Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 19:53 - Aug 23 with 33183 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 26 Aug 2017 14:51]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:55 - Aug 23 with 6765 viewsHighjack

Thank you JackHarris. You are far more informative than SwansNews.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:55 - Aug 23 with 6758 viewsairedale

Hello all, I was just wondering if anyone thinks that Clucas will be with the team on Saturday?
The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:56 - Aug 23 with 6756 viewspencoedjack

Thanks JH

Any idea how many tickets we have sold ?

I'm going 1-2 Tammy with a brace.
The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:58 - Aug 23 with 6745 viewsJackfath

A brilliant service as usual from POTY2017 JH.

I feel confident about Saturday. A point will suffice as it's away from home, but on this occasion, I'm going to plump for a decent 2-0 victory. Ayew and Abraham with the goals.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:00 - Aug 23 with 6745 viewsairedale

Anyone reckon Clucas will score?
The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:05 - Aug 23 with 6734 viewsdailew

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:56 - Aug 23 by pencoedjack

Thanks JH

Any idea how many tickets we have sold ?

I'm going 1-2 Tammy with a brace.

I imagine LLorente will we back.

Don't think PC would be risking his sole fit striker in a cup game.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:38 - Aug 23 with 6709 viewsGlyn1

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:55 - Aug 23 by airedale

Hello all, I was just wondering if anyone thinks that Clucas will be with the team on Saturday?

No. Why should he be? We don't need him on Saturday anyway.

Just to emphasise that Crystal Palace railway station is nowhere near Crystal Palace.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:27 - Aug 23 with 6659 viewsairedale

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:38 - Aug 23 by Glyn1

Just to emphasise that Crystal Palace railway station is nowhere near Crystal Palace.

I've heard that Crystal Palace is a tourist favourite, is the best station Selhurst or Tornton Heat?
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:48 - Aug 23 with 6628 viewsmacthejack

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:27 - Aug 23 by airedale

I've heard that Crystal Palace is a tourist favourite, is the best station Selhurst or Tornton Heat?

There more or less the same really but I prefer Thornton Heath as there's a big old wetherspoons right outside and some decent scran available en route to the ground.
The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:11 - Aug 23 with 6580 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:55 - Aug 23 by Highjack

Thank you JackHarris. You are far more informative than SwansNews.

SwansNews will put up the Palace v Swans match thread next Tuesday

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:43 - Aug 23 with 6462 viewsLoyal

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:05 - Aug 23 by dailew

I imagine LLorente will we back.

Don't think PC would be risking his sole fit striker in a cup game.

Here's hoping.
Can't see it though.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 00:16 - Aug 24 with 6451 viewsTheKirkyLife

As mentioned in another thread, interested prelude to the game. Both teams scored their first goals of the season in the Carabao Cup; Palace with a brace from MacArthur and Swansea with their front trio of Abraham, Ayew and Fer. In terms of resting players, both first team goalkeepers were rested. Swansea opted to rest the majority of the defence otherwise with Naughton, Fernandez and Mawson placed out of the first eleven. Crystal Palace chose to rest the spine of their team - Miliojevic, Loftus-Cheek and Benteke.

The signing of Clucas gives us a free, fit player and I think Clement will use him. Llorente will surely be worth a punt on the bench. Fer in the advanced position worked and I think we'll line up as such...

Fabianski
Naughton - Fernandez - Mawson - Olsson
Mesa
Clucas - Carroll
Fer
Ayew - Abraham

BENCH: Nordfeldt, Rangel, van der Hoorn, Fulton, Routledge, Narsingh, Llorente

Fulton for Olsson (allowing Clucas to go LB), Routledge for Fer and Llorente for Abraham or Ayew sounds like a good way to ensure those players who DID player in MK get some rest.

I'm going for a 1-0 scoreline. A tight affair with little chances. Llorente to score the winner.
The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 03:14 - Aug 24 with 6373 viewsGlyn1

Andre Marriner is the ref and took 4 of our matches last season:

Swans 2 - 2 Chelsea
Swans 1 - 4 West Ham
Hull 2 - 1 Swans
Sunderland 0 - 2 Swans

He's competent. Not the worst of them by any means.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 08:09 - Aug 24 with 6257 viewsraynor94

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:38 - Aug 23 by Glyn1

I certainly hope your opening line was sarcasm

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 09:18 - Aug 24 with 6208 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:00 - Aug 23 by airedale

Anyone reckon Clucas will score?

I don't think he'll even be on Wind street to be honest.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 09:49 - Aug 24 with 6187 viewsPozuelosSideys

Has this sold out, or can you potd?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:18 - Aug 24 with 6112 viewsEasternJack

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 09:49 - Aug 24 by PozuelosSideys

Has this sold out, or can you potd?

Some tickets left - just bought mine (along with the spurs away match)

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:16 - Aug 24 with 6072 viewsTheKirkyLife

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:18 - Aug 24 by EasternJack

Some tickets left - just bought mine (along with the spurs away match)

Making my mind up on which match to see. Got Palace, Spurs and West Ham all in a row. Palace and Hammers are winnable games whilst Spurs is Wembley. Tough choice.
The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:49 - Aug 24 with 6033 viewssP7qupUf

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 03:14 - Aug 24 by Glyn1

Andre Marriner is the ref and took 4 of our matches last season:

Swans 2 - 2 Chelsea
Swans 1 - 4 West Ham
Hull 2 - 1 Swans
Sunderland 0 - 2 Swans

He's competent. Not the worst of them by any means.

Leaves the physical stuff go. Hull did a job on us last season. Llorente kicked off and failed to send their guy off for a second bookable offence that stopped Siggy getting away a decent opportunity. It was 0-0 at the time.We lost.
The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:35 - Aug 24 with 5984 viewsSwansea93

Llorente ruled out, Britton and Clucas in contention.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:48 - Aug 24 with 5918 viewsSwan91

I'm going 3-1 to swansea.. just have a feeling it will be one of those good games for us.
The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:27 - Aug 24 with 5884 viewsjasper_T

Must win game.
The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:49 - Aug 24 with 5803 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:35 - Aug 24 by Swansea93

Llorente ruled out, Britton and Clucas in contention.

This Llorene business I just do not get.
We have seen plenty of other players play with Casts on and he is past that stage.
Is he being saved for another club as well?
The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:27 - Aug 24 with 5774 viewsoldcob

Why are SwansNews threads above Jack Harris on the forum. Jack Harris's threads deserve to be there. Its tradition mun.
The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:27 - Aug 24 with 5773 viewsoldcob

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:27 - Aug 24 by oldcob

Why are SwansNews threads above Jack Harris on the forum. Jack Harris's threads deserve to be there. Its tradition mun.

Better!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024