Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread 07:48 - Apr 7 with 46545 viewsSpaceman_P

Is a Devonshire pasty better than a Cornish one? too much cider in your glass, too much petrol in your car.

The long trip on a Tuesday night, doesn't sound good on paper, the relegation battle is nigh.

Marti will be fuming and Xavi (the calm before the storm). Serious words will have been had, hopefully heads will have been smacked (not with Ilias' rocks mind).

Sorry Monkey, I am going to take the reigns on this one. You did very well, a great effort, the team let you down yesterday. How can they disrespect both Monkey and Marti in the way they did?

Not feeling too confident with this one, plus I will be working and will miss the stream.

But you know the guys, they do have it in them. But we can't underestimate the Country bumpkins.

Plymuffs 0 - 1 QPR The goal coming from either Willock or Chair, just because they owe us one. Although I would like to see the Danish Messiah finally grab a goal and hopefully resurrect the teams spirits.

tight game!! tighter than discos' prose and tighter than Taylor Richards' agent.

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:27 - Apr 9 with 1945 viewsaston_hoop

Crap. Begovic, fcking Begovic

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:27 - Apr 9 with 1937 viewsToast_R

Begovic drops a clanger. What a cock up.
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:27 - Apr 9 with 1922 viewsMalintabuk

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:26 - Apr 9 by Superhoops2808

Anyone still slating Begovic?? Great save

I'm going to slate him now............that was pathetic
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:27 - Apr 9 with 1918 viewsDorse

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:26 - Apr 9 by Superhoops2808

Well, he can't catch fcuking corners...

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:27 - Apr 9 with 1916 viewslassel

Begovic…..
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:27 - Apr 9 with 1908 viewsBenny_the_Ball

You were saying? Begovic you clown.
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:27 - Apr 9 with 1890 viewsSuperhoops2808

And as I say that Begovic f**ks it up
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:28 - Apr 9 with 1882 viewsNgaiTahu_Hoop

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:23 - Apr 9 by Benny_the_Ball

Why isn't Smyth shooting there???

Oh well
Login to get fewer ads

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:28 - Apr 9 with 1869 viewstraininvain

Pathetic goalkeeping.
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:28 - Apr 9 with 1859 viewsQPR_Hibs

Yep

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread (n/t) on 21:28 - Apr 9 with 1860 viewsR_from_afar

[Post edited 9 Apr 21:28]

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:28 - Apr 9 with 1837 viewsMick_S

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:27 - Apr 9 by CamberleyR

FFS Begovic

Oh my god keeper

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:28 - Apr 9 with 1820 viewsMonkey_Roots

Yep.

Cùnt.
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:28 - Apr 9 with 1806 viewsqprxtc

What a f uck up
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:28 - Apr 9 with 1713 viewsSuperhoops2808

I take it back... Shocking
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:29 - Apr 9 with 1649 viewsGloucs_R

Arghhhh

Poll: Are we staying up?

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:29 - Apr 9 with 1616 viewsQPRSteve

Appalling keeping
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:29 - Apr 9 with 1610 viewsaston_hoop

Wednesday back level

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:29 - Apr 9 with 1590 viewslassel

Adomah own goal….
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:29 - Apr 9 with 1573 viewsDamo1962

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:23 - Apr 9 by Benny_the_Ball

Why isn't Smyth shooting there???

Because he would miss 😉
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:29 - Apr 9 with 1557 viewsderbyhoop

Saturday again. Guy scores without knowing anything about it.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:29 - Apr 9 with 1552 viewsstevec

Unreal, Plymouth are so poor.
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:29 - Apr 9 with 1543 viewsGaryBannister86

Well done Begovic you complete tosspot
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:29 - Apr 9 with 1525 viewsBluce_Ree

Sake.

Weds drawing too.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:30 - Apr 9 with 1409 viewsnumptydumpty

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:29 - Apr 9 by Gloucs_R

Arghhhh

Sheffield Wednesday equalise

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024