Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve Penny & Don Keefe versus The Club 21:26 - Oct 14 with 11907 viewsDarran

I was told today that the court is booked for a week the first week of December.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Steve Penny & Don Keefe versus The Club on 21:30 - Oct 14 with 7288 viewsfiftypencehead

It is, should have been wrapped up by now but certain parties were reluctant to attend court.

When the ball hits the goal it's not Shearer or Cole it's Lee Trundle!

Steve Penny & Don Keefe versus The Club on 21:31 - Oct 14 with 7282 viewsdickythorpe

Squash or badminton?
Steve Penny & Don Keefe versus The Club on 21:35 - Oct 14 with 7252 viewsLoyal

This will be settled before December.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Steve Penny & Don Keefe versus The Club on 21:59 - Oct 14 with 7189 viewsTheResurrection

At least someone had the balls to take them on.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Steve Penny & Don Keefe versus The Club on 22:49 - Oct 14 with 7086 viewsDewi1jack

Steve Penny & Don Keefe versus The Club on 21:59 - Oct 14 by TheResurrection

At least someone had the balls to take them on.

Just as well the Trust weren't advising them then.
"Take the £2.50 and if the club wish to take another 1 % sometime never, then it's a cracking deal."
Then escalate things if they're not happy

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Steve Penny & Don Keefe versus The Club on 23:17 - Oct 14 with 7030 viewsPozuelosSideys

This is an HR issue about unfair dismissal isnt it?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Steve Penny & Don Keefe versus The Club on 00:17 - Oct 15 with 6946 viewsTheResurrection

Steve Penny & Don Keefe versus The Club on 23:17 - Oct 14 by PozuelosSideys

As far as I know they were pissed off they didn't get anything from the sale of the Club

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Steve Penny & Don Keefe versus The Club on 07:51 - Oct 15 with 6814 viewswaynekerr55

Steve Penny & Don Keefe versus The Club on 23:17 - Oct 14 by PozuelosSideys

I believe so, yes.

Talking of court action does anyone think that legal action for the shares could still be an option given the lack of progress on the share sale (*dons tin hat)

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

Steve Penny & Don Keefe versus The Club on 08:29 - Oct 15 with 6762 viewsQJumpingJack

Do the owners have to turn up?
Didn't they no show last time?
Steve Penny & Don Keefe versus The Club on 08:58 - Oct 15 with 6714 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The only people who ever gain from court action are the Lawyers. Why waste everyone's time and money.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Steve Penny & Don Keefe versus The Club on 12:10 - Oct 15 with 6563 viewsWingstandwood

Steve Penny & Don Keefe versus The Club on 07:51 - Oct 15 by waynekerr55

I believe so, yes.

Talking of court action does anyone think that legal action for the shares could still be an option given the lack of progress on the share sale (*dons tin hat)

You know, I was only thinking to myself the other day, pondering are 'that lot' the type to fully honour their side of the deal. Have they yet?... If it never happened? If they deceived? I seriously would not be surprised in the slightest bearing in mind their sh#te morals, greed and standards.

Argus!

Steve Penny & Don Keefe versus The Club on 12:15 - Oct 15 with 6553 viewsDafyddHuw

Steve Penny & Don Keefe versus The Club on 12:10 - Oct 15 by Wingstandwood

You know, I was only thinking to myself the other day, pondering are 'that lot' the type to fully honour their side of the deal. Have they yet?... If it never happened? If they deceived? I seriously would not be surprised in the slightest bearing in mind their sh#te morals, greed and standards.

Why aren't the Trust, who supposedly represent the fans, not explaining to the fans what's going on with negaotiations?

Are there problems?
If so,
what are they?
why are there problems?
is this acceptable?
Steve Penny & Don Keefe versus The Club on 13:09 - Oct 15 with 6497 viewsWingstandwood

Steve Penny & Don Keefe versus The Club on 12:15 - Oct 15 by DafyddHuw

Why aren't the Trust, who supposedly represent the fans, not explaining to the fans what's going on with negaotiations?

Are there problems?
If so,
what are they?
why are there problems?
is this acceptable?

It's all questions, questions another one or two? Future money coming towards the Trust? A lump sum, the full entirety, or a staggered deal? And if the club is unfortunately relegated will it still be paid up?

Argus!

Steve Penny & Don Keefe versus The Club on 13:23 - Oct 15 with 6475 viewsmax936

Steve Penny & Don Keefe versus The Club on 13:09 - Oct 15 by Wingstandwood

It's all questions, questions another one or two? Future money coming towards the Trust? A lump sum, the full entirety, or a staggered deal? And if the club is unfortunately relegated will it still be paid up?

Its probably all going through the legal process which no doubt the Trust are paying for, tucked up like a Kipper.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Steve Penny & Don Keefe versus The Club on 14:26 - Oct 15 with 6403 viewsLoyal

Steve Penny & Don Keefe versus The Club on 08:58 - Oct 15 by felixstowe_jack

The only people who ever gain from court action are the Lawyers. Why waste everyone's time and money.

In this case it is unfair dismissal,the amount of money they received from the sale is a side issue. It is the way they were treated and the way the 'club' went about their dismissal that is the issue. They weren't in favour of the sale or the way the sale was managed which brought all this about.

The club will settle this before they get any bad press for a number of days in court.
That is of course if the plaintiffs want to, they may want their day in court.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2017 14:27]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Steve Penny & Don Keefe versus The Club on 23:17 - Oct 15 with 6237 viewsQJumpingJack

Does a court case during the season do the club any good.
The owners could claim this is an unwanted distraction and could use it as an excuse if we end up getting relegated.

Can't this wait until next Summer?
Steve Penny & Don Keefe versus The Club on 23:25 - Oct 15 with 6223 viewsmonmouth

Steve Penny & Don Keefe versus The Club on 23:17 - Oct 15 by QJumpingJack

The owners could claim this is an unwanted distraction and could use it as an excuse if we end up getting relegated.

What? You mean deja vu. Would Penny and Keene then accept a shit deal?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Steve Penny & Don Keefe versus The Club on 23:35 - Oct 15 with 6197 viewsDarran

No the court is booked

Steve Penny & Don Keefe versus The Club on 23:41 - Oct 15 with 6180 viewsPozuelosSideys

If its an unfair dismissal claim then the club are basically getting sued. Under absolutely no circumstances should the any party (including the Trust) divulge any confidential info about the claim. It would get a million times worse if they did.

However, would be interesting if there was a shareholding by the two claimants and that it was a related aspect to the actual claim.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Steve Penny & Don Keefe versus The Club on 23:44 - Oct 15 with 6174 viewsGaryjack

So it's all about the club and the owners is it? Never mind the people they shit on. Jesus fvckin christ!
Steve Penny & Don Keefe versus The Club on 00:00 - Oct 16 with 6148 viewsGaryjack

Steve Penny & Don Keefe versus The Club on 23:25 - Oct 15 by monmouth

What? You mean deja vu. Would Penny and Keene then accept a shit deal?

All for the good of the club like innit!
Steve Penny & Don Keefe versus The Club on 00:02 - Oct 16 with 6138 viewsDarran

Steve Penny & Don Keefe versus The Club on 23:44 - Oct 15 by Garyjack

So it's all about the club and the owners is it? Never mind the people they shit on. Jesus fvckin christ!

Shocking isn't it?
Amy was too ill to go down yesterday so I asked my next door neighbour if he fancied going to the game at the last minute. He's been with me before but after the game (because he wanted to see it) we went for a stroll right around the ground. On the way back I bumped into 'someone' outside the main reception and 'they' said there's issues between the The Yanks and The Trust.

Steve Penny & Don Keefe versus The Club on 00:11 - Oct 16 with 6119 viewsbuilthjack

Steve Penny & Don Keefe versus The Club on 00:02 - Oct 16 by Darran

Shocking isn't it?
Amy was too ill to go down yesterday so I asked my next door neighbour if he fancied going to the game at the last minute. He's been with me before but after the game (because he wanted to see it) we went for a stroll right around the ground. On the way back I bumped into 'someone' outside the main reception and 'they' said there's issues between the The Yanks and The Trust.

Did you see Sanchez outside main reception?
He was wandering around looking for his driver.
Knee high boots, dodgy coat with big hood, and about a dozen big gold crosses around his neck.
I thought Huggy bear had made a comeback.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Steve Penny & Don Keefe versus The Club on 00:17 - Oct 16 with 6109 viewsGaryjack

Steve Penny & Don Keefe versus The Club on 00:02 - Oct 16 by Darran

Shocking isn't it?

I sincerely hope there are issues, that's great news. But more importantly, i'm sorry Amy wasn't well yesterday, hope she's ok Dar.
Steve Penny & Don Keefe versus The Club on 00:18 - Oct 16 with 6105 viewsDarran

Steve Penny & Don Keefe versus The Club on 00:11 - Oct 16 by builthjack

Did you see Sanchez outside main reception?
He was wandering around looking for his driver.
Knee high boots, dodgy coat with big hood, and about a dozen big gold crosses around his neck.
I thought Huggy bear had made a comeback.

Yes I did my mates daughter had a photo with him.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024