Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mick Beale 19:18 - Oct 15 with 107665 viewsHayesender

7/4 2nd favourite for the wolves job

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Mick Beale on 14:25 - Oct 17 with 4983 viewsToast_R

£20M compensation should do it.
Mick Beale on 16:47 - Oct 17 with 4655 viewsconnell10

Mick Beale on 13:59 - Oct 17 by PBLOCK

I’d be disappointed if he went as I think most would agree he’s doing a grand job but if an approach from one of the clubs mentioned came in then he may well consider it

It’s a fast track to the top flight it’s a few million in the bank even if it all goes disastrously wrong. He’s not a former White City resident who remembers going to Loftus Road as a kid and has an emotional attachment

If Beale were to go sure it would be a huge blow but I’d like to think we continue as we are both Warburton and Beale have been decent appointments in recent years so if it were to happen I’d like to think we’d be ok

Here’s hoping it’s lazy journalism

Definitely won't be going imo .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Mick Beale on 17:01 - Oct 17 with 4580 viewsVancouverHoop

So long as we stay in or around the top six he'll be mentioned every time a EPL management position opens up. Means nothing but we'd better get used to it.
Mick Beale on 19:49 - Oct 17 with 4264 viewsYokelR

Firstly unless he's learnt to speak Portuguese overnight don't think Wolves will take him. Probably as much chance as Sol Campbell. Beale has managed for 14 games ffs not even 14 games in the premiership.
Beale built a role as coach over a number of years he knows that like the fella Watford just sacked go to a bigger club and start badly and they'll sack you.
I hope he will learn his trade here and then go on to bigger things but he will be on every shortlist as Saints, Forrest, Everton etc dump their managers come January.
Mick Beale on 19:57 - Oct 17 with 4221 viewsKerryE

He does speak Portuguese, and had assistant role at Sao Paulo. But I'd be surprised if he left for Rangers/Wolves.

Barcelona more likely following in El Tels footsteps, in about 18 months.
Mick Beale on 20:00 - Oct 17 with 4197 viewsThe_Beast1976

Mick Beale on 14:25 - Oct 17 by Toast_R

£20M compensation should do it.

Wouldn't be enough IMO. In fact, any amount of money wouldn't be enough!
Mick Beale on 20:20 - Oct 17 with 4113 viewsdm97

Would be disappointing on all fronts, although you’d expect a big comp fee. Still, not sure it would be a wise career move to take a relegation battle after 14 games as a manager when he’d probably get an offer in the summer if we’re anywhere near top 6
[Post edited 17 Oct 2022 20:20]
Mick Beale on 20:41 - Oct 17 with 3997 viewsbosh67

Hopefully this is all twaddle.

I think Beale is the most important signing we've made in over a decade. We need to keep him at all costs.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Mick Beale on 20:58 - Oct 17 with 3904 viewseghamranger

Why is he at Mr Foggs in Mayfair?

Criptic or meeting the wolves owners. He doesn’t seem the type to mess people about.
Mick Beale on 21:07 - Oct 17 with 3862 viewsLongsufferingR

Mick Beale on 20:58 - Oct 17 by eghamranger

Criptic or meeting the wolves owners. He doesn’t seem the type to mess people about.

It's not clear why he would be at Mr Fogg's. It's a misty-ry.
Mick Beale on 21:41 - Oct 17 with 3714 viewsLogman

Has the makings of a good manager but I'm not sure that he is ready for the Premiership yet. It's cut throat in the Prem. In the Championship he can realise his coaching ideals.
Mick Beale on 22:35 - Oct 17 with 3503 viewsBakes

Multiple accounts on twitter saying Gerrard has been sacked, hope they don’t come for Beale

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Mick Beale on 22:42 - Oct 17 with 3477 viewsaston_hoop

Mick Beale on 22:35 - Oct 17 by Bakes

Multiple accounts on twitter saying Gerrard has been sacked, hope they don’t come for Beale

They're apparently interested in Pochettino, Tuchel or Emery at the moment. Then once they realise they're not as big a club at the moment as they think, I hope they don't!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Mick Beale on 22:43 - Oct 17 with 3471 viewsaston_hoop

while we're at it, Wolves interviewed Peter Bosz (ex-Lyon and Dortmund) today

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Mick Beale on 23:11 - Oct 17 with 3365 viewsHAYESBOY

Mick Beale on 22:35 - Oct 17 by Bakes

Poch being eyed apparently.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Mick Beale on 23:54 - Oct 17 with 3267 viewsSydneyRs

I know Beale has started impressively, but its a hell of a gamble appointing him in the prem when he's only had a dozen or so games as a manager with us at a lower level. Jim Magilton also looked good at this stage of the season once (not that I'm saying Beale isn't better than him!).

The expectations and type of squad in the prem are totally different, whereas here he can build and develop a team and really establish his credentials.

At Rangers, he was in a two horse race where even a useless management team would finish at least second. They won the title once, after Celtic lost Brendan Rogers to Leicester and had their worst season in a very long time. He wasn't really at Villa long enough to judge but they didn't pull up any trees last season.

Of course they would be able to pay him far more than he's on here, but lets hope he realises he's in a good place.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2022 0:28]
Mick Beale on 00:21 - Oct 18 with 3230 viewsLblock

Mick Beale on 11:33 - Oct 17 by CroydonCaptJack

Being QPR always involves something bad just around the corner when things are looking good doesn't it?

INNIT

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Mick Beale on 03:33 - Oct 18 with 3119 viewsstainrods_elbow

Mick Beale on 16:59 - Oct 16 by paulparker

If we get say 3-4 million in compensation then that’s not a bad bit of business for the club

G-d help us - there's always one (or these days more than one).

My granny ended up in a home for the degenerate, but as she turned a nice profit on her house along the way it was a lovely bit of business that made us all feel a lot better.

If we can develop Gareth Ainsworth next and get him laying on some unplugged gigs in front of the Stanley B stand to boost our non-football income from the 50 quid a season the 'competent' Mr Hoos continues to oversee, we could arrange to sell him to Sony for a vowel, a consonant and a pint of shandy for an upgraded Wild Thingummy Bar in the Ellerslie bogs.

It's called pragmatism, apparently.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2022 5:10]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Mick Beale on 07:06 - Oct 18 with 2930 viewstraininvain

Mick Beale on 20:58 - Oct 17 by eghamranger

More likely that he’s probably taken his mrs for a cocktail or two. Chill.
Mick Beale on 09:57 - Oct 18 with 2575 viewsfrancisbowles

Mick Beale on 03:33 - Oct 18 by stainrods_elbow

G-d help us - there's always one (or these days more than one).

My granny ended up in a home for the degenerate, but as she turned a nice profit on her house along the way it was a lovely bit of business that made us all feel a lot better.

If we can develop Gareth Ainsworth next and get him laying on some unplugged gigs in front of the Stanley B stand to boost our non-football income from the 50 quid a season the 'competent' Mr Hoos continues to oversee, we could arrange to sell him to Sony for a vowel, a consonant and a pint of shandy for an upgraded Wild Thingummy Bar in the Ellerslie bogs.

It's called pragmatism, apparently.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2022 5:10]

I was actually agreeing with you until you brought Hoos into it.

Give up the grudge because you didn't get the answers you want. The vast majority on here think, that he has his faults like everyone does, but he is what we need to recover and stabilise the financial situation of the club.
Mick Beale on 10:27 - Oct 18 with 2452 viewsstainrods_elbow

Mick Beale on 09:57 - Oct 18 by francisbowles

I was actually agreeing with you until you brought Hoos into it.

Give up the grudge because you didn't get the answers you want. The vast majority on here think, that he has his faults like everyone does, but he is what we need to recover and stabilise the financial situation of the club.

It's not a 'grudge', you bellend. I've provided many instances of Hoos' incompetence, a number of which Clive has also amplified (without his necessarily drawing the conclusions I think he might), as well as contributing lengthily on his performance at one Fans Forum event (whose organisers obviously felt my points warranted an airing, whatever you think). My post was also light-hearted, despite this, which you could have chortled along with (or rolled your eyes at least) if you had a sliver of a sense of humour.

As for your implication that my argued-for view has less merit and I should put a sock in it to fall in with the 'majority' view you claim to speak for, that's just pathetic - you're obviously the kind of totalitarian conformist who views this board as more like some religious cult than a noisy and contestable church. (You're not alone, of course.)
[Post edited 18 Oct 2022 10:29]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Mick Beale on 10:55 - Oct 18 with 2301 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Mick Beale on 10:27 - Oct 18 by stainrods_elbow

It's not a 'grudge', you bellend. I've provided many instances of Hoos' incompetence, a number of which Clive has also amplified (without his necessarily drawing the conclusions I think he might), as well as contributing lengthily on his performance at one Fans Forum event (whose organisers obviously felt my points warranted an airing, whatever you think). My post was also light-hearted, despite this, which you could have chortled along with (or rolled your eyes at least) if you had a sliver of a sense of humour.

As for your implication that my argued-for view has less merit and I should put a sock in it to fall in with the 'majority' view you claim to speak for, that's just pathetic - you're obviously the kind of totalitarian conformist who views this board as more like some religious cult than a noisy and contestable church. (You're not alone, of course.)
[Post edited 18 Oct 2022 10:29]

It may not be down to Hoos per se, but I do think the longer the stadium issue keeps being delayed, the longer we stay in limbo. I get that it takes a long time to sort out the planning, design and delivery of a stadium but we're not even at the planning stage yet. Waiting for the council to blink seems to be taking years, rather than months, and until we make our stadium (wherever it is) profitable, we're never going to have nice things.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2022 10:55]
Mick Beale on 13:58 - Oct 18 with 1961 viewsnix

Mick Beale on 10:55 - Oct 18 by Wegerles_Stairs

It may not be down to Hoos per se, but I do think the longer the stadium issue keeps being delayed, the longer we stay in limbo. I get that it takes a long time to sort out the planning, design and delivery of a stadium but we're not even at the planning stage yet. Waiting for the council to blink seems to be taking years, rather than months, and until we make our stadium (wherever it is) profitable, we're never going to have nice things.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2022 10:55]

What do you think he's supposed to do about it? He can't just magic a piece of land out of his back pocket.
Mick Beale on 14:17 - Oct 18 with 1848 viewsSonofpugwash

Why would he go to Wolves?
We're on the way up and they're on their way down.
No brainer.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Mick Beale on 14:33 - Oct 18 with 1804 viewsthame_hoops

Mick Beale on 13:58 - Oct 18 by nix

What do you think he's supposed to do about it? He can't just magic a piece of land out of his back pocket.

why can't he?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024