Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy Zamoraaaaaaa Day 03:32 - May 24 with 4843 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Ten years, seriously, where does the time go?

Phil Parry's commentary still brings goosebumps.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Happy Zamoraaaaaaa Day on 04:48 - May 24 with 2570 viewsFredManRave

"Fookin Wànkers" still the best football related clip in the history of fooball related clips.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Happy Zamoraaaaaaa Day on 06:41 - May 24 with 2476 viewsHAYESBOY

'Junior Hoilett, battles and scraps and he wants it'......

I wonder how much added time would have been added on with the new rules?

Smells like a trout farm in here

Happy Zamoraaaaaaa Day on 06:52 - May 24 with 2456 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Happy Zamoraaaaaaa Day on 06:41 - May 24 by HAYESBOY

'Junior Hoilett, battles and scraps and he wants it'......

I wonder how much added time would have been added on with the new rules?

Would. You. Believe. It. No! Unbelievable!!

For years afterwards, Phil Parry's commentary was my morning reveille. After six months, Mrs. PH - not a morning person - would simply say in gruff sleepy tones, 'Morning Bobby'.

As I wake in the bosom of a West London morning, it's also a beautiful sunny day as it was 10 years ago. I'm now going to find Mr. Parry's handy work and blast it out for herself which I'm sure she'll love.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!

Happy Zamoraaaaaaa Day on 06:56 - May 24 with 2446 viewsdmm

Happy Zamoraaaaaaa Day on 07:38 - May 24 with 2361 viewsdaveB

Extended highlights with Gary O'Neil tunnel footage

Happy Zamoraaaaaaa Day on 08:03 - May 24 with 2301 viewsstevec

Wonderful day out.

Football wise it feels like 10 long years since. Timewise it seems like yesterday.
Happy Zamoraaaaaaa Day on 08:11 - May 24 with 2294 viewsGaryBannister86

Happy Zamoraaaaaaa Day on 06:52 - May 24 by PlanetHonneywood

For years afterwards, Phil Parry's commentary was my morning reveille. After six months, Mrs. PH - not a morning person - would simply say in gruff sleepy tones, 'Morning Bobby'.

As I wake in the bosom of a West London morning, it's also a beautiful sunny day as it was 10 years ago. I'm now going to find Mr. Parry's handy work and blast it out for herself which I'm sure she'll love.

Wasn't it quite a bad day weather wise? Lashed it down? Then....towards the end of the second half the sun came out.

And, finally, we had our day in the sun.
Happy Zamoraaaaaaa Day on 08:27 - May 24 with 2240 viewsPaddyhoops

52 notes for my ticket 10 years ago. I wonder how much today?
Would have paid thousands if I knew we would win like that.
Login to get fewer ads

Happy Zamoraaaaaaa Day on 08:34 - May 24 with 2225 viewsdmm

I missed 1967 but was there for 2014. I can die a happy man.
Happy Zamoraaaaaaa Day on 08:49 - May 24 with 2154 viewsthehat

Happy Zamoraaaaaaa Day on 06:52 - May 24 by PlanetHonneywood

Does anyone have a link for the Phil Parry commentary - Would love to hear that again on this very special day?
Happy Zamoraaaaaaa Day on 09:07 - May 24 with 2106 viewsLblock

Seeing my team win a major trophy at Wembley ticked off the football bucket list

Sadly seeing them play in a meaningful competition overseas will probably not be achieved

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Happy Zamoraaaaaaa Day on 09:08 - May 24 with 2102 viewsHooparoo

Still makes me smile after all this time. Happy memories of jumping round the lounge room at 2 o’clock in the morning! 😎 The dog thought I was mental and ran outside

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Happy Zamoraaaaaaa Day on 09:10 - May 24 with 2096 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Happy Zamoraaaaaaa Day on 08:49 - May 24 by thehat

Does anyone have a link for the Phil Parry commentary - Would love to hear that again on this very special day?

I just googled 'Phil Parry Commentary QPR 2014 playoff' and got it, but can't upload for some reason. I only get lots of code.

Great to hear it again. Mrs PH not so engaged. My chums and I were in the Bull in Shepherds Bush for drinks. I'm there shortly, if the pub is still there, guess where ses having lunch!!!

Happy Zamoraaaaaaa Day on 09:13 - May 24 with 2091 viewscyprusmel

Whoever had the idea to put the blue and white QPR flags on the supporters seats was a genius.
It created a really vibrant and magic atmosphere compared to the bland Derby end.
Happy Zamoraaaaaaa Day on 09:14 - May 24 with 2090 viewsNorthernr

Happy Zamoraaaaaaa Day on 09:47 - May 24 with 1991 viewsthame_hoops

Happy Zamoraaaaaaa Day on 09:13 - May 24 by cyprusmel

Whoever had the idea to put the blue and white QPR flags on the supporters seats was a genius.
It created a really vibrant and magic atmosphere compared to the bland Derby end.

10 years....wow.

yeh that was a great idea, looked amazing looking across the rangers end from the top deck
Happy Zamoraaaaaaa Day on 09:50 - May 24 with 1976 viewsTheChef

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Happy Zamoraaaaaaa Day on 10:01 - May 24 with 1947 viewsJuzzie

Derby said to their fans "bring your colours".
QPR said to their fans "we'll supply the colours"

Great touch.
Happy Zamoraaaaaaa Day on 10:01 - May 24 with 1943 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Orthodox _Hoop and I were upgraded to the Armani box by 'Uncle Tony' (his wife's not Fernandes) and went mental obviously when we scored.
Looking down after I forgot we were above all Derby fans and felt a tad sorry for them, they'd been properly champ managered.

I had a nice walk back after with a fresh bottle of JD to lessen the journey.

Splendid day out.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Happy Zamoraaaaaaa Day on 10:04 - May 24 with 1928 viewsStrawberryHillR

If you get to do the tour of the new training ground, the chap who does it has a good story about that day, the late decision to get the flags, the panic trying to get them made, shipped and put on seats, and how Derby kicked off because they didn't think of it...
Happy Zamoraaaaaaa Day on 10:11 - May 24 with 1898 viewsQPunkR

Happy Zamoraaaaaaa Day on 10:04 - May 24 by StrawberryHillR

If you get to do the tour of the new training ground, the chap who does it has a good story about that day, the late decision to get the flags, the panic trying to get them made, shipped and put on seats, and how Derby kicked off because they didn't think of it...

As long as I live, I will never forget the sound that erupted when the ball hit the back of the net

QPR - "shit but local"

Happy Zamoraaaaaaa Day on 10:16 - May 24 with 1874 viewsstowmarketrange

Happy Zamoraaaaaaa Day on 09:10 - May 24 by PlanetHonneywood

I just googled 'Phil Parry Commentary QPR 2014 playoff' and got it, but can't upload for some reason. I only get lots of code.

Great to hear it again. Mrs PH not so engaged. My chums and I were in the Bull in Shepherds Bush for drinks. I'm there shortly, if the pub is still there, guess where ses having lunch!!!

If you watch the bbc highlights available on YouTube,I’m the idiot wearing the Harry Redknapp mask at the very start of the show.Luckily most of my family chose not to wear them.
What a great day and night though.
Happy Zamoraaaaaaa Day on 10:27 - May 24 with 1841 viewsqpr1976

Happy Zamoraaaaaaa Day on 07:38 - May 24 by daveB

Extended highlights with Gary O'Neil tunnel footage

Wait a minute….. Richard Keogh’s wearing the wrong colours !
Happy Zamoraaaaaaa Day on 11:38 - May 24 with 1703 viewsthehat

Happy Zamoraaaaaaa Day on 09:50 - May 24 by TheChef

Thanks for the links chaps - Great memories indeed!!

Clive - I remember your match report being pretty special too - Is it on archive somewhere it would be a good day to read it again in the Garden with a large G&T.
Happy Zamoraaaaaaa Day on 11:53 - May 24 with 1661 viewsNorthernr

Happy Zamoraaaaaaa Day on 11:38 - May 24 by thehat

Thanks for the links chaps - Great memories indeed!!

Clive - I remember your match report being pretty special too - Is it on archive somewhere it would be a good day to read it again in the Garden with a large G&T.

all the old match reports can be found along the top bar
Features >>> Match Reports >>> Year
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024