Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It seems we have a very diverse mix on Swansea Independent 12:25 - Apr 28 with 1750 viewsKeithHaynes

All manner of opinions which are most welcome, but also locations of our members.
Regardless of your relationship with Swansea City, Wales or link to the country or club.

I’ll start you off
Haverfordwest now Cadiz, Spain

Edit -
Ok full brief, as people have identified.
Cardiff, Haverfordwest, Northampton, London, West Calder, Grays, Haverfordwest, Cardiff, Gloucester, Cadiz 👍

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

It seems we have a very diverse mix on Swansea Independent on 12:57 - Apr 28 with 934 viewsonehunglow

Reynoldston,then Manselton,then Killay,then Mumbles

Now North West Wirral

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

It seems we have a very diverse mix on Swansea Independent on 18:00 - Apr 28 with 896 viewsCatullus

Mumbles, Brynmill, Mount Pleasant, Llansamlet/Trallwn, Skewen.......RHODES to end it all in the sun, I can dream.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

It seems we have a very diverse mix on Swansea Independent on 18:43 - Apr 28 with 882 viewsProfessor

It seems we have a very diverse mix on Swansea Independent on 18:00 - Apr 28 by Catullus

Mumbles, Brynmill, Mount Pleasant, Llansamlet/Trallwn, Skewen.......RHODES to end it all in the sun, I can dream.

Cimla, Treorchy, London, Oxford, Cardiff, Newbury, Shrewsbury,
Warwickshire and now Cheshire/South Wirral
It seems we have a very diverse mix on Swansea Independent on 18:52 - Apr 28 with 874 viewsAguycalledJack

Gorseinon, Swansea, Carmarthen.
It seems we have a very diverse mix on Swansea Independent on 18:54 - Apr 28 with 868 viewsFlashberryjack

Born in the Upper Swansea Valley, Worked in Surrey and Leeds, still live in the Upper Swansea Valley, probably die in the Upper Swansea Valley, proper valley boy see.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

It seems we have a very diverse mix on Swansea Independent on 18:59 - Apr 28 with 855 viewsraynor94

Mount Pleasant born and bred, looks like home until I'm dead.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

It seems we have a very diverse mix on Swansea Independent on 19:12 - Apr 28 with 835 viewsbuilthjack

It seems we have a very diverse mix on Swansea Independent on 18:00 - Apr 28 by Catullus

You won't get to Rhodes now since the tories got us out of Europe.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

It seems we have a very diverse mix on Swansea Independent on 19:15 - Apr 28 with 834 viewsSirjohnalot

Neath, Ponty (for Uni), Weston Super Mare, now, near Stockport.
Login to get fewer ads

It seems we have a very diverse mix on Swansea Independent on 19:27 - Apr 28 with 831 viewsmonmouth

Monmouth

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

It seems we have a very diverse mix on Swansea Independent on 19:53 - Apr 28 with 813 viewsGroo

Don't know why my mum called me gypsy.

Sandfields Estate
Baglan
Bryncoch
Waltham on the Wolds
Oving (nr Aylesbury)
Harrow
Boothstown (nr Manchester)
Warrington
Hull
Warrington
Sale
Levenshume
Cambridge
South Harrow
Ealing
Montreal, Canada
Waterloo, Canada
Saskatoon, Canada
Edmonton, Canada

Now

Calgary, Canada

Groo does what Groo does best

It seems we have a very diverse mix on Swansea Independent on 19:59 - Apr 28 with 803 viewsGlossolalia

It seems we have a very diverse mix on Swansea Independent on 19:53 - Apr 28 by Groo

Sandfields Estate
Baglan
Bryncoch
Waltham on the Wolds
Oving (nr Aylesbury)
Harrow
Warrington
Hull
Warrington
Sale
Levenshume
Cambridge
South Harrow
Ealing
Montreal, Canada
Waterloo, Canada
Saskatoon, Canada
Edmonton, Canada

Now

Calgary, Canada

Neath, Clydach, Ystradowen, Aberdulais, Pontardawe, Cimla. Could so easily have been La Selva del Camp, Catalonia... The choices we make eh.

Edit - didn't mean quote you, Groo. Nearly dated a Canadian though, and my dad's ex girlfriend is now in Ottowa. She's done so well.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2021 20:00]
It seems we have a very diverse mix on Swansea Independent on 20:00 - Apr 28 with 796 viewsFlashberryjack

It seems we have a very diverse mix on Swansea Independent on 19:53 - Apr 28 by Groo

Sandfields Estate
Baglan
Bryncoch
Waltham on the Wolds
Oving (nr Aylesbury)
Harrow
Warrington
Hull
Warrington
Sale
Levenshume
Cambridge
South Harrow
Ealing
Montreal, Canada
Waterloo, Canada
Saskatoon, Canada
Edmonton, Canada

Now

Calgary, Canada

Bloody hell! you've been about a bit.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

It seems we have a very diverse mix on Swansea Independent on 20:01 - Apr 28 with 786 viewsFireboy2

Bonymaen, Townhill, Plasmarl, Landore, Mount Pleasant.

Then Gt Harwood, Accrington, Clayton le moors, Rishton, Blackburn back to Accy, Bamber Bridge, finally Chorley.

Not as well travelled as some of you and more than others but what connects us all is we are all Jack B@stards 🦢
It seems we have a very diverse mix on Swansea Independent on 20:14 - Apr 28 with 778 viewsCatullus

It seems we have a very diverse mix on Swansea Independent on 19:12 - Apr 28 by builthjack

You won't get to Rhodes now since the tories got us out of Europe.

Do people really believe this kind of nonsense or are they just on a wind up?

Has anyone told Keith he has to come home now.

PS Builth, we left the EU not Europe.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

It seems we have a very diverse mix on Swansea Independent on 20:15 - Apr 28 with 775 viewsCatullus

Sandfields Estate
Baglan
Bryncoch
Waltham on the Wolds
Oving (nr Aylesbury)
Harrow
Warrington
Hull
Warrington
Sale
Levenshume
Cambridge
South Harrow
Ealing
Montreal, Canada
Waterloo, Canada
Saskatoon, Canada
Edmonton, Canada

Now

Calgary, Canada

Don''t forget Medicine Hat

It seems we have a very diverse mix on Swansea Independent on 20:21 - Apr 28 with 759 viewsonehunglow

It seems we have a very diverse mix on Swansea Independent on 20:15 - Apr 28 by Catullus

Saskatoon.
Jeez.
You really must have a thick winter coat

It seems we have a very diverse mix on Swansea Independent on 20:23 - Apr 28 with 768 viewsBoundy

Birchgrove, Preston, Tidworth, Warminster, Bonymaen , plus a few others short term

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

It seems we have a very diverse mix on Swansea Independent on 20:52 - Apr 28 with 745 viewspencoedjack

Cwmbran
Pencoed
I’d guess around 15 different place in Bridgend
Penarth
Back to various places in Bridgend
Llanharan
Pencoed
& finally just outside Pencoed

Another gypsy 👍
It seems we have a very diverse mix on Swansea Independent on 21:03 - Apr 28 with 730 viewsbuilthjack

It seems we have a very diverse mix on Swansea Independent on 20:14 - Apr 28 by Catullus

Do people really believe this kind of nonsense or are they just on a wind up?

Has anyone told Keith he has to come home now.

PS Builth, we left the EU not Europe.

Have you seen them throwing people out of Spain? They are.
I guess Keith has got his residency etc.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

It seems we have a very diverse mix on Swansea Independent on 21:15 - Apr 28 with 721 viewsKeithHaynes

It seems we have a very diverse mix on Swansea Independent on 21:03 - Apr 28 by builthjack

Have you seen them throwing people out of Spain? They are.
I guess Keith has got his residency etc.

100% legit.
Permanent resident
Pay taxes as a resident
Council tax ( 20 quid a month )
Bins emptied every day 365 ( 15 quid a month )
Car tax ( 68 a year )
MOT ( itv ) two yearly 50.

I think that’s it 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

It seems we have a very diverse mix on Swansea Independent on 21:20 - Apr 28 with 708 viewsGroo

It seems we have a very diverse mix on Swansea Independent on 20:15 - Apr 28 by Catullus

I did some work in the Countryside around Medicine Hat, there were Rattle Snakes in the shade, yie!!

Groo does what Groo does best

It seems we have a very diverse mix on Swansea Independent on 21:31 - Apr 28 with 687 viewscontroversial_jack

Llansamlet, Skewen.
It seems we have a very diverse mix on Swansea Independent on 21:34 - Apr 28 with 691 viewsbritferry

I have never ever lived in Briton Ferry... not even anywhere that side of the bridge

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

It seems we have a very diverse mix on Swansea Independent on 08:16 - Apr 29 with 620 viewsonehunglow

It seems we have a very diverse mix on Swansea Independent on 21:15 - Apr 28 by KeithHaynes

100% legit.
Permanent resident
Pay taxes as a resident
Council tax ( 20 quid a month )
Bins emptied every day 365 ( 15 quid a month )
Car tax ( 68 a year )
MOT ( itv ) two yearly 50.

I think that’s it 😂

Plus a wonderful mediterranean climate with grandiose historical old cities like Cordoba,Granada and Seville and a short drive to the Algarve.
You absolute/,.,x],you

Beats Builth Wells,Bangor,Bishopston and Birkenhead for sure.

It seems we have a very diverse mix on Swansea Independent on 08:32 - Apr 29 with 616 viewsjack_lord

It seems we have a very diverse mix on Swansea Independent on 08:16 - Apr 29 by onehunglow

Plus a wonderful mediterranean climate with grandiose historical old cities like Cordoba,Granada and Seville and a short drive to the Algarve.
You absolute/,.,x],you

Beats Builth Wells,Bangor,Bishopston and Birkenhead for sure.

Our long term plan was to move to Spain and fly back and catch a few Swans games a year. Not sure how that plan will go now (thanks to those who didnt vote)

Mumbles, Clydach, Plymouth, Portsmouth , Clydach, Uplands, Sandfilelds, Uplands (about ten more around the Brynmill/uplands area) Tycoch New York, Mumbles, Richmond, Mumbles, Cwmtwrch, Glanrhyd, other side of Glanrhyd, Cwmtwrch, Trebanos, Newton and Bishopston

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024