Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
#Philyerboots 19:22 - Jan 11 with 72646 viewsswanseacityx

Sumbler is leading a crazy war against the club hierachy but remember it was not that long ago he was drinking champagne and eating hobnobs with the Swansea City elite receiving free executive tickets thanks to his position with the Trust.

Wonder why he is so bitter now all of this has gone?

Dont be a sheep and follow the hypocrite.

Support the club.

STID

#philyerboots

#freeloader
#Philyerboots on 23:51 - Jan 11 with 2757 viewsLeonWasGod

#Philyerboots on 22:57 - Jan 11 by TheResurrection

Yeah I don't like the anon stuff, but that's what Phil has enjoyed and these are the cards he's always played on these sites over the years.

Even now, the Planet Swans admins on Twitter want to retain their anonymity. Fack it, the whole situation is descending into a farce and the fans, yes, THE FANS are hell bent on accelerating our demise.

I dont know who swanseacityx is but I agree with his concerns, but you know that, everyone on here probably does. I don't blame the fans, he or she has also said the same thing.

BUT I DO DETEST the way our fans are behaving now. The negativity is dragging us down and it's being led and fuelled by these groups, 1 that Phil like some kind of spoilt child went off and petulantly formed, and I'm finding it hard to forgive him for, because this will only end with us going in 1 direction - South at a rate of knots.

There's no balance, there's no sense in many arguments, the valid criticisms are being lost in a sea of vengeful hate and there's a senile old 70 odd year old actually advocating violence with every post.

I'm all for doing the right thing, I'm all for wanting the Club to be as it was a few years ago, I'm all for a time when it was only ever me having a pop at Jenkins and Co and getting slated right, left and centre for it.

But I've never felt so disillusioned by our supporters as I do now.

We need to do things properly and most of all fairly and through the Trust, and if Phil had any sense he would distance himself from this ridiculous group and encourage everyone to stay positive and leave the Trust deal with the timely removal and replacement of Huw Jenkins.

That would be all well and good if the Trust was fit for purpose, which it hasn't been. As you well know because you've waged your own war against them to oust members/ the Chair.
#Philyerboots on 23:52 - Jan 11 with 2757 viewsswanseacityx

#Philyerboots on 23:37 - Jan 11 by LeonWasGod

It's completely bizarre. Of course the Trust Chair would be in the directors box from time to time. He can't prove the tweets were retweeted. But even if they were, so what? Why would it matter and why go on the offensive? None of it makes any sense, unless it's a case of any excuse for a personal attack (for reasons we can only guess). Pathetic really.

They were retweeted no doubt. 6 month old tweets x3 at 0730am this morning. That is fact.

Its who done it and why is the question as nobody has any answers.

That ship has sailed anyway.
#Philyerboots on 23:58 - Jan 11 with 2729 viewsPentyrchJack

#Philyerboots on 23:52 - Jan 11 by swanseacityx

They were retweeted no doubt. 6 month old tweets x3 at 0730am this morning. That is fact.

If you have Swansea City's best interests in mind you should stop attacking our Trust members and focus on the fact we are in day 12 of the transfer window and we haven't signed a single player - so much for the sellout cronies wanting to have a big January window to keep the club up.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2018 23:58]

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

#Philyerboots on 00:22 - Jan 12 with 2679 viewsTheResurrection

#Philyerboots on 23:51 - Jan 11 by LeonWasGod

That would be all well and good if the Trust was fit for purpose, which it hasn't been. As you well know because you've waged your own war against them to oust members/ the Chair.

Well you could argue the Trust became unfit for purpose on Phil's watch.

I'm kinda hoping it gets back on track now.

And the reason I was critical of it is because of this very sentiment. Phil just let it drift into nowhere and it lost any sense of what it was supposed to be.

People have just conveniently forgotten all this it seems.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

#Philyerboots on 00:59 - Jan 12 with 2645 viewsLeonWasGod

#Philyerboots on 00:22 - Jan 12 by TheResurrection

Well you could argue the Trust became unfit for purpose on Phil's watch.

I'm kinda hoping it gets back on track now.

And the reason I was critical of it is because of this very sentiment. Phil just let it drift into nowhere and it lost any sense of what it was supposed to be.

People have just conveniently forgotten all this it seems.

That's true, it did sadly. I don't know Phil and have only seen him 'in action' through Trust correspondence sent to the members. They were caught out for sure. But I haven't seen anything to suggest deliberate dereliction of duty (as per the selling shareholders). I've never felt he put his own interests above the club's.

I suppose the end result is the same. The selling shareholders are the villains here though. The Trust did stop the first sale and that's when things went wrong (if I remember correctly).
#Philyerboots on 01:09 - Jan 12 with 2640 viewsjackandcoke81

I’d hazard a guess that these messages are being sent from the Baglan area.....
#Philyerboots on 02:02 - Jan 12 with 2599 viewsLoyal

Apparently Carlos was the skipper, sadly he had no hooks but he took a sick bag because its pretty evident there's a lot of shit about this time of year.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

#Philyerboots on 05:10 - Jan 12 with 2547 viewsMo_Wives

#Philyerboots on 21:53 - Jan 11 by swanseacityx

There we have it. What a weird slippery guy you are.

Do you expect people to trust a Greek? LOL

#RememberTroy

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Login to get fewer ads

#Philyerboots on 06:08 - Jan 12 with 2515 viewswaynekerr55

#Philyerboots on 20:49 - Jan 11 by swanseacityx

Fans are not the cause of our current position. They could be the cause of our future position. Negativity towards shareholders only ends badly. Everytime.

Bore off Tenko

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

#Philyerboots on 06:25 - Jan 12 with 2501 viewsswanforthemoney

At 22 12 on th 11 jan you say the retweets don’t matter to you.
On this post you raise the issue again.
Inconsistent? Slippery?

I stand in the North Stand

#Philyerboots on 07:12 - Jan 12 with 2441 viewsChief

Hi swanseacityx you don't like answering my questions, so here's a rhetorical one,

Do you think the threads you've created and contributed to this week have done anything to dissipate the so called negativity within the fanbase? The negativity that you claim is killing the club?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

#Philyerboots on 07:17 - Jan 12 with 2427 viewsDr_Winston

For the record, I don't have access to the PS Twitter account, never have and wouldn't take it if offered.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

#Philyerboots on 07:19 - Jan 12 with 2417 viewswaynekerr55

#Philyerboots on 07:17 - Jan 12 by Dr_Winston

For the record, I don't have access to the PS Twitter account, never have and wouldn't take it if offered.

Liar liar pants on fire

#Philyerboots on 07:43 - Jan 12 with 2373 views34dfgdf54

#Philyerboots on 22:38 - Jan 11 by Phil_S

Thanks, I await to hear from you on your identity.

We shall have that beer I am sure after all you have nothing to hide

Goodnight now - enjoy the weekend, it's a sh*t view from the away end up there but a great night out. Have fun!

How would you know about the view Phil? You were always in the directors box on all inclusive Dom Perignon.
#Philyerboots on 07:44 - Jan 12 with 2368 viewswaynekerr55

#Philyerboots on 07:43 - Jan 12 by 34dfgdf54

How would you know about the view Phil? You were always in the directors box on all inclusive Dom Perignon.

Dom Pom? They're more Moët, mate 😂😉

#Philyerboots on 07:54 - Jan 12 with 2352 viewsPhil_S

#Philyerboots on 07:43 - Jan 12 by 34dfgdf54

Yes but I was taking the hobnobs up to my mate at the time...
#Philyerboots on 08:10 - Jan 12 with 2317 viewsPhil_S

Yeah I don't like the anon stuff, but that's what Phil has enjoyed and these are the cards he's always played on these sites over the years.

Even now, the Planet Swans admins on Twitter want to retain their anonymity. Fack it, the whole situation is descending into a farce and the fans, yes, THE FANS are hell bent on accelerating our demise.

I dont know who swanseacityx is but I agree with his concerns, but you know that, everyone on here probably does. I don't blame the fans, he or she has also said the same thing.

BUT I DO DETEST the way our fans are behaving now. The negativity is dragging us down and it's being led and fuelled by these groups, 1 that Phil like some kind of spoilt child went off and petulantly formed, and I'm finding it hard to forgive him for, because this will only end with us going in 1 direction - South at a rate of knots.

There's no balance, there's no sense in many arguments, the valid criticisms are being lost in a sea of vengeful hate and there's a senile old 70 odd year old actually advocating violence with every post.

I'm all for doing the right thing, I'm all for wanting the Club to be as it was a few years ago, I'm all for a time when it was only ever me having a pop at Jenkins and Co and getting slated right, left and centre for it.

We need to do things properly and most of all fairly and through the Trust, and if Phil had any sense he would distance himself from this ridiculous group and encourage everyone to stay positive and leave the Trust deal with the timely removal and replacement of Huw Jenkins.

Let's just pick up on a few points Chris1

1. I have never enjoyed anonymity on these sites (this is my username and my username ever since I took over JackArmy.net in July 2001) it has always been clear who I am.

2. There are many people who like to assist with things but retain anonymity. That is their right and I never blame them because those that don't get shot down (and sometimes almost bullied by some) FWIW 98% of the Tweets made by the Planet Swans twitter account are made by me.

3. There was no petulance in terms of setting up the SCSA - the irony is it was as far from the truth as you could get to. The mere suggestion that there was amuses me far more than you will probably ever appreciate.

I do find it strange that when you wanted a pop at all and sundry that was for the best but when others want to do the same thing (and there are many) it's not OK. Is that because it's not you leading the charge (by the way I'm not either - you may have noticed there was a SCSA meeting last night, I spent all evening posting on here) or is it because you think its wrong so everyone else must do as well?

swanseacityx has spent much of the last few weeks doing exactly what he says others are doing and I suspect that is why he is getting the replies he does. The retweets are pointless, if they were made - as was pointed out - why would anyone not say?

You may have noticed 10 days ago the Trust and the SCSA were on exactly the same page and exactly the same hymn at exactly the same time. Just saying you may have noticed

Our demise (as you put it) has been coming for 3/4 years (much like Aston Villas and Sunderlands did) - relegation became inevitable because those that could make the decisions internally failed to do so and nobody made the changes that needed to be changed. That isn't the fault of he fans or anybody else.

You can keep throwing the Trust, my watch and my mistakes in there but already admitted them and - as someone else pointed out on this thread - at no point did I put my personal gain ahead of the club's desire. I have admitted my mistakes openly and publicly on here, in trust forums and to anyone who I have spoken to about it. Keeping on repeating it is doing nothing other than (strangely enough) keeping on and repeating it.

I wont get into a long debate or discussion with you as I know your view, you have shared it with me and I'm not looking to change it.

We need to get our club back to where it was and back on track and one of the first ways to do that is to unite the fans back behind the club. And that will never happen whilst the former shareholders continue to enjoy the lives that they did when we had that club on track.

They made one massive mistake to sell the club behind the trust's back (and that was something they did, have openly admitted they did and even said it was wrong so not even one you should attempt to beat the trust with) and everything else kind of escalated from there. If only one of them had been a lifelong fan who could have said "hold on a minute, keep them informed"

The constant criticism of our players every move in every game is very draining and I share your view on that one but it has always been the same (whether you like to remember that or not) and I remember too well some chants of "you're not fit to wear the shirt" coming from the North Bank on many occasions in the past.

Things will change when the club stops, looks, makes the changes and engages again with the fans. We have almost by default accepted we became the brand (I referred to this in the February 2015 forum when Moores and Noell were in town) that we never wanted to be.

Swansea City - a football club.

Have a good day Chris (ironic American term) I know your view, I can almost sense your response but this isn't being along debate as right now I will just agree to disagree with you)
#Philyerboots on 08:10 - Jan 12 with 2315 viewsPhil_S

#Philyerboots on 07:17 - Jan 12 by Dr_Winston

For the record you are right, you are right again and you don't need to worry on the last part...
#Philyerboots on 08:16 - Jan 12 with 2298 viewsPhil_S

#Philyerboots on 00:59 - Jan 12 by LeonWasGod

That's true, it did sadly. I don't know Phil and have only seen him 'in action' through Trust correspondence sent to the members. They were caught out for sure. But I haven't seen anything to suggest deliberate dereliction of duty (as per the selling shareholders). I've never felt he put his own interests above the club's.

I suppose the end result is the same. The selling shareholders are the villains here though. The Trust did stop the first sale and that's when things went wrong (if I remember correctly).

I've said many times that the Trust made mistakes and were probably too relaxed (and naïve) in assuming that the guys we were working with would always do the best for the club. By going behind the backs of the supporters they proved that not to be the case.

In 11 years at the head of the organisation, we did far more good than we did wrong but will probably be remembered by some/many/all (delete as you choose) for the wrong rather than the good.

But the one thing I can guarantee is at no point did I ever put my own interests above the club. For me I was there to represent the fans (members) and whilst people are entitled to say I didn't do it very well I was never there to represent myself. Indeed even the irony of this thread will tell you that most on the board that I worked with over the years will tell you I would much prefer to be in the East Stand with my mates and daughter than in the directors box but as head sometimes you have to do what is expected. Particularly in the last 18 months as we tried to get some form of working relationship.

We were caught out, indeed we admitted that several times but nothing that can be said/done now can change that. People can only focus on what is needed to be right going forward not trying desperately to change the past.
#Philyerboots on 08:34 - Jan 12 with 2249 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

For the record, I don't have access to the PS Twitter account.

I'm not Sparticus.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

#Philyerboots on 08:44 - Jan 12 with 2218 viewstaffpunk

Fair play, first time I've looked on here for a while. You lot are fruitcakes, a club and it's supporters falling apart in front of my very eyes. I wasn't looking forward to going into work today after feeling rough this week, but I'm now going in with a spring in my step.
Cheers for the chuckles...

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

#Philyerboots on 08:58 - Jan 12 with 2180 viewsSTID2017

Point of order.
You suggest Phil has hidden behind Anon for years.
Any member of the trust was sent raffle tickets to sell and return to his home address.
Plus everyone knows who he is and what he looks like - his picture has been printed hundreds of times.
Not very good atbthis Anon thing is he ?
Many others (myself, you, etc,) are a lot more anonymous

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

#Philyerboots on 08:59 - Jan 12 with 2175 viewsTheResurrection

#Philyerboots on 08:10 - Jan 12 by Phil_S

Let's just pick up on a few points Chris1

1. I have never enjoyed anonymity on these sites (this is my username and my username ever since I took over JackArmy.net in July 2001) it has always been clear who I am.

2. There are many people who like to assist with things but retain anonymity. That is their right and I never blame them because those that don't get shot down (and sometimes almost bullied by some) FWIW 98% of the Tweets made by the Planet Swans twitter account are made by me.

3. There was no petulance in terms of setting up the SCSA - the irony is it was as far from the truth as you could get to. The mere suggestion that there was amuses me far more than you will probably ever appreciate.

I do find it strange that when you wanted a pop at all and sundry that was for the best but when others want to do the same thing (and there are many) it's not OK. Is that because it's not you leading the charge (by the way I'm not either - you may have noticed there was a SCSA meeting last night, I spent all evening posting on here) or is it because you think its wrong so everyone else must do as well?

swanseacityx has spent much of the last few weeks doing exactly what he says others are doing and I suspect that is why he is getting the replies he does. The retweets are pointless, if they were made - as was pointed out - why would anyone not say?

You may have noticed 10 days ago the Trust and the SCSA were on exactly the same page and exactly the same hymn at exactly the same time. Just saying you may have noticed

Our demise (as you put it) has been coming for 3/4 years (much like Aston Villas and Sunderlands did) - relegation became inevitable because those that could make the decisions internally failed to do so and nobody made the changes that needed to be changed. That isn't the fault of he fans or anybody else.

You can keep throwing the Trust, my watch and my mistakes in there but already admitted them and - as someone else pointed out on this thread - at no point did I put my personal gain ahead of the club's desire. I have admitted my mistakes openly and publicly on here, in trust forums and to anyone who I have spoken to about it. Keeping on repeating it is doing nothing other than (strangely enough) keeping on and repeating it.

I wont get into a long debate or discussion with you as I know your view, you have shared it with me and I'm not looking to change it.

We need to get our club back to where it was and back on track and one of the first ways to do that is to unite the fans back behind the club. And that will never happen whilst the former shareholders continue to enjoy the lives that they did when we had that club on track.

They made one massive mistake to sell the club behind the trust's back (and that was something they did, have openly admitted they did and even said it was wrong so not even one you should attempt to beat the trust with) and everything else kind of escalated from there. If only one of them had been a lifelong fan who could have said "hold on a minute, keep them informed"

The constant criticism of our players every move in every game is very draining and I share your view on that one but it has always been the same (whether you like to remember that or not) and I remember too well some chants of "you're not fit to wear the shirt" coming from the North Bank on many occasions in the past.

Things will change when the club stops, looks, makes the changes and engages again with the fans. We have almost by default accepted we became the brand (I referred to this in the February 2015 forum when Moores and Noell were in town) that we never wanted to be.

Swansea City - a football club.

Have a good day Chris (ironic American term) I know your view, I can almost sense your response but this isn't being along debate as right now I will just agree to disagree with you)

Oh I will gladly respond.

You talk about respecting anonymity yet you've literally badgered Swanseacityx into revealing who he is. You've also let your usual sycophantic cronies gang up and bully him, a good few have said some particular nasty things....

And this is what you do....

This is what you've always done.

This and ban people that disagreed with your ridiculously cosy relationship with the selling shareholders.

You and your Vice Chairman also lied to your members and you went out of your way to protect the Americans by railroading pertinent questions in a fans forum

You are not Saint Phil, although that's very much how you see yourself and like to portray yourself. You are someone that's had your chance and, let's be honest here, the outcome wasn't great, was it?

As far as when I was having a pop at all and sundry as you call it, well if you can't see the difference in that and what's happening now, you can't tell the difference between mass victimisation and bullying and a lone voice trying to keep everyone on their toes.

I would never and never will join a band of people who are doing what they're doing now, it's everything I hate in life.

All these protest groups are actually achieving is giving more and more fans the legitimacy to hurl disgusting abuse and when they forget about Jenkins for one second they aim for our so called weaker players.

It's horrible to be in the East and I'm honestly considering packing it all in, not because of the selling shareholders, I agree what they've done was terrible and could've been handled a lot better, I agree they put their own interests ahead in making their decisions, I get all that, but for me, the fans now have just lot the plot.... And this has got a whole lot worse since your email on here.

So, you're not only happy with losing the Trust on your watch, now you want to be a major factor in accelerating our demise.

Think about that, Saint.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

#Philyerboots on 09:09 - Jan 12 with 2143 viewsTheResurrection

#Philyerboots on 08:58 - Jan 12 by STID2017

Point of order.
You suggest Phil has hidden behind Anon for years.
Any member of the trust was sent raffle tickets to sell and return to his home address.
Plus everyone knows who he is and what he looks like - his picture has been printed hundreds of times.
Not very good atbthis Anon thing is he ?
Many others (myself, you, etc,) are a lot more anonymous

You're not the brightest little button I've ever come across, that's for sure, but let me explain.

Phil has used this site, literally USED it in very dark ways over the years. You see when you're site admin and owner there's many things you can do to railroad discussion you don't like or ban posters. Myself, Parlay, Spratty were all banned and repeatedly, and why? Well we all shared the same message, which was one largely oftrying to get Phil and the Trust to do the right thing, to be honest with us and its members and to stand up for us all.

Instead of acting on this, Phil and his many acolytes, admins and general sycophants would always gang up and bully posters, much like what's going on right now, to which the absolutely disgusting way this site is moderated, he manipulatingly takes advantage of.

Think about that, but you need to go off and lie down in a dark room and think about it, as things don't come thru easily to you.

#Philyerboots on 09:09 - Jan 12 with 2143 viewsFireboy2

#Philyerboots on 08:59 - Jan 12 by TheResurrection

Oh I will gladly respond.

You talk about respecting anonymity yet you've literally badgered Swanseacityx into revealing who he is. You've also let your usual sycophantic cronies gang up and bully him, a good few have said some particular nasty things....

And this is what you do....

This is what you've always done.

This and ban people that disagreed with your ridiculously cosy relationship with the selling shareholders.

You and your Vice Chairman also lied to your members and you went out of your way to protect the Americans by railroading pertinent questions in a fans forum

You are not Saint Phil, although that's very much how you see yourself and like to portray yourself. You are someone that's had your chance and, let's be honest here, the outcome wasn't great, was it?

As far as when I was having a pop at all and sundry as you call it, well if you can't see the difference in that and what's happening now, you can't tell the difference between mass victimisation and bullying and a lone voice trying to keep everyone on their toes.

I would never and never will join a band of people who are doing what they're doing now, it's everything I hate in life.

All these protest groups are actually achieving is giving more and more fans the legitimacy to hurl disgusting abuse and when they forget about Jenkins for one second they aim for our so called weaker players.

It's horrible to be in the East and I'm honestly considering packing it all in, not because of the selling shareholders, I agree what they've done was terrible and could've been handled a lot better, I agree they put their own interests ahead in making their decisions, I get all that, but for me, the fans now have just lot the plot.... And this has got a whole lot worse since your email on here.

So, you're not only happy with losing the Trust on your watch, now you want to be a major factor in accelerating our demise.

Think about that, Saint.

The sellouts and the yanks absolutely love people like you
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024