Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 13:27 - Mar 20 with 8928 viewsNorthernr

As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 16:34 - Mar 20 with 2200 viewsLongsufferingR

As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 15:36 - Mar 20 by aston_hoop

Just in case, it would be nice if Cov are already in the playoffs by then but also, crucially, in the FA Cup final. Just so the players phone it in a bit as they dont fancy getting injured before two potential Wembley trips. Just in case we need something that day

Also, the FA Cup Final and Championship playoff final are on consecutive days, which makes it fun if they do make it.

Nothing that can't be solved with an "unbiased" referee appointment for their semi-final
As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 17:29 - Mar 20 with 2045 viewsJules4367

I called the train company and said that I wanted to go to Coventry, but they wouldn’t talk to me 🙄 (granddad joke!)

Ridiculous timing !!

However as an earlier post- let’s see what happens with Brum and Sheff Wed before being concerned re Coventry.

Please Rs make a decent fight of it !!
As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 17:55 - Mar 20 with 1986 viewsTomS

When can we expect confirmation of Keith Stroud being appointed for the match?
As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 17:56 - Mar 20 with 1982 viewsdaveB

As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 16:32 - Mar 20 by Watford_Ranger

Even with the stupid KO time expect it to be tight for tickets if we need something. Despite the ground holding 32000 Leeds have been given 2500.

They have given half the away end to Coventry fans for the run in so we'll get the same 2500
As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 17:58 - Mar 20 with 1971 viewsdaveB

As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 16:12 - Mar 20 by Snipper

Bloody hell, that’s terrible planning.

With the money guaranteed just for getting promotion to the Premier League, surely Coventry would have to bin off the FA Cup final.

What are they meant to do?

it's very unlikely though that they'll get to the playoff final and fa cup final
As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 18:00 - Mar 20 with 1961 viewsWalnut

As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 16:32 - Mar 20 by Watford_Ranger

Even with the stupid KO time expect it to be tight for tickets if we need something. Despite the ground holding 32000 Leeds have been given 2500.

I read somewhere Cov are giving more of the South (away) stand to home fans for the run in and the away sections are squeezed over hence that 2500 allocation.
. For our last 2 up there we've had just on 4000 both times but dare I say, we'd only have wanted that if something rested on the game for us this time?
As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 18:45 - Mar 20 with 1889 viewssaxbend

I'm hoping the Leeds game gets moved too so I could actually make it. Typical if it's the one time Leeds actually play at 3pm on a Saturday.
As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 18:55 - Mar 20 with 1864 viewsStanisgod

As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 18:45 - Mar 20 by saxbend

I'm hoping the Leeds game gets moved too so I could actually make it. Typical if it's the one time Leeds actually play at 3pm on a Saturday.

Noooo! Im flying in from Vegas 9 o'clock Saturday morning.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Login to get fewer ads

As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 19:24 - Mar 20 with 1822 viewsqpr_1968

As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 16:27 - Mar 20 by Northernr

They'd have to move one, you can't have that.

thought there was a ruling that all last games of the season had to ko the same time.
due to the fact that the other teams would know what to do if it effected promotion or relegation.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 19:27 - Mar 20 with 1793 viewsqpr_1968

As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 13:50 - Mar 20 by TheChef

Is the stadium OK though?

Had the pleasure of being there for the first ever game at the Ricoh (QPR duly handed over a 3-0 home win) and it was clearly nowhere near 100% finished!

was at that first game as well......the ground was falling to bits as much as it was new.
chunks of concrete missing from the columns down on the concourse.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 19:38 - Mar 20 with 1778 viewsSuperhoops2808

As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 14:14 - Mar 20 by EastR

Train strikes?

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/the-tube-underground-strikes-aslef-dates-

The train strikes are only in April at the moment

Tube strikes April and May
As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 22:46 - Mar 20 with 1611 viewsCLAREMAN1995

As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 17:58 - Mar 20 by daveB

it's very unlikely though that they'll get to the playoff final and fa cup final

There is zero chance they are taking out Man Utd so its going to be all about top 6 for them IMO.
They started out this Season nearly as bad as ourselves but then hit the winning streak and zoomed up the table .
Beating Wolves after falling behind in the last minute then scoring twice is very impressive fair play to them.
I hope we are safe by then its a tough place to grab 3 points
As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 05:47 - Mar 21 with 1484 viewsQPROslo

As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 18:45 - Mar 20 by saxbend

Same for me. I found relatively cheap tickets back from Thailand to Oslo, grabbed them quick, too quick not thinking about the football, so if the Leeds game goes ahead on the Friday or Saturday it'll be the first game I'll miss live electronically this season. I'm hoping the game is moved to the Sunday or Monday after.
As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 07:47 - Mar 21 with 1406 viewsdaveB

When will they announce if Leeds is moving? Not sure what the hold up is, pretty obvious which teams are going to be involved at the top for tv games
As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 08:01 - Mar 21 with 1391 viewsWatford_Ranger

As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 07:47 - Mar 21 by daveB

When will they announce if Leeds is moving? Not sure what the hold up is, pretty obvious which teams are going to be involved at the top for tv games

April 5th

But football without fans is nothing or something #efl
As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 08:26 - Mar 21 with 1361 viewsAntti_Heinola

As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 22:46 - Mar 20 by CLAREMAN1995

There is zero chance they are taking out Man Utd so its going to be all about top 6 for them IMO.
They started out this Season nearly as bad as ourselves but then hit the winning streak and zoomed up the table .
Beating Wolves after falling behind in the last minute then scoring twice is very impressive fair play to them.
I hope we are safe by then its a tough place to grab 3 points

United are so unpredictable - from decent to utterly rubbish in the blink of an eye (see their Newport win). Cov definitely have a chance, no doubt about it.

Bare bones.

As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 08:32 - Mar 21 with 1346 viewsngbqpr

As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 08:26 - Mar 21 by Antti_Heinola

United are so unpredictable - from decent to utterly rubbish in the blink of an eye (see their Newport win). Cov definitely have a chance, no doubt about it.

Agreed. If you strip away all the noise that always surrounds United...they're only a couple of places above Wolves in the table.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 08:37 - Mar 21 with 1332 viewsNorthernr

As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 19:24 - Mar 20 by qpr_1968

thought there was a ruling that all last games of the season had to ko the same time.
due to the fact that the other teams would know what to do if it effected promotion or relegation.

I mean they'd have to move either the cup final or the play-off final, you couldn't ask a team to play them both in two days.
As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 09:16 - Mar 21 with 1286 viewsJeff

As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 08:37 - Mar 21 by Northernr

I mean they'd have to move either the cup final or the play-off final, you couldn't ask a team to play them both in two days.

I'm led to believe that the contingency in place for this is that they'll swap the League 2 and Championship playoff finals around as they're on differing weekends...

Can we not knock it?

As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 10:05 - Mar 21 with 1200 viewsSpongeParr

How much are train tickets for this, usually?

Just looked and it's over £110 or so. More times to be released or is that about right? I looked previously and they were about £60, as I plan to go to this one, if I can.
As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 10:19 - Mar 21 with 1175 viewsNorthernr

As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 10:05 - Mar 21 by SpongeParr

How much are train tickets for this, usually?

Just looked and it's over £110 or so. More times to be released or is that about right? I looked previously and they were about £60, as I plan to go to this one, if I can.

The trains look screwed, not sure if Avanti are yet to do their timetable or what's going on.
Either way it shouldn't be £110, an off peak return is £64 on Avanti or £42 on West Mids.

This post has been edited by an administrator
As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 10:20 - Mar 21 with 1173 viewsloftus77

As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 15:14 - Mar 20 by TheChef

Of course, that was the only goal he scored for Coventry...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eoin_Jess

I never realised that. Jeez.....
As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 10:41 - Mar 21 with 1113 viewsSpongeParr

As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 10:19 - Mar 21 by Northernr

The trains look screwed, not sure if Avanti are yet to do their timetable or what's going on.
Either way it shouldn't be £110, an off peak return is £64 on Avanti or £42 on West Mids.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Ahh, I was being silly. I am looking at 4 tickets so I presumed it was the cost per ticket, not the total price!
As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 10:53 - Mar 21 with 1093 viewsNorthernr

As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 10:41 - Mar 21 by SpongeParr

Ahh, I was being silly. I am looking at 4 tickets so I presumed it was the cost per ticket, not the total price!

Think there's only 4-5 of those West Mids things will get you there in time for kick off so could be... interesting.
As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 11:00 - Mar 21 with 1074 viewsEastR

As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 19:38 - Mar 20 by Superhoops2808

The train strikes are only in April at the moment

Tube strikes April and May

Yes, I was thinking tube to mainline station on the 4th with tube strike that day

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024