Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What other teams play in blue & white hoops? 12:54 - Jan 3 with 75953 viewsBathRanger

I haven't seen this question asked before but after reading this article:

http://www.sport.net/msv-duisburg-forced-to-change-winter-break-plans-in-turkish

(purely for football reasons of course ) and seeing that MSV Duisburg play in blue and white hoops, I wondered what other teams also play in a home kit similar to QPRs? Oxford City are one. Any others, here or abroad? Obviously Germany's World Cup 2nd kit was red and black hoops, but 2nd and away kits change regularly and I was thinking more of teams that always play in hoops.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2018 13:36]
What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 08:19 - Jan 6 with 7112 viewsKetteringRangers

Serie D team in Italy Aurora Pro Patria 1919

http://www.all-sports.it/catalog/product/gallery/id/470/image/83/
What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 11:11 - Jan 6 with 7071 viewsDannyPaddox

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 08:19 - Jan 6 by KetteringRangers

Serie D team in Italy Aurora Pro Patria 1919

http://www.all-sports.it/catalog/product/gallery/id/470/image/83/

Pro Patria were the team AC Milan were playing away in a friendly when Kevin Prince Boateng had enough racist chanting for one day (26 minutes to be precise) and walked off followed by the rest of the team. Pro Patria translates as For The Fatherland.

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 14:18 - Jun 17 with 6868 viewsTacticalR

Portland Timbers Away Kit 2016-17

Air hostess clique

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 00:22 - Jun 18 with 6750 viewsisawqpratwcity

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 14:18 - Jun 17 by TacticalR

Portland Timbers Away Kit 2016-17

Do Alaska Airlines have a huge problem because the owner backed Clinton instead of Trump?

(Nice Denise the Menice, btw.)

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 11:46 - Jun 18 with 6683 viewsTacticalR

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 00:22 - Jun 18 by isawqpratwcity

Do Alaska Airlines have a huge problem because the owner backed Clinton instead of Trump?

(Nice Denise the Menice, btw.)

I believe there is a planned pincer movement - the US will sweep through Canada while North Korea seizes Alaska. Everyone to meet up for selfies in Anchorage and one of Kim Jong-un's relatives to be put in charge of the airline.

Air hostess clique

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 12:00 - Jun 18 with 6675 viewsDannyPaddox

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 11:46 - Jun 18 by TacticalR

I believe there is a planned pincer movement - the US will sweep through Canada while North Korea seizes Alaska. Everyone to meet up for selfies in Anchorage and one of Kim Jong-un's relatives to be put in charge of the airline.

North Korea wont stop at Anchorage. They'll want a bit of Labrador too.
What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 17:57 - Sep 2 with 6355 viewsTacticalR

Greenock Morton F.C.

Air hostess clique

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 11:09 - Sep 3 with 6221 viewsbrad

breaffy gaa....league champions in co mayo.... blue and white hoops
Login to get fewer ads

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 22:39 - Sep 3 with 6156 viewsDannyPaddox

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 11:09 - Sep 3 by brad

breaffy gaa....league champions in co mayo.... blue and white hoops

I've heard it said if you stand in the middle of Breaffy and run very fast it's not long till you're out of Breaffy. Yes that's my coat. Thank you.

Great shout by the way. A new one on me.
What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 20:20 - Sep 30 with 5953 viewsDannyPaddox

Mein Gott! Verdammt!
What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 21:26 - Sep 30 with 5935 viewsPunteR

Accrington Stanley Bowles ? Played for them today. We lost 4-1. I might be on the bench next week.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 21:46 - Sep 30 with 5919 viewsTacticalR

Macclesfield away - blue and blue hoops

Air hostess clique

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 22:25 - Sep 30 with 5898 viewsBoston

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 22:39 - Sep 3 by DannyPaddox

I've heard it said if you stand in the middle of Breaffy and run very fast it's not long till you're out of Breaffy. Yes that's my coat. Thank you.

Great shout by the way. A new one on me.

Hmm, interesting. One of my kids lives fairly close to them, must look into getting a shirt for a giggle.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 11:30 - Oct 7 with 5772 viewsBrianMcCarthy

More GAA. Will be popping down to Páirc Uí Chaoimh later to see Castlehaven's blue and white hoops on display. Great club, Castlehaven, regularly among the best in the Country.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 14:19 - Oct 7 with 5728 viewsNordicR

Lycksele IF from northern Sweden.

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 21:06 - Oct 7 with 5671 viewsBrianMcCarthy

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 11:30 - Oct 7 by BrianMcCarthy

More GAA. Will be popping down to Páirc Uí Chaoimh later to see Castlehaven's blue and white hoops on display. Great club, Castlehaven, regularly among the best in the Country.

Well, another comeback for the blue and white hoops this weekend. Castlehaven were losing 0-15 to 0-8 with only seven minutes to go when they had a man sent off. Undaunted, they banged over seven points unanswered and earned the replay. Epic stuff.

There's magic in them hoops.

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 21:16 - Oct 7 with 5662 viewsBoston

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 21:06 - Oct 7 by BrianMcCarthy

Well, another comeback for the blue and white hoops this weekend. Castlehaven were losing 0-15 to 0-8 with only seven minutes to go when they had a man sent off. Undaunted, they banged over seven points unanswered and earned the replay. Epic stuff.

...and the in the pub afterwards, there's hops in them hoops.

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 21:42 - Oct 7 with 5654 viewsBrianMcCarthy

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 21:16 - Oct 7 by Boston

...and the in the pub afterwards, there's hops in them hoops.

No pub for me today. I was admiring their shirt as a neutral.

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 21:48 - Oct 7 with 5652 viewsMrSheen

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 21:06 - Oct 7 by BrianMcCarthy

GAA summoned the replay fairy again.
What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 11:42 - Oct 10 with 5558 viewsDannyPaddox

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 21:48 - Oct 7 by MrSheen

GAA summoned the replay fairy again.

The replay fairy and an Rs top. Adventure Time.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2018 11:52]
What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 11:50 - Oct 10 with 5552 viewsDannyPaddox

That was some party by the way.

Jesus this is going to be a long international break.
What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 01:40 - Oct 17 with 5436 viewsBoston

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 07:36 - Oct 22 with 5315 viewsenfieldargh

these guys play in blue & white hoops

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 22:33 - Oct 22 with 5228 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Someone already mentioned Duisburg ...

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 18:28 - Oct 29 with 5054 viewsJogo

Second division Paraguayan team Club 2 De Mayo.

Their assistant manager is a stray dog 😀

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024