Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adel 22:26 - Jan 18 with 5146 viewswombat

Seems he’s been told he’s not wanted anymore

Would you have hi. Back ?

Big fat helll yes for me

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Adel on 22:33 - Jan 18 with 4283 viewsbrendan

No
It’s 2022 not 2011
Adel on 22:54 - Jan 18 with 4161 viewsted_hendrix

Nope, we're doing just fine thank you very much.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Adel on 22:56 - Jan 18 with 4147 viewssevenhoop

no, this team is all about team spirit and no stars
Adel on 22:57 - Jan 18 with 4140 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I got to see him play in December when I was in Porto.

Looked leggy as fck and didn’t look like the Adel I’d heard everyone raving about.
Adel on 23:37 - Jan 18 with 4015 viewsdaveB

very different player today, more of a holding midfield player but would love it if he came back. I would imagine it is very unlikely though
Adel on 00:20 - Jan 19 with 3916 viewsozexile

No
Adel on 00:39 - Jan 19 with 3862 viewsLythamR

Sadly no, we dont need that sort of baggage

He was fantastic for us back in the day but that ship has sailed
Adel on 01:15 - Jan 19 with 3810 viewsBoston

No.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Adel on 04:56 - Jan 19 with 3711 viewscyprusmel

it's a no from me.
Adel on 07:10 - Jan 19 with 3538 viewsBklynRanger

If we were just floating around mid table I might say yes just for the spectacle of it.

But as said he's apparently a holding midfielder these days who keeps it relatively simple, which we really don't have a need for in the squad.
Adel on 07:50 - Jan 19 with 3429 viewsPunteR

Heart says yes, head says no.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Adel on 07:55 - Jan 19 with 3411 viewsRs_Holy

Nope.... thanks for the memories tho Adel
Adel on 08:16 - Jan 19 with 3351 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Can’t see where he’d fit in the New Warbs Order. Done nada really since 2011, so no.

Threw it all away...

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Adel on 08:26 - Jan 19 with 3303 viewsE17hoop

Adel on 08:16 - Jan 19 by PlanetHonneywood

Can’t see where he’d fit in the New Warbs Order. Done nada really since 2011, so no.

Threw it all away...

Exactly this - where would he play? If you want to make him a defensive midfielder, is he better than Johansen, Field et al? If you want to play him as an attacking midfielder, is he better than Chair, Willock, etc?

I'm happy to remember the Adel we saw - we saw him at his best and we shouldn't tarnish that memory.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Adel on 08:27 - Jan 19 with 3296 viewsBrianMcCarthy

If Adel signed under Warburton we would know for sure that The Invasion of the Body Snatchers had truly begun.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Adel on 08:37 - Jan 19 with 3250 viewsMetallica_Hoop

No, we have built great team spirit and much as I think he's the best player I'll ever see play for us I wouldn't want him disrupting that.

I still think he'd be good though.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Adel on 09:06 - Jan 19 with 3136 viewsdmm

A year ago I would have said yes but, with all that's happened in the past 12 months with QPR and Taarabt, today I'd say no.

In short, the amazing player we loved 10 years ago no longer exists and the squad we have now is of a completely different ilk to the one he played in. In any case, I can't see Warburton ever putting up with him.
Adel on 09:33 - Jan 19 with 3060 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Never really understood this lusting after ex employee thing, bit weird. As pointed out above it was a time and a place and it was brilliant but it was over a decade ago. When Warbs was wobbling pre plague there were genuine calls on here for Holloway to come back. Seems even more ridiculous now but there you go. Again a time and a place but pretty sure this lot don't crap blue and white hooped turds in their sleep.
Adel on 09:42 - Jan 19 with 3000 viewsTheChef

Adel on 22:33 - Jan 18 by brendan

No
It’s 2022 not 2011

This, and he's a totally different player now. And I wouldn't want the memories of him first time round sullied.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Adel on 09:51 - Jan 19 with 2939 viewsDavieQPR

The past is the past. Why sign a player who has been dropped by his Country, dropped by his club and a lot of the time treated the club as dirt. A wonderful addition to Dressing Room harmony A big fat hell no for me. Surprised no one has come out with 'why not make him a coach' yet.
Adel on 10:00 - Jan 19 with 2894 viewssprocket

Jesus, NO
Adel on 18:15 - Jan 19 with 2526 viewsqprxtc

Yes, yes and thrice yes.

Even if only for entertainment value. One of the best players to play for Rangers. I’d be more than happy to have him in the squad.

Bollocks to all this nonsense about him breaking some delicate squad equilibrium. If we’re a goal down in injury time and need inspiration call for a genius.

Or bring in some other bloke that does what everyone else does.

Hey ho.
Adel on 18:33 - Jan 19 with 2488 viewsbosh67

Can he play left/right wingback or CB?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Adel on 18:41 - Jan 19 with 2454 viewsAirtomoreira

Adel on 18:15 - Jan 19 by qprxtc

Yes, yes and thrice yes.

Even if only for entertainment value. One of the best players to play for Rangers. I’d be more than happy to have him in the squad.

Bollocks to all this nonsense about him breaking some delicate squad equilibrium. If we’re a goal down in injury time and need inspiration call for a genius.

Or bring in some other bloke that does what everyone else does.

Hey ho.

Why not have Rodney, Stan and Les on the bench as well for the same reason? Answer: because they can't do it any more. Neither can Adel. You'd not be getting the 22 year old dynamic, inventive, swashbuckling midfielder of 10 years ago, that we all loved, but the 32 year old past it defensive midfielder who's wasted away the best years of his playing career.
Adel on 18:47 - Jan 19 with 2437 viewsaston_hoop

Taarabt has reached the 'comfortable couple of years in Qatar for a few quid' stage of his career I think, we're well stocked in midfield.

One of my favourite players ever for that season, we witnessed something magical. Lets leave it there.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024