Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ashley Williams - Would you take him back? 14:48 - Jun 7 with 4406 viewsSteensig

Given he is now free transfer it has to be discussed.. He definitely has his heart in Swansea, with CCV leaving we need competition in Center defense.. I know MvdH is the new captain, but I dont think that would interfere too much. (Obviously the captaincy is up for grabs with new manager anyway)
Ashley Williams - Would you take him back? on 14:49 - Jun 7 with 3406 viewsandypitt56

No thanks, was fantastic for us but we got rid at the right time.
Ashley Williams - Would you take him back? on 14:52 - Jun 7 with 3385 viewsjasper_T

No chance.
Ashley Williams - Would you take him back? on 14:56 - Jun 7 with 3351 viewsAl_Bundy

Considering we have the worst record for conceding from set pieces and crosses along with Derby he would not be the answer. Lost his pace now also to he needs to find some lucrative Asian league club.
Ashley Williams - Would you take him back? on 14:56 - Jun 7 with 3351 viewsNeath_Jack

Absolutely no chance.

He's a busted flush.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Ashley Williams - Would you take him back? on 14:57 - Jun 7 with 3347 viewsFlashberryjack

It's a yes from me provided he didn't want silly money, which he will....so it won't happen.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Ashley Williams - Would you take him back? on 14:58 - Jun 7 with 3338 viewsBrynCartwright

No, No and thrice No!

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Ashley Williams - Would you take him back? on 15:41 - Jun 7 with 3162 viewsWarwickHunt

A Billy Big Bollox in the dressing room - just what we need...

He's fücked now anyway. And his hair is appalling.
Ashley Williams - Would you take him back? on 15:42 - Jun 7 with 3156 viewsPegojack

No thanks. Well past his best and getting slower and more mistake prone every game, which is why Everton are getting rid. Possibly not even good enough for the lower reaches of the Championship now.
Hang your boots up and enjoy your millions Ash, boy, you've earned it.
Login to get fewer ads

Ashley Williams - Would you take him back? on 15:44 - Jun 7 with 3142 viewsOldjack

Making the tea and that's as good as it gets i'm afraid

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Ashley Williams - Would you take him back? on 15:44 - Jun 7 with 3138 viewssainthelens

He can't decide on a hairstyle, how's he gonna pick a club ?
Ashley Williams - Would you take him back? on 15:47 - Jun 7 with 3123 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Ashley Williams - Would you take him back? on 15:44 - Jun 7 by sainthelens

Too slow the Queen Mary turns quicker!
Ashley Williams - Would you take him back? on 16:00 - Jun 7 with 3063 viewsbazzool

Yes I was a bit gutted when he went but I wouldn't have him back now, lost it I think
Ashley Williams - Would you take him back? on 16:08 - Jun 7 with 3039 viewsjasper_T

He was already in decline when we sold him. At the peak of his powers in the 8th place finish season.

Will be 35 in the new season, with a lot of miles on the clock and lbs on the waistline.
Ashley Williams - Would you take him back? on 16:25 - Jun 7 with 2970 viewsandypitt56

Vorm has been released, now he is a player I would take back. We need a better keeper!
Ashley Williams - Would you take him back? on 16:41 - Jun 7 with 2895 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Ashley Williams - Would you take him back? on 15:44 - Jun 7 by sainthelens

Sand wedge or nine iron are his best club options now.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Ashley Williams - Would you take him back? on 16:44 - Jun 7 with 2875 viewsPorthcawlswan

Ashley Williams - Would you take him back? on 16:25 - Jun 7 by andypitt56

Vorm has been released, now he is a player I would take back. We need a better keeper!

This with bells on
Ashley Williams - Would you take him back? on 16:44 - Jun 7 with 2874 viewssainthelens

Ashley Williams - Would you take him back? on 16:25 - Jun 7 by andypitt56

Wages??
Ashley Williams - Would you take him back? on 17:00 - Jun 7 with 2828 viewskrunchykarrot

Please, why would we waste our budget on him.
Ashley Williams - Would you take him back? on 18:30 - Jun 7 with 2652 viewsblackflyingswan

I`ll second that.
Ashley Williams - Would you take him back? on 19:55 - Jun 7 with 2518 viewsdickythorpe

Christ yes!!!! We were bottom of the championship with goals conceded from set pieces.
Plus he's vocal. The rest are mutes on the field. He gets his body in the way of shots.
Some of the gutless mercenaries we've had in last 2 seasons have stolen a living
Ashley Williams - Would you take him back? on 19:58 - Jun 7 with 2512 viewsKilkennyjack

Yes

Beware of the Risen People

Ashley Williams - Would you take him back? on 20:51 - Jun 7 with 2448 viewsBrynmill_Jack

He’s a leader but probably not up to what we need. Jagielka has been released but wages probably out of our reach.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ashley Williams - Would you take him back? on 21:39 - Jun 7 with 2362 viewsswan65split

No No No.......he was with us one Season longer than he should have been,

Anyway forget the big names Boys, its the Dave Brutons for us I feel.
Ashley Williams - Would you take him back? on 10:52 - Jun 8 with 2087 viewsNotLoyal

Fück no. Was awful at Stoke, CCV on loan again or a bid for him would be the right way forward.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Ashley Williams - Would you take him back? on 10:53 - Jun 8 with 2084 viewsswancity

Almost 35 but def worth a one year deal if he’ll accept a massive reduction in salary. He’s an inspirational natural leader and at this level certainly has another year in him. A must if he’s interested...

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024