Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread 12:05 - Apr 4 with 37593 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 7 Apr 2018 14:02]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:49 - Apr 7 with 1567 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:47 - Apr 7 by LeonWasGod

Painful stuff. We’re playing like strangers and leaving a massive hole in the middle. Midfirld poor, very little movement is there.

Ki was vilified because our midfield was outplayed by Pogba, Matic and Mata at Old Trafford.

Meanwhile Carroll comes in and suddenly makes Chris Brunt looks like Andrea Pirlo.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:49 - Apr 7 with 1570 viewsmax936

I lost picture for 5 mins, got it back and nothings changed ffs, both these sides should go down rubbish, no urgency from us at all shocking.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:51 - Apr 7 with 1505 viewsjasper_T

Bless that Fab man.
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:51 - Apr 7 with 1481 viewsAmbergambler

Jordan's suspension seems to be going on forever. He is sorely missed.
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:52 - Apr 7 with 1465 viewsMrSwerve

Kinell, that was painful, and also entirely predictable.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:52 - Apr 7 with 1453 viewsmax936

Van Hoorn is fuked now, lookout here comes Bartley

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:52 - Apr 7 with 1453 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:49 - Apr 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Ki was vilified because our midfield was outplayed by Pogba, Matic and Mata at Old Trafford.

Meanwhile Carroll comes in and suddenly makes Chris Brunt looks like Andrea Pirlo.

And even he’s moving more than King. Clucas poor too. None of the midfield have imposed themselves on the game, and their centre halves will never have an easier match than against Tammy.

Hopefully Carlos gives them a kick up the arse amd they come out looking like they want to compete, as this is back to relegation form.
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:52 - Apr 7 with 1444 viewstheloneranger

Looks like MvH in trouble walking off, cradling his arm in his jersey.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:52 - Apr 7 with 1431 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:49 - Apr 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Zero creativity or urgency in midfield. It's almost as if we're playing for a draw...
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:53 - Apr 7 with 1423 viewsA_Fans_Dad

CC must be getting really worried by our dip in form, very reminiscent of last season.
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:53 - Apr 7 with 1386 viewslifelong

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:45 - Apr 7 by DJack

Wanted a shot before being shut down.

He only had to poke it with his right foot to the right of the keeper.

Great save by Fab there.
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:53 - Apr 7 with 1386 viewsMrSwerve

West Brom HT

More attempts
More shots on target
More possession
Better passing accuracy
More corners

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:54 - Apr 7 with 1382 viewsSmellyplumz

Beyond gash

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:54 - Apr 7 with 1370 viewsSgorioFruit

double substitution needed,
Ki for Carrol and Dyer for Tammy

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:54 - Apr 7 with 1367 viewsPegojack

This is painful to watch. We have virtually no ambition north of the halfway line. The midfield is virtually non existent and our two front men are chasing shadows with no support.
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:54 - Apr 7 with 1367 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:52 - Apr 7 by max936

At least he might score from a corner - if we get one...
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:55 - Apr 7 with 1340 viewsAnotherJohn

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:53 - Apr 7 by A_Fans_Dad

CC must be getting really worried by our dip in form, very reminiscent of last season.

Two poor sides. Ayew's chance shows WBA are vulnerable, but we have given them several shooting opportunities.
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:55 - Apr 7 with 1339 viewsNogginthenog

Our midfield is non existent and we havent anyone to replace them with.
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:56 - Apr 7 with 1308 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:54 - Apr 7 by SgorioFruit

double substitution needed,
Ki for Carrol and Dyer for Tammy

Dyer for Tammy?
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:56 - Apr 7 with 1307 viewsDippy

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:51 - Apr 7 by Ambergambler

Jordan's suspension seems to be going on forever. He is sorely missed.

Sad indication of how far we have fallen.. relying on a half decent Jordan Ayew.. with the million pound talent at our disposal.

Not surprised with average Huw doing pur scouting.. dour, boring, ponderous players.

Poll: Cooper Out

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:58 - Apr 7 with 1221 viewsjack2jack

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:52 - Apr 7 by MrSwerve

Kinell, that was painful, and also entirely predictable.

I'll take that point you offered right now, point per game til the end of the season will see us ok👍
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:59 - Apr 7 with 1189 viewsbluenile

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:52 - Apr 7 by max936

We're fuked if "the pointer" comes on. After that shite against Spurs should be nowhere near the squad, let alone the team. Ffs Carlos, change it!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:59 - Apr 7 with 1172 viewsSwan91

We just need the cm's to go forward more... Tammy and Ayew can't do much if there is noone to pass to or help them.. the ayew chance was possible because clucas made the run so tammy could pass to him. I think maybe Ki should come on... and try and get him going forward more and have the cm's do more.
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:00 - Apr 7 with 1164 viewsSgorioFruit

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:56 - Apr 7 by WarwickHunt

Dyer for Tammy?

yes, indeed

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:00 - Apr 7 with 1169 viewsDippy

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:56 - Apr 7 by WarwickHunt

Dyer for Tammy?

F*cking ell.. I'm sitting here laughing.. god we're sh*t.

Poll: Cooper Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024