Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rooney to derby 23:02 - Aug 5 with 12694 viewsloftboy

As player coach!!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Rooney to derby on 23:17 - Aug 6 with 2296 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Rooney to derby on 17:49 - Aug 6 by GetMeRangers

'Rinse and repeat every three years'
I am no expert but the small issue of Stamp duty and and quite possibly suggestions of tax evasion, should MM sell back he stadium for next to nothing?

Yep but is it against the law for MM to sell the stadium back to the football club for a negligible amount?
Rooney to derby on 08:53 - Aug 7 with 2143 viewsstevec

Sponsorship deal lined up to cover his wages, got to hand it to Derby, they’re ahead of the rest of us. Well done.
Rooney to derby on 09:11 - Aug 7 with 2120 viewsHayesender

Not that I'm bitter or anything, but I hope he tears his hamstring in the 1st minute of his 1st game for them

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Rooney to derby on 09:23 - Aug 7 with 2107 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

Fair play to him, coming to the Championship rather than a big money move to China or the like.

Still though, would love to see Derby's season implode again.
Rooney to derby on 09:37 - Aug 7 with 2075 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

So should we be calling it 'Wayne Rooney's Derby County' from now on then?

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Rooney to derby on 11:22 - Aug 7 with 1992 viewsactonman

The whole thing stinks worse than a dead badgers anus but the football league will be loving such a high profile player on show.

Fair play to derby , but I hope they crash and burn more now than I did last season
Rooney to derby on 12:01 - Aug 7 with 1962 viewsAntti_Heinola

Rooney to derby on 09:23 - Aug 7 by Orthodox_Hoop

Fair play to him, coming to the Championship rather than a big money move to China or the like.

Still though, would love to see Derby's season implode again.

Can't agree. Broaden your horizons - championship is about the safest, dullest choice he possibly could've made.
Why not go to China and experience something different? Find it odd people are so snobby about it.
Having said that, maybe his family wanted to come back, which I can also understand.

I dunno, I just think he always destroyed us and he probably will again.

Bare bones.

Rooney to derby on 14:36 - Aug 7 with 1866 viewsPBLOCK

Rooney to derby on 12:01 - Aug 7 by Antti_Heinola

Can't agree. Broaden your horizons - championship is about the safest, dullest choice he possibly could've made.
Why not go to China and experience something different? Find it odd people are so snobby about it.
Having said that, maybe his family wanted to come back, which I can also understand.

Quite clearly his Mrs has put her foot down

She wants to come home and the thought of leaving him unattended for a period of time would has disaster written all over it.

Hope Derby don’t do well this season as financially they must be sitting on a ticking time bomb
Login to get fewer ads

Rooney to derby on 15:01 - Aug 7 with 1838 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

The Championship a dull, safe choice? The made me giggle.
Rooney to derby on 15:08 - Aug 7 with 1816 viewskensalriser

Perhaps he simply feels solidarity with the Tibetans, Uighers and Hongkongers and doesn't want to lend support to a repressive totalitarian state.

Or Coleen just doesn't like Chinese food.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Rooney to derby on 15:48 - Aug 7 with 1765 viewsTacticalR

Personally I was hoping I'd never have to see his ugly mug again.

Air hostess clique

Rooney to derby on 16:00 - Aug 7 with 1736 viewslondonscottish

Rooney to derby on 15:48 - Aug 7 by TacticalR

Personally I was hoping I'd never have to see his ugly mug again.

Look on the bright side. We've got some songs ready to go. "Your nan **** your ***", "She's got more hair than you", etc.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Rooney to derby on 16:01 - Aug 7 with 1734 viewsted_hendrix

We were at home to manure one Sunday lunchtime, I sat down in the lowerloft and within a couple of minutes of the kick off Rooney headed the ball into our net, I have to say that on that day the bastard was immense for manure and ran the show as he wanted, in fact his performance that day was one of the best I've seen from a visiting player after watching us for over 5 bloody decades.
Like him or loathe him the bloke could play bloody football.

As he's now with one of our rivals he can go fck himself though.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Rooney to derby on 16:52 - Aug 7 with 1664 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Rooney to derby on 08:53 - Aug 7 by stevec

Sponsorship deal lined up to cover his wages, got to hand it to Derby, they’re ahead of the rest of us. Well done.

While 32Red will undoubtedly be a big contribution, don't discount the 50,000 Rooney 32 shirts to be sold to a certain Mel Morris Enterprises.
Rooney to derby on 17:13 - Aug 7 with 1641 viewsHantsR

Rooney to derby on 16:01 - Aug 7 by ted_hendrix

We were at home to manure one Sunday lunchtime, I sat down in the lowerloft and within a couple of minutes of the kick off Rooney headed the ball into our net, I have to say that on that day the bastard was immense for manure and ran the show as he wanted, in fact his performance that day was one of the best I've seen from a visiting player after watching us for over 5 bloody decades.
Like him or loathe him the bloke could play bloody football.

As he's now with one of our rivals he can go fck himself though.

My mate sent me a picture captured from the TV of my dismayed face in the front row of LR as he scored that goal. To make things worse, the ST holder next to me had sold his seats to a couple of Manure fans so I had to endure their presence, albeit restrained as they needed to be.

As I recall, Rooney referee'd the game very effectively as well.
Rooney to derby on 17:31 - Aug 7 with 1620 viewsthemodfather

as much as I dislike rooney, I ask, and it's probably been said but hey ho......where's the fair play in all this? one assumes rooney is going there on £100k a week and few championship clubs can afford that! all fans want is a level playing field , for all teams and most hate this top 6 prem mentality and them grabbing all for them!
Rooney to derby on 19:04 - Aug 7 with 1532 viewsE17hoop

Apparently, part of the deal is that Rooney will wear number 32 to reflect the sponsor.

What bóllocks.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Rooney to derby on 21:20 - Aug 7 with 1460 viewshubble

I see it all going badly wrong after a 1-1 draw with Luton on a freezing January afternoon. Rooney will up sticks and fly to Abu Dhabi for some RnR and never return again.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Rooney to derby on 21:31 - Aug 7 with 1439 viewsLblock

So "Sky Sports Derbyshire" again next year

I'm saying this increasingly often these days but I feel more and more like chucking in my Sky subscription.

Few knocking shops around the locality of Derby's ground.
Just saying like

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Rooney to derby on 23:37 - Aug 7 with 1372 viewsLoftgirl

Rooney to derby on 15:08 - Aug 7 by kensalriser

Perhaps he simply feels solidarity with the Tibetans, Uighers and Hongkongers and doesn't want to lend support to a repressive totalitarian state.

Or Coleen just doesn't like Chinese food.

I think she likes any kind of food.
Rooney to derby on 00:11 - Aug 8 with 1337 viewsbob566

Great news for the championship. You can be guaranteed all teams will sell more tickets when derby visit.
Rooney to derby on 00:17 - Aug 8 with 1335 viewsDannyPaddox

Rooney to derby on 16:00 - Aug 7 by londonscottish

Look on the bright side. We've got some songs ready to go. "Your nan **** your ***", "She's got more hair than you", etc.

As he bangs in a hat-trick a la A. Cole 2008
Rooney to derby on 01:03 - Aug 8 with 1309 viewsjohncharles

I’ve seen him once at Loftus Road and I don’t want to see him against us again. Forget all the bullshit, he is a very good player.

Strong and stable my arse.

Rooney to derby on 08:28 - Aug 8 with 1263 viewsw7r

Rooney to derby on 15:33 - Aug 6 by loftboy

For the local talent 😇

https://www.ageuk.org.uk/derbyandderbyshire/our-services/day-services/

I shouldn’t find that amusing. It’s purile and childish.

Didn’t stop me laughing though. My inner child made me do it.
Rooney to derby on 09:22 - Aug 8 with 1223 viewsGroveR

Rooney to derby on 19:04 - Aug 7 by E17hoop

Apparently, part of the deal is that Rooney will wear number 32 to reflect the sponsor.

What bóllocks.

He could wear any squad number above 60 to reflect his taste in brasses.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024