Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Macams Match Thread 10:14 - Sep 15 with 37595 viewseasthertsr

First time starting one of these! I'm going 2-1 to us with both goals at the loft end!
Macams Match Thread on 10:15 - Sep 15 with 7102 viewsRs_Holy

1-1
Macams Match Thread on 10:19 - Sep 15 with 7088 viewsTheChef

Couldn't say the score, but hey, let's win a home game!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Macams Match Thread on 10:57 - Sep 15 with 7000 viewscolinallcars

Aw, I was just about to start a thread as ( I think ) I have a 100 % record. Only 1 out of 1 admittedly.
Never mind, I feel quite confident for some reason.
GA has seen the way of his errors and playing nice football.
I go for 2-1 to us with the triumphal return of Dykes.
Macams Match Thread on 11:03 - Sep 15 with 6994 viewsbosh67

Can't really call this one (I'd settle for a point) but it would be good to see us score an actual goal at the loft end, mad and unrealistic as that sounds.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Macams Match Thread on 12:50 - Sep 15 with 6862 viewsNorthantsHoop

Macams Match Thread on 11:03 - Sep 15 by bosh67

Can't really call this one (I'd settle for a point) but it would be good to see us score an actual goal at the loft end, mad and unrealistic as that sounds.

Feeling quite confident on a good result for us against Sunderland. The green shoots of improvement have been visible since the Watford debacle, time for Gareth's boys to get the home form going, as this is where it counts for me. Get in front and the confidence grows for a win.
Macams Match Thread on 13:03 - Sep 15 with 6830 viewsDavieQPR

Looks like Paal is out.
Macams Match Thread on 13:06 - Sep 15 with 6830 viewssafcinpeace

Seems like both sets of fans are feeling confident for this one.

As we have scored in 30 of our last 32 league games I can’t see this being a goalless draw.

So I am going for. Sunderland win 2-1.

The way things are just now if you don’t score against us you lose, to win you will need at least two goals.

I have seen a few people talk about QPR getting into the face of other teams. Does this mean you try and press high up the pitch and play a high line?
Macams Match Thread on 13:47 - Sep 15 with 6738 viewsjoe90

My gut instinct is that we'll lose. We haven't found our home form yet and appear to have become more adapt to playing on away.

We need to come out on the front foot and take the game to Sunderland. This is something we've struggled to do at home for a long time.
Login to get fewer ads

Macams Match Thread on 13:59 - Sep 15 with 6703 viewsMick_S

Macams Match Thread on 13:06 - Sep 15 by safcinpeace

Seems like both sets of fans are feeling confident for this one.

As we have scored in 30 of our last 32 league games I can’t see this being a goalless draw.

So I am going for. Sunderland win 2-1.

The way things are just now if you don’t score against us you lose, to win you will need at least two goals.

I have seen a few people talk about QPR getting into the face of other teams. Does this mean you try and press high up the pitch and play a high line?

I’m not telling you

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Macams Match Thread on 14:28 - Sep 15 with 6646 viewsfrancisbowles

Sinclair Armstrong in the fifth minute has a shot from 20 yards which hits one post, spins up and along the crossbar and comes down onto the other post and back into play, BUT, the young striker, learning from the Ipswich game, hasn't been standing admiring his effort, his pace has got him first to the ball and he bangs home his first at Loftus Road.

Roof comes off all four sides of the ground.
Macams Match Thread on 14:52 - Sep 15 with 6596 viewsconnell10

1--1

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Macams Match Thread on 15:40 - Sep 15 with 6537 viewskensalriser

Not quite sure why Sunderland fans are so confident. They have one whole more point than we do. Great, they beat Southampton 5-0. We won away at Burnley a few months ago.

One of those any result could happen games for me.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Macams Match Thread on 19:40 - Sep 15 with 6374 viewsnumptydumpty

I was confident of a result at Middlesboro and backed us to win, thank you very much.

Currently though, I have like everyone so rarely seen us win or play well at home in the last year, is it one win in 20, was at the Watford game and that win was pretty lucky given the way the match played out.

What I would give for a comfortable home win and at least a couple of goals at the Loft End.

Do I expect it - only if we start performing at home.

There is zero reason why we should not do this but until it happens a few times I can't expect it.

Usual score sadly.

0 - 3.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Macams Match Thread on 21:07 - Sep 15 with 6304 viewsRanger_Things

2-1
Macams Match Thread on 21:41 - Sep 15 with 6266 viewsqueensparker

Lovely weather, what feels like the first home game I’ve been to at 3 on a Saturday for a fkin long time (missed Ipswich), hopefully have my dad and brother back for their first game in a while, team at last putting in the effort and in Sinclair and Smyth you know we’re going to cause carnage if not an actual goal. Dykes back. The captain of Sierra Leone in defence who went to school round the corner. Colback our first ginger in a while on for three goals in three

Plus always liked the Sunderland fans and they’ve got a good team of kids right now.

Really fkin looking forward to it. Going to be a good game that we might lose but whatever

3-2 in a thriller
[Post edited 15 Sep 2023 21:51]
Macams Match Thread on 21:57 - Sep 15 with 6231 viewsMetallica_Hoop

2-1 Rangers.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Macams Match Thread on 22:00 - Sep 15 with 6228 viewsqpr_1968

1-0 r'sss.....armstrong.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Macams Match Thread on 22:29 - Sep 15 with 6201 viewsMalintabuk

Will miss tomorrow as we drove up to Scotland for my mother in laws birthday.... 100 on the 19th... brought up 6 kids.... 5 of them girls, and at 22 was sent to Poland to the camps to nurse the inmates that survived a truly remarkable woman who her daughter, Mrs MinT and our youngest daughter makes the 3rd generation of nurses to follow her
Back to tomorrow a win. It must be about time surely for a win.
Dykes I think will start in place of Armstrong and I think we will win 2-0
Will be in the Ship Inn in Broughty Ferry when we kick off so will have to get my updates from the forum
C'mon you Rs if not for me then for Babs who deserves it
[Post edited 15 Sep 2023 22:30]
Macams Match Thread on 23:09 - Sep 15 with 6146 viewsDorse

Gotta back the Rs. Positive vibes here. Don't think there'll a lot between the sides but I think we'll get the job done.

If Armstrong could get his first at HQ, that'd do for me. If it could be a late winner in front of the Loft...?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Macams Match Thread on 23:11 - Sep 15 with 6141 viewsqpr_1968

Macams Match Thread on 22:29 - Sep 15 by Malintabuk

Will miss tomorrow as we drove up to Scotland for my mother in laws birthday.... 100 on the 19th... brought up 6 kids.... 5 of them girls, and at 22 was sent to Poland to the camps to nurse the inmates that survived a truly remarkable woman who her daughter, Mrs MinT and our youngest daughter makes the 3rd generation of nurses to follow her
Back to tomorrow a win. It must be about time surely for a win.
Dykes I think will start in place of Armstrong and I think we will win 2-0
Will be in the Ship Inn in Broughty Ferry when we kick off so will have to get my updates from the forum
C'mon you Rs if not for me then for Babs who deserves it
[Post edited 15 Sep 2023 22:30]

have a good day me old son.......lovely story.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Macams Match Thread on 07:10 - Sep 16 with 6024 viewsdmm

The result might rely on whether or not Cook starts. The difference he brings to our defence is significant. At the other end of the pitch though, we are beginning to look like we can score a goal or two.

That said, I'm going for a 1-1 draw, in a good game of football, with both sets of fans leaving the ground reasonably happy with the result.
Macams Match Thread on 07:17 - Sep 16 with 6018 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Macams Match Thread on 13:03 - Sep 15 by DavieQPR

Looks like Paal is out.

Football still homophobic, so what courage on his part. No doubt some neanderthals will give him gip, but fair play to him....oh you mean unavailable!!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Macams Match Thread on 07:30 - Sep 16 with 6006 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Hoping for a win as this is my sons last game before I take him off to Uni for his first year. Come on Rangers !
Macams Match Thread on 07:51 - Sep 16 with 5980 viewsstevec

Having witnessed one win in about eleven months I’m not really in a position to predict another win.

Depends heavily on who’s injured at 2 O’Clock.
Macams Match Thread on 08:10 - Sep 16 with 5951 viewsSAPilgrim

Going for a repeat of our last season’s opener against sund - 2-2. Both sets if fans to go away happy with what they’ve seen.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024