Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread 22:36 - Mar 8 with 43137 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 10 Mar 2018 14:06]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:57 - Mar 10 with 2029 viewslonglostjack

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:50 - Mar 10 by sainthelens

It's 5/2 odds on a 0-0.... Lump on. Fabianski not made a save FFS.

The only way they look like scoring is from a header in the box. Have to stop the crosses coming in.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:58 - Mar 10 with 2019 viewsOldjack

Abraham for Ayew ,he's got more pace for maybe that one chance on the break

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:59 - Mar 10 with 2003 viewstheloneranger

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:55 - Mar 10 by londonlisa2001

The standard of proof is different. It wasn't a red card as he took the hall first and both players then caught each other.

We wouldn't get it overturned as there has to be a clear mistake and a yellow card offence being ruled as red on the pitch isn't clear cut enough.

It was in Fer's case.

He should have had a yellow, but received a red, and it was overturned.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:01 - Mar 10 with 1932 viewsTenbySwan

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:43 - Mar 10 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I wasn't suggesting Ayew's was deliberate. I remember Keane connecting just below the knee, just like Ayew. He could have easily ended that Huddersfield players career there.

Watched the red again half time in slo mo and I am more convinced than ever that the decision is wrong it can be clearly seen that the Huddersfield player stamps on Ayew's left leg hard, which caused his right leg to jerk out and catch the knee of the Huudersfield player.

If anything red for Huddersfield player and yellow for Ayew. Have a look at the picture above ffs, the player is clearly stamping on JA before JA catches his knee.

Sorry, but a bloody joke of a decision.
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:01 - Mar 10 with 1925 viewsSwan91

Tammy on for Ki.... move Ayew into midfield and help support tammy if players kick it up to him.

problem is at the moment the midfield aren't getting the ball because the defence are just kicking back to their defence.. if we frustrate them more and actually try to make some plays.. we could get a cheeky 1-0 from a free kick or a corner.
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:01 - Mar 10 with 1922 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:57 - Mar 10 by longlostjack

The only way they look like scoring is from a header in the box. Have to stop the crosses coming in.

The crosses are being dealt with easily. Keep 'em coming...
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:01 - Mar 10 with 1910 viewsKinsey

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:51 - Mar 10 by E20Jack

We betting on that?

Yes. I’d bet on the fact that you are a tw4t any day
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:02 - Mar 10 with 1879 viewsAnotherJohn

Still smarting about the red. it was a tight decision, but very harsh in my view. The BT pundits seem divided, while the NBC commentators did not think it was a pen. With our history of bad decisions VAR can't come too soon. Will be very lucky to hold out how.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:02 - Mar 10 with 1872 viewsE20Jack

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:55 - Mar 10 by londonlisa2001

The standard of proof is different. It wasn't a red card as he took the hall first and both players then caught each other.

We wouldn't get it overturned as there has to be a clear mistake and a yellow card offence being ruled as red on the pitch isn't clear cut enough.

Don't think there is a spectrum on "clear". If it is a mistake or a wrong decision then it will get overturned on appeal.

Not that we would ever even contemplate appealing such s challenge however. Almost guaranteed for it to be extended to 4 games.

The player was studs up and caught him knee height , you rarely get clearer reds cards. The contentious part was should there have been 2 red cards. But that won't affect the Ayew decision.

The Huddersfield may well get a retrospective red however.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:02 - Mar 10 with 1870 viewsmagicdaps10

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:01 - Mar 10 by Kinsey

You wouldnt have the chance too bet.......betting was suspended on that a long time back.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:03 - Mar 10 with 1858 viewsJack_Kass

Doesn't make any difference if he gets the ball or not.

He left the ground to challenge for possession, losing control and endangering the safety of his opponent.

See Fabian Delph v Wigan.

The Laws of the game are clear.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:03 - Mar 10 with 1854 viewsHighjack

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:43 - Mar 10 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I wasn't suggesting Ayew's was deliberate. I remember Keane connecting just below the knee, just like Ayew. He could have easily ended that Huddersfield players career there.

That Keane tackle did not end haalands career. He played on for two more years, it was his other knee that was already knackered, hence the strapping.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:03 - Mar 10 with 1849 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:47 - Mar 10 by bluenile

Does the cup game count as one of Jordan's games??

Yes it does

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:03 - Mar 10 with 1827 viewsE20Jack

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:01 - Mar 10 by Kinsey

So you were just being silly then. As I thought.

As you were.

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:04 - Mar 10 with 1795 viewsKinsey

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:02 - Mar 10 by E20Jack

Don't think there is a spectrum on "clear". If it is a mistake or a wrong decision then it will get overturned on appeal.

Not that we would ever even contemplate appealing such s challenge however. Almost guaranteed for it to be extended to 4 games.

The player was studs up and caught him knee height , you rarely get clearer reds cards. The contentious part was should there have been 2 red cards. But that won't affect the Ayew decision.

The Huddersfield may well get a retrospective red however.

Just f4ck off
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:05 - Mar 10 with 1765 viewsSwanseaman

We still have chance in this if Carlos can work out what changes we need to get a result.

If Abraham could be brought on while keeping our defense tight the would help us, but it could weaken our defense so could be risky.

Play for the draw would probably the best bet, but I doubt Carlos would go for that..

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:05 - Mar 10 with 1765 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:03 - Mar 10 by Jack_Kass

Doesn't make any difference if he gets the ball or not.

He left the ground to challenge for possession, losing control and endangering the safety of his opponent.

See Fabian Delph v Wigan.

The Laws of the game are clear.

The reason he caught their player was because his other leg was stamped on and he jerked.

Watch it again.
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:05 - Mar 10 with 1755 viewsHighjack

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:02 - Mar 10 by AnotherJohn

Still smarting about the red. it was a tight decision, but very harsh in my view. The BT pundits seem divided, while the NBC commentators did not think it was a pen. With our history of bad decisions VAR can't come too soon. Will be very lucky to hold out how.

It definitely wasn't a pen, these American pundits really know their stuff.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:06 - Mar 10 with 1733 viewsswans11

we must try and keep hold of the ball yes have 10 men but this is Huddersfield not man city. Eventually they will score if we continue to just do there and clear the ball.
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:07 - Mar 10 with 1712 viewsE20Jack

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:04 - Mar 10 by Kinsey

Just f4ck off

Stop boring people with your inane bile.

Stick your money where your considerable mouth is or give it a rest.

Ta.

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:08 - Mar 10 with 1658 viewslonglostjack

Ki nearly made a tackle! In fairness he does close down the space but his tackling makes Carroll look like Tommy Smith at times.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2018 16:09]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:08 - Mar 10 with 1641 viewsOldjack

50/50 like i said

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:09 - Mar 10 with 1638 viewsItchySphincter

F*cking Ki. FFS.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:09 - Mar 10 with 1629 viewsKinsey

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:07 - Mar 10 by E20Jack

Stop boring people with your inane bile.

Stick your money where your considerable mouth is or give it a rest.

Ta.

Money really isn’t an issue for me. What’s your bet?
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:11 - Mar 10 with 1538 viewsE20Jack

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:09 - Mar 10 by Kinsey

Money really isn’t an issue for me. What’s your bet?

That we don't appeal. And if we do it won't get overturned.

Let's see if money is an issue.

100?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024