Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warbs isolating 10:35 - Oct 11 with 7630 viewsNorthernr

Warbs isolating on 10:46 - Oct 11 with 4357 viewsE17hoop

Same here.

At my house, not Warbs.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Warbs isolating on 10:57 - Oct 11 with 4289 viewsdmm

Well, first and foremost, we should hope he's okay. He's at an age where there's obviously a higher risk of a more serious illness.

It's obviously not ideal in advance of games coming up but I have a lot of confidence in John Eustace and have hoped for some time now he'd be our next manager when Warburton moves on.
Warbs isolating on 11:09 - Oct 11 with 4229 viewsMyke

Jeepers he is only 57 I think
Warbs isolating on 11:44 - Oct 11 with 4073 viewsToast_R

I've been feeling proper shite for two days now, cough feeling dizzy and a head cold.
Its been trying to come out for the last two weeks really, wake up in the morning with a throat and a sniffle but by the late morning I'm fine again. Thought I'd got away with it but it's a persistent bastard.

I do wonder if waiting on the platform out of West Bromwich and piling on to the train in the midst of a rugby maul was really a good idea a little over a fortnight ago.
Warbs isolating on 12:03 - Oct 11 with 3998 viewskensalriser

Warbs isolating on 11:44 - Oct 11 by Toast_R

I've been feeling proper shite for two days now, cough feeling dizzy and a head cold.
Its been trying to come out for the last two weeks really, wake up in the morning with a throat and a sniffle but by the late morning I'm fine again. Thought I'd got away with it but it's a persistent bastard.

I do wonder if waiting on the platform out of West Bromwich and piling on to the train in the midst of a rugby maul was really a good idea a little over a fortnight ago.

Get a covid test.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Warbs isolating on 12:12 - Oct 11 with 3942 viewsbosh67

There is also a very bad cold and flu type bug going around that isn't Covid19. Know about half a dozen people with it but but doesn't register as Covid19.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Warbs isolating on 12:21 - Oct 11 with 3899 viewssevenhoop

Warbs isolating on 12:12 - Oct 11 by bosh67

There is also a very bad cold and flu type bug going around that isn't Covid19. Know about half a dozen people with it but but doesn't register as Covid19.

yes loads of that going around - one of my work colleagues had the fluey bug for a week and then got Covid straight away!
Warbs isolating on 12:24 - Oct 11 with 3885 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Best wishes to him.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Warbs isolating on 13:15 - Oct 11 with 3731 viewsterryb

Best wishes to MW. I hope you recover quickly.

Also good luck to John Eustace for this saturday.
Warbs isolating on 13:56 - Oct 11 with 3593 viewsLazyFan

Remember it's his choice to be double jabbed based on lots of science and not trying to do his own research from just reading dark web forums without doing any substantial double-blind experiments across a vast varied concise target population.

So, I hope any Woke people won't get upset that he has taken his choice to be double jabbed, where avoided taking up an ICU bed by serving his country on the front line in fighting the pandemic.

zzzzzzzzzz

Warbs isolating on 14:51 - Oct 11 with 3453 viewsBoston

Remember, keep them separated?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Warbs isolating on 14:52 - Oct 11 with 3452 viewswillis1980

Warbs isolating on 13:56 - Oct 11 by LazyFan

Remember it's his choice to be double jabbed based on lots of science and not trying to do his own research from just reading dark web forums without doing any substantial double-blind experiments across a vast varied concise target population.

So, I hope any Woke people won't get upset that he has taken his choice to be double jabbed, where avoided taking up an ICU bed by serving his country on the front line in fighting the pandemic.

i dont understand
Warbs isolating on 15:04 - Oct 11 with 3412 viewsconnell10

The main thing is what players has he been in close contact and were said players vaccinated.?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Warbs isolating on 15:34 - Oct 11 with 3331 viewsTheChef

Eh?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Warbs isolating on 15:36 - Oct 11 with 3322 viewsdmm

I've never seen 'Woke' being associated with Anti-Vaxxers who I would have thought would be more likely to be Anti-'Woke'...if you get my drift.
Warbs isolating on 16:30 - Oct 11 with 3236 viewsGloryHunter

Warbs isolating on 15:36 - Oct 11 by dmm

I've never seen 'Woke' being associated with Anti-Vaxxers who I would have thought would be more likely to be Anti-'Woke'...if you get my drift.

I think he might be suggesting that the vaccination has given Warbs Covid? Or that the vaccination doesn't work? Both crackpot theories are in circulation.
Warbs isolating on 17:38 - Oct 11 with 3076 viewsstevec

What’s Warbs doing on dark web forums?
Warbs isolating on 17:43 - Oct 11 with 3066 viewsdavman

Warbs isolating on 10:46 - Oct 11 by E17hoop

Same here.

At my house, not Warbs.

And me. Went to the dirty north this weekend, bought something home. Just praying I don't pass it on to my family especially seeing as they haven't let our 15 year old get vaxxed...

Positive Lateral Flow; just waiting for the home PCR test...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Warbs isolating on 19:35 - Oct 11 with 2865 viewsStanisgod

Warbs isolating on 12:12 - Oct 11 by bosh67

Mrs Stans got that, very similair.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Warbs isolating on 20:16 - Oct 11 with 2801 viewsE17hoop

Warbs isolating on 17:43 - Oct 11 by davman

And me. Went to the dirty north this weekend, bought something home. Just praying I don't pass it on to my family especially seeing as they haven't let our 15 year old get vaxxed...

Positive Lateral Flow; just waiting for the home PCR test...

2 positive LFD (yesterday and today) and waiting for a PCR result after getting tested today.

Wouldn't mind but I've already had it once and been double jabbed. I daren't wonder how bad this dose would be if I wasn't protected with the vaccine.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Warbs isolating on 20:23 - Oct 11 with 2787 viewsqueensparker

Warbs isolating on 12:21 - Oct 11 by sevenhoop

yes loads of that going around - one of my work colleagues had the fluey bug for a week and then got Covid straight away!

Yeah me and the kids have got that now. Loads of negative tests but my 4 year old in particular was coughing like Albert Steptoe for two nights straight.

The Covid thing has definitely made “having a shitty cold” a way more stressful experience than the olden days (2018) when you just got on with it.
Warbs isolating on 20:40 - Oct 11 with 2758 viewsQPR_Jim

Warbs isolating on 20:23 - Oct 11 by queensparker

Yeah me and the kids have got that now. Loads of negative tests but my 4 year old in particular was coughing like Albert Steptoe for two nights straight.

The Covid thing has definitely made “having a shitty cold” a way more stressful experience than the olden days (2018) when you just got on with it.

It's hard to say with the LFT, my sister-in-law's husband tested positive on a Sunday few weeks back after having a terrible cold for a few days and several negative tests previously. She then managed to go a whole week before her and their kids then tested positive even though likelihood says she had it for a while.

On Warbs, I'm pleased John Eustace is around to take control, he did used to be a manager albeit at a lower level.
Warbs isolating on 20:42 - Oct 11 with 2749 viewskensalriser

Seems to be we're in for a bumper colds/flu season because for obvious reasons there's so little immunity in the population. Think I'll be getting a flu jab this winter.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Warbs isolating on 21:00 - Oct 11 with 2701 viewsJuzzie

Got my flu jab just over a week ago. Was covid double-jabbed over spring.

Mrs Juzzie has had that same heavy cold too, LF tests keep coming up negative thankfully
Warbs isolating on 22:54 - Oct 11 with 2566 viewsAnonymousR

Warbs isolating on 20:40 - Oct 11 by QPR_Jim

It's hard to say with the LFT, my sister-in-law's husband tested positive on a Sunday few weeks back after having a terrible cold for a few days and several negative tests previously. She then managed to go a whole week before her and their kids then tested positive even though likelihood says she had it for a while.

On Warbs, I'm pleased John Eustace is around to take control, he did used to be a manager albeit at a lower level.

One of the problems that was recognised early on with LFD was their ability to be used effectively by non-clinical personnel. The training had to be approved by the MHRA and clinical governance was overseen by the NHS, but, tellingly, this was only for the train ng that was designed for schools, local hubs, retailers, etc.

Training for the public didn't go through the same QA processes and was watered down to videos with Dr Raj. This will have had an effect on the efficacy of the testing process - I no longer work there so don't have accurate data on what the void and fail rates are. It is reasonable to expect that tests will not be conducted to the same quality when unsupervised. People won't, for example, want to scrape their tonsils and gag (which is expected when tested properly), insert the swab far enough up into the nasal cavity, carry out the necessary cleaning and hygiene factors, etc.

Another issue is reading the results. The LFD tests measure viral load; the more virus you're carrying, the darker the strip will be. There are instances where people are reporting as negative when the result is almost a shadow of a line. Any line is positive; it's like pregnancy - you can't be a bit pregnant.

Daily tests are unnecessary - twice a week is acceptable - but, make sure they're done properly, and get a PCR test if there is ANY sign that the test is positive.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024