Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amongst All the doom and Gloom... 17:38 - Feb 18 with 4381 viewsToast_R

Chelsh*t are doing funny things 🤣
Amongst All the doom and Gloom... on 18:18 - Feb 18 with 3744 viewsDamo1962

Indeedy 😭
Amongst All the doom and Gloom... on 18:18 - Feb 18 with 3756 viewsTGRRRSSS

Funny as it is given our current mess it's less for us to laugh at as typically QPR we're managing to do as we are.

But yes

Be interesting to see how P&S goes for them in next season or so as I cannot see them getting top 4 for CL next season
Amongst All the doom and Gloom... on 22:55 - Feb 18 with 3574 viewsthame_hoops

I actually quite like Graham Potter, and it’s quite sad to see an English coach doing so badly there.
Amongst All the doom and Gloom... on 23:47 - Feb 18 with 3501 viewsDWQPR

Amongst All the doom and Gloom... on 22:55 - Feb 18 by thame_hoops

I actually quite like Graham Potter, and it’s quite sad to see an English coach doing so badly there.

Not sad at all. If Potter wanted to stain his CV for good by going to that festering pile of filth that’s his problem. But on the flip side what a great job he is doing and that of Tom Bola with his squad building. Spend £600million and not think about some bloke who can stick the ball in the net on a regular basis. Post match phone-ins are all the better for the squealing of the North Battersea SS about what a mess their lot are.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:26 - Feb 19 with 3377 viewsw7r

Amongst All the doom and Gloom... on 10:26 - Feb 19 with 3377 viewsw7r

What was that stat I heard, something along the lines that Chelsea spent more in this January transfer window than Brentford have spent since their formation. Oh, and that includes the small matter of a new ground and all that goes with it.

Absolutely insane.
(No subject) (n/t) on 10:26 - Feb 19 with 3377 viewsw7r

Amongst All the doom and Gloom... on 11:41 - Feb 19 with 3251 viewsstanistheman

I couldn’t care less how bad Chelsea or any other Premiership club is doing.
Watching them suffer by no means diminishes my suffering at watching QPR self destruct.
Login to get fewer ads

Amongst All the doom and Gloom... on 12:22 - Feb 19 with 3206 viewsBushRanger82

Chelsea are way too big a club now, that any of us should be bothered by any minor problems they might be facing.
Give my club their problems any day.
Amongst All the doom and Gloom... on 14:26 - Feb 19 with 3084 viewsClive_Anderson

The get bought by a multimillionaire in the 90s and spend loads and rack up a loads of debt, then at the last minute a billionaire comes in and spends a couple of billion on them. Then when the money is finally drying up another billionaire comes along and spends even more.

Even if this lot completely waste every penny they have along will come a trillionaire keep spending more and more. And we're the ones that got the massive punishment for spending too much.

Cunch of bunts.
Amongst All the doom and Gloom... on 16:31 - Feb 19 with 2952 viewsdmm

The marvelous Jack Supple tweeted today:

Goals in all competitions since the World Cup finished:
Marcus Rashford (16)
Chelsea (6)

Amongst All the doom and Gloom... on 16:55 - Feb 19 with 2924 viewsJuzzie

Potter has it sussed. Nice lucrative 5 year contract, fk up the results and get the sack in less than 9 months. Kerchiiing.
Amongst All the doom and Gloom... on 18:10 - Feb 19 with 2825 viewsClive_Anderson

Amongst All the doom and Gloom... on 16:55 - Feb 19 by Juzzie

Potter has it sussed. Nice lucrative 5 year contract, fk up the results and get the sack in less than 9 months. Kerchiiing.

I'm sure this is what Nathan Jones does, I think he's got an understanding with Luton where they let him go and he purposely gets the sack at the new place and is back at Luton in a few months. They probably split the money.
Amongst All the doom and Gloom... on 18:45 - Feb 19 with 2782 viewsnix

Amongst All the doom and Gloom... on 16:55 - Feb 19 by Juzzie

You do wonder sometimes. Football sometimes seems to reward failure rather than success. Think how much Steve Bruce must have got from getting the sack so often. And Sam Allardyce.

And our current manager did pretty well from going to Villa as a coach knowing the chances were he'd get the sack pretty soon afterwards.
Amongst All the doom and Gloom... on 20:53 - Feb 19 with 2689 viewsDamo1962

Amongst All the doom and Gloom... on 18:10 - Feb 19 by Clive_Anderson

I'm sure this is what Nathan Jones does, I think he's got an understanding with Luton where they let him go and he purposely gets the sack at the new place and is back at Luton in a few months. They probably split the money.

😂
Amongst All the doom and Gloom... on 16:32 - Feb 20 with 2547 viewsPinnerPaul

Amongst All the doom and Gloom... on 18:45 - Feb 19 by nix

You do wonder sometimes. Football sometimes seems to reward failure rather than success. Think how much Steve Bruce must have got from getting the sack so often. And Sam Allardyce.

And our current manager did pretty well from going to Villa as a coach knowing the chances were he'd get the sack pretty soon afterwards.

Agree, but unless all the clubs agree to shorten the length of contracts offered, its not going to happen is it?

IF one club goes out on a limb and tries to hire their next manager on a short term deal, the list of interested candidates is going to be very short indeed!
Amongst All the doom and Gloom... on 18:43 - Feb 20 with 2506 viewsJuzzie

Potter has the dreaded vote of confidence……

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64704536
Amongst All the doom and Gloom... on 05:48 - Mar 8 with 2287 viewsCamberleyR

The only way they can qualify for it next season, they're going to win the fcking Champions League again aren't they?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Amongst All the doom and Gloom... on 07:29 - Mar 8 with 2172 viewsDorse

Amongst All the doom and Gloom... on 10:26 - Feb 19 by w7r

What was that stat I heard, something along the lines that Chelsea spent more in this January transfer window than Brentford have spent since their formation. Oh, and that includes the small matter of a new ground and all that goes with it.

Absolutely insane.

I thought the stat was that you are never more than ten feet away from a Chelsea loan player.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Amongst All the doom and Gloom... on 10:12 - Mar 8 with 2044 viewstoboboly

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Amongst All the doom and Gloom... on 10:15 - Mar 8 with 2031 viewsjohnhoop

Amongst All the doom and Gloom... on 10:12 - Mar 8 by toboboly

The plucky underdogs who’ve spent about half a billion in the last six months or so!
Amongst All the doom and Gloom... on 11:51 - Mar 8 with 1942 viewsTheChef

Amongst All the doom and Gloom... on 10:15 - Mar 8 by johnhoop

The plucky underdogs who’ve spent about half a billion in the last six months or so!

And playing at home.

Poor things.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Amongst All the doom and Gloom... on 12:23 - Mar 8 with 1892 viewsBluce_Ree

they don't deserve to live.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Amongst All the doom and Gloom... on 12:50 - Mar 9 with 1622 viewsClive_Anderson

So they get a penalty and balls it up....no problem lads just have another go because your own player was encroaching. And oh look here comes billionaire number 32b to throw endless money at you.

Cnts.
Amongst All the doom and Gloom... on 13:00 - Mar 9 with 1607 viewsPinnerPaul

Amongst All the doom and Gloom... on 12:50 - Mar 9 by Clive_Anderson

So they get a penalty and balls it up....no problem lads just have another go because your own player was encroaching. And oh look here comes billionaire number 32b to throw endless money at you.

Cnts.

MUST have been encroachment by oppo as well, if only own players encroach and you miss, its an IDFK to oppo.

Last word is still accurate though!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024