woodwork in preparation for the summer, if not this window.

Hang the info out there that we are listening to offers and see who joins in the bidding. Ayew and co will be aiming far higher than the likes of us and Sunderland.

This is it exactly. He probably came here to be put in the shop window. He has probably done enough to attract interest from bigger clubs and may well go in the summer. Money aside, Sunderland is barely a sideways move. We may go down, but they are more likely to.

I would guess he is just using them to make it clear he is looking to move on. He is on a contract, is invaluable to us now and will probably command a bigger fee in the summer. Unless we get a PSG type stupid bid, I'd be amazed if he A) went anywhere this window B) went to Sunderland at all.
Ayews agent on 18:37 - Jan 30 with 3027 viewsJoe_bradshaw

If Sunderland are still sniffing around Ayew at this late stage of the window I can only imagine it's because they have been given encouragement at some point.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024