Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next five matches 13:37 - Nov 29 with 2248 viewsnix

We've got a tough few games coming up. What what would be a reasonable points haul?

Bristol City H
Huddersfield A
Millwall A
Reading H
Stoke H

I'd be pleased with 7 from that. Six might be respectable.

Next five matches on 13:50 - Nov 29 with 1964 viewsHarbour

An optimistic 9

BC 3
Hudd 1
MW 1
Read 3
Stoke 1
Next five matches on 13:52 - Nov 29 with 1958 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I think we're competitive in every game at the moment. Wouldn't be afraid of any of them.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Next five matches on 14:21 - Nov 29 with 1899 viewsMatch82

I'll take 6 points from any set of 5 matches, that will see you safe at the end of the year. Start averaging 7 or 8 from every set of 5 and you're in the playoff conversation.
Next five matches on 14:22 - Nov 29 with 1893 viewsloftus77

Next five matches on 15:08 - Nov 29 with 1827 viewsstowmarketrange

15 would do me fine.
Next five matches on 15:13 - Nov 29 with 1822 viewsdistortR

Next five matches on 15:08 - Nov 29 by stowmarketrange

15 would do me fine.

15 and then a sheff wed joker stylee 6 to make 21.
Next five matches on 17:48 - Nov 29 with 1698 viewsMalintabuk

3 at home you would hope 4 possibly 5 and sneak a draw away somewhere .... so 6 out of that lot push a 7 any more .........result
But using the same old story will have to see how well this paper thin squad will do with injuries and suspensions in this busy period
Next five matches on 18:00 - Nov 29 with 1661 viewsBoston

BC - 3
HT - 1
M - 1
R - 1
SC - 3

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Next five matches on 18:06 - Nov 29 with 1657 viewsDWQPR

The only game this season where I think that we were without doubt second best was away at Blackburn. I’m not counting Barnsley as we were very much in the game until Dickie got sent off.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Next five matches on 18:08 - Nov 29 with 1651 viewscolinallcars

I think we'll do OK. Two wins and two draws.
Next five matches on 23:03 - Nov 29 with 1520 viewsNoelmc

Next five matches on 18:06 - Nov 29 by DWQPR

The only game this season where I think that we were without doubt second best was away at Blackburn. I’m not counting Barnsley as we were very much in the game until Dickie got sent off.

Agree with you DW. So I’m hopeful of 8 or 9 points, but would be worried if it’s less than 6.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2020 11:01]
Next five matches on 23:24 - Nov 29 with 1502 viewsGreenbay

Let's be optimistic depending on who is available.
Between 9 and 11 points for us.
BC (H) 3 (despite Nakhi)
HT (A) 1
M (A) 1
R (H) 3
S (H) 3 or 1
(We did have 10 points from 5 before the loss at Brentford last Friday when we should have got at least a point against 10 men!)
Next five matches on 23:46 - Nov 29 with 1461 viewsstainrods_elbow

I'd say it'll be five or six. The goals for/against tally is going to be almost as important. Mind you, I am a 'glass half-empty-man' (allegedly).

Is Clive able to run a fun monthly competition to wager on the outcome of these blocks? Assuming a cash prize would be criminal, I'd be happy with a talking Dickie doll (complete with 'shoving' arm) and a packet of pork scratchings.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Next five matches on 00:10 - Nov 30 with 1459 viewsMyke

The only Certainty is that Wells and Smith will score the winner in their respective games
Next five matches on 00:15 - Nov 30 with 1454 viewsCiderwithRsie

Next five matches on 23:46 - Nov 29 by stainrods_elbow

I'd say it'll be five or six. The goals for/against tally is going to be almost as important. Mind you, I am a 'glass half-empty-man' (allegedly).

Is Clive able to run a fun monthly competition to wager on the outcome of these blocks? Assuming a cash prize would be criminal, I'd be happy with a talking Dickie doll (complete with 'shoving' arm) and a packet of pork scratchings.

Since I mangle my worms, what I actually called you was a "glass half-full man"

Though I was of course referring to times when the glass is in fact completely full
Next five matches on 02:20 - Nov 30 with 1405 viewstimcocking

I don't tend to look at the fixture list really. Always seems to me there's no such thing as a hard or easy match, certainly not when it comes to QPR. Far as i'm concerned, we're always as likely to beat Man City away as we are to lose at home to Swindon.

Any time we've won the previous game, i think we're going on a run. If the refs hadn't deliberately cheated us, we'd be on aforementioned run, and we'd wallop them all.

Ps With no fans, they are all away matches for both teams. No difference home and away at the moment.
Next five matches on 08:48 - Nov 30 with 1272 viewshantssi

I’m agreeing with Tim here, there’s absolutely no rhyme nor reason as to who we’ll either beat or lose to.
Having said all that I’m going 6-8 points.
Next five matches on 09:28 - Nov 30 with 1233 viewsswitchingcode

Wycombe the side I expect all fane think will be the whipping boys this season have lost 1 game in the last 7 winning 2 drawing 4.These are mad times to have a bet.
Next five matches on 09:31 - Nov 30 with 1220 viewsstevec

7 points from corresponding games last season, be pleased and surprised if we can match that.
Next five matches on 10:13 - Nov 30 with 1170 viewsnix

Next five matches on 09:28 - Nov 30 by switchingcode

Wycombe the side I expect all fane think will be the whipping boys this season have lost 1 game in the last 7 winning 2 drawing 4.These are mad times to have a bet.

Yes they've done amazingly. Especially considering they were the underdogs to win the play off final. The Championship is a bit like that. Anyone can beat anyone, and not necessarily by parking the bus either.

Pleased to see so many are optimistic about our chances over the next few matches.
Next five matches on 10:29 - Nov 30 with 1139 viewsdaveB

so hard to tell with the games coming so close together and injuries will play such a big factor in them. They are all winnable games imo
Next five matches on 10:43 - Nov 30 with 1106 viewsEastR

Next five matches on 18:00 - Nov 29 by Boston

BC - 3
HT - 1
M - 1
R - 1
SC - 3

I make that minus 9, a touch pessimistic

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Next five matches on 11:04 - Nov 30 with 1084 viewsNoelmc

Next five matches on 10:43 - Nov 30 by EastR

I make that minus 9, a touch pessimistic

Knowing the way the EFL treats us compared to other teams, it probably will be minus 9 for our involvement in the Anton Ferdinand documentary tonight.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2020 15:27]
Next five matches on 11:22 - Nov 30 with 1049 viewsngbqpr

Next five matches on 18:06 - Nov 29 by DWQPR

I felt we were in with a decent shout of a point at Blackburn right the way through to their added time third.

Agree re Barnsley.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Next five matches on 11:42 - Nov 30 with 1022 viewsTheChef

Going on current form and being optimistic, I reckon 2 wins, 2 defeats and a draw.

Couldn't actually pair those results with the fixtures though!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024