Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread 01:43 - Aug 7 with 25315 viewsBoston

We do 'em, 2 - nuffink

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 10:23 - Aug 7 with 3020 viewsstevec

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 10:12 - Aug 7 by Discodroids

God, I love the opening day of the Season... Full of esprit de corps and the doctrines of hope, pure joy and optimisim until it kicks the living shit out of you by ten to five. Magic.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2021 12:40]

Or in my case, five to ten.
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 10:26 - Aug 7 with 3002 viewsLazyFan

1-1

- Millwall have been bragging how fit they are
- They know we are good and are very much ready for us
- The surface will be very wet, expect it to cut up with the ball to zip all over the place
- They will hump it long so the pitch does not affect their play but only ours
- If they go 1 up, they will not attack after throwing away a 2-0 lead last time, but sit and wait

This will be a very tough game. If we do win and win well, then this game will I think be the catalyst for a great season. It's a great first game to test out last seasons new team that is now our full-time team and not loans.

Come on your R's.

zzzzzzzzzz

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 11:30 - Aug 7 with 2882 viewsFenwick_115

Does anyone know when Pocketmags normally have the digital version of the programme available?
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 11:33 - Aug 7 with 2869 viewsbosh67

I will get some downward arrows but I am a bit nervous about this game.

We should win it comfortably, but a. this is QPR and b. it's game 1 with fans in the league.

Also Millwall by all accounts are also pretty good at the moment re pre-season.

So I am going for a 2-1 win but could also end up 1-2.

I am hoping we make a statement today, something like 4-1.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 11:41 - Aug 7 with 2849 viewsSK_hoops

3-2 Dykes to get his first hat trick.
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 11:43 - Aug 7 with 2843 viewsjoe90

1-1

It's going to be a big challenge for us, but won't read too much into the result.
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 12:02 - Aug 7 with 2790 viewsRs_Holy

2-1
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 12:24 - Aug 7 with 2719 viewskernowhoop

They will come with a plan - give a good roughing up to the clever QPR mid-fielders and try to get crosses on Matt Smith's head. But, we shall be too clever for them - 2-1 with a late winner.
Login to get fewer ads

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 12:28 - Aug 7 with 2698 viewskensalriser

80% win prediction is the level that almost guarantees a screw up and we're at 88%.

A tough draw with Dieng sent off in the 80th minute and an injury to Johansen is what we're looking at here. I mean, at best.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 12:33 - Aug 7 with 2674 viewsMyke

I certainly don't think we will hammer them.This might not be a bad thing as expectations would go through the roof if we did. Millwall will be physical but not 'long ball' under Howlett. Two teams capable of scoring goals and defensive lapses - I'm thinking 2-2
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 12:36 - Aug 7 with 2659 viewsactonman

Been up since 6am , watched the boxing , done my bets , been to weatherspoons for breakfast and now on the train 2 pinted up with a large home cocktail of rum and coke in hand absolutely buzzing off my t!ts for the game !!!
Never been so hyped up for a first game of the season and I think I might even shed a little tear when the teams walk out to a packed kpf/ lr
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 12:51 - Aug 7 with 2625 viewssaxbend

I know I'd jinx my bet if I say what it was before Full Time, but suffice to say I have put one on. Come on you Rs! :)
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 13:23 - Aug 7 with 2518 viewsWren67

Supressing my optimism and going for a 2-1 to Rssssssssss

Austin and Chair

Cmon yu RRRrrrsssssssss
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 13:26 - Aug 7 with 2495 viewsdanehoop

Dire nil nil draw in awful conditions.

Its the QPR way.

Never knowingly understood

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 13:27 - Aug 7 with 2494 viewsessextaxiboy

Odd results on opening day ...if we score early 5-0
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 13:28 - Aug 7 with 2490 viewsJuzzie

After much pre-season positivity, 0-2

Hopefully setting myself up to be wrong.
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 13:32 - Aug 7 with 2473 viewsToast_R

Best of luck everyone. Cant make it myself annoyingly as on holiday but on the brightside, the one home game fixture I dont mind missing.
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 14:01 - Aug 7 with 2342 viewsaston_hoop

No Chair - illness

[Post edited 7 Aug 2021 14:05]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 14:06 - Aug 7 with 2251 viewstheQPRking

Anyone got a link for the game? UK please
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 14:06 - Aug 7 with 2235 viewsQPRSteve

Chair's ill according to WLS.
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 14:07 - Aug 7 with 2212 viewsdmm

No Kelman either
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 14:16 - Aug 7 with 2041 viewsLazyFan

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 14:07 - Aug 7 by dmm

No Kelman either

No McCallum on the subs bench.
So, should Wallace need to come off, Barbet would step in at LB and Dunne would come in for Wallace.

That whole team reeks of Warbs thinking Wall will play nasty so, he's put out a team full of big lumps to try and counter that. The only rough'un is Willock and he's the only creator now that Chair is ill. I am not sure tactically we are playing to our strengths here. but in Warbs we trust.

Gonna be a bruising game this one.

zzzzzzzzzz

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 14:25 - Aug 7 with 1915 viewsdmm

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 14:16 - Aug 7 by LazyFan

No McCallum on the subs bench.
So, should Wallace need to come off, Barbet would step in at LB and Dunne would come in for Wallace.

That whole team reeks of Warbs thinking Wall will play nasty so, he's put out a team full of big lumps to try and counter that. The only rough'un is Willock and he's the only creator now that Chair is ill. I am not sure tactically we are playing to our strengths here. but in Warbs we trust.

Gonna be a bruising game this one.

Neither Dozzell, Adomah nor Thomas have been chosen to replace Chair. None are direct replacements but could have played his role.
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 14:25 - Aug 7 with 1913 viewsdannyblue

I hope chair is and this isn’t code for he’s being protected for a big transfer
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 14:33 - Aug 7 with 1793 viewsdavman

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024