Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unbelievable Jeff 08:58 - Aug 27 with 11559 viewsstevec

They’ve sacked LeTiss, Charlie Nicholas and Phil Thompson from Jeff Stellings Soccer Saturday, possibly one of the few things worth watching when Rangers are North of Watford.

No idea who their replacements are but whilst I enjoy Clinton Morrison’s delusions of grandeur I suspect we’ll be subjected to a succession of bland compromised replacements.

If they take midweek red button away games off us next season I may be forced to cancel.
Unbelievable Jeff on 12:22 - Aug 27 with 1754 viewsrobith

Given Sky had no revenue for like 4 months, I suspect this is also getting big salaries off the books
Unbelievable Jeff on 12:30 - Aug 27 with 1724 viewsrsonist

Unbelievable Jeff on 12:14 - Aug 27 by paulparker

Trevor Sinclair the racist , no thanks

Trev just plain talks a lot of lazy cobblers too. This isn't about people wanting to watch a panel of Paul Ince, Robbie Earle and Dion Dublin instead.
Unbelievable Jeff on 12:34 - Aug 27 with 1701 viewspaulparker

Unbelievable Jeff on 12:30 - Aug 27 by rsonist

Trev just plain talks a lot of lazy cobblers too. This isn't about people wanting to watch a panel of Paul Ince, Robbie Earle and Dion Dublin instead.

If they got Merson, Keane, Ian Wright & Stan collymore then that would be great tv
But you know it’s just going to be the same boring cliche pundits they normally turn out

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Unbelievable Jeff on 12:37 - Aug 27 with 1694 viewsstowmarketrange

My own personal view is that some of the new pundits shouldn’t be there at all.I have nothing against Alex Scott’s colour,it’s just her monotone voice that I can’t stand listening to.Her and Stephen Warnock on Monday mornings on sky Sports News has me reaching for the remote control to turn them over.
And how has the fool Merson avoided the axe?I can’t stand savage and crew on bt sport,nor Garth crooks on bbc,so it looks like the teletext service for me on Saturdays from now on.Until that’s closed in a few months time anyway.
Unbelievable Jeff on 13:07 - Aug 27 with 1603 viewsrsonist

Unbelievable Jeff on 12:34 - Aug 27 by paulparker

If they got Merson, Keane, Ian Wright & Stan collymore then that would be great tv
But you know it’s just going to be the same boring cliche pundits they normally turn out

Would it? Might as well watch Arsenal Fan TV.

I agree it shouldn't have to be a choice between boring cliche and performative barneys.
Unbelievable Jeff on 13:24 - Aug 27 with 1540 viewsted_hendrix

I might just might subscribe to this bloody programme should they give the anchor man job to Alan Partridge.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Unbelievable Jeff on 13:25 - Aug 27 with 1537 viewsted_hendrix

Moo.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Unbelievable Jeff on 13:58 - Aug 27 with 1452 viewsDWQPR

Unbelievable Jeff on 12:22 - Aug 27 by robith

Given Sky had no revenue for like 4 months, I suspect this is also getting big salaries off the books

Does that make them Bosmans then? Could they each do a job for us?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Login to get fewer ads

Unbelievable Jeff on 13:59 - Aug 27 with 1446 viewsrobith

Unbelievable Jeff on 13:58 - Aug 27 by DWQPR

Does that make them Bosmans then? Could they each do a job for us?

Not sure we've got enough tin foil to sign Le Tissier
Unbelievable Jeff on 14:05 - Aug 27 with 1426 viewsMyke

Unbelievable Jeff on 12:22 - Aug 27 by robith

No revenue? Still charged me €52pm during April/may/June when the most exciting thing on was Jamie Mackie and his kid! I know it was well down on the usual extortionate €87 but multiply by millions they still weren't exactly skint
Unbelievable Jeff on 14:12 - Aug 27 with 1381 viewsSharpy36

Ian Holloway has got to be a shoe in shirley.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Unbelievable Jeff on 14:19 - Aug 27 with 1375 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

You get thrown in jail nowadays if you say you are English, and have a 18 year run on the most watched Sports program of the 21st century.
Unbelievable Jeff on 14:25 - Aug 27 with 1352 viewsslmrstid

Unbelievable Jeff on 14:12 - Aug 27 by Sharpy36

Ian Holloway has got to be a shoe in shirley.

I suspect he's a bit too busy with Grimsby Town on Saturday afternoons for that!
Unbelievable Jeff on 14:34 - Aug 27 with 1307 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Unbelievable Jeff on 11:42 - Aug 27 by BAWHoops

Find this baffling.

He's really good and in Rosenoir they have the best pundit outside of Carragher and Neville

Get outta' here. I'd rather watch paint dry than listen to Minto or Rosenoir. Both are as dull as ditchwater.
Unbelievable Jeff on 14:36 - Aug 27 with 1299 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Unbelievable Jeff on 11:45 - Aug 27 by Northernr

Liam Rosenior is the best pundit on there atm but I think he coaches at Derby atm so couldn't do the Saturday show.

Agree Morrison is a pain in the ars.

Doesn't say much for the other pundits.

Agree about Clinton Morrison. 'Da man them' can't string a sentence together yet people bemoan Merson's inability to pronounce exotic surnames.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2020 22:39]
Unbelievable Jeff on 14:37 - Aug 27 with 1294 viewstoboboly

How Clinton Morrison keeps getting gigs is beyond me. He's everywhere, like $hit on a blanket.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Unbelievable Jeff on 14:50 - Aug 27 with 1245 viewstimcocking

Unbelievable Jeff on 09:56 - Aug 27 by distortR

this site is the closest i get to 'social media', and from reading what you lot say, i think i'll keep it that way.

Out of interest, why do you lot use it, beyond talking to mates? This isn't one-up-manship, it's bypassed me.

I can also cross the road and be aware of what is happening around me (Albeit, living in the IOM the answer to that is 'not a lot').

Likewise this is the only thing i type into...
Unbelievable Jeff on 14:51 - Aug 27 with 1233 viewsSharpy36

Unbelievable Jeff on 14:25 - Aug 27 by slmrstid

I suspect he's a bit too busy with Grimsby Town on Saturday afternoons for that!

Glad i`ve been paying attention

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Unbelievable Jeff on 15:04 - Aug 27 with 1194 viewsRANGERS4EVER

From watching the last few games of the season on Sky i'd say Micah Richards is a shoe in, and i would be quite happy with that. Fantastic charisma, very bubbly and i actually think he speaks quite well

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Unbelievable Jeff on 15:05 - Aug 27 with 1184 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Unbelievable Jeff on 15:04 - Aug 27 by RANGERS4EVER

From watching the last few games of the season on Sky i'd say Micah Richards is a shoe in, and i would be quite happy with that. Fantastic charisma, very bubbly and i actually think he speaks quite well

You're easily pleased. Another who is as dull as ditchwater.
Unbelievable Jeff on 15:06 - Aug 27 with 1181 viewsWokingham_r

Unbelievable Jeff on 15:04 - Aug 27 by RANGERS4EVER

Yes he has been getting a lot of air time lately
Unbelievable Jeff on 15:07 - Aug 27 with 1169 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Nedum's got a great media career ahead of him if he wants it.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Unbelievable Jeff on 15:16 - Aug 27 with 1143 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Unbelievable Jeff on 09:06 - Aug 27 by Lblock

The new line up is rumoured to be Alex Scott, Clinton Man Dem Morrison, Clare Balding and Gavin Ramjaun

It's about time really especially if Sky wishes to be considered a proper modern day employer.
Jeff can consider himself really lucky that at 4 foot 8 inches he can claim dwarfism.

It is a Saturday afternoon staple and I will still really look forward to them whizzing round the grounds and Bianca Gasgoine giving her summary of Rotherham v Cue Pea Arggghh and "back to you Alex in the studio... lovin' your hair today by the way girlfriend"

Progress

Whilst shows inevitably need freshening up from time-to-time, Sky must ignore woke culture and hire real football people with character. Of that line up only Alex Scott has the credentials. Eloquent, insightful and, most importantly, played at the highest level for club and country. What people like Balding and Ramjuan know about football you can write on a postage stamp and as for Clinton, don't get man started, you get me.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2020 23:04]
Unbelievable Jeff on 15:19 - Aug 27 with 1123 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Unbelievable Jeff on 15:07 - Aug 27 by BrianMcCarthy

Nedum's got a great media career ahead of him if he wants it.

I don't want it. It's an entertainment industry; I want to be entertained not bored stiff.
Unbelievable Jeff on 15:36 - Aug 27 with 1072 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Unbelievable Jeff on 15:19 - Aug 27 by Benny_the_Ball

I don't want it. It's an entertainment industry; I want to be entertained not bored stiff.

I thought he was excellent in his podcast interview with Eze - light-hearted, funny and smooth.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024