Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where is Jordan Ayew, 17:12 - Feb 8 with 5637 viewsoldcob

anyone know if he's joined up with the team yet?
Where is Jordan Ayew, on 17:31 - Feb 8 with 4570 viewsmax936

Still on African Nations duties in he?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Where is Jordan Ayew, on 17:42 - Feb 8 with 4521 viewsSwan91

Where is Jordan Ayew, on 17:31 - Feb 8 by max936

Still on African Nations duties in he?

nope... joined the team yesterday I believe.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/new-boy-jordan-ayew-fi
Where is Jordan Ayew, on 17:44 - Feb 8 with 4508 viewsmagicdaps10

Deal off, Robin Sharpe didnt fax the deal through in time.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Where is Jordan Ayew, on 18:20 - Feb 8 with 4335 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Two goals and four assists in 21 appearances in the division below this season. Not a very good return. I'm sure many Aston Villa fans have asked "Where is Jordan Ayew?" this season too.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Where is Jordan Ayew, on 18:24 - Feb 8 with 4330 viewsDarran

Where is Jordan Ayew, on 18:20 - Feb 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Two goals and four assists in 21 appearances in the division below this season. Not a very good return. I'm sure many Aston Villa fans have asked "Where is Jordan Ayew?" this season too.

Answer my question you swine.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Where is Jordan Ayew, on 18:30 - Feb 8 with 4289 viewsFireboy

Is that your negative post of the day?
Where is Jordan Ayew, on 18:42 - Feb 8 with 4225 viewsoldcob

If the rest of the team weren't good enough to get the ball to him, that's hardly his fault.
Where is Jordan Ayew, on 19:09 - Feb 8 with 4100 viewslegoman

Boring, Dwight and very very predictable. Would it hurt so much to get behind the team?

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Login to get fewer ads

Where is Jordan Ayew, on 19:19 - Feb 8 with 4041 viewsOldjack

Unfortunately your right ,he's a shadow of his bro

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Where is Jordan Ayew, on 19:22 - Feb 8 with 4023 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Only two clubs in the entire league - Wigan and Rotherham at the bottom of the table - have fewer goals than Villa this season, so I imagine they've been asking that about a lot of guys.

"Why did we sell a key starting attacking player for a backup left back?" might be the current question on their lips.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Where is Jordan Ayew, on 19:25 - Feb 8 with 3986 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Where is Jordan Ayew, on 19:19 - Feb 8 by Oldjack

Unfortunately your right ,he's a shadow of his bro

He certainly is not an improvement on previous wingers we have had in our squad in this league.

It is very unlikely he would improve our current best eleven.

To summarise, another signing which sums up why our playing squad continues to head further backwards and decline in quality compared to when our playing squad was at its peak in this division just a few years ago.

Signing average/ unproven players to replace good / average players will send us down. If not this season then the next.

Where is Jordan Ayew, on 19:37 - Feb 8 with 3931 viewsmax936

Where is Jordan Ayew, on 19:25 - Feb 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He certainly is not an improvement on previous wingers we have had in our squad in this league.

It is very unlikely he would improve our current best eleven.

To summarise, another signing which sums up why our playing squad continues to head further backwards and decline in quality compared to when our playing squad was at its peak in this division just a few years ago.

Signing average/ unproven players to replace good / average players will send us down. If not this season then the next.

Dear me, cheerup ffs.

Where is Jordan Ayew, on 19:47 - Feb 8 with 3867 viewsGlyn1

Where is Jordan Ayew, on 19:37 - Feb 8 by max936

Dear me, cheerup ffs.

But this is quite cheerful and optimistic compared with most of Dwight's posts. He must be mellowing.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Where is Jordan Ayew, on 20:01 - Feb 8 with 3803 viewsnantywatcher

Where is Jordan Ayew, on 19:47 - Feb 8 by Glyn1

But this is quite cheerful and optimistic compared with most of Dwight's posts. He must be mellowing.

Agreed. Quite a jolly post from young Dwight - keep it up lad.
Where is Jordan Ayew, on 20:05 - Feb 8 with 3776 viewsmax936

Where is Jordan Ayew, on 19:47 - Feb 8 by Glyn1

Well, I think most of us are pleasantly surprised by the 3 earlier signings, Carrol, Olsson and Narsingh so far at least, there's nothing so far to suggest that Ayew won't be the same, wasn't it said by some on here that he was better than his Brother after we signed Andre.?

Where is Jordan Ayew, on 20:10 - Feb 8 with 3743 viewsE20Jack

Wouldn't it be more beneficial to us to compare his stats from the year he was in the same league as he will be playing for us, rather than half a season in another completely different league? Just a thought like...

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Where is Jordan Ayew, on 20:18 - Feb 8 with 3697 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Where is Jordan Ayew, on 20:10 - Feb 8 by E20Jack

Wouldn't it be more beneficial to us to compare his stats from the year he was in the same league as he will be playing for us, rather than half a season in another completely different league? Just a thought like...

I could be wrong, however I believe he played as a striker for Aston Villa in the Premier League.

Steve Bruce has been playing him on the wing for Aston Villa and due to our lack of options on the wing, I would think he has been brought in to play on the wing.

His record as a striker in this league was average and I wouldn't be against him being our 2nd choice striker. However, we already have a £15,000,000 striker fulfilling that role, so signing a third striker when so many other areas of the squad were in such desperate need of improving seems very illogical.

Where is Jordan Ayew, on 20:18 - Feb 8 with 3706 viewsSwan91

Where is Jordan Ayew, on 20:05 - Feb 8 by max936

Well, I think most of us are pleasantly surprised by the 3 earlier signings, Carrol, Olsson and Narsingh so far at least, there's nothing so far to suggest that Ayew won't be the same, wasn't it said by some on here that he was better than his Brother after we signed Andre.?

Agree the 3 signings have improved our first 11 (well once narsingh catches up with training and tactics etc) and have all had a part to play in our wins and some of our goals. If Ayew comes anywhere near the way the others have played he will fit in just fine
Where is Jordan Ayew, on 20:33 - Feb 8 with 3623 viewsgrabsplatter

Where is Jordan Ayew, on 20:18 - Feb 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I could be wrong, however I believe he played as a striker for Aston Villa in the Premier League.

Steve Bruce has been playing him on the wing for Aston Villa and due to our lack of options on the wing, I would think he has been brought in to play on the wing.

His record as a striker in this league was average and I wouldn't be against him being our 2nd choice striker. However, we already have a £15,000,000 striker fulfilling that role, so signing a third striker when so many other areas of the squad were in such desperate need of improving seems very illogical.

Yes, you could indeed be wrong. He didn't play as a striker in either game against us last year.
Gestede was the striker in both cases & Ayew played wide.
Where is Jordan Ayew, on 20:35 - Feb 8 with 3603 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Officially yes, but he's never been a lone striker for them. And when I've watched them, he's looked lined up more like a wing.

I agree that it will be a disappointment if his primary role is to knock Borja down a notch to 3rd choice. I'd rather see him slide in as our left wing, allowing Siggy to go back to his natural position.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Where is Jordan Ayew, on 21:11 - Feb 8 with 3488 viewsLoyal

Where is Jordan Ayew, on 17:44 - Feb 8 by magicdaps10

Deal off, Robin Sharpe didnt fax the deal through in time.

Warming up for his first u23 game next week.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Where is Jordan Ayew, on 21:29 - Feb 8 with 3413 viewsNirvana

Here's some background since you don't know anything except his name:

You'll want to go to minute 53 of the video and it's not the best quality, but there is a Dwight Yorke reference right at the beginning and I'm sure you can spare less than an hour of your time.

Yes, it's one match, it's Birmingham, and he came on as a sub at halftime.

But it is the Second City derby and just watch his movement, his skills, his awareness, his work ethic, his versatility. He, along with Grealish, completely changed the complexion of this game and he could be a huge asset for us going forward if deployed correctly. His crossing is consistently better than any of our wingers, and I'm hoping that will dovetail well with Llorente. He knows how to provide a proper cutback, as well, and that could help Siggy look even better than he does right now. He's also a proper footballer and not just a one-trick show pony, something we have so obviously been lacking in out on the wing.

Bare minimum, he could do for us exactly what he did in this game - provide a talented, hardworking and interchangeable attacker off the bench.

More likely, under the tutelage and direction of Clement we'll begin to see the realization of the potential he has shown flickers of throughout his career.

Remember, PC was telling the truth when he said he has followed him since he was at PSG and Jordan was at Marseille. Ayew has been a bright prospect for awhile, and I would assume PC has drawn up a very specific and integral role for him that will allow his best qualities to shine through. The hope is that it's correct, and that it works.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2017 22:37]
Where is Jordan Ayew, on 22:05 - Feb 8 with 3281 viewsmax936

Where is Jordan Ayew, on 21:29 - Feb 8 by Nirvana

Here's some background since you don't know anything except his name:

You'll want to go to minute 53 of the video and it's not the best quality, but there is a Dwight Yorke reference right at the beginning and I'm sure you can spare less than an hour of your time.

Yes, it's one match, it's Birmingham, and he came on as a sub at halftime.

But it is the Second City derby and just watch his movement, his skills, his awareness, his work ethic, his versatility. He, along with Grealish, completely changed the complexion of this game and he could be a huge asset for us going forward if deployed correctly. His crossing is consistently better than any of our wingers, and I'm hoping that will dovetail well with Llorente. He knows how to provide a proper cutback, as well, and that could help Siggy look even better than he does right now. He's also a proper footballer and not just a one-trick show pony, something we have so obviously been lacking in out on the wing.

Bare minimum, he could do for us exactly what he did in this game - provide a talented, hardworking and interchangeable attacker off the bench.

More likely, under the tutelage and direction of Clement we'll begin to see the realization of the potential he has shown flickers of throughout his career.

Remember, PC was telling the truth when he said he has followed him since he was at PSG and Jordan was at Marseille. Ayew has been a bright prospect for awhile, and I would assume PC has drawn up a very specific and integral role for him that will allow his best qualities to shine through. The hope is that it's correct, and that it works.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2017 22:37]

Great post and info hope it works out for him and us.

Where is Jordan Ayew, on 22:32 - Feb 8 with 3161 viewsNirvana

Where is Jordan Ayew, on 22:05 - Feb 8 by max936

Great post and info hope it works out for him and us.

Thanks, and so do I.

Here is a few more for those inclined to waste time and who would like an update from this season:

Not really entertaining stuff, honestly, as Villa really suck. But something to fall asleep to on the couch if you can't sleep. Oh, and there's Mike Dean and Simon Long, so you can have a nice nightmare while you're at it.
Where is Jordan Ayew, on 23:09 - Feb 8 with 3064 viewsRancid

He sounds just like his brother.What the f**k is he? A striker or a winger?

He's a winger of course and will play instead of Barrow, Dyer and Montero.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024