Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread 12:05 - Apr 4 with 37623 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 7 Apr 2018 14:02]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:22 - Apr 7 with 2191 viewstrinityann

Reap what you sow comes to mind, you bunch of negative b**tards.
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:22 - Apr 7 with 2191 viewsLoyal

Muff score 1-1

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:23 - Apr 7 with 2139 viewslonglostjack

Another great pass backwards from Carroll in an attacking position!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:23 - Apr 7 with 2109 viewsSgorioFruit

dyer shows in 3 seconds of coming on to the pitch what he is capable of, meanwhile he passes to naughton who decides to boot it out of touch.

why didn't we start with dyer? and at least look like we wanted to go for it from the start

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:23 - Apr 7 with 2108 viewsjasper_T

Byers/Biabi/James/Gorre up top for us next game imo.
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:24 - Apr 7 with 2077 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:22 - Apr 7 by trinityann

Reap what you sow comes to mind, you bunch of negative b**tards.

Yep

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:25 - Apr 7 with 1951 viewsLoyal

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:23 - Apr 7 by longlostjack

Another great pass backwards from Carroll in an attacking position!

No ambition.
I don't care what anyone says CC has to take responsibility.
The players in our clubs shirt have shown nothing for weeks.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:25 - Apr 7 with 1927 viewsSmellyplumz

GET WAYNE ON!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:25 - Apr 7 with 1919 viewsjamiewales

Carlos should hang his head in shame the approach we've taken to the game.
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:25 - Apr 7 with 1919 viewsGaryjack

So as it stands, if Saints win tomorrow against Arsenal, we're back in the bottom three.
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:26 - Apr 7 with 1903 viewsmagicdaps10

Again not one shot on target!!

Wont score today.

Get your toilet roll ready lads, this season is going to the death.

The question is, will there be 3 teams worse than us?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:26 - Apr 7 with 1841 viewsWarwickHunt

Naughton - just fück off you useless cünt.
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:28 - Apr 7 with 1714 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:26 - Apr 7 by WarwickHunt

Naughton - just fück off you useless cünt.

And Roberts sits it out on the bench.
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:29 - Apr 7 with 1664 viewsDippy

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:25 - Apr 7 by Loyal

No ambition.

They're just not good enough.. nobody in our club is top level material..

They're part of the overpaid average club that's sweeping through the nation currently.

Poll: Cooper Out

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:29 - Apr 7 with 1659 viewsjack2jack

This is fizzling out to fvck all.
N/A. on 16:29 - Apr 7 with 1600 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 22:54]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:29 - Apr 7 with 1595 viewstzlewis

I don't see why we've set up with 5 at the back against a team like West Brom. This was a game we should definitely have been aiming to win but it feels as if we were playing for a 0-0. There is no urgency from the players or Cavalhal. I also think that when VDH went off injured at half time, we should have brought Ki on because we were getting overrun in midfield.
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:29 - Apr 7 with 1586 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:25 - Apr 7 by Loyal

No ambition.

Spot on.... Wonder if he'll come out with one of his funnies after this sh1te

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:30 - Apr 7 with 1556 viewsOldjack

We must be bad if we make this shower of shyte look half decent

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:30 - Apr 7 with 1531 viewsAlgorfajack

I know the table suggests otherwise but we are probably the worst side in this division, absolutely dreadful

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:31 - Apr 7 with 1477 viewslifelong

We’re making West Brom look like a top 6 side.
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:31 - Apr 7 with 1450 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:30 - Apr 7 by Oldjack

We must be bad if we make this shower of shyte look half decent

We are

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:31 - Apr 7 with 1403 viewsA_Fans_Dad

We put ourselves under pressure all the time with our back passing, absolutley pathetic.
My Son will be hoarse from screaming at the players when he gets back.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2018 16:33]
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:32 - Apr 7 with 1386 viewsjasper_T

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:28 - Apr 7 by A_Fans_Dad

And Roberts sits it out on the bench.

Should've had him on for vdH and put Naughton at cb.
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:33 - Apr 7 with 1317 viewsmagicdaps10

We are not premier league quality that is for sure.

Its a simple game is football, you dont over think it too much or it becomes impossible.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024