Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? 07:06 - Jan 23 with 37361 viewsbelieveinmiracles

Credit where it`s due lads
1. Who would have picked Carlos ?
2. Who would have bought Mawson for £5m ( now worth £40M plus )

Better to keep Jenkins than leave the yanks in cha
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 11:56 - Jan 23 with 1982 viewsawayjack

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 10:43 - Jan 23 by Joe_bradshaw

Master stroke by Jenkins sacking Clement at least 6 weeks too late on December 20th, knowing due to his little known clairvoyancy that Carlos would leave Sheffield Wednesday four days later.

Yeah, right.

Correct. Didn't seem to have a plan then Carlos was sacked, cheap and available on short 6 months contract.
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 11:58 - Jan 23 with 1980 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 11:44 - Jan 23 by jack_lord

If we had properly pushed for increasing the Stadium as soon as we got in to the top league then maybe we would have 27000 watching us every week by now. Unfortunately, we had a bunch of directors who had seen the colour of money and took the bonuses and then the huge payday at any cost.

We should be able to but at least a £15 million player every season but fucc knows what they are spending the TV cash on.

Err...... Wages FFS....

Dear god.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 12:00 - Jan 23 with 1978 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 11:56 - Jan 23 by awayjack

Correct. Didn't seem to have a plan then Carlos was sacked, cheap and available on short 6 months contract.

Left by mutual consent as soon as we were looking.....

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 12:13 - Jan 23 with 1946 viewsjasper_T

Every club has been getting a new manager bounce, and we're still bottom of the league.

Let's not count too many chickens.
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 12:18 - Jan 23 with 1934 viewsQuincy999

A manager coming in and getting the team fired up and back to basics doesn't impress me at all. Most managers can do it. With some its all they can do and they make very good livelihoods out of it. How a manager can take a team forward after a pre season is how they should be judged.

Lets wait and see.
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? (n/t) (n/t) on 12:23 - Jan 23 with 1928 viewsShonky

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 07:58 - Jan 23 by PawelAbbott

And if you think he is worth £40M then you have seriously lost the plot.
Even in today's inflated market he is worth £20M at best.
If we go down we will be very lucky to £15M for him

[Post edited 23 Jan 2018 12:26]

Its just a ride...

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 12:57 - Jan 23 with 1841 viewsPrivate_Partz

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 12:18 - Jan 23 by Quincy999

A manager coming in and getting the team fired up and back to basics doesn't impress me at all. Most managers can do it. With some its all they can do and they make very good livelihoods out of it. How a manager can take a team forward after a pre season is how they should be judged.

Lets wait and see.

So you were not impressed with what Guidolin and Clement did then?
Surely it is much easier to build on what they achieved after a good transfer window.....and there lies our problem.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:13 - Jan 23 with 1815 viewstheloneranger

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 08:43 - Jan 23 by PawelAbbott

Carroll needs replacing already. £5M for a player who struggles to get in the worst midfield in the division. How much do Brighton pay for Gross? Chalobah only cost £8M and he is 3 years younger.
Bony is rarely fit. He had an injury in early December that was expected to take 10 days. It's late January and he still isn't fit enough to play 90 minutes. Holding the ball up for a few seconds barely makes him a £12M player.
An absolute fortune wasted by a car crash of a Chairman who hasn't ever had the decency to admit to his failures

Chalobah only cost Watford £5.67M, and Clement stated at the start of the season he was gobsmacked that after Chelsea turned Swans down on a loan deal, he went to Watford...and no-one from the Swans had asked Chelsea about a permanent deal!!

I wonder who was in charge of the transfer negotiations??

Plus Chalobah was Clement's first choice signing over Tammy

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:20 - Jan 23 with 1803 viewsBrynmill_Jack

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 11:48 - Jan 23 by TheResurrection

How many times..... Jesus.....

And this is the point the op is making.

Jenkins wanted him gone in November.

Kaplan said no.....!!!!!!!!

You do the math.

Jenkins wanted him gone in November? You're a proper ITK then.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:36 - Jan 23 with 1763 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:13 - Jan 23 by theloneranger

Chalobah only cost Watford £5.67M, and Clement stated at the start of the season he was gobsmacked that after Chelsea turned Swans down on a loan deal, he went to Watford...and no-one from the Swans had asked Chelsea about a permanent deal!!

I wonder who was in charge of the transfer negotiations??

Plus Chalobah was Clement's first choice signing over Tammy

And this London boy wanted to come to South Wales did he??

So much guesswork and hearsay and general all round bollox going on around here, it's Jackanory for bored adults.

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:37 - Jan 23 with 1760 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:20 - Jan 23 by Brynmill_Jack

Jenkins wanted him gone in November? You're a proper ITK then.

I do know that, yeah. What's your point Steve?

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:40 - Jan 23 with 1762 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Not sure how anyone, apart from those close to him, can defend Jenkins.
He put his hand in his pocket and did a great job getting us into the top division. That was then.
Since then we have seen a gradual increase in what he takes out of the club, now £500Kpa and a questionable sell out of no value to the club which Jenkins made £8M from.
He has sold on his position of custodian to one of a significant beneficiary.
It is right to hold him to account, he is not a Jack Walker his actions are that of an opportunist during which time the on field performance has declined. This is now.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2018 13:40]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 14:02 - Jan 23 with 1736 viewsperchrockjack

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:40 - Jan 23 by JACKMANANDBOY

Not sure how anyone, apart from those close to him, can defend Jenkins.
He put his hand in his pocket and did a great job getting us into the top division. That was then.
Since then we have seen a gradual increase in what he takes out of the club, now £500Kpa and a questionable sell out of no value to the club which Jenkins made £8M from.
He has sold on his position of custodian to one of a significant beneficiary.
It is right to hold him to account, he is not a Jack Walker his actions are that of an opportunist during which time the on field performance has declined. This is now.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2018 13:40]

" that was then" is the key phrase

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 15:02 - Jan 23 with 1679 viewstheloneranger

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:36 - Jan 23 by TheResurrection

And this London boy wanted to come to South Wales did he??

So much guesswork and hearsay and general all round bollox going on around here, it's Jackanory for bored adults.

Waaaaa!!!!

Well Tammy a London boy from Camberwell came here....

Fabianski spent 8 years in London....he's here

Leon Britton another London boy from Merton has been here since 2002

Tom Carrol from Watford he's here

Wayne Routledge from Sidcup has been here since 2011

So what makes you think that Chalobah wouldn't leave London??

GUESSWORK??????

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 15:04 - Jan 23 with 1670 viewsjack_lord

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 11:58 - Jan 23 by TheResurrection

Err...... Wages FFS....

Dear god.

Chris, I wish you were a better accountant than poster, dear god

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 15:20 - Jan 23 with 1639 viewsLoyal

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 07:30 - Jan 23 by believeinmiracles

Whose talking about the sale ? That was done wrongly. I`m talking about his ability to pull off these gems now and then for a club of our size. I had a feeling the same ppl would reply like this .

Im a swans fan and always will be. Dont stand up for up for a man with no integrity and understand we both support the same team, put your cnt tablets away and think a bit. If this thread was meant to be about the team say so.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 15:31 - Jan 23 with 1615 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 15:02 - Jan 23 by theloneranger

Waaaaa!!!!

Well Tammy a London boy from Camberwell came here....

Fabianski spent 8 years in London....he's here

Leon Britton another London boy from Merton has been here since 2002

Tom Carrol from Watford he's here

Wayne Routledge from Sidcup has been here since 2011

So what makes you think that Chalobah wouldn't leave London??

GUESSWORK??????

Exactly.

Just as much facking guesswork that goes into the Bullshit of we could have had that one, or we should have gone for this one.

Tammy had already been out on loan just up the road as well. And for everyone in that list of yours there's 30 or 40 that may not want to come.

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 15:33 - Jan 23 with 1609 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 15:20 - Jan 23 by Loyal

Im a swans fan and always will be. Dont stand up for up for a man with no integrity and understand we both support the same team, put your cnt tablets away and think a bit. If this thread was meant to be about the team say so.

Have you read the OP?

He's basically saying we're better off with Jenkins here instead of leaving it to the Americans.

And he's dead right.

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 15:40 - Jan 23 with 1593 viewsswanseacityx

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 15:33 - Jan 23 by TheResurrection

Have you read the OP?

He's basically saying we're better off with Jenkins here instead of leaving it to the Americans.

And he's dead right.

Positive appointment from a positive Huw Jenkins.

One thing Carvalhal has brought to us is a positive attitude. Its definately rubbed off on the players & we are even creating our own luck. This all comes from positivity. Maybe some of our fans should take note.
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 15:48 - Jan 23 with 1574 viewsawayjack

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 15:40 - Jan 23 by swanseacityx

Positive appointment from a positive Huw Jenkins.

One thing Carvalhal has brought to us is a positive attitude. Its definately rubbed off on the players & we are even creating our own luck. This all comes from positivity. Maybe some of our fans should take note.

Desperate appointment from a liar with no plan. Did you know CC was sacked so cheap and available drive HJ decision versus any astute positive planning. Let's hope we seem some positive planning to bring in 3-4 quality players we desperately need.
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 15:50 - Jan 23 with 1566 viewsswanseacityx

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 15:48 - Jan 23 by awayjack

Desperate appointment from a liar with no plan. Did you know CC was sacked so cheap and available drive HJ decision versus any astute positive planning. Let's hope we seem some positive planning to bring in 3-4 quality players we desperately need.

What a desperately sad existence you must lead to hold those views.
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 15:50 - Jan 23 with 1565 viewsicecoldjack

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 11:45 - Jan 23 by TheResurrection

That same Bony who we sold for £25m.

So he's not cost us a penny really.

Carroll more than played his part in keeping us up last season so he's paid us back, and some.

What do you know about Gross, really and the free falling Brighton? Enough said. Nothing.
The fans should galvanise and get behind the Club. Cutting your nose off to spite your face is just stupid.

The same Bony who we bought for £12.5 m sold for £25m bought back for £12m ?

So 500k up on the overall deal in fee's but once you tag on his high wages it's a different story.

Personally i think Bony is a decent signing, once he builds his head of steam he'll be hard to stop in CC new look team, i also expected him to get a few niggles after missing a lot of football, match sharpness etc .

Bony is class and worth the fee, every player gets injured, he was a logical signing after us selling Llorente.
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 16:36 - Jan 23 with 1509 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 15:50 - Jan 23 by icecoldjack

The same Bony who we bought for £12.5 m sold for £25m bought back for £12m ?

So 500k up on the overall deal in fee's but once you tag on his high wages it's a different story.

Personally i think Bony is a decent signing, once he builds his head of steam he'll be hard to stop in CC new look team, i also expected him to get a few niggles after missing a lot of football, match sharpness etc .

Bony is class and worth the fee, every player gets injured, he was a logical signing after us selling Llorente.

If you're going to bring wages into it it just shows how pathetic a length you're going to take this to.

Every player earns a wage.

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 16:37 - Jan 23 with 1505 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 15:48 - Jan 23 by awayjack

Did you know he was tapped up?

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 16:47 - Jan 23 with 1475 viewsexiledclaseboy

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 16:37 - Jan 23 by TheResurrection

Did you know he was tapped up?

Are you suggesting Carvalhal left Wednesday because we told him we wanted him here?
[Post edited 23 Jan 2018 16:48]

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024