Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. 08:02 - Feb 12 with 47312 viewsGruntfuttock

Never started one before...never even thought of it. But the new QPR calls for a new thread starter...I'm going 2-1 to us (not exactly a massacre, but it'll do)
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 09:24 - Feb 12 with 7290 viewscolinallcars

In keeping with the movie themed thread title, I think the team will show True Grit and win this one.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 09:32 - Feb 12 with 7277 viewsTheChef

1-1

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 10:10 - Feb 12 with 7198 viewsBklynRanger

Halfway through the annual campaign of 'Valentine's Day is over-rated bollocks and everywhere will be rammed'.

Looking good. Won't mention the football until around 7.30pm. Sorted.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 11:53 - Feb 12 with 7083 viewsMalintabuk

Had it all arranged... limo booked to whisk Mrs MinT and I to the restaurant..... flowers in the back of the limo and the bubbly on ice.
The in car entertainment washing over us with the best Micael Bubbly songs. I made the effort with a the Tux looking its finest and Mrs MinT looking particularly radiant.... all spoiled by not having a MacDonalds close to the Bet 365 stadium.... drat
Still there is always next year...
Missed Narrich Saturday as we rook the grandkids to see Wizard of Oz, so I got a free pass tonight.
Heading up in a while... love a win.... in true Kevin Keegan accent.... but in all honesty take the draw, but a loss God no.... so heart 3-0 us.... head 1-1..... despondent 0-1 a draw
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 12:34 - Feb 12 with 7001 viewsHayesender

I for one am not gonna get carried away.

0-3

Poll: Shamima Beghum

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 13:10 - Feb 12 with 6924 viewsMedwayR

A massive game and opportunity for us but I have a horrible feeling Charity Park Rangers will reappear and we'll lose to The Beaker People.

Poll: Who’s better?

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 13:21 - Feb 12 with 6868 viewsconnell10

I thought Spaceman was the champion match thread starter . I'll go 1-1 .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 13:27 - Feb 12 with 6851 viewsnumptydumpty

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 13:21 - Feb 12 by connell10

I thought Spaceman was the champion match thread starter . I'll go 1-1 .

Two nil Rangers

Nailed on win for the rangers boys...

We are going up.
Say, we are going up.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Login to get fewer ads

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 14:04 - Feb 12 with 6760 viewsHoopstar

This has been a brave call to start a match thread against someone on the run Spaceman is.

If we lose, we will be launching the permanent banning petition I'd say!
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 14:37 - Feb 12 with 6683 viewshubble

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 14:04 - Feb 12 by Hoopstar

This has been a brave call to start a match thread against someone on the run Spaceman is.

If we lose, we will be launching the permanent banning petition I'd say!

Indeed - I'm a bit concerned about the title too!

Envisaging a smooth journey for the team and fans, a mellow victory, a happy Valentines... no massacres!

[Post edited 12 Feb 14:37]

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 15:05 - Feb 12 with 6629 viewsDorse

I predict a high number of people off work as a consequence of this match. Sprained penii, 'Baywatch Wrist', knackers like bats' wings - the lot. They'll blame it on Valentines Day, but we'll know. We'll know.

A big win for us.

Please.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 15:11 - Feb 12 with 6609 viewsBklynRanger

I think the OP is referring to a massacre of Stoke, which is fine Shirley?!
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 15:16 - Feb 12 with 6593 viewsBluce_Ree

Stoke can F**K OFF. I'm done predicting scores but I'm feeling a win for the supers.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 15:22 - Feb 12 with 6571 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Is it me or, has the OP got some neck on him starting a fred for the first time with no form and when previous fred posters are on a roll? That, or he's got cajones as big as an elephant!

Good luck to him!

Speaking of posters with grande cajones, what ever happened to E17 after his 2023 back-to-back-to-back winning sequence?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 15:23 - Feb 12 with 6568 viewsR_from_afar

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 09:24 - Feb 12 by colinallcars

In keeping with the movie themed thread title, I think the team will show True Grit and win this one.

Sticking to the film theme, Id love it it to be 'One flew into The Potters' net".

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 15:47 - Feb 12 with 6505 viewskensalriser

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 15:22 - Feb 12 by PlanetHonneywood

Is it me or, has the OP got some neck on him starting a fred for the first time with no form and when previous fred posters are on a roll? That, or he's got cajones as big as an elephant!

Good luck to him!

Speaking of posters with grande cajones, what ever happened to E17 after his 2023 back-to-back-to-back winning sequence?

No win, no continuing match thread privileges. Them's the rules.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 15:47 - Feb 12 with 6509 viewsSpaceman_P

I allow this mid-week prediction, however hope this title don't come to bite us in the arse.

I think we will make clay of Stoke though, so 2-0 us.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 17:40 - Feb 12 with 6335 viewsBoston

I'm bumping this thread to piss off Bazz.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 17:48 - Feb 12 with 6319 viewsBklynRanger

It's an old fashioned match thread custody battle...
[Post edited 12 Feb 17:49]
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 18:11 - Feb 12 with 6267 viewscolinallcars

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 17:48 - Feb 12 by BklynRanger

My wife Celine was going to post on the other match thread site but I told her that one's not accepting new posts. Poor Celine.
[Post edited 12 Feb 18:18]
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 18:23 - Feb 12 with 6219 viewsBrianMcCarthy

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 17:48 - Feb 12 by BklynRanger

It's the kids I feel sorry for.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 18:45 - Feb 12 with 6157 viewsHantsR

I've hated my two visits to SJoke FC - however, the potteries museums were really good and Mrs Hants enjoyed the visit with me. Otherwise they're just a load of saggar maker bottom knockers!
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:45 - Feb 12 with 6050 viewsDorse

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 18:23 - Feb 12 by BrianMcCarthy

It's the kids I feel sorry for.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 23:05 - Feb 12 with 5827 viewsnumptydumpty

Just the word "Stoke" is dull.

The city even more so.

The team never has amounted to much and its halcyon days were when Tony Pulis was charge !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 01:16 - Feb 13 with 5703 viewsrrrspricey

Want that twunt Dutch Mountain Dog (Rivals days?) et al to be crying into their pots on Wednesday.

Hated them then, hate them now and always will.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024