Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PBBC 18:31 - Apr 23 with 35698 viewsflynnbo

"...never felt more like singing the blues when Rangers win and Rangers lose...!
PBBC on 21:52 - Sep 7 with 3063 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Rooney being linked to the Birmingham job if Eustace goes to Rangers according to The Guardian.

Should we start a book on which day PBBC will be sacked? I'm going for Monday.
PBBC on 22:20 - Sep 7 with 2973 viewsMonkey_Roots

The thing I don’t understand, is that he will probably go and win every game until the next ‘big’ game, and then get sacked… what’s the point? Get rid now - what does a win at St Johnstone represent?

They only care about beating Celtic, he hasn’t - so he should be sent packing.

Shite job, shite league anyway.
PBBC on 12:57 - Sep 8 with 2712 viewsBAWHoops

Basically he needs to win every game between now and Christmas domestically or he's gone.
They're in a Europa Lg group with Betis and Prague. He needs to not be embarrassed there or he will be gone as well.

Likelihood is he will get another job, but it's not going to be the plain sailing he had hope for.

Still convinced he had his eyes on the England job. Southgate will go after the Euro's and he was hoping any semblance of success with Rangers would've got him in

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

PBBC on 13:12 - Sep 8 with 2672 viewsCamberleyR

PBBC on 12:57 - Sep 8 by BAWHoops

Basically he needs to win every game between now and Christmas domestically or he's gone.
They're in a Europa Lg group with Betis and Prague. He needs to not be embarrassed there or he will be gone as well.

Likelihood is he will get another job, but it's not going to be the plain sailing he had hope for.

Still convinced he had his eyes on the England job. Southgate will go after the Euro's and he was hoping any semblance of success with Rangers would've got him in

"Still convinced he had his eyes on the England job. Southgate will go after the Euro's and he was hoping any semblance of success with Rangers would've got him in"

The trouble being as we all know, he's tried to run before he can walk. Scottish football isn't all that but the job is too big for him at this stage given his level of managerial experience prior to taking over.

I know he felt that the full financial picture here wasn't revealed hence applying for other jobs almost as soon as he got his feet under the manager's desk but I just wonder if there is the tiniest, minutest fraction of him that regrets not giving it at least the season with us.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2023 13:13]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

PBBC on 13:19 - Sep 8 with 2625 viewsNorthernr

PBBC on 13:12 - Sep 8 by CamberleyR

"Still convinced he had his eyes on the England job. Southgate will go after the Euro's and he was hoping any semblance of success with Rangers would've got him in"

The trouble being as we all know, he's tried to run before he can walk. Scottish football isn't all that but the job is too big for him at this stage given his level of managerial experience prior to taking over.

I know he felt that the full financial picture here wasn't revealed hence applying for other jobs almost as soon as he got his feet under the manager's desk but I just wonder if there is the tiniest, minutest fraction of him that regrets not giving it at least the season with us.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2023 13:13]

Well it's been pretty disastrous for his reputation hasn't it? Everybody down here knows him as the guy who said he wouldn't jump ship and then did.
PBBC on 13:33 - Sep 8 with 2550 viewsTheChef

PBBC on 13:19 - Sep 8 by Northernr

Well it's been pretty disastrous for his reputation hasn't it? Everybody down here knows him as the guy who said he wouldn't jump ship and then did.

Football being football, most clubs will probably just say "oh this time it will be different". And get burnt anyway.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

PBBC on 12:39 - Sep 9 with 2277 viewsR_from_afar

Now, I tried to check this on Instagram and I can't work out how to make his profile big enough to tell, but I just saw this:

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

PBBC on 13:04 - Sep 9 with 2242 viewsQPROslo

PBBC on 12:39 - Sep 9 by R_from_afar

Now, I tried to check this on Instagram and I can't work out how to make his profile big enough to tell, but I just saw this:

Just hope it doesnt mean he'll be announced as something or other Monday.
Login to get fewer ads

PBBC on 13:27 - Sep 9 with 2172 viewsconnell10

PBBC on 13:04 - Sep 9 by QPROslo

Just hope it doesnt mean he'll be announced as something or other Monday.

New DOF I'm hearing ...this is obviously a joke by me before the board goes into melt down!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

PBBC on 13:32 - Sep 9 with 2150 viewsCateLeBonR

PBBC on 13:27 - Sep 9 by connell10

New DOF I'm hearing ...this is obviously a joke by me before the board goes into melt down!!

MBBC DOF? FFS!
PBBC on 19:40 - Sep 9 with 1956 viewsloftboy

Seen a few rumours tonight that he’s gone. No idea how accurate the source is.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

PBBC on 20:20 - Sep 9 with 1870 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Have some dignity man!

This from a QPR supporting Twitter account:

‘If the rumours about Beale leaving rangers are true I would be on the phone to him straight away and get him back at QPR yes he’s still taken the p*ss how he left but it’s the first time I’ve enjoyed watching us play and believed we could do something since Warnock was here’

Edit: Have removed the link
[Post edited 9 Sep 2023 20:54]
PBBC on 20:22 - Sep 9 with 1865 viewsdaveB

Rumour is David Weir as DOF and Graham Potter in as manager, being announced on Monday
PBBC on 20:35 - Sep 9 with 1791 viewsdmm

PBBC on 20:20 - Sep 9 by BazzaInTheLoft

Have some dignity man!

‘If the rumours about Beale leaving rangers are true I would be on the phone to him straight away and get him back at QPR yes he’s still taken the p*ss how he left but it’s the first time I’ve enjoyed watching us play and believed we could do something since Warnock was here’

That's an absolutely appalling idea. How on earth could a QPR supporter conceive such a thing? Hell will freeze over before we'd take the Shyster back.
PBBC on 20:48 - Sep 9 with 1763 viewsSuperhoops2808

PBBC on 20:35 - Sep 9 by dmm

That's an absolutely appalling idea. How on earth could a QPR supporter conceive such a thing? Hell will freeze over before we'd take the Shyster back.

Worryingly, they walk amongst us
PBBC on 20:50 - Sep 9 with 1743 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

PBBC on 20:35 - Sep 9 by dmm

Can you imagine.

Paul Morrisey would deserve to get a Malaysian airport terminal named after him if he spun that round successfully!
PBBC on 20:54 - Sep 9 with 1725 viewsOakR

Have some dignity man!

It's hard to know if that is sarcasm gone over my head - he surely can't be serious.

Poll: Will we stay up?

PBBC on 20:55 - Sep 9 with 1724 viewsNorthernr

Have some dignity man!

Several agreeing with it as well.
I’m on a different planet it seems.

This post has been edited by an administrator
PBBC on 21:20 - Sep 9 with 1652 viewsSAPilgrim

I’d take him back. As a toilet attendant. Selling dodgy perfumes is about the level of his character and of his managerial level too it seems
PBBC on 21:29 - Sep 9 with 1600 viewspaulparker

Fcuk him I hope his next Sh1t is a porcupine

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

PBBC on 21:54 - Sep 9 with 1545 viewsDannyPaddox

PBBC on 12:39 - Sep 9 by R_from_afar

Take my team’s tracksuit out of your fcuking Instagram posts!
PBBC on 22:02 - Sep 9 with 1512 viewsBrianMcCarthy

PBBC on 21:29 - Sep 9 by paulparker

Actual LOL's.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

PBBC on 22:05 - Sep 9 with 1480 viewsted_hendrix

PBBC on 21:29 - Sep 9 by paulparker

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024