Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Renato Sanches 11:31 - Feb 24 with 3700 viewsDarran

A fuçking disgrace.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8033357/amp/Renato-Sanches-ad

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Renato Sanches on 11:53 - Feb 24 with 2489 viewsbuilthjack

He was useless for us

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Renato Sanches on 11:55 - Feb 24 with 2486 viewspencoedjack

What a knob
Renato Sanches on 11:56 - Feb 24 with 2482 viewsWarwickHunt

Renato Sanches on 11:53 - Feb 24 by builthjack

He was useless for us

Obviously angling for a transfer to Atletico Billboard.
Renato Sanches on 12:02 - Feb 24 with 2454 viewsWhiterockin

Too much too soon.
Renato Sanches on 12:03 - Feb 24 with 2446 viewsswancity

Steve Coopers fault mun.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Renato Sanches on 12:06 - Feb 24 with 2437 viewsjack247

Renato Sanches on 12:03 - Feb 24 by swancity

Steve Coopers fault mun.

The regression in our players as individuals and collectively, the predictable nature of our play which makes us incredibly easy to plan against, the lack of tactical changes during games are Steve Coopers fault. Renato Sanches isn’t.
Renato Sanches on 12:21 - Feb 24 with 2388 viewsswancity

Renato Sanches on 12:06 - Feb 24 by jack247

The regression in our players as individuals and collectively, the predictable nature of our play which makes us incredibly easy to plan against, the lack of tactical changes during games are Steve Coopers fault. Renato Sanches isn’t.

In your view. I'd disagree.

League tables do not lie. 9th place with 12 games to go I'd now predict a 12th place finish which will represent a decent season. But we're only five points off third so everything to play for.

A club cannot expect to sell its best players, then bring in a novice manager who is doing a highly respectable job by the way, and expect to improve. Cooper has made mistakes this season but then so has Mourinho and Guardiola.

I'm more concerned about the much wider issue of the immediate and longer term future of the Club whilst it's in the wrong hands (owners).

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Renato Sanches on 12:28 - Feb 24 with 2366 viewsjack247

Renato Sanches on 12:21 - Feb 24 by swancity

League tables do not lie. 9th place with 12 games to go I'd now predict a 12th place finish which will represent a decent season. But we're only five points off third so everything to play for.

A club cannot expect to sell its best players, then bring in a novice manager who is doing a highly respectable job by the way, and expect to improve. Cooper has made mistakes this season but then so has Mourinho and Guardiola.

I'm more concerned about the much wider issue of the immediate and longer term future of the Club whilst it's in the wrong hands (owners).

Well yes, Cooper is a short/medium term issue. Our owners are a medium/long term problem that is much harder to resolve.

If we had decent owners, we wouldn’t have the problem of Steve Cooper being in charge.

I wouldn’t blame him Renato Sanches being a failure and a twàt though.
Login to get fewer ads

Renato Sanches on 12:32 - Feb 24 with 2358 viewsWhiterockin

Cooper is a crap manger.
He is tactically naive.
Rubbish at coaching attacking and defending set plays.
Makes poor substitutions.
Plays players out of position.
Currently making above average players worse.

We are where we are in spite of Cooper.
Renato Sanches on 12:34 - Feb 24 with 2349 viewsjack247

Renato Sanches on 12:32 - Feb 24 by Whiterockin

Cooper is a crap manger.
He is tactically naive.
Rubbish at coaching attacking and defending set plays.
Makes poor substitutions.
Plays players out of position.
Currently making above average players worse.

We are where we are in spite of Cooper.

We are mainly where we are because there are a lot of poor teams, or is cases like ours ok teams being badly managed, around us.

Cardiff were above us the other day for gods sake.
Renato Sanches on 12:45 - Feb 24 with 2318 viewsThrasher6

Those sweeping lateral balls to the static hoardings were things of beauty....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Renato Sanches on 12:50 - Feb 24 with 2300 viewsvetchonian

Renato Sanches on 12:28 - Feb 24 by jack247

Well yes, Cooper is a short/medium term issue. Our owners are a medium/long term problem that is much harder to resolve.

If we had decent owners, we wouldn’t have the problem of Steve Cooper being in charge.

I wouldn’t blame him Renato Sanches being a failure and a twàt though.

Define "decent owners"
DOnt get me wrong Im not a happy bunny with our current ownership model but do we expect them to contiunue to"throw good money after bad"? Initially they let HJ spend to retain our PL status....much has been said about the return of Bony,Ayew,the purchase of Clucas,Baston plus the costs of Guidolin,BObby,Clement and Carvahal initially the Americans spent but now we have to cut our cloth to suit,Birchs' stewardship may well mean we will have club in the future....it may not be what we knew 5 years ago but at least we wont be a Bury!

The Americans are herd nosed businessmen who were sold a pup...they have appointed a chairman to run the club within its means....they arent fans with a bit of cash like the good old days who woulkd let their hearts rule their heads. We used to have "fans" as owners but they cashed in as they realisede the golden goose had stopped laying eggs and sold out to the "first" buyers they could get regardless of their aims and ambitions for the club.

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Renato Sanches on 12:52 - Feb 24 with 2289 viewsjasper_T

League tables absolutely lie. We've had the bulk of the easier fixtures now and our position is propped up by August results. Based on our consistent form over the last 6 months we're not likely to finish in our current position.
Renato Sanches on 12:52 - Feb 24 with 2286 viewsBadlands

Disagree about a decent season.
Cooper had a a good squad of players, youngsters well bedding in last season he's added his proteges and still we are awful to watch and leaking points against teams that are as bad or worse than us.
A single win against Huddersfield and we have fist pumping approve of what has been a wasted opportunity to mark a real mark on this league.

It was obvious Renato didn't want to be here but I don't think he was holding anything back ... he'd lost all confidence after his transfer to Bayern and was failing badly. The big move came a couple of seasons too soon.
Even so he was very complimentary about the environment and staff.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Renato Sanches on 12:52 - Feb 24 with 2285 viewsGlyn1

It must be a case of planning for next season because teams need over 70 points to get in the play-offs which we have no chance of doing.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Renato Sanches on 12:53 - Feb 24 with 2280 viewsThrasher6

On a serious note, not long after he came to us, I bumped into a pal who had a lot of Bayern Munich supporting friends. They said that he was already a laughing stock at Bayern...it really was a running joke in the stadium about how bad he was....needless to say...it didn't surprise me at all...

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Renato Sanches on 12:54 - Feb 24 with 2267 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

How much was he getting paid to not want to play in probably the most high profile league in the world?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Renato Sanches on 12:55 - Feb 24 with 2265 viewsBadlands

Renato Sanches on 12:53 - Feb 24 by Thrasher6

On a serious note, not long after he came to us, I bumped into a pal who had a lot of Bayern Munich supporting friends. They said that he was already a laughing stock at Bayern...it really was a running joke in the stadium about how bad he was....needless to say...it didn't surprise me at all...

I've posted before that I spoke to Bayern fans in the September who couldn't believe we had paid them to take him.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Renato Sanches on 13:02 - Feb 24 with 2240 viewsSwanjaxs

I couldn't give a toss what he has to say.

A fraud

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Renato Sanches on 13:02 - Feb 24 with 2240 viewsjack247

Renato Sanches on 12:50 - Feb 24 by vetchonian

Define "decent owners"
DOnt get me wrong Im not a happy bunny with our current ownership model but do we expect them to contiunue to"throw good money after bad"? Initially they let HJ spend to retain our PL status....much has been said about the return of Bony,Ayew,the purchase of Clucas,Baston plus the costs of Guidolin,BObby,Clement and Carvahal initially the Americans spent but now we have to cut our cloth to suit,Birchs' stewardship may well mean we will have club in the future....it may not be what we knew 5 years ago but at least we wont be a Bury!

The Americans are herd nosed businessmen who were sold a pup...they have appointed a chairman to run the club within its means....they arent fans with a bit of cash like the good old days who woulkd let their hearts rule their heads. We used to have "fans" as owners but they cashed in as they realisede the golden goose had stopped laying eggs and sold out to the "first" buyers they could get regardless of their aims and ambitions for the club.

Define decent owners...

Decent owners wouldn’t have been ‘sold a pup’
They wouldn’t have put Bob Bradley in charge of a Premier League team
They wouldn’t have written us off as a bad investment the minute we got relegated

These guys are just a hedge fund who bought us, expected us to tick along within our own means (not disagreeing with that part) and sell us on for a profit a few years later.

We got relegated on their watch and they lost all interest, would you class that as decent ownership?
Renato Sanches on 13:11 - Feb 24 with 2209 viewsjasper_T

He played for Portugal against Wales u21s right before (or just after) coming over here and he was anonymous.

Some tidy players on show that day, mind.
Renato Sanches on 13:17 - Feb 24 with 2194 viewsPegojack

Renato Sanches on 12:54 - Feb 24 by JACKMANANDBOY

How much was he getting paid to not want to play in probably the most high profile league in the world?

Spot on. A true professional would have accepted a temporary placement like that as a challenge and a motivation, whilst enjoying all the massive rewards and giving thanks for being so lucky. Most young people would give their eye teeth to experience his lifestyle.

As others have said on this thread, he's a fraud.
Renato Sanches on 14:08 - Feb 24 with 2085 viewsvetchonian

Renato Sanches on 13:02 - Feb 24 by jack247

Define decent owners...

Decent owners wouldn’t have been ‘sold a pup’
They wouldn’t have put Bob Bradley in charge of a Premier League team
They wouldn’t have written us off as a bad investment the minute we got relegated

These guys are just a hedge fund who bought us, expected us to tick along within our own means (not disagreeing with that part) and sell us on for a profit a few years later.

We got relegated on their watch and they lost all interest, would you class that as decent ownership?

We got relegated under the Chairmanship of Huw Jenkins who the hedge fund owners let run the club on their behalf

The majority of the blame for most of this remains with the sell outs......they did nothing to find "decent owners" ......

Now all is being done to prevent massive debts,make us a viable business...albeit by limiting our ability in the field.....if they had written us off as a bad investment they would have liquidated us taken their monrey and run but now they are trying through Birch to keep us on an even financial keel with the hope they can at some point sell us on.

Im not a JAse and Steve fan by the way...and definately not a fan of the sell outs....I can understand them selling but it was the way in which it was done and al their hyperbole which I will not forgive. They lost real interest when the opportunity to make real money dissapeared...thier fault for letting Huw carry on

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Renato Sanches on 14:19 - Feb 24 with 2055 viewsJacket

He didn't prove himself here and to be fair he hasn't proven himself anywhere apart from the Euros. He had great potential as a future prospect as a youngster, but in reality he's a one tournament wonder, a Hal Robson Kanu who I doubt will ever prove himself at the highest level.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2020 14:20]
Renato Sanches on 14:20 - Feb 24 with 2047 viewsHighjack

We should sue him under the trade description act.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024