Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This League is Beyond Awful 11:30 - Jan 3 with 4363 viewsMagic_Michu

The quality in it is absolute dross... the fact we're still in the play offs when we're as shite as we are is unbelievable.

It really wouldn't have taken much money spent and a half decent manager to get out of this division.

I think we could have done it with Potter personally.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

This League is Beyond Awful on 11:43 - Jan 3 with 3572 viewsnantywatcher

No better or worse than it has been for the last twenty years or so!!
This League is Beyond Awful on 12:25 - Jan 3 with 3477 viewsSwanjaxs

If we had the squad that got us promoted in 2011 now we would have won this crap league by 15pts 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

This League is Beyond Awful on 12:28 - Jan 3 with 3467 viewsDr_Winston

This League is Beyond Awful on 12:25 - Jan 3 by Swanjaxs

If we had the squad that got us promoted in 2011 now we would have won this crap league by 15pts 👍

Definitely.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

This League is Beyond Awful on 12:30 - Jan 3 with 3455 viewsdameedna

Go and watch something else.
This League is Beyond Awful on 12:39 - Jan 3 with 3424 viewsBadlands

Not just us though.
Forest, Reading, Leeds and Burnley would all have walk this season as well as us and the two automatically promoted clubs.
With our squad I think we should be walking the division this year, unfortunately Cooper is very, very limited.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2020 12:40]

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

This League is Beyond Awful on 12:44 - Jan 3 with 3402 viewsSwanjaxs

This League is Beyond Awful on 12:39 - Jan 3 by Badlands

Not just us though.
Forest, Reading, Leeds and Burnley would all have walk this season as well as us and the two automatically promoted clubs.
With our squad I think we should be walking the division this year, unfortunately Cooper is very, very limited.

Can't argue with that.

Personally I was surprised how average the Championship was last season.

This season is far worse
[Post edited 3 Jan 2020 12:45]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

This League is Beyond Awful on 12:47 - Jan 3 with 3387 viewsSgorioFruit

simple solution,
bring back Joe Allen, and someone who can bang them in like Scott Sinclair used to

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

This League is Beyond Awful on 12:53 - Jan 3 with 3364 viewsjackjackjackjack

This League is Beyond Awful on 12:47 - Jan 3 by SgorioFruit

simple solution,
bring back Joe Allen, and someone who can bang them in like Scott Sinclair used to

Stoke are paying Joe Allen £50,000 a week, and it's not doing them any good.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Login to get fewer ads

This League is Beyond Awful on 13:09 - Jan 3 with 3325 viewsDr_Winston

This League is Beyond Awful on 12:53 - Jan 3 by jackjackjackjack

Stoke are paying Joe Allen £50,000 a week, and it's not doing them any good.

Seems that the best Joe Allen has played all season was against our midfield, which probably tells you all you need to know about all parties.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

This League is Beyond Awful on 13:22 - Jan 3 with 3285 viewstheloneranger

David Moyes looking to sign Joe for West Ham. Stoke want £12/15M.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

This League is Beyond Awful on 14:06 - Jan 3 with 3190 viewsSTID2017

This League is Beyond Awful on 13:22 - Jan 3 by theloneranger

David Moyes looking to sign Joe for West Ham. Stoke want £12/15M.

Let them have him.
Even if we had the money, I wouldn't want to pay that for him

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

This League is Beyond Awful on 14:40 - Jan 3 with 3122 viewspencoedjack

This League is Beyond Awful on 13:09 - Jan 3 by Dr_Winston

Seems that the best Joe Allen has played all season was against our midfield, which probably tells you all you need to know about all parties.

Viewing a farm house just outside Barry today

Fact
This League is Beyond Awful on 15:40 - Jan 3 with 3026 viewsJacket

This League is Beyond Awful on 11:43 - Jan 3 by nantywatcher

I'd say it has to be worse than last season and most other season. For example, we haven't been at our best over the last 5 matches but we've picked up 4 more points (10) than the teams in 1st and 2nd places. No one's under any illusions we've been anything other than underwhelming over the course of those five matches, yet we've closed the gap on the top two by four points. Absolutely astonishing, and proof in my book that no one in this league is rising themselves above mediocrity. We're five points up on last season despite the majority of people on here believing, I think rightly, that we're playing worse than we were last season.
This League is Beyond Awful on 15:50 - Jan 3 with 2991 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Exactly, the gap between the Championship and the Premier League is growing though, due to the increased revenue in the Premier League!
This League is Beyond Awful on 15:55 - Jan 3 with 2979 viewsJacket

Not just us though.

I don't buy this, our midfield has to be amongst the weakest in the division, with Rodon out for over two months, we have Hoorn and a couple of rookies at the back, Connor and Bidwell are picking up flack from all corners, Naughton has hardly been used and was derided at all opportunities when we were in the Prem, Baston and Surridge when he was here have been firing blanks since September. If that's the kind of squad that should walk this division, well stone me. Apart from Woodman, vdH and Ayew no one else would be guaranteed a place at any other team in the division.
This League is Beyond Awful on 16:04 - Jan 3 with 2960 viewsLeonWasGod

Not just us though.

As much as I'm not convinced by our team play this year, we'd have no way near enough quality to walk this division even with a top manager. it only take an injury or two and we're relying on very average and/or inexperienced players.
This League is Beyond Awful on 16:41 - Jan 3 with 2883 viewsNotLoyal

Fcking nonsense.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

This League is Beyond Awful on 16:53 - Jan 3 with 2863 viewscrix

This League is Beyond Awful on 15:50 - Jan 3 by AlfieMooresSon

Exactly, the gap between the Championship and the Premier League is growing though, due to the increased revenue in the Premier League!

I hate to say it but my fear is we actually get promoted and we have to play in the premier league next season with this squad and a couple of loan/bargain basement deals. that is a scary thought.
This League is Beyond Awful on 20:09 - Jan 3 with 2696 viewsicecoldjack

This League is Beyond Awful on 13:09 - Jan 3 by Dr_Winston

Didn't know you were a Stoke fan.

If we took your logic then no way would we have re signed Leon Britton from Sheff Utd, because he was rubbish for that lot wasn't he .

Of course that ship sailed 3/4 seasons ago and if the yanks wernt going to make that a marquee signing when taking over the club and get fans onside straight away they certainly arnt going to do it now .

As for the league, its poor most seasons, just a little bit of stability under potter would have ensured a promotion push, instead a gutting of the whole squad happened instead.

I cant help but think what would have happened with Ayew playing up with James and ollie .
Never mind..
This League is Beyond Awful on 01:40 - Jan 5 with 2513 viewsJacket

Oooops, posted in wrong thread. Delete if you can
[Post edited 5 Jan 2020 1:42]
This League is Beyond Awful on 03:22 - Jan 5 with 2468 viewsNotLoyal

Good old panty scratcher, FOS as usual 🤣

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

This League is Beyond Awful on 10:19 - Jan 5 with 2358 viewsjack247

This League is Beyond Awful on 12:47 - Jan 3 by SgorioFruit

simple solution,

May as well sign Mbappe and Van Dijk while we’re at it eh?
This League is Beyond Awful on 10:22 - Jan 5 with 2352 viewsjack247

I genuinely can’t work out if the Championship was much better 10 years ago, or if the type of teams we are playing now had appeared decent to us back then.
This League is Beyond Awful on 11:06 - Jan 5 with 2317 viewsnantywatcher

This League is Beyond Awful on 10:22 - Jan 5 by jack247

I genuinely can’t work out if the Championship was much better 10 years ago, or if the type of teams we are playing now had appeared decent to us back then.

Our team ten years ago would be well behind the current Leeds and WBA teams, and the current Brentford team are way better technically. And as for play off finalists Reading, they would struggle to make the top ten in this league. Rose tinted glasses and all that.
This League is Beyond Awful on 11:21 - Jan 5 with 2301 viewsPrivate_Partz

This League is Beyond Awful on 11:06 - Jan 5 by nantywatcher

Our team ten years ago would be well behind the current Leeds and WBA teams, and the current Brentford team are way better technically. And as for play off finalists Reading, they would struggle to make the top ten in this league. Rose tinted glasses and all that.

Sinclair, Dobbie, Ash, Tate. Borini. Doris... You are joking right?

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024