Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Banning eating and drinking on public transport 09:25 - Oct 10 with 552 viewsthis_charming_man

I for one am all for it! Nothing worse than being on a train and some greedy coont starts stuffing their face on oderous foodstuffs sticking out the carriage.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Would you rather

Banning eating and drinking on public transport on 09:31 - Oct 10 with 542 viewssaint22

+1
And at football grounds
Banning eating and drinking on public transport on 09:32 - Oct 10 with 533 viewsBicester_North

Banning eating and drinking on public transport on 09:31 - Oct 10 by saint22

+1
And at football grounds

Fully concur. 100% agree fully.

Poll: How proud are you to see our ex players at Liverpool?

Banning eating and drinking on public transport on 09:38 - Oct 10 with 518 viewsthis_charming_man

Banning eating and drinking on public transport on 09:31 - Oct 10 by saint22

+1
And at football grounds

agree.

Banning eating and drinking on public transport on 09:39 - Oct 10 with 519 viewsRon11

The points are:
A/ The lazy coonts can't be arsed to use the bins and leave their shit on the tables, on the floor and on the seats.
B/ In the case of SW Railway, the lazy coots never seem to empty the bins anyway, and the lazy coont passengers can't be arsed to take their shit off the train and put it in the bin.
Banning eating and drinking on public transport on 09:42 - Oct 10 with 516 viewsthis_charming_man

Banning eating and drinking on public transport on 09:39 - Oct 10 by Ron11

The points are:
A/ The lazy coonts can't be arsed to use the bins and leave their shit on the tables, on the floor and on the seats.
B/ In the case of SW Railway, the lazy coots never seem to empty the bins anyway, and the lazy coont passengers can't be arsed to take their shit off the train and put it in the bin.

yesterday was hideous, the women opposite me was eating a mcdonalds muffin and hash brown and the bloke next to me was stuffing his fat face with a Danish pastry. the greedy lazy coonts. Just f*cking get up a bit earlier and make your own FFS.

Banning eating and drinking on public transport on 09:49 - Oct 10 with 505 viewssaint22

Banning eating and drinking on public transport on 09:42 - Oct 10 by this_charming_man

yesterday was hideous, the women opposite me was eating a mcdonalds muffin and hash brown and the bloke next to me was stuffing his fat face with a Danish pastry. the greedy lazy coonts. Just f*cking get up a bit earlier and make your own FFS.

Its the fat ones stuffing their faces I can't abide
its like DO YOU NOT GET HOW IT WORKS?
Banning eating and drinking on public transport on 09:56 - Oct 10 with 496 viewsBicester_North

Banning eating and drinking on public transport on 09:49 - Oct 10 by saint22

Its the fat ones stuffing their faces I can't abide
its like DO YOU NOT GET HOW IT WORKS?

It’s like, hey, HELLOOO FAT GUYS! Like, hey this is the Gosport ferry you know!

Poll: How proud are you to see our ex players at Liverpool?

Banning eating and drinking on public transport on 10:08 - Oct 10 with 486 viewssaintwizzler

I take it this ban does not include alcoholic beverages when travelling to and from football games?

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.

Login to get fewer ads

Banning eating and drinking on public transport on 10:47 - Oct 10 with 459 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Ridiculous nanny-state, guff. I'll eat what I want, when I want, where I want.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Banning eating and drinking on public transport on 11:02 - Oct 10 with 450 viewsthis_charming_man

Banning eating and drinking on public transport on 10:47 - Oct 10 by Gennaro_Contaldo

It looks like it

Banning eating and drinking on public transport on 11:45 - Oct 10 with 424 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Banning eating and drinking on public transport on 10:47 - Oct 10 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Agree, so people who are on a 100/ 200 mile train journey will have to starve themselves for a number of hours if they didn't get to the station on time because of some fatties who can't control their food intake no matter where they are.

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

Banning eating and drinking on public transport on 11:51 - Oct 10 with 428 viewsgeezershoong1

I would rather see a ban on parents who don't know how to feed their kids properly.

Poll: England are playing tonight - would you rather...

Banning eating and drinking on public transport on 12:48 - Oct 10 with 379 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Banning eating and drinking on public transport on 11:51 - Oct 10 by geezershoong1

I would rather see a ban on parents who don't know how to feed their kids properly.

Agree!

Banning eating and drinking on public transport on 16:11 - Oct 10 with 308 viewsdarthvader

Banning eating and drinking on public transport on 12:48 - Oct 10 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Agree!

I agree on banning all food for everyone else apart from me cos I'm starving and I need to eat my mixed kebab... Now

keep the faith coyr

Banning eating and drinking on public transport on 16:23 - Oct 10 with 302 viewssaint22

Banning eating and drinking on public transport on 11:51 - Oct 10 by geezershoong1

i would rather see a ban on companies producing and selling sh1te processed junk
Banning eating and drinking on public transport on 16:31 - Oct 10 with 297 viewssolent_toffee

Absolutely, what a crock of sh1t. I travelled from Bradford to Southampton last night, with little time in between trains. Under this new rule, I’m expected to fast for some twisted thought that this will prevent kids from being fat.

Just phuck right off.
Banning eating and drinking on public transport on 16:41 - Oct 10 with 294 viewsthis_charming_man

Banning eating and drinking on public transport on 16:31 - Oct 10 by solent_toffee

Absolutely, what a crock of sh1t. I travelled from Bradford to Southampton last night, with little time in between trains. Under this new rule, I’m expected to fast for some twisted thought that this will prevent kids from being fat.

Just phuck right off.

Intermittment fasting is said by some to be very good for your long term health Toffs.

Banning eating and drinking on public transport on 08:11 - Oct 11 with 180 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Banning eating and drinking on public transport on 16:41 - Oct 10 by this_charming_man

Intermittment fasting is said by some to be very good for your long term health Toffs.

But still, its tedious. I'd rather sit and eat something and enjoy it, whether that's a bacon sandwich or whatever, I don't care.

You'll probably live longer than me, but I don't really want to go past 80/85 or so anyway ... I don't know any / many people of that age who enjoy life.

Banning eating and drinking on public transport on 08:34 - Oct 11 with 161 viewsgrumpy

All I know is that it drives me nuts when I go to see a film or a show and someone sits next to and starts slurping on their drink and munching through a packet of crisps or eating a hot dog.
Banning eating and drinking on public transport on 09:02 - Oct 11 with 158 viewsthis_charming_man

Banning eating and drinking on public transport on 08:11 - Oct 11 by Gennaro_Contaldo

But still, its tedious. I'd rather sit and eat something and enjoy it, whether that's a bacon sandwich or whatever, I don't care.

You'll probably live longer than me, but I don't really want to go past 80/85 or so anyway ... I don't know any / many people of that age who enjoy life.

[Post edited 11 Oct 9:03]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019