Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301229 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:30 - Oct 29 with 2072 viewsexiledclaseboy

ELECTION! ELECTION!! ELECTION!!!

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:48 - Oct 29 with 2042 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:11 - Oct 29 by exiledclaseboy

Not quite. What he wanted yesterday was an election on 12 December plus an agreement to bring back his WAB to get that through parliament so we could leave before that election and he could then be hailed as The Man who Delivered Brexit.

He had to chuck the second part.

Ah right, so Faraggo is in the full mix.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:49 - Oct 29 with 2041 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:48 - Oct 29 by monmouth

Ah right, so Faraggo is in the full mix.

Darn tootin’

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:57 - Oct 29 with 2020 viewswaynekerr55

If Labour flop will Corbyn go?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:01 - Oct 29 with 2011 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Vote labour

Get your people’s vote

Perfect for all you remoaner type people

Your choice 👍🏻

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:03 - Oct 29 with 2005 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:01 - Oct 29 by oh_tommy_tommy

Vote labour

Get your people’s vote

Perfect for all you remoaner type people

Your choice 👍🏻

That’s what I’ll be doing. Hopefully there’ll be widespread tactical voting by remainers.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:21 - Oct 29 with 1978 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:03 - Oct 29 by exiledclaseboy

That’s what I’ll be doing. Hopefully there’ll be widespread tactical voting by remainers.

This will be the most tactical election in my living memory. This'll be fun, until the crushing disappointment obvs...

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:36 - Oct 29 with 1963 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:21 - Oct 29 by Uxbridge

This will be the most tactical election in my living memory. This'll be fun, until the crushing disappointment obvs...

Don’t forget your traditional role as my voice of election night reason as I slip into the abyss. It must have been around four elections now.

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:02 - Oct 29 with 1938 viewsHumpty

I'm looking forward to Bluey's election night coverage.

He was superb in 2017.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:07 - Oct 29 with 1933 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:36 - Oct 29 by exiledclaseboy

Don’t forget your traditional role as my voice of election night reason as I slip into the abyss. It must have been around four elections now.

Ah we've done a few on here haven't we the naive days when people thought Ed Milliband was the route to chaos and Nick Clegg's word was worth listening to.

I've already informed the boss that I'm booking the next day off and that'll the traditional bottle of Russian standard and extra large pizza will need to be ordered in advance.

I wouldn't expect much rational thinking from me on this one. I haven't felt invested in an election like this since the first time I voted. I think Johnson and his ilk have massively overplayed their hand here. The remainder vote is active, engaged and furious. And will vote tactically. I just don't think the same is true to the same degree on the flip side. I can only see the polls narrowing.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:08 - Oct 29 with 1926 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:02 - Oct 29 by Humpty

I'm looking forward to Bluey's election night coverage.

He was superb in 2017.

His work that night is the stuff of Internet legend.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 06:48 - Oct 30 with 1836 viewsPegojack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:03 - Oct 29 by exiledclaseboy

Although it goes against the grain, I'll be voting Lib Dem in north hereford in the hope the Brexshit party field a candidate and split the tory vote. That's the only way expenses fiddler Bill Wiggin will be unseated.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:30 - Oct 30 with 1789 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:21 - Oct 29 by Uxbridge

A crushing disappointment of a hung parliament unable to enact an extreme policy.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:38 - Oct 30 with 1778 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 06:48 - Oct 30 by Pegojack

Although it goes against the grain, I'll be voting Lib Dem in north hereford in the hope the Brexshit party field a candidate and split the tory vote. That's the only way expenses fiddler Bill Wiggin will be unseated.

Lib Dem/Tory marginal - the odious rich kid Zac Goldsmith won it back last time. 72.3% Remain - Lib Dems should walk it this time.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:34 - Oct 30 with 1741 viewsEbo

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:38 - Oct 30 by WarwickHunt

Lib Dem/Tory marginal - the odious rich kid Zac Goldsmith won it back last time. 72.3% Remain - Lib Dems should walk it this time.

It will be a hung parliament once more. Who will collab with the lunatics this time? My bet will be the Lib Dems. Another reason they cannot be trusted.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:34 - Oct 30 with 1713 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:34 - Oct 30 by Ebo

It will be a hung parliament once more. Who will collab with the lunatics this time? My bet will be the Lib Dems. Another reason they cannot be trusted.

For everyone's sanity, we have to assume they won't sell out their voters and flagship policy yet again.

Johnson's burnt so many bridges it's going to be difficult for anyone to work with him. Which is part of the reason I think he's overplayed this. Not tying up a deal with BxP will severely damage their chances of picking up lots of seats even if vote share increases.

Locally speaking, Gower will be interesting. Regardless of views, those on the remain side of the house need to vote for Labour there, no ifs or buts.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:57 - Oct 30 with 1697 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:34 - Oct 30 by Uxbridge

For everyone's sanity, we have to assume they won't sell out their voters and flagship policy yet again.

Johnson's burnt so many bridges it's going to be difficult for anyone to work with him. Which is part of the reason I think he's overplayed this. Not tying up a deal with BxP will severely damage their chances of picking up lots of seats even if vote share increases.

Locally speaking, Gower will be interesting. Regardless of views, those on the remain side of the house need to vote for Labour there, no ifs or buts.

If you were farming at Knelston and were neither a terrorist nor a transvestite why would you even consider voting for Corby’s Crazy Gang?

You could fit Labour’s agricultural policies onto the back of a fag packet, a pack of ten at that.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:09 - Oct 30 with 1685 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:57 - Oct 30 by Lohengrin

If you were farming at Knelston and were neither a terrorist nor a transvestite why would you even consider voting for Corby’s Crazy Gang?

You could fit Labour’s agricultural policies onto the back of a fag packet, a pack of ten at that.

Not that the majority of Gower constituency is even on Gower of course, but given the farmers were pretty close to having crippling tarrifs put in place on any exports a few weeks ago, I suspect they'll be more focused on that than the usual comic stuff the press will throw at Corbyn. Or at least some will, some will always vote for a blue rosette no matter how damaging it is for themselves.

Labour can't win a majority from this position anyway, so I'm firmly in the camp of hoping a coalition partner will keep their excesses from being too excessive. Say what you want about Corbyn, and I often do, but I suspect he'd be quite good at working within a coalition. Plus of course there's every chance Abbott would be sacrificed as Home Sec in any coalition cabinet.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:22 - Oct 30 with 1606 viewsunion_jack

I have every faith in Tonia. She’ll get my vote.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:41 - Oct 30 with 1584 viewsEbo

Cynon Valley are running 2 good candidates for both Labour and Paid this year. Anne Clwyd now gone thank god.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:28 - Oct 30 with 1553 viewsDrGonzo

I've voted Labour and Lib Dem previously. The Libs can do one after their great betrayal and there's not a cats chance on hell in me voting for Kinnock again.

Plaid for me I think.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:57 - Oct 30 with 1534 viewsHighjack

As I live in one of the safest seats in the country my vote is literally worthless so I probably won’t bother.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:08 - Oct 30 with 1525 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:57 - Oct 30 by Highjack

As I live in one of the safest seats in the country my vote is literally worthless so I probably won’t bother.

Not even our MP regaling The News of the World with vignettes of the times she’d insert root vegetables up her former husband’s rear end could dent her majority.

Complete waste of time High, as you say.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:33 - Oct 30 with 1499 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:34 - Oct 30 by Ebo

The lb dems going into coalition with the tories again will be the equivalent of Charlie Brown believing Lucy wont pull the football away this time.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:17 - Oct 30 with 1467 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Lib Dems won’t join Tories again any time soon.

Having said that, they played a considerable part in putting the brakes on that government and got a large rise in personal tax allowance through which was one of their flagship policies.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024