Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Absolute Disgrace 21:42 - Oct 24 with 4520 viewsNorthantsHoop

What else can you say!
Absolute Disgrace on 21:43 - Oct 24 with 4508 viewshoops_legend

Makes me depressed watching
Absolute Disgrace on 21:44 - Oct 24 with 4480 viewsflynnbo

We’re only going in one direction under this management.
Absolute Disgrace on 21:48 - Oct 24 with 4401 viewsJules4367

I know what I want to say but other reader doesn’t want me to mention stats but - here’s a clue!

Riddle me this Caped Crusaders and Boy Blunders-

“What is your aim?”

“Holy white posts Batman- that’s our Goal”

“Correct Robin - but how do we get there?”

“By shooting?”

“No Robin we are not allowed to do that at QPR!”
Absolute Disgrace on 21:51 - Oct 24 with 4350 viewsozexile

I just truly don't understand how you can collect a wage and not actually send your team out with the intention of winning a football match. Baffles me.
Absolute Disgrace on 21:52 - Oct 24 with 4311 viewsqpr_1968

Absolute Disgrace on 21:48 - Oct 24 by Jules4367

I know what I want to say but other reader doesn’t want me to mention stats but - here’s a clue!

“What is your aim?”

“By shooting?”

better off shooting the players.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Absolute Disgrace on 21:52 - Oct 24 with 4304 viewsGaryBannister86

Absolute Disgrace on 21:51 - Oct 24 by ozexile

I just truly don't understand how you can collect a wage and not actually send your team out with the intention of winning a football match. Baffles me.

Because we are tiny QPR and it is a privilege to just be on the same pitch as the mighty WBA.

His mentality has been a farce from the moment he arrived. He honestly thinks we are smaller than Wycombe or something.
Absolute Disgrace on 21:55 - Oct 24 with 4227 viewsNed_Kennedys

I take it this thread is about Dunne and Paal?
Absolute Disgrace on 21:59 - Oct 24 with 4128 viewsflynnbo

Such a lack of discipline in this squad.
Login to get fewer ads

Absolute Disgrace on 22:00 - Oct 24 with 4117 viewsJules4367

Absolute Disgrace on 21:48 - Oct 24 by Jules4367

“What is your aim?”

“By shooting?”

1 shot
Not on target

Sorry but is anyone else annoyed at their being paid for this???
Absolute Disgrace on 22:08 - Oct 24 with 4026 viewswelwynranger

Absolute Disgrace on 21:43 - Oct 24 by hoops_legend

Makes me depressed watching

In 60yrs of watching Rangers.
I have never been so dispirited.
I've defended them against anything nd anyone.
But they are now giving me nothing to work with.
Absolutely gutted.
Absolute Disgrace on 22:11 - Oct 24 with 3920 viewsNortholt_Rs

Absolute Disgrace on 21:52 - Oct 24 by GaryBannister86

Because we are tiny QPR and it is a privilege to just be on the same pitch as the mighty WBA.

His mentality has been a farce from the moment he arrived. He honestly thinks we are smaller than Wycombe or something.

We will be if he stays here any longer. HAS to go tonight. Should’ve gone weeks ago. In fact, it was an insane appointment in the first place. The club is run by absolute morons.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Absolute Disgrace on 22:11 - Oct 24 with 3919 viewsLowerloftLad

League one

Papa John's trophy 🏆

New away days.

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Absolute Disgrace on 22:13 - Oct 24 with 3863 viewsbosh67

Is it just the manager though?

The squad is so weak and so dis-balanced it is laughable.

Even is GA gets the boot who the f*ck would want to inherit this lot?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Absolute Disgrace on 22:15 - Oct 24 with 3793 viewshubble

I saw Bristol Rovers play Cambridge Utd in League 1 last year. It was agricultural. I don't want to go back there. I can't take another relegation!

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Absolute Disgrace on 22:18 - Oct 24 with 3715 viewsstowmarketrange

Absolute Disgrace on 22:15 - Oct 24 by hubble

I saw Bristol Rovers play Cambridge Utd in League 1 last year. It was agricultural. I don't want to go back there. I can't take another relegation!

I think you’ll have to.
Absolute Disgrace on 22:21 - Oct 24 with 3646 viewsJules4367

Absolute Disgrace on 22:13 - Oct 24 by bosh67

Is it just the manager though?

The squad is so weak and so dis-balanced it is laughable.

Even is GA gets the boot who the f*ck would want to inherit this lot?

No it’s not Gareth

It’s Dykes, Dozell Clark Salter Paal and all the others wasters including coaches who are not doing what they are being paid to do!!
Absolute Disgrace on 22:23 - Oct 24 with 3584 viewsHayesender

I'm dreading the Leicester game. If I hadn't already bought my train ticket, I don't think I'd bother. Gonna be embarrassing.

Without wishing to sound over dramatic, I think we could be witnessing the slow death of our football club. Where the fck do we go from here?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Absolute Disgrace on 22:33 - Oct 24 with 3434 viewsGaryBannister86

Absolute Disgrace on 22:21 - Oct 24 by Jules4367

No it’s not Gareth

It’s Dykes, Dozell Clark Salter Paal and all the others wasters including coaches who are not doing what they are being paid to do!!

"it's not Gareth" - christ. He certainly isn't helping.

If he hadn't been some half decent player for us who ran about a bit in League flipping One and scored a screamer against Rushden and flipping Diamonds or whoever it was - would you be so forgiving?

Get him out.
Absolute Disgrace on 22:39 - Oct 24 with 3323 viewsEN_Ranger

Absolute Disgrace on 21:51 - Oct 24 by ozexile

he sets us up as if we are a League 2 team playing a Prem team away in a cup tie, it’s admitting defeat before we’ve even kicked off!
Absolute Disgrace on 22:44 - Oct 24 with 3221 viewsconnell10

The Ginger Twa t should have been sent off to , looks like Joey Barton Mark 2 .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Absolute Disgrace on 23:39 - Oct 24 with 2874 viewsdavman

Absolute Disgrace on 22:11 - Oct 24 by LowerloftLad

League one

Papa John's trophy 🏆

New away days.

Against U21 teams which will stuff us.

This pain isn't ending any time soon is it?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Absolute Disgrace on 23:56 - Oct 24 with 2792 viewsJules4367

Absolute Disgrace on 22:33 - Oct 24 by GaryBannister86

"it's not Gareth" - christ. He certainly isn't helping.

If he hadn't been some half decent player for us who ran about a bit in League flipping One and scored a screamer against Rushden and flipping Diamonds or whoever it was - would you be so forgiving?

Get him out.

I’m not saying Gareth isn’t an issue- obviously he is but I cannot believe that you bring in any manager and Dykes or Sinclair will become a scoring duo or Dozell and Clarke Salter or Willock will play well or out defence will know how to defend!

So my blame is more directed at the players as it is they who consistently under perform at all levels and as much as Gareth does to motivate them he is not in control of how they pass shoot defend of take throw ins!!

So annoyed at players first Gareth second!!
[Post edited 25 Oct 2023 0:19]
Absolute Disgrace on 07:32 - Oct 25 with 2340 viewsSK_hoops

The single most important thing we need is a new DOF and a new head of recruitment. When was the last time we bought a decent player from the lower leagues? There are plenty about! Instead we buy past their sell by date players or players like Andre Dozzell who my Ipswich mate said was hopeless.
Absolute Disgrace on 07:52 - Oct 25 with 2266 viewsRangers67

Absolute Disgrace on 23:56 - Oct 24 by Jules4367

I’m not saying Gareth isn’t an issue- obviously he is but I cannot believe that you bring in any manager and Dykes or Sinclair will become a scoring duo or Dozell and Clarke Salter or Willock will play well or out defence will know how to defend!

So my blame is more directed at the players as it is they who consistently under perform at all levels and as much as Gareth does to motivate them he is not in control of how they pass shoot defend of take throw ins!!

So annoyed at players first Gareth second!!
[Post edited 25 Oct 2023 0:19]

But he is in charge of how they pass, shoot and defend, he is the manager ! He brought in his coaching team and things have got worse. He is so far out of his depth but the really sad thing is the effect it is having on the fans . I have absolutely no sympathy for Gareth, he is being well paid to run this club into the ground on the pitch. Off the pitch not his doing but how he has not been sacked yet astounds me.
Every game he is being out coached,the lame excuse of injuries etc doesn,t wash if you look at the job the guy atWest Brom is doing with an even more disastrous injury list. All this we will fight our way out of this post match sh#t is really wearing thin now. It is obvious to anyone that he is hanging on for a pay of and for a man who claims to love the club that is a disgrace. I don,t care who we get in to replace him as it doesn,t matter, anyone would be better than him and his mates
Absolute Disgrace on 09:48 - Oct 25 with 2058 viewsLazyFan

Last year we lost to Blackburn, we were two goals down and I noticed that the forward line was not pressing.

When you are two goals down, you HAVE to press, otherwise the oppo just passes it around and waste several minutes, before either you finally do press em or they decide to have a go.

Last night, we did the same. 2-0 down and just standing off the oppo defence, conceding the loss as a victory of not losing more goals. Pathetic.

Just not good enough. When you are losing with 10 men, you press and press hard as that's all you can do. They did not even do that until the subs came on.

Gaz has lost the plot or worse the team and probably both.
He cannot stay if they won't play for him, as that's his style, passionate players who run through brick walls as they are not as talented as the oppo. If they won't do that then he's no better than any of us. Time for him to go if the players wont bust a gut.

zzzzzzzzzz

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024