Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leistner attacks a fan (!!) 20:32 - Sep 14 with 8877 viewsJigsore

could he not have done this to Millwall

wonder what the hell provoked this

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 08:55 - Sep 15 with 2633 viewsRs_Holy

Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 22:05 - Sep 14 by LazyFan

He will have his contract terminated now. They will see he's not all that and dump him hard you watch. Turkish league awaits.

Then his pretty wife will be complaining they have no money to go and buy expensive things. And BFG is away in a faraway land and she is so lonely as her WAG friends have dumped her and she only has her witty tight fitass instructor to keep her company.

Know any rich sugar daddys?

you are forgetting the big payoff he would have got from QPR... I think I read somewhere he was the last of the big money players at QPR (20k a week?).
Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 09:16 - Sep 15 with 2573 viewsDannyPaddox

He will have his contract terminated now. They will see he's not all that and dump him hard you watch. Turkish league awaits.

Then his pretty wife will be complaining they have no money to go and buy expensive things. And BFG is away in a faraway land and she is so lonely as her WAG friends have dumped her and she only has her witty tight fitass instructor to keep her company.

Steve Bruce would have a new novel out by the end of the week with this scenario.
Leistner attacks a fan (!!) (n/t) on 09:21 - Sep 15 with 2556 viewsMick_S

Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 09:16 - Sep 15 by DannyPaddox

Steve Bruce would have a new novel out by the end of the week with this scenario.

[Post edited 15 Sep 2020 9:59]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 09:37 - Sep 15 with 2516 viewsbosh67

Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 08:55 - Sep 15 by Rs_Holy

you are forgetting the big payoff he would have got from QPR... I think I read somewhere he was the last of the big money players at QPR (20k a week?).

I don't think he was on that much to be honest. Rumour has it he was paid 2 months.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 09:54 - Sep 15 with 2467 viewsE17hoop

Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 21:50 - Sep 14 by rsonist

Some talk going around (from Facebook comments) that the Dresden fan wished his wife a miscarriage.

Was all kinds of rubbish said at the time when Dier did it so take with a pinch of salt.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2020 21:52]

From an English guy at the game, 3 rows behind the person shouting:
The actual translation was “I will kick that fxcking kid out of your bitches stomach.
Shouted repeatedly at Leistner whose wife has miscarried before.

Supported by the Dresden club:

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 10:00 - Sep 15 with 2450 viewsTheChef

Wow. Where did that come from?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 10:19 - Sep 15 with 2406 viewsBklynRanger

Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 09:54 - Sep 15 by E17hoop

From an English guy at the game, 3 rows behind the person shouting:
The actual translation was “I will kick that fxcking kid out of your bitches stomach.
Shouted repeatedly at Leistner whose wife has miscarried before.

Supported by the Dresden club:

Would have been far better for Big Tone to have ignored it obviously, but don't blame him for snapping if that's what was getting yelled at - twisted little fcuker.
Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 10:59 - Sep 15 with 2315 viewstimcocking

Probably some latent frustration from what QPR inflicted upon him came bubbling to the surface, helping to tip him over the age. Apparently, the fan had said he didn't think Toni Leistner was the best at retaining possession.

Ps Hold on, someone singing something about a miscarriage? Surely not? You should be allowed to assault anybody who ever says anything like that.

[Post edited 15 Sep 2020 11:05]
Login to get fewer ads

Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 11:56 - Sep 15 with 2211 viewsBucksRanger

Toni apologises and says it won't happen again.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12072362/toni-leistner-hamburg-pla
Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 12:53 - Sep 15 with 2106 viewsGroveR

Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 22:07 - Sep 14 by Hayesender

Hang the fk on, why are German fans allowed in yet we're not?

Because German fans are less likely to scream something that will provoke a player into milling into the crowd and...oh.
Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 13:07 - Sep 15 with 2077 viewsR_from_afar

Obviously he needs to control himself - the Clint Hill Brentford hard stare would have been a better reaction - but he has had a tough time.

Not only has he had the stress of finding a new job and the imminent birth of a child to deal with, the virus complicates things because he was trying to move from one country to another, plus he had already moved out of his accomodation when his loan ended, meaning that the family was living out of suitcases.

I hope he calms down and carves out a decent career for himself at his new club. I liked him and he always did his best for us, in my opinion. He's also a player who has been willing to spend his own time and money helping those who are less fortunate than himself.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 13:36 - Sep 15 with 2000 viewsA40Bosh

Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 13:07 - Sep 15 by R_from_afar

Obviously he needs to control himself - the Clint Hill Brentford hard stare would have been a better reaction - but he has had a tough time.

Not only has he had the stress of finding a new job and the imminent birth of a child to deal with, the virus complicates things because he was trying to move from one country to another, plus he had already moved out of his accomodation when his loan ended, meaning that the family was living out of suitcases.

I hope he calms down and carves out a decent career for himself at his new club. I liked him and he always did his best for us, in my opinion. He's also a player who has been willing to spend his own time and money helping those who are less fortunate than himself.

"Obviously he needs to control himself "
Yes, to a point and in an ideal world. However, terraces like social media are filled by the equivalent of "keyboard warriors" who think that they can scream any level of abuse at someone from the safety of 100-200 metres away and not be pinpointed as the instigator or participant in levels of verbal abuse that should never be tolerated in society.

In any other walk of life if a bloke heard someone say that he would kick the baby out of your pregnant wife, especially after the emotional trauma of a miscarriage, and knew who it was who said it, then reality says that no one is going to condemn that man for running over and kicking 6 bells out of the person - but when it is a footballer who is spoilt and overpaid for kicking a leather bag around, they are not judged in the same way.

I have been in the situation a few years ago where I did something, that I still feel sick to my stomach to this day for doing,in a moment of provocation, and that was to my own brother who is a raging alcoholic. I was sober, I am a very passive person, and I do not recall making the conscious decision to strike out at him, obviously something clicked and a red mist must have taken over for 2 secs before I regained my senses and realised what I had just done.

Therefore if I had been BFG in that situation who I am to judge on someone who has not kept control of themselves under extreme provocation.

I would be surprised if this was not made to "go away" with minimum fuss from both sides in the circumstances if what is reported caused this reaction is the truth

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 13:41 - Sep 15 with 1981 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I’m team Leistner on this one.

As fans, we can’t ask footballers motivate themselves to give 100% and then expect them to turn into Gandhi when someone threatens to kick your unborn child to death.
Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 13:44 - Sep 15 with 1968 viewsconnell10

Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 13:36 - Sep 15 by A40Bosh

Yes, to a point and in an ideal world. However, terraces like social media are filled by the equivalent of "keyboard warriors" who think that they can scream any level of abuse at someone from the safety of 100-200 metres away and not be pinpointed as the instigator or participant in levels of verbal abuse that should never be tolerated in society.

In any other walk of life if a bloke heard someone say that he would kick the baby out of your pregnant wife, especially after the emotional trauma of a miscarriage, and knew who it was who said it, then reality says that no one is going to condemn that man for running over and kicking 6 bells out of the person - but when it is a footballer who is spoilt and overpaid for kicking a leather bag around, they are not judged in the same way.

I have been in the situation a few years ago where I did something, that I still feel sick to my stomach to this day for doing,in a moment of provocation, and that was to my own brother who is a raging alcoholic. I was sober, I am a very passive person, and I do not recall making the conscious decision to strike out at him, obviously something clicked and a red mist must have taken over for 2 secs before I regained my senses and realised what I had just done.

Therefore if I had been BFG in that situation who I am to judge on someone who has not kept control of themselves under extreme provocation.

I would be surprised if this was not made to "go away" with minimum fuss from both sides in the circumstances if what is reported caused this reaction is the truth

All very funny until the end when you see that poor frightened kid screaming for her father , sort of loses its appeal after that.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 14:33 - Sep 15 with 1878 viewsjoe90

It's just a game of football, pathetic how some fans abuse players.

Must be even worse for unhinged fans now that they know their ticket money/presence at games counts for very little.
Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 14:56 - Sep 15 with 1823 viewskensalriser

Isn't the real story here that someone would shout something so repellent rather than Leistner's very understandable reaction?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 15:11 - Sep 15 with 1792 viewsBoston

Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 13:44 - Sep 15 by connell10

All very funny until the end when you see that poor frightened kid screaming for her father , sort of loses its appeal after that.

Mention that to the repugnant kunt(s) who thought it fine to roar such (alleged) distasteful comments in front of her face.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 15:32 - Sep 15 with 1762 viewsJacksDad

Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 22:01 - Sep 14 by GloryHunter

The 4-1 defeat won't have helped his mood. Although Hamburg's consolation was grabbed by Amadou Zeud Georges Mvom Omana - that doesn't lend itself to a snappy chant.

Disagree ..

Ama....Dou Dou Dou Zeud Georges Mvom Omana

Ama....Dou Dou Dou Zeud Georges Mvom Omana

To the left to the right jump up and down and to the knees!
Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 17:58 - Sep 15 with 1568 viewsbakerloo8

Fan is a scumbag who should be banned from attending football matches and probably some sort of breach of the peace police investigation.

But Leistner has to keep his calm and rise above the morons, hes a professional and should realize if one tw@t gets this reaction then next game he might find 20 tw@ts at his next game.
Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 23:01 - Sep 15 with 1423 viewsgobbles

Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 13:44 - Sep 15 by connell10

Fans should be just as accountable for their actions as anyone else. He is yelling at Leistner while he is being interviewed for TV and no one tries to stop him. Good on Leistner. If that was my kid, I would rather see Leistner do that than it seem OK to shout horrific abuse at a player with no consequences.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2020 23:17]
Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 23:39 - Sep 15 with 1382 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 13:36 - Sep 15 by A40Bosh

Very honest, Bosh.

I've been gathering my thoughts on this. Obviously it would have been better if Toni Leistner didn't attack, obviously violence is never the answer and obviously as a pacifist I would never do anything like that. Obviously.

Except that I have done something like that. Like you, I'm passive and pacifist but I have chose violence in the past (or it has found me, not sure which) and it has been in a situation where I felt my family's future health was threatened.

I felt sick afterwards and I imagine that Leistner feels the same. I didn't feel shame, I didn't feel regret. I felt sick. As we all do when our ordinary reason can't reason extraordinary experiences.

But I hope he realises that this moment doesn't define his life and doesn't define him as a person, that his past actions at QPR and elsewhere show him, and indeed his family, to be a source of love and caring.

These things that are known about you, by those who know you best ring true, long after the momentary hatred of a passing stranger provoked an untypical yet entirely human response.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 02:33 - Sep 16 with 1329 viewstimcocking

Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 14:56 - Sep 15 by kensalriser

Isn't the real story here that someone would shout something so repellent rather than Leistner's very understandable reaction?

Indeed, mind glowingly despicable. Somebody shouting stuff about a miscarriage or a dead baby...if it isn't illegal, he definitely deserves a beating for it. I'm not calling that guy a 'football fan'. That's a c@@t of the highest order, he should be locked up. Well done Toni, just wish you'd put the nut on him.

That's his home town club as well. Makes you wonder about some people.
Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 14:05 - Sep 16 with 1145 viewsfrancisbowles

Is there still such a thing as citizens arrest and do they have it in Germany?

If so it would have been a better course of action. A guy of Toni's size and strength should have been capable of handing this guy to the authorities.

Hope they don't come down too heavy on him (Leistner) for this understandable and momentary action. He deserves a lot better.
Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 16:15 - Sep 16 with 1095 viewsconnell10

Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 15:11 - Sep 15 by Boston

Mention that to the repugnant kunt(s) who thought it fine to roar such (alleged) distasteful comments in front of her face.

Totally agree mate just didn't like seeing the frightened little girl a the end , I hate seeing violence in front of children .!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024